Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? (5036 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by debosky(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2008
chamotex:

better don't choke whilst trying to hit the high note grin grin grin

Debosky, tell me u didnt bone chicks at Sec school or High School. What was the age? cool cool cool

Me ke? Saint Debo? shocked "grin" ol boy I still be fagin oh! tongue

Character assassination hurts especially at such a young age, but I guess you'll just have to learn from this experience and move on. You're just 17 so there's lots of time to get over it and move on - just focus on education and building sound relationships with people in general rather than romantic ones.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by eldee(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2008
@poster
Chei . . . don't tell me the good ol' prove your love trick still works?? cheesy
Is there an age limit?? wink

Anyways . . . the best tool you have now is revenge!!!

Tell everyone you disvirgined him too . . . that you had to show him where to put his small thing
And that most times you never knew he was inside already cheesy grin
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by jgirl3: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2008
eldee:

Tell everyone you disvirgined him too . . . that you had to show him where to put his small thing
And that most times you never knew he was inside already cheesy grin
LOL!
Eldee, you're on cheap crack.

@ poster, first of all, that idiot has a lot of problems.
He's childish, immature and can't take breakups properly.
It's a good thing you are no longer with him.
It's for the best.
That's the kind of guy who will never let you forget the mistakes you make in that relationship.
You need to tell him to get a life and he should thank his stars that he had to opportunity to sleep with the best thing he'll ever encounter.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by dayokanu(m): 2:17am On Oct 12, 2008
Tell him I know a Chase bank on Michigan and Wabash that wuld pay him $100,000 if he brings evidence.

Pay him no mind he is just a bloddy Loser!!!!!!
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by chessguru(m): 6:27am On Oct 12, 2008
@ post

don't let the past and what he is doing govern your present

1 think about what to do to improve your self and make a wonderful person out of your self, concentrate on your studies,career plan and leave out any intimate relationship with the opposite sex.

2 associate with forward thinking people with ability to motivate you to make a success out of your life, grow up gradually physically ,socially and emotionaly

3.SEEK to know God, he made you so he definitly has a plan for you, seek him and find out what plan he has for the future.

simply ignore your ex guy and move on like he does not exist,
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by olaremint(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2008
i know their kind, this is war, get some powerful guy in your area to frighten him or remove two of his front teeth, he wont bother you again, believe me it would work. grin grin grin
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by ifihearam: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2008
@poster

I am really interested in this your matter but what could possibly make you be thinking of sex at the tender age of 17,well i would really want to be a friend to you and mke you understand certain things,no ulterior motive,i think you need a brotherly friend to give you good senses and advise which i am willing.God so kind we are both in lagos
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Druss(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2009
I laff at those misyarning. Wey my waffi boyz at? I had my sexual initiation at age 7 - so fvck y'all going on hard on this girl. Yeah she shudnt have done it but it has happened. do y'all think it is easy for her to post such!!
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by yme1(f): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
you go around and tell everyone that "HE IS A TWO TIME,BLOODY,PATHETIC SCUMBAG"
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Gabry(f): 1:15am On Mar 06, 2009
poster,

Im so sorry to hear this. . .

well, if I were in your shoes, I will tell him off to stop being an Amebo and being a CNN news to everyone else or else I would tell bad things about him to his family, Just ask him how does he feel if you were to do the same thing to him?
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by CrazyMan(m): 2:42am On Mar 06, 2009
@Poster. At 17, what else should you expect from a relationship if not disaster. At that age, going into a relationship would only ruin your future. You should focus more on your education and things that have positive benefits in your life, not relationships.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by sammyjl(f): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2009
He's stupid, jealous and self centred, ignore him
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
u both r all growing kids.wot u both experienced is called JUVENILE CRUSH.next time u put ur legs 2geda.i hope dis will make u learn fast d huge gap between teenage infatuation n matured love lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2010
that should not bordered u,he is still a kid that has no brain just let him go ur future is there for u to think off, not a very small boy case ok cal for more advice.08038379715
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by galatico(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2010
You heard a relationship with a stupid fellow, it's only a stupid fellow that acts that way!!!
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by rapstar: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2010
my dear sorry,  is age that is disturbing you people , for ur advise try and keep ur mouth short no matter anything that you hear or they said, with  time they will al get tired .
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Orikinla(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2010
You made a mistake by giving your virginity away to a mere boy.

This should be a lesson to other teenage girls.

DO NOT GIVE AWAY YOUR VIRGINITY TO BOYS!

IN FACT TEENS SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM SEX UNTIL YOU ARE MATURE MENTALLY TO FACE THE TRIALS OF RELATIONSHIPS.

SEX IS NOT FOR BOYS AND GIRLS.

Say "NO SEX. NO VEX" and MEAN IT AND NOT SPREADING YOUR LEGS AT THE PERSUASION OF SCHOOL BOYS WHO CANNOT EVEN FEED THEMSELVES.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by kDB1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2010
tell him he wasn't the 1st no matter what he saw. hit below the belt and tell him his idck is small and u were never satisfied. if all that doesnt work, i hate to say this but get close to one of his friends, make sure u dnt sleep with him but keep him guessing, good luck

Pls wait till ur a lil older b4 u continue with intimacy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing / Titles And Relationships / Thanks, post deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.