Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,113 members, 7,890,696 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread (86740 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by temi4fash(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2014
mumu9gerian:
eeyah pele, where are u serving, u can watch it on you tube Bro
na kwara I dai. But av not gotten a ppa yet.. Na to download youtube for ma bb ba.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2014
uchezzz:

He made the song his own. Bibi said he started safe n she was waiting so see the christian they know, which he gave them half way into the song. Pls text 1 to 306. Thanks
what will you give me, if i voted for him at the expense of clement and Geoffrey?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2014
homesteady:

Na wa oh! Clement ke?? Geoffrey has the best voice in the house and no one comes close by a mile!
Do you think it by coincidence that he is always the lead singer in their group songs?

If not for all the emotional circumstances that have followed clement, do you think he'll have many fans?
A leader is a performer and not necessarily cos of taking the lead songs. Geoffrey is a performer and that's it. Voice, Give it to Clement. Last night, i saw the rap contest. They all missed beat save clement, who's rap was fully on point.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2014
delovivada: I really want Daniella to win. I feel she has the best voice in the house. Who else thinks Daniella has all it takes to win mtn project fame 2014?
She cant win. The best she'll get is 4th. Geoffrey, Clement, Christian, Emeka are still ahead of her
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2014
toba: A leader is a performer and not necessarily cos of taking the lead songs. Geoffrey is a performer and that's it. Voice, Give it to Clement. Last night, i saw the rap contest. They all missed beat save clement, who's rap was fully on point.
Geoffrey is always the lead singer because even the faculty knows he has the best and most refined voice in the house! I'm very sure they gave him that 'only me' song to see whether he'll do it better than Monica!

Even clement himself will tell you that Geoffrey has a better voice! Clement is just an average singer, nothing special about his voice!
BTW whats your basis of comparison? Clement has never outperformed or done better vocally than Geoffrey in any nomination show! So how does he have a better voice?
About the rap part, so because Nikki Minaj can rap better than beyonce, that means she has a better voice?
If I was to name this argument a football club, I'll name it crystal palace, because the result is as clear as crystals! Organise a poll any day any time and Geoffrey will win

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by uchezzz(f): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2014
toba: what will you give me, if i voted for him at the expense of clement and Geoffrey?

Well till you show me prove that you voted for him. How Would you like to go for the live show?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by sisiafrika(f): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Someone is sha jealous of Clemento ma love. Mtchwwwwwwwwww
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by delovivada: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Daniella is quite good with rnb although I find her forming of unnecessary phonetics while singing quite irritating n hilarious, I feel if she could do naija songs well n perform well she could be amongst d first 3.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
sisiafrika: Someone is sha jealous of Clemento ma love. Mtchwwwwwwwwww
I don't need a prophet to tell me that you are referring to me! gringringrin
Sorry I'm just saying the truth, and the truth hurts!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by sisiafrika(f): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
homesteady:
I don't need a prophet to tell me that you are referring to me! gringringrin
Sorry I'm just saying the truth, and the truth hurts!
guilty conscience. If only u can sing shey I wl be haapy?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by thandii1: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Geoffery
Clement
Ruky
Emeka\Christian

In the above order are my top 5.
The most consistent singer and performer in that house is geoffery. I personally believe he deserves to win, he is my winner. Clement is also very good vocally, and I'm not saying this out of pity, like the judges said, he was only injured, not ill. So yes, during his bad injury period, he delivered, and he still does now that he's better. Ruky, one badass performer, she doesn't have a unique voice, but she has great swag and very charismatic. Emeka and christian are good too,

As for shola, ugo daniella, and debbie, oh well...I see them leaving one after the other, except if christian and emeka fans are those who only scream during the live show and make noise on internet but do not actually vote for their boys..lol

But se na top 6 dey remain abi top 5? If na top six, I fit squeeze shola sha.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by gengen118: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Geoffry
Clement
Rukky
Emeka

My top 4.
Geoffry, aside being a good performer has d best voice in d house not forgeting daniella too.she has a very good voice too but there is somthing about that girl that jus doesn't click with me.
Pls remembr to text 8 to 306 today. Thanks
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
thandii1: Geoffery
Clement
Ruky
Emeka\Christian

