Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,120 members, 7,890,724 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread (86743 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by chibyksveejay(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
vosquare:
Hip hop... Songs like dorobucci, double wahala, jolie... There are d ones I can remember... Ben gave dem
others are johnny, beautiful onyinye, toh bad,antenna
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
grin grin grin some people would land in the hospital if they know those on probation grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sorry that's the best I can tell cool cool
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Zuria: grin grin grin some people would land in the hospital if they know those on probation grin grin grin

Like seriously? ? Just tell us one person!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
toba I told you that if you organise a poll for who is better between them, Geoffery will win with a very wide margin!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by thandii1: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Zuria: grin grin grin some people would land in the hospital if they know those on probation grin grin grin

Lol..since you are not one of those who would land in the hospital, I can safely conclude christian isn't on probation grin grin, I have a feeling clement and ruky are. I have so much belief in geoffery that I can't seem to find a place for him on the probation list. Well, I hope I won't be the one to land on the hospital bed o.. grin grin

Btw, did the judges decide to do the sensible thing now that the competition is nearing the end? At least with that, we can be certain an average inconsistent person will not end up winning
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by thandii1: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
On a second thought, na lie jare, they haven't even evicted the next person this week not to talk of another probation..
You made me waste my epistle angry
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by punintended(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
delovivada:

Watch her cover of Adele's song. I think dat was d one she sang for d wildcard audition or so. But she was just overdoing d "I heard that ur settle down...." part. She was like " I heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrd that yourrrrrrrr" kept dragging n using too much phonetics. I know her personally n I always tell her to stop d unnecessary phonetics ish. So no be today she Don Dey do dat thing.
lol...yaa I watched that performance and I noticed what you're talking about. I just assumed that that's the way she pronounces words naturally
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
thandii1: On a second thought, na lie jare, they haven't even evicted the next person this week not to talk of another probation..
You made me waste my epistle angry
They have o. The saturday eviction shows aren't Live.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
homesteady:

Like seriously? ? Just tell us one person!

Haba...don't you like suspense? grin wink grin
thandii1:
Lol..since you are not one of those who would land in the hospital, I can safely conclude christian isn't on probation grin grin, I have a feeling clement and ruky are. I have so much belief in geoffery that I can't seem to find a place for him on the probation list. Well, I hope I won't be the one to land on the hospital bed o.. grin grin
Btw, did the judges decide to do the sensible thing now that the competition is nearing the end? At least with that, we can be certain an average inconsistent person will not end up winning

You got me laughing so hard.

About Christian? cheesy he was on probation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed won't tell you who left the show...it would kill the suspense grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Zuria:

About Christian? cheesy he was on probation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed won't tell you who left the show...it would kill the suspense grin grin grin
I don't like suspense oh! if I'm watching any film, I use to browse about the film to know what happened at the end gringrin

Geoffrey was on probation?
So the show was today sef? I knew it was not live shows they use to show oh, but I thought the shows are done on Saturday and Sunday
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by amigos(f): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Shola Geoffrey christian daniella were on probation today guess who was evicted
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
homesteady:
I don't like suspense oh! if I'm watching any film, I use to browse about the film to know what happened at the end gringrin

Geoffrey was on probation?
So the show was today sef? I knew it was not live shows they use to show oh, but I thought the shows are done on Saturday and Sunday

grin grin grin even Google won't you, bro

The eviction show is recorded on Friday, while the nomination show is recorded on Saturday at ultima studio, Lagos. cool
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
amigos: Shola Geoffrey christian daniella were on probation today guess who was evicted
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Daniella? cry
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
ModusOperandi: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Daniella? cry

Oh Dear grin save your tears grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by amigos(f): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Looooooolz tongue
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Durielsmomma23(f): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
amigos: Shola Geoffrey christian daniella were on probation today guess who was evicted
shola!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 13, 2014
i really can't understand y Clement, ugo,shola ,Christian and Debbie are still in dis competition, anything dat makes daniella,rukky or Geoffrey evicted, then I'll believe project fame is planned
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 1:38am On Sep 13, 2014
mrvocalprowess: i really can't understand y Clement, ugo,shola ,Christian and Debbie are still in dis competition, anything dat makes daniella,rukky or Geoffrey evicted, then I'll believe project fame is planned
You're really confused

6 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 13, 2014
ModusOperandi: You're really confused
everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 13, 2014
mrvocalprowess: i really can't understand y Clement, ugo,shola ,Christian and Debbie are still in dis competition, anything dat makes daniella,rukky or Geoffrey evicted, then I'll believe project fame is planned

esp Debbie.Geoffrey on probation? then his fans ain't voting but just making noise.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by delovivada: 4:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Zuria:

Not fair. Its 4am in d morning and I literally can't sleep cos of this ur suspense ish. Been thinking too much. Pls just tell us na biko. Is it Geoffrey or daniella? If they evict any of them I'll cry.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 13, 2014
delovivada:

Not fair. Its 4am in d morning and I literally can't sleep cos of this ur suspense ish. Been thinking too much. Pls just tell us na biko. Is it Geoffrey or daniella? If they evict any of them I'll cry.

it can't b Geoffrey d judges would definitely save him. I think it's Daniella
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2014
choii! see suspense this early morning undecided grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by amigos(f): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Well it was btw shola and daniella grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2014
daniella evicted?? when debbie,ugo and shola they there? ummm..
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by mumu9gerian: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2014
its time for Debbie to go home
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2014
I heard it was Shola o!!! shocked shocked
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Shola? the housemates did not save him?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Bibol(f): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2014
If it was Shola, then all i can say is ope ooooo! grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2014
delovivada:

While I was having a sound-restful sleep, you were up already @4am? grin grin grin Haba...c'mon Geoffrey isn't going home just yet naa...its a competition nevertheless and at some stage people would leave the show for the last 6 / 7 standing cheesy cheesy so cheer up grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2014
homesteady: Shola? the housemates did not save him?
They saved Daniella
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2014
None of u is even talking abt Emeka
As far as am concerned, its not all abt coming out to open ur mouth and sing
Its abt performance and presence

I give it to Emeka, Christian, Geoffrey and Rukky

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (48) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.