Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,512 members, 7,888,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:55 AM

Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? (4990 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by makavele: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
Chai! That's very bad oh! No mind am abeg! No so boys dey always behave!!!!
And just in case u see am, make u no fear at all, after all him no be God! Just try to get a new guy and move on with your life, abeg oh!

P.S.: Excuse ma' language, i just wanna sound original!
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2008
I wish you had good mentors who would have schooled you properly. You wouldn't have fallen for that stupid line. They would have told you boys at that age talk from their butts. My dear, move on.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by omega25red(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2008
You need to fight fire with fire because he wont stop
Tell everyone that he was a virgin too and also let people know that he has a really small D@#K that would hurt him more. how can a guy of 19 be dating a 17 and 15 year old if he isn't ashamed of something.
Tell everyone that yes he disvirgined you but the 5 times you had sex with him totaled 5 minutes. if i were your big brother i would kick his ass for you but hold your head up you are not the first and you wont be the last to go through this.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by chamotex(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2008
jennykadri:

chamo its not about legal age,its about doing what is right,what if she took in?because she sounds so in experienced,what will u tel her to do?

God help me if  i hear that my little cousin has started having sex,shes not going for circumcision,but permanent locking up of that place

im not condoning what she did or anything, but any sex outside marriage is risky anywayz . . . . . .but the fact that she might not be mentally strong or able to handle the situation if she gets preggy is another thing, thats the main issue.

What I was saying was a lot of those dudes im sure have been making use of their koboko's since Gawd knows what age.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by sistawoman: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2008
jennykadri:

grin grin grin grin 3 years,u is not serious grin grin grin cheesy

I am dead serious.  I am going to put a lock and key on it.  That bama wont get the key until thier third year anniversity.

then my baby can have sex and have a baby.

She will be some where around 28, cuz she wont be done with college until around 25, OB/GYN.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by makavele: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2008
omega25red:

You need to fight fire with fire because he wont stop
Tell everyone that he was a virgin too and also let people know that he has a really small D@#K that would hurt him more. how can a guy of 19 be dating a 17 and 15 year old if he isn't ashamed of something.
Tell everyone that yes he disvirgined you but the 5 times you had sex with him totaled 5 minutes. if i were your big brother i would kick his ass for you but hold your head up you are not the first and you wont be the last to go through this.

@post

dat' won't . , someone used to say: U CAN'T STOP A FIGHT BY FIGHTING, baby, just play d fool, and move on wit ur life, they say SPEECH IS SILVERN, SILENCE IS GOLDEN", u know wat i mean ?
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by QBSauceKid: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2008
tumfulu:

you should be as proud as he is to be the first to fok you, because by the time you are 34, you would have had over 506 of him pass through.

tumfulu
jst cos ur mum ws run down by 600 dikcs by the time she ws 30 dsnt mean it happens to evry1.
yeah. i know abt that.i was one of them.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by chamotex(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2008
QBSauceKid:

tumfulu
jst because ur mum ws run down by 600 dikcs by the time she ws 30 dsnt mean it happens to evry1.
yeah. i know about that.i was one of them.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin which number u be? Did you make it to the top 10? cheesy
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by chika98: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2008
What has happened has. He's only 19 and he doesn't know any better.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by ima1(f): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2008
i say tell everyone he has a small di*ck n couldn't satisfy you in bed thats why you dumped him, lol that should shatter his ego.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by logeesh(f): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2008
@ stillwater
You could be my mentor, I really need to be schooled bigtime. cry. Thanx everyone remain blessed and keep it coming please,
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by chamotex(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2008
logeesh:

@ stillwater
You could be my mentor, I really need to be schooled bigtime. cry. Thanx everyone remain blessed and keep it coming please,

Can I be your mentor? jk grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na joke I joke oo before they say Chamotex don start again
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by bettes(f): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2008
@logeesh
what would you expect from a 19yr old boy who's ex is 15?
if you go round telling people he couldnt satisfy,i can assure you that your reputation will be ruined.
if i were you i'd denial it completely(me i fit act )and ignore him completely,trust me even if you hadn't had sex with him,because of his immaturity he'd still lie.

Pls dont ever fall for that kind of line again,in fact i order not to have sex till you are 30 angry
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2008
@post
such is life.
nna wa o, SOME naija men and their. . . . anywaz, life must go on.
when you decided to have sex at 17, with a 19 yr old boy, you knew what you were doing.
you enjoyed the good times, now the bad times are rolling in, roll along with it.
[s]Visit the hospital and you'll understand why I think ur problem is not that much of a big deal.[/s]
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by playahP(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2008
NO NEED FOR THE BEEFING, JUST IGNORE HIM AND IF ANYBODY ASK U BOUT IT TELL THE PERSON DAT HE IS JUST A WANNABE,
AND IF U DONT MIND MAYBE U CAN DROP HIS NUMBER FOR ME ON
chatwithpaul91@yahoo.com

with a lil personal info. bout him,im gonna make him stop dat bullshit and u wouldnt even cross his tot even in his nitemare
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by jennykadri: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2008
playah P:

NO NEED FOR THE BEEFING, JUST IGNORE HIM AND IF ANYBODY ASK U BOUT IT TELL THE PERSON that HE IS JUST A WANNABE,
AND IF U don't MIND MAYBE U CAN DROP HIS NUMBER FOR ME ON                                                                       
chatwithpaul91@yahoo.com

with a little personal info. bout him,I'm going to make him stop that bullshit and u wouldnt even cross his tot even in his nitemare

spare us d details abeg,just tell us u want to get the girls contact

poster please don't send any childish mail to him

thanks
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by dayokanu(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2008
Gimme a break!!!!

