Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,990 members, 7,938,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? (9300 Views)

Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! / I Dont Want To Hurt This Wonderful Lady / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Moyola(f): 12:44am On Oct 15, 2008
GETLUST:

PATAKI. WELCOME

thank yu!! tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by plusQueen: 12:44am On Oct 15, 2008
o ya Hannibal show us foto!
Infact 2 foto
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 12:44am On Oct 15, 2008
Beyond all reasonable doubts, DeepZone is a man. Why he keeps on bashing Nigerian men is beyond my explanation. The way he goes around fighting for women rights is downright annoying to feminist that I know that have read her posts here on nairaland.

DeepZone claims never to have been dealt with harshly by any man, yet delights in bashing men here and there? Does that not sound spooky? That thing needs flogging seriously

Point of correction: I don't bash men and have never bashed men. I only bash evil men that are die hard chauvinists. I mean the likes of Debosky, Hannibal etc. Pataki is a sissy. I have never bashed men like Olabowale before.

For the last time, I'm not a feminist.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Pataki: 12:45am On Oct 15, 2008
DeepZone:

That's all you know, abuse. You wonder why women run from you? no be by force to get a woman to love you Patty. Take it easy, work hard and pray to your God to give you something else that can attract women towards you  since he denied you physical beauty and wealth.
I am a MAN. Beauty does not qualify me! Stop all this your silent gay movement. grin cheesy grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Sauron1: 12:45am On Oct 15, 2008
Pataki:

My koboko for where? You want me to be accused of GAY COUPLING? grin cheesy grin

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Deepy is a babe!!! I can confirm that!
All her rants on the net is just a facade.
She is as timid as a lost kitten.

plus_Queen:

Now I'm confused again

Confuzzled again?

Deepzone, oya post that your pic in black lingerie. grin cheesy
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 12:46am On Oct 15, 2008
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Facade? You mean that I really love Pataki? God forbid bad thing for israel.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by plusQueen: 12:47am On Oct 15, 2008
Pataki:

I am a MAN. Beauty does not qualify me! Stop all this your silent gay movement. grin cheesy grin

Thank you jare!
There's more to  man than a pretty face.
I would choose an intelligent man anyday over an airheaded pretty boy
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by NaijaBarbi(f): 12:48am On Oct 15, 2008
i told my exes current fiance about the two other women he is currently sleeping with. She didnt know because she lives 6 hours away, and was visiting for a party. She was so smug and kept bragging about him, i just had to bust her bubble and taint her innocent outlook of that lying rat.  grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Pataki: 12:48am On Oct 15, 2008
DeepZone:

Point of correction: I don't bash men and have never bashed men. I only bash evil men that are die hard chauvinists. I mean the likes of Debosky, Hannibal etc. Pataki is a sissy. I have never bashed men like Olabowale before.

For the last time, I'm not a feminist.
Tell all that to the marines. It would add weight to your RESUME to be recruited to IRAQ. Miss Feminist.  grin cheesy grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 12:49am On Oct 15, 2008
In other words your action involved hurting the fiance. Probably more than the ex sef
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Sauron1: 12:50am On Oct 15, 2008
plus_Queen:

o ya Hannibal show us foto!
Infact 2 foto

The pics i have are too  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by plusQueen: 12:50am On Oct 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Confuzzled again?

Deepzone, oya post that your pic in black lingerie. grin cheesy

The site is about to crash final!
deepzone in lingerie
when did victoria come out with such secrets? grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Pataki: 12:51am On Oct 15, 2008
plus_Queen:

Thank you jare!
There's more to  man than a pretty face.
I would choose an intelligent man anyday over an airheaded pretty boy
Why did you get married so soon sef? You are the woman I have been searching for. . . . . . . .  grin cheesy grin Not all this jargon of DeepZone who is confused about his/her sexual orientation.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by plusQueen: 12:53am On Oct 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

The pics i have are too  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Too what?
post am
If I didn't faint seeing Obasanjo picking his nose on PBS,I can handle anything grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 12:54am On Oct 15, 2008
Tell all that to the marines. It would add weight to your RESUME to be recruited to IRAQ. Miss Feminist.

Prove me wrong by refuting any of my claims. Bush whacker. tongue tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Sauron1: 12:55am On Oct 15, 2008
plus_Queen:

Too what?
post am
If I didn't faint seeing Obasanjo picking his nose on PBS,I can handle anything grin

I need DeepZone's authorisation. . . .
Can't handle a babe joining the airforces because of what i may have done that got her heart bruised. tongue
I don't want to have nightmares of Nebraska cows coming at me. cheesy grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 12:55am On Oct 15, 2008
Not all this jargon of DeepZone who is confused about his/her sexual orientation.
Yet, you've been stalking me with e mails and phone calls. Who is stalking who?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by omoge(f): 12:56am On Oct 15, 2008
Queen, run away from pataki, he is toasting now o shocked
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by plusQueen: 12:56am On Oct 15, 2008
Pataki:

Why did you get married so soon sef? You are the woman I have been searching for. . . . . . . .  grin cheesy grin Not all this jargon of DeepZone who is confused about his/her sexual orientation.

