Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,761 members, 7,969,236 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? (9327 Views)

Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! / I Dont Want To Hurt This Wonderful Lady / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Laurnetta(f): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2008
@ topic

I recently broke a bottle on his head when he was dead drunk. He didn't know it was me and he seems to be blaming it on xenophobia. Great feeling!
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2008
Rofl.

Did you get blood on your shoes? tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by spikedcylinder: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2008
Laurnetta:

@ topic

I recently broke a bottle on his head when he was dead drunk. He didn't know it was me and he seems to be blaming it on xenophobia. Great feeling!

Ah! What kind of bottle? tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Pataki: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2008
Laurnetta:

@ topic

Is it is plastic bottle or a glass bottle? If it is the latter, you are a dangerous woman for real.  grin cheesy grin

Shayo na bastard.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by StephenP(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2008
Laurnetta:

@ topic

Why would he blame it on xenophobia?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2008
No be South Africa?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by savanaha: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2008
Laurnetta:

@ topic

grin grin, that's the way to get 'em
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by StephenP(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

No be South Africa?

So the ex is Nigerian and somehow they were in some bar in South Africa where I am assuming no one could see them and she hit him with a glass bottle on his head? And he was so drunk he's blamed it on xenophobia. I can't put the story together can someone help me out?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2008
Is it is plastic bottle or a glass bottle? If it is the latter, you are a dangerous woman for real. Grin Cheesy Grin

Shayo na bastard.
There is nothing like plastic bottle. Bottle is bottle and the fool may deserve it. Watch your back before some of those orishirishi girls you mingle with at Mushin do the same to you.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by tollu: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

There is nothing like plastic bottle. Bottle is bottle and the fool may deserve it.

Ah erm, nothing like plastic bottles?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Pataki: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

There is nothing like plastic bottle. Bottle is bottle and the fool may deserve it. Watch your back before some of those orishirishi girls you mingle with at Mushin do the same to you.
Are you this ridiculously dumb? Nothing like plastic bottle? grin cheesy grin

1. I do not drink recklessly so much that a lady tout will break a glass bottle on me head. It ain't never gonna happen, so keep that to your Ijesha mumuish boyfriend.

2. A girl who goes about breaking bottles on a man is an environmental hazard that should be kept off from the society. wink
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2008
Are you this ridiculously dumb? Nothing like plastic bottle? Grin Cheesy Grin

1. I do not drink recklessly so much that a lady tout will break a glass bottle on me head. It ain't never going to happen, so keep that to your Ijesha mumuish boyfriend.

2. A girl who goes about breaking bottles on a man is an environmental hazard that should be kept off from the society

If that is true, how come you fetch the prostitutes for Hannibal? Don't you know they are experts in using bottles on a man's medulla oblongata?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2008
StephenP:

So the ex is Nigerian and somehow they were in some bar in South Africa where I am assuming no one could see them and she hit him with a glass bottle on his head? And he was so drunk he's blamed it on xenophobia. I can't put the story together can someone help me out?

Stephen do you think everyone who posts on NL is Nigerian?

I believe I read somewhere that Laurnetta is SA or lives in SA thus the whole xenophobia stuff
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2008
Laurnetta:

@ topic

@bold, Roflmaopimp grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by StephenP(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Stephen do you think everyone who posts on NL is Nigerian?

Nope.

KarmaMod:

I believe I read somewhere that Laurnetta is SA or lives in SA thus the whole xenophobia stuff

So how does related to the ex? I'm sorry if I'm being too difficult, it's not my intention.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2008
There has to be an ex first before I can answer the question. tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2008
if indeed her ex is South African, the xenophobic comment shouldnt be surprising
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by NaijaBarbi(f): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Its one thing to hurt an ex and it's another to just hurt the new person while pretending its th ex you were gunning for when that's obviously NOT true. if she was trying to do good for the girl, she would have told her the situation since and not when her "attitude" annoyed her.

And im to think at this comment that u are not at least 'referring' to me, but to someone else. wtf? even if youre talking to someone else, its also in regards to my words. and u seem to be the angry one baby girl- Im still amused by the fact that you have nothing to say except for useless garbage to everyone. did u suffer as a child? undecided because youre always a negative person on these threads.