Is this place a convent where having sex at 17 is deemed punishable by death. Most of the people replying started getting down at 12.

Gurl, Shit happenz!!!!. Don't go about exchanging words with him just face your studies and be careful in Future.

But all those screaming She's too young ask them when did they start getting down and you would be surprised.

I know a girl that has been posting here since that was deflowered at birth. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Tell him to put it on his resume that he deflowered someone. Or take it to the nearest Chase bank to get his $100,000 check reward
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2008
Now thatz my Jenny! grin

The perfect responce to the post kiss

@Poster

I have given you my advice before

So make do with it.

But. . . . . . .

Dont engage in Pre mature Sex again

It ain't worth it.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by chamotex(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2008
dayokanu:

Gimme a break!!!!

Is this place a convent where having sex at 17 is deemed punishable by death. Most of the people replying started getting down at 12.

Gurl, Shit happenz!!!!. Don't go about exchanging words with him just face your studies and be careful in Future.

But all those screaming She's too young ask them when did they start getting down and you would be surprised.

I know a girl that has been posting here since that was deflowered at birth. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Tell him to put it on his resume that he deflowered someone. Or take it to the nearest Chase bank to get his $100,000 check reward

ur first statement that will ever make sense DK, maybe ur not as bad as I thought grin grin grin

But for real some of these peepz have been getting down since flipping 10/11 years. Kini BIg Deal!!!!
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by debosky(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2008
chamotex:

ur first statement that will ever make sense DK, maybe ur not as bad as I thought grin grin grin

But for real some of these peepz have been getting down since flipping 10/11 years. Kini BIg Deal!!!!

*singing* These are my Confessions grin grin grin
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2008
People, you need understand that without sex, some ppl will suffocate undecided
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by chamotex(m): 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2008
debosky:

*singing* These are my Confessions  grin grin grin

better dont choke whilst trying to hit the high note grin grin grin

Debosky, tell me u didnt bone chicks at Sec school or High School. What was the age? cool cool cool
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
@Poster
The guys is very immature, best thing to do is to move on with your life, I'm sure you well find a better person smiley
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by tRoOE(f): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2008
That is how some Naija men act, very childish immature brat. The reason why his acting this way is becos you ain't giving him some, his mad the relationship is over, bunch of toddlers, what else do you expect from them undecided
Btw, y re u having sex at a young age, ur book is suppose to be ur sex partner, anyway the deed has been done, just try and ignore him from now on, he isn't worth it
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2008
Don't even break a sweat over him, at all. . . . . ,

I know it hurts that he mentioned it to your siblings,

brace up and brush it off,. . . . . . . . . better things are yet to come. . . . . . trust me. wink
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by chamotex(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2008
ibkaye:

@Poster
The guys is very immature, best thing to do is to move on with your life, I'm sure you well find a better person smiley

dont mind the guy, someone like Chamo go just 'chop clean mouth' nobody go know . . . . . . smiley
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2008
dayokanu:

Gimme a break!!!!

Bros!!!. . . .Most of this ladies wont agree with you

But you aired your Opinion and thatz what counts.

chamotex:

But for real some of these peepz have been getting down since flipping 10/11 years.  Kini BIg Deal!!!!

Chamo

My bros has always been a reasonable person

maybe u just never took time to understand him.

debosky:

*singing* These are my Confessions  grin grin grin

What Confessions Debosky?

Dont tell me You also ****

*Let me call cristalz*
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by aAK1(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2008
My dear.I just want to tell u that God love's u.We all make mistake's.U should know Sex befor marriage is rong.I want to belive u are a cristen and at 17 u should know what the bible say about premarrital sex.U hav a wonderfull life arhead of u.U will hav all the time to hav sex.Am not telling u not to get into other relationship's but u can make it God aproved. I am praying 4 u.In case u ever need help. Call 08065696511.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by aAK1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2008
My dear.I just want to tell u that God love's u.We all make mistake's.U should know Sex befor marriage is rong.I want to belive u are a cristen and at 17 u should know what the bible say about premarrital sex.U hav a wonderfull life arhead of u.U will hav all the time to hav sex.Am not telling u not to get into other relationship's but u can make it God aproved. I am praying 4 u.In case u ever need help. Call 08065696511.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2008
@a.A.k
Why must you include your number? shocked

You want to take advantage of the poor girl again

Well you just lost it!

'Cos nobody is Gonna call your number. angry

Fakky! tongue
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by A40(m): 5:52am On Oct 11, 2008
Just tell anyone who cares to listen that he sucks in bed and is a one-minute man i promise you he would be on his knees begging grin
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by chessguru(m): 6:13am On Oct 11, 2008
@ post

don't let the past and what he is doing govern your present

1 think about what to do to improve your self and make a wonderful person out of your self, concentrate on your studies,career plan and leave out any intimate relationship with the opposite sex.

2 associate with forward thinking people with ability to motivate you to make a success out of your life, grow up gradually physically ,socially and emotionaly

3.SEEK to know God, he made you so he definitly has a plan for you, seek him and find out what plan he has for the future.

simply ignore your ex guy and move on like he does not exist,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Complains I Last Long In Bed / Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook / LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.