God will give you your very own Queenisha. smiley
Your miracle is on the way
he who finds a Queenisha findeth a good thing
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by NaijaBarbi(f): 12:56am On Oct 15, 2008
@ karma mod-

oh, pls. he had done worse things to me before, and this was d same day he announced d engagement on facebook. she did exactly what i thought she would. she spit in his face. i dont think i hurt her more, hes d one that had d whole place pitying him, after such an announcement. anyhow i dont think she was surpsrised. she only saw him once every few months. undecided
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by CodeRED(f): 12:56am On Oct 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Don't worry honey. . . .
You would still be the godmother. . . .
Now start working on DeepZone's farts. tongue

I am not worried one bit, You know I trust you 101% wink

LOl, Ok because I was beginning to think ALL my work was in vain.  cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Pataki. playa playa, So it's Deepzone now, How far?? cheesy
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 12:57am On Oct 15, 2008

I need DeepZone's authorisation. . . .
Can't handle a babe joining the airforces because of what i may have done that got her heart bruised. Tongue
I don't want to have nightmares of Nebraska cows coming at

Which authorization? Get the authority to post them from Kim kardashian, Those pictures were duds and were lifted on the net but i got yours butt naked. Jeez, that tiny thing made me pray for you to grow bigger. tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 15, 2008
Beyond all reasonable doubts, DeepZone is a man. Why he keeps on bashing Nigerian men is beyond my explanation. The way he goes around fighting for women rights is downright annoying to feminist that I know that have read her posts here on nairaland.

DeepZone claims never to have been dealt with harshly by any man, yet delights in bashing men here and there? Does that not sound spooky? That thing needs flogging seriously.

Dont mind he/r

S/he was disappointed by he/r  Ex gay lover
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Sauron1: 1:03am On Oct 15, 2008
CodeRED:

I am not worried one bit, You know I trust you 101% wink

LOl, Ok because I was beginning to think ALL my work was in vain.  cheesy cheesy cheesy.

They won't be in VAIN. cool

Get the authority to post them from Kim kardashian, Those pictures were duds and were  lifted on the net but i got yours butt naked. Jeez, that tiny thing made me pray for you to grow bigger

Are u saying those tiny Ijesha tribal marks between your boobs are Kim's marks.
Is she from Osun State??
Tell me anutha lie, woman.

@ Queenisha,

Deepzone is on ma YM now issuing threats. . . . .
I cannot risk my precious life . . . .I have got kids to feed. grin

Anyways, goodnight folks. cheesy wink
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Pataki: 1:06am On Oct 15, 2008
omoge:

Queen, run away from pataki, he is toasting now o shocked

Nah, she is already taken. Are you? tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by StephenP(m): 1:06am On Oct 15, 2008
NaijaBarbi:

i told my exes current fiance about the two other women he is currently sleeping with. She didnt know because she lives 6 hours away, and was visiting for a party. She was so smug and kept bragging about him, i just had to bust her bubble and taint her innocent outlook of that lying rat.  grin

I don't know how I feel about this. I mean, I guess you did the right thing by letting the woman know that the man wasn't true to her and all but what if you were wrong? Also, what about the woman who is now heartbroken and probably depressed? Such news can make someone suicidal you know? I think you hurt her the most and the way I see it, it was done outta envy.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 1:06am On Oct 15, 2008
i told my exes current fiance about the two other women he is currently sleeping with. She didnt know because she lives 6 hours away, and was visiting for a party. She was so smug and kept bragging about him, i just had to bust her bubble and taint her innocent outlook of that lyin

Were you saying the truth tho?.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Pataki: 1:08am On Oct 15, 2008
plus_Queen:

God will give you your very own Queenisha. smiley
Your miracle is on the way
he who finds a Queenisha findeth a good thing

AMEN oh! smiley
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 1:08am On Oct 15, 2008

I don't know how I feel about this. I mean, I guess you did the right thing by letting the woman know that the man wasn't true to her and all but what if you were wrong? Also, what about the woman who is now heartbroken and probably depressed? Such news can make someone suicidal you know?
Was his motive intended to inform the woman for her safety or was she trying to hurt her feelings and break them up? That is what will determine whether she was gossiping or just proving the proper information.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 1:09am On Oct 15, 2008
Are u saying those tiny Ijesha tribal marks between your boobs are Kim's marks.
Is she from Osun State??
Tell me anutha lie, woman.
Roflmaopimp grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 15, 2008
Pataki:

Nah, she is already taken. Are you? tongue

No boyfriend for her.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 1:11am On Oct 15, 2008
Nah, she is already taken. Are you?
Get a job first before asking a woman that question. How will you take her out or buy her an engagement ring? kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers / Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents / Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.