In the above order are my top 5.
The most consistent singer and performer in that house is geoffery. I personally believe he deserves to win, he is my winner. Clement is also very good vocally, and I'm not saying this out of pity, like the judges said, he was only injured, not ill. So yes, during his bad injury period, he delivered, and he still does now that he's better. Ruky, one badass performer, she doesn't have a unique voice, but she has great swag and very charismatic. Emeka and christian are good too,

As for shola, ugo daniella, and debbie, oh well...I see them leaving one after the other, except if christian and emeka fans are those who only scream during the live show and make noise on internet but do not actually vote for their boys..lol

But se na top 6 dey remain abi top 5? If na top six, I fit squeeze shola sha.
Spot on cool
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
ModusOperandi: Seriously? Rukky was better than Shola undecided

Well...I didn't like her performance as much as I enjoyed Shola's grin grin grin #myopinion
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by delovivada: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
@Toba why do you think Daniella can't win?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Ama80(f): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
dnt knw wat to mak of daniella.was she crushn on 2baba.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2014
uchezzz:

Well till you show me prove that you voted for him. How Would you like to go for the live show?
lol. I was given an invite but declined couple of weeks ago. Except the Friday show falls on a Public holiday, i may not be able to attend the show. May be Saturday evening show
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2014
delovivada: @Toba why do you think Daniella can't win?
she's not yet developed into a performer yet. The likes of Emeka, Ugo Shola were nobody when they came in but have been drilled along the line. She needs to be grilled up some more
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2014
homesteady:
Geoffrey is always the lead singer because even the faculty knows he has the best and most refined voice in the house! I'm very sure they gave him that 'only me' song to see whether he'll do it better than Monica!
I disagree with you completely. There would be songs that will not be suitable for some contestants. Adetoun in season 5 was never a fuji or waka person till she did Salawa Abeni's song. It showed us another dimension of her. Same with Ayoola who eventually won. Afro beat made him upstage Marvelous. The songs are giving based on ability and not because they want someone to out perform the other. Its a contest to be judged by not the faculty

homesteady:
Even clement himself will tell you that Geoffrey has a better voice! Clement is just an average singer, nothing special about his voice!
I disagree once again. He's not an average singer. Clement will never tell you such. He has a better voice

homesteady:
BTW whats your basis of comparison? Clement has never outperformed or done better vocally than Geoffrey in any nomination show! So how does he have a better voice?
The basis of comparison lies not in individual style or performance like we saw with the Genesis song by Geoffry but in the richness and soundness of the voice. I hope you know many of the contestants still either goes flat on notes or sharpens the notes which is not music. Ugo, Daniella, Christian, Ruky etc many of them goes off not. I'm waiting to criticize clement when he does that

homesteady:
About the rap part, so because Nikki Minaj can rap better than beyonce, that means she has a better voice?
If I was to name this argument a football club, I'll name it crystal palace, because the result is as clear as crystals! Organise a poll any day any time and Geoffrey will win
The rap case was just an aside. I was impressed that within few munites of the impromtu contest, he came out tops. That's creativity and you have to credit him for such
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by vosquare: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2014
delovivada: @Toba why do you think Daniella can't win?
Daniela will be one of d contestants on probation soonest
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2014
vosquare:
Daniela will be one of d contestants on probation soonest
she has always been, but saved all the times

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by vosquare: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2014
homesteady:

I disagree on the bolded part 100%.. even ur Geoffrey can't say that. I'm a fan of both parties but Clement is not an average singer... there are both good very good...... Geoffrey has a better voice than Clement but the difference is not wide so don't say Clement is an average singer
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by vosquare: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2014
toba: she has always been, but saved all the times
going soon.... if not she might b 4th runner up just like yetunde of chidinma
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by sisiafrika(f): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2014
vosquare:
I disagree on the bolded part 100%.. even ur Geoffrey can't say that I'm a fan of both parties but Clement is not an average singer... there are both good very good...... Geoffrey has a better voice than Clement but the difference is not wide so don't say Clement is an average singer
ur a learner o. Wen did u join nairaland? *misquote error on ur part*
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by vosquare: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2014
sisiafrika: ur a learner o. Wen did u join nairaland? *misquote error on ur part*

