Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. (56886 Views)

Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters / APC In Kwara, Lagos Clash Over Call For Sanctions Against Saraki, Dogara / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
onirugbon1:

Stop day dreaming. How can they go for our banking system? Is that the latest type of economic sanctions

Ask Zimbabwe and Iran.

And check out the economic war they're fighting against Russia at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by wayne4loan: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Senators go f_u_c_k urselfs #saynotofaggots
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by coogar: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:
Gaddafi's saga was the biggest mistake Africa ever made. AU was on the right path with some of the policies Gadaffi was pushing, but Africans never saw the bigger picture. They fell for propaganda, and outright lies.

The man wasn't a saint, but he did more for Africa than a lot of folks we call African heroes. Even far more than Mandela.

he was a visionary - he was by far africa's best leader by a country mile. mandela was nowhere close. he wanted one currency for the whole africa - the gold dinar. one military for africa & one passport for all africans. that's exactly the only way for africans to rise from their ashes of poverty.

imagine america & the rest of the world having to exchange dollars for our gold dinar to buy oil, dollar would have become tissue paper & it's the dinar that would have been the popular currency. we blew it. all africans should have united against the evil imperialists and stopped the UN from invading libya.

fairheven:
I beg leave mata!u tink gaddafi was doing all that for ur good?charity begins at home -if he was so nice ,he shu have started by given his own people freedom,instead of killing political opponents and sponsoring rebels to destabilis countries like Liberian,sierra loen,Geanea and Mali.

the average libyan citizen lived a far comfortable life than a brit or american citizen. there were no utility bills in libya under gadaffi. newlyweds got $40,000 gift from the government to start families. there's no interest rates in their banks - what you borrow is what you will return back.

you want to compare that era to what they have now? gadaffi is dead now, how are the libyans faring now under a new dispensation. what you don't understand is far more than what you understand. you have been brainwashed by CNN & BBC with their bullshit. i would have gadaffi as a life president in nigeria than having jonathan there for a month.

6 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

who was our leader when gadaffi's country was bombarded? Jonathan! i can write everything jonathan knows about governance on a grain of rice. i have seen more intelligent donkeys in bethlehem. he's so weak-minded & possess no iota of gift of foresight.

gadaffi was going to put africa on the global stage with a unifying currency that would be used to buy our oil & other vast resources we export. the higher the demand of this currency, the less potent the dollar shall become. america saw this brilliant plan & they used figure headed bastärds like Jonathan to enter libya & kill gadaffi.

africa will never ever get rid of poverty.

Gaddaffi decision will always haunt Africa especially Nigeria. Now I will not be surprised if Boko Haram is being trained and armed from Lybia. America was scared of that man, now Africa has some of the most dumbest, self-serving and preserving presidents with no vision for their own countries alone Africa as whole.

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
CFCfan:
I agree that rapists should be given harsh prison sentences to fit their crime; and that the US Federal sentencing guidelines for mere drug-dealing is draconian. On the latter, some pressure groups are lobbying the US Congress to soften the laws on punishing non-violent drug pushers.
Therefore, another group of non-violent folks should as well not be subject to ridiculous punishment because of their lifestyle.

At the expense of the well being of the whole country?
No. If they want to impose that kind of culture on us they should first help us fix our system and stand firm. As it is now, it is more dangerous to us to accept such lifestyle.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by RaptorX: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

if obama listens to them then he's a faggöt!
Obama has always been a fagg°ot right from is days as a community organiser in Chigaco, before he became president he was a frequent visitor to Chicagos gay bars.

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Amack(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Devilish country. China and Russia will ruin you.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by coogar: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
BluIvy:

Gaddaffi decision will always haunt Africa especially Nigeria. Now I will not be surprised if Boko Haram is being trained and armed from Lybia. America was scared of that man, now Africa has some of the most dumbest, self-serving and preserving presidents with no vision for their own countries alone Africa as whole.

all those useless african presidents took money from the UN to vote against gadaffi. when i heard the UK was going to give nigeria £1 billion to join the space race, i laughed. space race - nigeria that cannot boast of 24/7 electricity wants to send men to the outer space?

is that our immediate worry? grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by NeilOssai(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Na wa. Ooooo......Na by Force...??. undecided
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:

Ask Zimbabwe and Iran.

