Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,509 members, 7,904,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Five Most Annoying First~date Questions - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Most Annoying First~date Questions (36042 Views)

7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her / What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? / 15 Great First Date Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by SenatorJames(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2014
@op, you are listing annoying questions, when many dont really know good questions to be asked.

You will be doing many good by posting healthy conversational questions.
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by gsalvatore: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
I don't see any thing wrong with 1-3.

Most NAIJA ladies are wired to be DUMB.
They are not opinionated...so you have to asked them questions like the Op listed...thats the sort that will at least hit a chord in there Brazilian hair stuffed brain. grin angry

The funny thing is the more beautiful they come the more dumb/boring they are...its very painful joor.
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by gsalvatore: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
I don't see any thing wrong with 1-3.

The point is Most Naija ladies/girls/females are sooooo boring that they even consider 1-3 annoying... Imagine?

Very empty set of people, they make dates look like Police torture/interogation. Bunch of insecured Melts.They have nothing to contribute,no opinion, they are just Flat/void.

These people they vex me wella...How can somebody be beautiful and boring/shallow at same time and a dude is suppose to Spend eternity with these lot. Even the ones with Masters degree shocked shocked are guilty too.

Please Op and ladies in the house should list atleast 5questions the want/like to hear on a first date..

This is serious ooo..
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Charbless: Girls be like
B[b]What turns U on in a lady
Mtcheeeeew, my answer: Her Bank account
Lmao
grin
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by keldra2(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
kessing.
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by solutions2itech(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
gsalvatore:
These people they vex me wella...How can somebody be beautiful and boring/shallow at same time and a dude is suppose to Spend eternity with these lot. Even the ones with Masters degree shocked shocked are guilty too.

Please Op and ladies in the house should list atleast 5questions the want/like to hear on a first date..

This is serious ooo..

lol bro take it easy, we al kw dere r many gals lyk dat in naija bt 1 av 2 break d ice if worth it.. I posted five ways 2 impres dat gal as a reply 2 many ??s av bin asked.. Jst search d romance thread n dnt 4get 2 join d source site
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by davidif: 4:40am On Jul 26, 2014
Nice post haha.
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by vicdall(f): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
That's why I don't go out on dates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump / Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) / Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.