undecided
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by chibyksveejay(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2014
Geoffrey should better win this season. Lot of peeps are voting for Clement outta pity! The injury has helped him a lot! Wat I juz like abt him is ....wen he comes to stage, he forgets about his pains. Buh Geoffrey has a better voice n he is a better performer. He takes d lead role in almost all the group song...the big thing is he is consistent and persistent.... Every Sunday, he puts up the best or second best performance. Another fierce performer is Ruky, from d day I watch her perform sia chandelier... Buh ruky isn't consistent! Now! With naija hit songs!, can't miss Sunday. . I expect d competition to b hot nw ,everyone should be fighting to win!!! Buh I juz pray Geoffrey shouldn't end up lyk immaculate of season 6 grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2014
toba: I disagree with you completely. There would be songs that will not be suitable for some contestants. Adetoun in season 5 was never a fuji or waka person till she did Salawa Abeni's song. It showed us another dimension of her. Same with Ayoola who eventually won. Afro beat made him upstage Marvelous. The songs are giving based on ability and not because they want someone to out perform the other. Its a contest to be judged by not the faculty
Ok please tell me which genre of music clement has done better vocally than Geoffrey!

toba: I disagree once again. He's not an average singer. Clement will never tell you such. He has a better voice
Sorry he is!

toba: The basis of comparison lies not in individual style or performance like we saw with the Genesis song by Geoffry but in the richness and soundness of the voice. I hope you know many of the contestants still either goes flat on notes or sharpens the notes which is not music. Ugo, Daniella, Christian, Ruky etc many of them goes off not. I'm waiting to criticize clement when he does that
how will you notice that clement goes off sometimes when you think he is the next best thing vocally after Beyoncé! During his last performance, didn't you hear him screaming the chorus? he tried going high, but his voice is limited, so he started screaming and it almost ruined his performance!
Even during that his I'll be back on my feet performance, he was also screaming in some parts!

Talking of richness of voice, haven't you heard Geoffrey adlibing especially when they go to radio stations? it can make some vocal freaks run mad! Clement can only dream of having such richness of voice! He can't even play with his keys like how ruky did on Sunday, his throat will just cut grin

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by chibyksveejay(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2014
homesteady: Ok please tell me which genre of music clement has done better vocally than Geoffrey!

Sorry he is!

how will you notice that clement goes off sometimes when you think he is the next best thing vocally after Beyoncé! During his last performance, didn't you hear him screaming the chorus? he tried going high, but his voice is limited, so he started screaming and it almost ruined his performance!
Even during that his I'll be back on my feet performance, he was also screaming in some parts!

Talking of richness of voice, haven't you heard Geoffrey adlibing especially when they go to radio stations? it can make some vocal freaks run mad! Clement can only dream of having such richness of voice! He can't even play with his keys like how ruky did on Sunday, his throat will just cut grin
seriously speaking... Ur d best analyser.... Clement is an average singer!!!! Clement has gone on probation b4. Last week, he was juz shouting. My dough ma dough ma dough.... His vocal range is quite limited... I juz love his energy buh Geoffrey beat him .....I think d best voices this season are Geoffrey, emeka,kofo, flourish
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2014
vosquare:
I disagree on the bolded part 100%.. even ur Geoffrey can't say that. I'm a fan of both parties but Clement is not an average singer... there are both good very good...... Geoffrey has a better voice than Clement but the difference is not wide so don't say Clement is an average singer
when I say average, I mean he is just like every good singer! nothing special!
the difference is wide oh!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2014
chibyksveejay: seriously speaking... Ur d best analyser.... Clement is an average singer!!!! Clement has gone on probation b4. Last week, he was juz shouting. My dough ma dough ma dough.... His vocal range is quite limited... I juz love his energy buh Geoffrey beat him .....I think d best voices this season are Geoffrey, emeka,kofo, flourish
I agree with Geoffrey, kofo and flourish!
the biggest mistake the faculty made this season was choosing Oge over Kofo! kofo's voice was just too good! if she had stayed longer in the house, her and Geoffrey will be fighting for the prize!
Flourish also had one of the best voice, whenever they go to any radio station to sing, you must just hear her powerful adlibs!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by NoQualms1(f): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Seriously, uncle Ben should reduce his harshness/noise making each time he's in the project fame house.

I think Geoffrey has been the most consistent. He might end up the winner.

In my opinion, 2baba shouldn't have been a judge last nomination show.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by delovivada: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pls when is the next eviction show?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (48) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.