Oh now I see what you are saying.
But Im not sure the USA will go tosuch extreme measures to coerce us. Its not as if we are testing a nuclear device on the sahara.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
fairheven:
Yes!I repeat,less important.Nigeria is arguably the most important country for america in African.who else?

Delusions of grandeur! Carry go dreaming while living as the arguably poorest country in Africa.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by groovie(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
That law is not draconian, they better correct that description, its still one of the best laws to ever happen in Nigeria. Thunder fire them and their sanctions. If you wan dey enter backdoor, do it in the enclosure of ur home, no problem. Don't broadcast it. Idiats!
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by phabulux: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
BluIvy:

Less important? NIGERIAN (meaning you are NOT) ignorance at its best! Hopelessness undecided

For the edification of minds not as sophisticated as yours, would you mind telling us which flag you fly? smiley
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:

Ask Zimbabwe and Iran.

Some of the people we are arguing with here are clueless pretending to know something about nothing I tell you. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:
he was a visionary - he was by far africa's best leader by a country mile. mandela was nowhere close. he wanted one currency for the whole africa - the gold dinar. one military for africa & one passport for all africans. that's exactly the only way for africans to rise from their ashes of poverty.

imagine america & the rest of the world having to exchange dollars for our gold dinar to buy oil, dollar would have become tissue paper & it's the dinar that would have been the popular currency. we blew it. all africans should have united against the evil imperialists and stopped the UN from invading libya.

the average libyan citizen lived a far comfortable life than a brit or american citizen. there were no utility bills in libya under gadaffi. newlyweds got $40,000 gift from the government to start families. there's no interest rates in their banks - what you borrow is what you will return back.

you want to compare that era to what they have now? gadaffi is dead now, how are the libyans faring now under a new dispensation. what you don't understand is far more than what you understand. you have been brainwashed by CNN & BBC with their bullshit. i would have gadaffi as a life president in nigeria than having jonathan there for a month.

And now they turned the country with the highest standard of living in Africa to a failed state, with militias and Islamists running the show, bombing everywhere. The funniest thing is that: last week, they evacuated all westerners from that country due to violence.

Also, the fall out in Libya is also the reason why Boko Haram became stronger, and why Islamists run the show in West Africa now.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Why is it that whenever homosexual issue is brought up in this Nairaland,1000 will be viewing it,commenting on it unlike other post here?

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by antartica(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
It is worrying that nigeria as a system prefers pedophilia to humble and unfortunate gay and lesbians fellow citizen.It is more or less a norm to be apedophile in nigeria.They even prefer bokoharaam to thse set of people that just want to live their lives in peace.Just because they don't like the opposite sex as the subjective precedences and cultures detects does not mean they are monsters or that they don't have fulfilled lives.

It is the same as apatheid in past south africa or segregations in old and present america.It is evil

5 Likes

coogar:

all those useless african presidents took money from the UN to vote against gadaffi. when i heard the UK was going to give nigeria £1 billion to join the space race, i laughed. space race - nigeria that cannot boast of 24/7 electricity wants to send men to the outer space?

Na wa o.
Oh poor Nigeria. How did we journey from 1960 to become like this?
Which reasonable president would not accept the 1 billion seeing out present state
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Abraham2013(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dis american self own don too much. Shebi dem come here over a month ago n could not find d chibok gals, na to sanction naija cos LGTB matter. Make dem sanction russia 1st make we know say dem get mind.
In Robert Mugabe's voice " If obama wants me to reverse d anti-gay bill, he should 1st divorce his wife n marry me".
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

Bwahahahaha

Have you seen the Congolese space shuttle? grin grin grin

It's on youtube. Africa will rule space next year with our space programme, if they can follow Congo's lead. grin grin grin grin grin

Btw, the first African satellites for communication in space, were paid for by Libya, and Algeria. Nigeria also contributed something.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by fairheven: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

Bros all na wash!leave mata!gaddafii had other agenda,the man hated black Africa,if u know wat hedid to african trying to cross to Europe from Libya ,u won't say wt u r saying,som1 that used his mouth an called black Africa monkey,do u know how many countries he destabilised by sponsoring rebels to trunket democracy?our memories are too short it seems.u don't know Gadaffi!

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
BluIvy:

Some of the people we are arguing with here are clueless pretending to know something about nothing I tell you. Smh undecided

Since you know everything why are you here arguing?
You should be among the world governing council of the UN adding value to humanity.

