Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,056 members, 7,890,480 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread (86737 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2014
vosquare: who has a better voice between Clement and Geoffrey?
Clement, but Geoffrey a better performer
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2014
uchezzz: Christian did his best. AFRICAN QUEEN is not a jump jump song. He nailed it. #teamchristian# pls text 1to 306 @ChrisAmoah_PF on twitter.
Average performance if you ask me. Bibi brew said it all. The starting was poor
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by sisiafrika(f): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2014
vosquare: who has a better voice between Clement and Geoffrey?
Clement of course. Till tomorrow, I won't understand the hype of Geoffrey nd Emeka. But Geoffrey has upper hand, Monica of season 4 and Immaculate of season 6 are behind him solidly. They should sha share the credit reach ma side.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2014
This season just get as e be sha....smh#teamclement and emeka...dat christian and ugo undecided

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2014
punintended: NTA shows it by 5
For real?Thank you.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Sexytemi:

Get tv on startimes.winksmileywink
Alright dear,thanks.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Sexytemi(f): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
AriDsexy:
Alright dear,thanks.

u welcome
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
toba: Clement, but Geoffrey a better performer
sisiafrika: Clement of course. Till tomorrow, I won't understand the hype of Geoffrey nd Emeka. But Geoffrey has upper hand, Monica of season 4 and Immaculate of season 6 are behind him solidly. They should sha share the credit reach ma side.

Na wa oh! Clement ke?? Geoffrey has the best voice in the house and no one comes close by a mile!
Do you think it by coincidence that he is always the lead singer in their group songs?

If not for all the emotional circumstances that have followed clement, do you think he'll have many fans?

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
homesteady:

Na wa oh! Clement ke?? Geoffrey has the best voice in the house and no one comes close by a mile!
Do you think it by coincidence that he is always the lead singer in their group songs?

If not for all the emotional circumstances that have followed clement, do you think he'll have many fans?

exactly . people r voting out of pity. my brother decided to start voting for him after the incident.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by sisiafrika(f): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
homesteady:

well, gat a crush on d lad..
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by damilola231(f): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Miss Ige's class was really emotional last week. I'll really appreciate if anyone can tell me d title of the song Ruky sang in the class while she laid on the floor and the name of artist
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by vosquare: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
homesteady:

thought as much
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by punintended(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
damilola231: Miss Ige's class was really emotional last week. I'll really appreciate if anyone can tell me d title of the song Ruky sang in the class while she laid on the floor and the name of artist
it wasn't a song, she was just freestyling..

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by temi4fash(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pls how can I watch these show on my BB. Cos am out of lagos for my service year.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by mumu9gerian: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
homesteady:

right Bro, too much emotions follow Clement, i hope he doesn't win sha
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by mumu9gerian: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
temi4fash: Pls how can I watch these show on my BB. Cos am out of lagos for my service year.
eeyah pele, where are u serving, u can watch it on you tube Bro
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by damilola231(f): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
punintended: it wasn't a song, she was just freestyling..
Really! Wow debby,christian and Ruky are really talented to have come up with that. I really love Ruky's. I was moved to tears and I just wish I can download it
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
I had to re-watch Chidinma & Monica's Tuface renditions, all the Season7 contestants messed up Tuface songs except for Shola who did exceptionally well #bittertruth grin
The competition is getting tougher; anybody may have a "visa" home tongue grin grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by feruchii(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hello house ..What the theme for the weekend
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by punintended(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Zuria: I had to re-watch Chidinma & Monica's Tuface renditions, all the Season7 contestants messed up Tuface songs except for Shola who did exceptionally well #bittertruth grin
The competition is getting tougher; anybody may have a "visa" home tongue grin grin
shola? Are u kidding? He did well but he wasn't the best or second best or 3rd best of the night in my opinion (and apparently the contestants too cos 2day they voted ruky's performance as the best)
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by punintended(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
feruchii: Hello house ..What the theme for the weekend
hasn't been revealed yet, maybe 2moro
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by delovivada: 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
I really want Daniella to win. I feel she has the best voice in the house. Who else thinks Daniella has all it takes to win mtn project fame 2014?

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by uchezzz(f): 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
toba: Average performance if you ask me. Bibi brew said it all. The starting was poor

He made the song his own. Bibi said he started safe n she was waiting so see the christian they know, which he gave them half way into the song. Pls text 1 to 306. Thanks
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by feruchii(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
punintended: hasn't been revealed yet, maybe 2moro
tanks
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Zuria: I had to re-watch Chidinma & Monica's Tuface renditions, all the Season7 contestants messed up Tuface songs except for Shola who did exceptionally well #bittertruth grin
Seriously? Rukky was better than Shola undecided
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by sisiafrika(f): 6:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Just 4days into ma BIS subscription nd MTN told me ma data is almost off? Haba, m not downloading again. Mcthwwwww *
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by allofme(f): 6:29am On Sep 09, 2014
I missed out last sunday edition of d show and it hurt so bad each time I read comments abt it,can some1 pls help with wr I can download it embarassed
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by punintended(m): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2014
delovivada: I really want Daniella to win. I feel she has the best voice in the house. Who else thinks Daniella has all it takes to win mtn project fame 2014?
I think I'm with you there, but I don't know how she'll perform if she's given an upbeat song that requires her to sing and dance at the same time, like naija pop songs
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 09, 2014
mumu9gerian:
right Bro, too much emotions follow Clement, i hope he doesn't win sha
me too. I dont want him to win. He cld b d second runner up.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by sisiafrika(f): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Geoferry, clement and RuKky will def get sumtin.. Dey r part of top six... D 3 to leave are Debbie, Ugo and one of Shola/Daniella... #Prediction
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2014
No one is talking about my darling Christian. Pls vote to him oh. He has a nice voice and is an excellent performer. Text 1 to 306 thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2014
allofme: I missed out last sunday edition of d show and it hurt so bad each time I read comments abt it,can some1 pls help with wr I can download it embarassed

Go to YouTube and search for projectfametv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (48) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.