@ Laurnetta- u go girl. must have felt good as hell.  grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2008
NaijaBarbi:

And I'm to think at this comment that u are not at least 'referring' to me, but to someone else. wtf? even if youre talking to someone else, its also in regards to my words. and u seem to be the angry one baby girl- I'm still amused by the fact that you have nothing to say except for useless garbage to everyone. did u suffer as a child? undecided because youre always a negative person on these threads.

Now this is garbage.
Dnt tell me you're one of those peeps that knows everyone's childhood.
What does her childhood have to do with romance?
Yes, and you're always the positive one wink
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by NaijaBarbi(f): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2008
@ Ruby

And this isnt garbage? What does Romance have to do with hurting an ex-WHICH IS THE TOPIC? duh. and there has to be some excuse for her behaviour. if that wasnt the root, then whats your excuse? Being right by questioning is one thing- being rude or negative to people is another.[quote][/quote]
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2008
alagolo, let her continue the other rant. She's a newbie who thinks she knows moi so anything she says other than what concerns the thread will not be answered.

And I'm to think at this comment that u are not at least 'referring' to me, but to someone else. wtf?

Um yea that one was to you. If that's what you were referring to, why would you mention the "stupid things done for love" thread? 

The question still remains though, if you knew you were trying to hurt your ex and "helping the girl", how come it was when the girl annoyed you that you finally told her the truth? 
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Sauron1: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

If that is true, how come you fetch the prostitutes for Hannibal? Don't you know they are experts in using bottles on a man's medulla oblongata?

DeepZone is crazy!!!!
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by NaijaBarbi(f): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2008
@ Karma- i dont have to know u to call out ur rude attitude. and i dont have to be a veteran on nairaland to see all your fiesty posts. BUT ok, well excuse me if i didnt see in bold letters that your post was directed at TWO different people.  wink

and to answer ur question: when did i say that i was "helping the girl"? i dont know her, so i have no obligtions to her. I had only saw her that night. AND i sent the comment recently about how she got testy wit me and got bold when i told her to calm down from screaming in our faces. she found out all she needed to hear when my ex tried to pull her away n he said something like " dont bother, that girl is a local slut anyway" to my girl. Then when they went at it, thats how words just came spurting out or my trap. Hes the local slut! He just thought nobody knew. So at the end of the day, it hurt him hard. I blasted him out-but he had the audacity to bad talk people that have been really good to him. The girl he cursed out was in the family that gave him a home when he first got to USA-THATS WHAT PUSHED MY BUTTONS. He was lucky the whole of them didnt hear that. TO TOP IT OFF- his fiance wasnt sweet n humble like she could have been in the midst of strangers. she went to far, and i gave it to both of them. simple.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2008
If you weren't helping the girl, then how did you busybody your self into the engagement by telling her about her Fiance and the other women?
Or did you just make it your business by ruining the engagement?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by NaijaBarbi(f): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2008
@ Ruby, i think u should just scroll over my last comment. and u will have ur answer. this is a redundant question. i didnt help her at all. i just hurt him(n possibly his rep), and embarrassed her. because i dont think the chik cancelled any engagement. ppl just gossip badly about her after for sticking with him, she is still there i belive. so are his side chiks.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2008
Nothing wrong with being feisty. I'm a Yoruba woman afterall. My men don't complain and that's enough for me.  wink

when did i say that i was "helping the girl"? i don't know her, so i have no obligtions to her

Good to know. Everyone else made it out like you did it to "help the girl know the truth" whereas I knew that wanst the case. Now that YOU made it clear that, THAT wasnt your intention then all is well.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by jenikadi: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Nothing wrong with being feisty. I'm a Yoruba woman afterall. My men don't complain and that's enough for me.  wink

Good to know. Everyone else made it out like you did it to "help the girl know the truth" whereas I knew that wanst the case. Now that YOU made it clear that, THAT wasnt your intention then all is well.

*clears throat*
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2008
Nothing gets by you eh jenni?  tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2008
me too, I don cough
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by jenikadi: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Nothing goes by you eh jenni?  tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by biddyshegs(f): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2008
hanging u the fone on him and nt picking his calls
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by sistajay(f): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2008
Did absolutely nothing, just walked away and didn't look back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Boys Cant Do Without My Yoga Pants / See How Mum Rapes 4 Year Old Boy, Broadcasts Live Video.. / About To Cook This Ugly Fresh Fish — Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.