3 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Ahmeduana(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
ggrin: undecided
yeye dey smell!
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Viewing this topic: georgecso ( m ), Thdra (f ),
Tboy25 (m ), grandstar(m ), blackmale1 , eroma (m )
, tdayof (m ), Rutie911 , GodMode, tonshipy,
bumdish, okotv (m ), babasaxo (m ), amme1 (m ),
Timzy234 (m ), Aliki (m ), Noneroone (m ), Zanxx( f ),
Bizibi(m ), Midecuc , MOBJECTIVE, Oluwadare ,
monnex , sirwillie , sexzskil (f ), Capnd143 ( m ),
Nnamdi99 (m ), yemaldo(m ), Olekumaster ( m ),
Orpelin , Shegman22 (m ), UceeGod , onirugbon1 ,
RedClay (m ), hazekctravels , Embosman , lacasa,
GARBTY , Nnamdini (m ), Angelstartups ( f ), coogar ,
donmalcolm21 , HNosegbe ( m ), idomanelson ,
2rutalk1 , onuwaje (m ), reedonne, tony9k ,
Kemy11, emmalated(m ), blym4real ,
HIGHESTPOPORI , Santino1 ( m ), Yungknyyght ,
CsmuneEy ( m ), sammyjay76 ( m ), symbianDON ( m )
, engrj( m ), Kelob( m ), ally2014 , govy( m ),
Amhappy (f ), enitanpopoola(m ), 9iceboi ( m ),
jorrn , Drswag1 , chamber2( m ), tellwisdom ( m ),
yampoo( m ), OlamideGirl ( f ), Tena11 , vision2050 ,
urch999 (m ), Abraham2013 , trendytrendz ,
fntekim(m ), Saintp( m ), jobinna2 ( m ), Jakeattah
( m ), Novabright , nepp , Nexxy007 , ANAMBRA11,
bandiejay( m ), Sweetlemon (f ), directonpc(m ),
bluejeff(m ), KOBOJO, amokeze( f ), untainted ,
Donkunxex (m ), BluIvy(f ), Selemi45 , Aweezie ,
Auxilliary( m ), antartica (m ), annie88( f ), ILIDEFI
( m ), pankere( m ), canalily (m ), ashboy, yoddy ( m ),
rattlesnake(m ), Onyema5 , chimzyblack (m ),
Tikitaka ( m ), Prechy2836 ( m ), yorex2011 ( m ),
makaveli16 (m ), Musyus ( m ), OkparaJesus ,
fairheven , Dsegsam, leTrizzle , Peterken05 ( m ),
Ahmeduana ( m ), tidymaster , deybhor (m ) and
189 guest(s)
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
I don't have any problem with gays. At all cost I try to be tolerant towards them even though my religion demand otherwise. I really find it annoying and ridiculous that the Americans are pushing boundaries to legalize this. The act itself is very disgusting and ugly.
Viewing this topic: GodMode, tonshipy, bumdish,
okotv (m ), babasaxo (m ), Timzy234 (m ), Aliki ( m ),
Noneroone (m ), Zanxx (f ), Bizibi( m ), Midecuc,
MOBJECTIVE, monnex , sirwillie, sexzskil (f ),
Capnd143 (m ), Nnamdi99( m ), yemaldo( m ),
Olekumaster ( m ), Orpelin , Shegman22 (m ),
UceeGod , RedClay( m ), Embosman , lacasa,
2rutalk1 , reedonne, tony9k , Kemy11 , emmalated
(m ), blym4real , HIGHESTPOPORI , Santino1 ( m ),
Yungknyyght , CsmuneEy ( m ), sammyjay76 ( m ),
engrj (m ), Kelob(m ), ally2014 , govy (m ), Amhappy
( f ), enitanpopoola( m ), 9iceboi (m ), jorrn ,
Drswag1 , chamber2 (m ), tellwisdom (m ), yampoo
(m ), OlamideGirl (f ), vision2050 , urch999 (m ),
Abraham2013 , trendytrendz , fntekim (m ), Saintp
(m ), jobinna2 (m ), Novabright , nepp , Nexxy007 ,
ANAMBRA11 , bandiejay (m ), Sweetlemon (f ),
directonpc( m ), bluejeff (m ), KOBOJO , amokeze (f ),
Donkunxex ( m ), BluIvy(f ), Selemi45 , Auxilliary(m ),
annie88( f ), ILIDEFI( m ), pankere( m ), canalily (m ),
ashboy, yoddy (m ), Onyema5 , chimzyblack (m ),
Musyus ( m ), Dsegsam , Ahmeduana ( m ),
tidymaster , deybhor (m ), Peterken05 ( m ),
shevy45 (m ), Tadeus (m ), Tena11 , rattlesnake( m ),
fairheven , efec( m ), moneybag4411 (m ), eezor ,
antartica( m ), darling4u1 , cleverj01 (m ),
jliusadura , amme1 (m ), jbrodaly (m ), Cutiemay(f ),
Forwetinnah , hazekctravels, Uricas(m ),
makaveli16 ( m ), zeemahn (m ), onuwaje (m ),
Ohiomoba5 , Idondome, bamsshegz8 , Evyuc (m ),
onirugbon1 , prince4pro (m ), 1stimpression ( f ),
untainted, trent9002 ( m ), OkparaJesus ,
temi4fash ( m ) and 182 guest(s)
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

Self-serving phools sold Africa's future and only chance to be a continent to be reckoned with. Not all countries though, the South Africa Nigeria beef was a result of the Gaddaffi vote.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by fairheven: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
OkparaJesus: Viewing this topic: georgecso ( m ), Thdra (f ),
Tboy25 (m ), grandstar(m ), blackmale1 , eroma (m )
, tdayof (m ), Rutie911 , GodMode, tonshipy,
bumdish, okotv (m ), babasaxo (m ), amme1 (m ),
Timzy234 (m ), Aliki (m ), Noneroone (m ), Zanxx( f ),
Bizibi(m ), Midecuc , MOBJECTIVE, Oluwadare ,
monnex , sirwillie , sexzskil (f ), Capnd143 ( m ),
Nnamdi99 (m ), yemaldo(m ), Olekumaster ( m ),
Orpelin , Shegman22 (m ), UceeGod , onirugbon1 ,
RedClay (m ), hazekctravels , Embosman , lacasa,
2rutalk1 , onuwaje (m ), reedonne, tony9k ,
Kemy11, emmalated(m ), blym4real ,
HIGHESTPOPORI , Santino1 ( m ), Yungknyyght ,
CsmuneEy ( m ), sammyjay76 ( m ), symbianDON ( m )
, engrj( m ), Kelob( m ), ally2014 , govy( m ),
Amhappy (f ), enitanpopoola(m ), 9iceboi ( m ),
jorrn , Drswag1 , chamber2( m ), tellwisdom ( m ),
yampoo( m ), OlamideGirl ( f ), Tena11 , vision2050 ,
urch999 (m ), Abraham2013 , trendytrendz ,
fntekim(m ), Saintp( m ), jobinna2 ( m ), Jakeattah
( m ), Novabright , nepp , Nexxy007 , ANAMBRA11,
bandiejay( m ), Sweetlemon (f ), directonpc(m ),
bluejeff(m ), KOBOJO, amokeze( f ), untainted ,
Donkunxex (m ), BluIvy(f ), Selemi45 , Aweezie ,
Auxilliary( m ), antartica (m ), annie88( f ), ILIDEFI
( m ), pankere( m ), canalily (m ), ashboy, yoddy ( m ),
rattlesnake(m ), Onyema5 , chimzyblack (m ),
makaveli16 (m ), Musyus ( m ), OkparaJesus ,
fairheven , Dsegsam, leTrizzle , Peterken05 ( m ),
Ahmeduana ( m ), tidymaster , deybhor (m ) and
189 guest(s)
Na so your own they do u?have u taking ur medication?
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
@Coogar

Congo's space programme - Troposphere 5!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFujfxrQf4I
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Bizibi(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
BluIvy:

i am in the oil industry,the u.s have fronts that deal in crude oil Biz here....they are benefitting heavy from it.some of their politicians especially the Republicans have fronts here,they will play politics with that issue....Nigeria will only remove the jail term then maybe replace it with (fine),this country called Nigeria is very important...they know that and they won't joke with it
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by joseph1832(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
CFCfan:
The Jews/banksters control the US government. I recall a former Israeli PM boasting that they (Jews) "have 80% of the US Senate in their pocket".

And just who was this Israeli PM you so speak of?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku / Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.