Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,568 members, 7,968,621 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (47470 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
The game is simple. Silence from both parties will eventually kill this thread and reduce the traffic to this topic. After 2 days ,topic will be deleted . Case closed.lobatan

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ochon: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
inspiredm: I think its High Time The FG Introduced Single Notes of N2,000.

You wont Know the Essence Until When You're Being Paid CASH in N200 Notes amd You Have to Count and Cunt All Over again.

This Cash Being Counted is the BALANCE Payment of LipSeals 2003 Toyota Camry and They're all N200 Denomination Notes.

It can be Hectic Counting Cash Sometimes.

Cheers
Inspired

I can't believe I took your pseudo-apologies as real apologies. I'd have known a leopard does not loose its spot. You are most egocentric/arrogant car dealer I've noticed. I blame Lipseal for waiting over 4 months for a car he didn't he pay initially for. Count yourself lucky, because if you had tried this madness with another inpatient customer, you wouldn't have had access to type this monumental heap of bullshít from your jail cell. Keep puffing up, keep up the arrogant attitude, one day, just one day, you'll meet your match who have lost patient with you. Shalom

13 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lipseal, we are giving you a 48-hour notice or we report you to the nearest police station for breach of trust. Tomorrow for resting and the next for making an official press statement on Nairaland. But dont forget to drive carefully with the ride if you have received it. Go to your church for blessing and thanksgiving.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Inspiredm is viewing this thread and i suggest he updates the thread on what has transpired while we await confirmation from Lipseal. We only got his arrogant statement on how Lipseal was paying him with #200 notes so he should as well comment on this thread on how everything went and also post pics of the ride he sold to Lipseal atleast that's one of his styles of doing business. House do you guys concur??

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Eyop: Inspiredm is viewing this thread and i suggest he updates the thread on what has transpired while we await confirmation from Lipseal. We only got his arrogant statement on how Lipseal was paying him with #200 notes so he should as well comment on this thread on how everything went and also post pics of the ride he sold to Lipseal atleast that's one of his styles of doing business. House do you guys concur??
YES O OOO OOO!!!!!

OGA INSIPRO, OYA BEGIN POST EXHAUST OOO OO.... PAPARAZZI ON STANDBY.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ochon: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
bimbor:

That is Inspired.

Even Usain Bolt cannot beat his reach
cheesy grin
Your tenacity and ability to exceed the boundary of asslicking, is peerless. I shudder at the way you cosign your own posts, Mr. Inspired.

12 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ochon: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
gazmann: No one happens to see the humor in I Spiro remark. He is just easing the tension and anticipation of a hectic day. I go with him on that. Inspire go and sin no more take that little penance of 200 bills. I could have been bag of coins. It would take 6 months to count so you value time wink
No one happened to see the humor because his post was an epic failure at comedy/easing the tension. I wouldn't have posted that comment if I was in his shoes, especially with the recent threads against against him + 99% of the posts on this thread criticizing him

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
chelseabmw:
i believe he left inspiredm showroom about an hour ago or so..... He should be heading home ...... Hopefully he will give y'all feedback tonight
An hr ago? So this egocentric man dey open late? Abi na him dey resume vigilante shift 2? Assistant he no get, this man go fit pay Gate man? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
Our site wan crash again? shocked na wah o

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by sparkleboy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Finally case no: Nl/insp/002 is finally coming to a close with the PURpoRTED sealing of the transaction by the payment made by sealed lips grin lipseal.
FInallythe counsrllors of both parties. I.e defendant and plaintiff should approach the bench before I give my ruling
Signed
The judge
By counsellor I mean
Plaintiff: chibabe3, ishilove, burger 01
Defendant: alexisalex and bimbor
Thanks grin. Please. All activist should go and come back to the court tomorrow to listen to the final word from lipseal and chelseabmw U

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
inspiredm: I think its High Time The FG Introduced Single Notes of N2,000.

You wont Know the Essence Until When You're Being Paid CASH in N200 Notes amd You Have to Count and Cunt All Over again.

This Cash Being Counted is the BALANCE Payment of LipSeals 2003 Toyota Camry and They're all N200 Denomination Notes.

It can be Hectic Counting Cash Sometimes.

Cheers
Inspired

Lipseal na agbero
200bawo
Owo Tarmac grin grin grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lipseal Lipseal Lipseal!!!

Hope say u nor wan crash our site? grin cheesy

Biko. We use God name beg u, abeg nor crash the site....lol
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by zeemore: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ok. The previously hidden posts are visible now cheesy grin https://www.nairaland.com/1838697/own-pre-order-tale-inspired-autos/29
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
chelseabmw: Lipseal Lipseal Lipseal!!!

The thing tire me oh
Sitting inside my Dodge charger with my android car stereo browsing and waiting for lipseal pishure
If No be clean se .. Then him Bleep up
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2014

we all know who is planning to crash the site and definitely not Lipseal grin
Finally got in touch with Lipseal and he is having problem with the site. For sure we will get his reply.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by zeemore: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
ZACHIE: what crass arrogance is this bullcrap
you deserved to be served cowries

the days he kept mint 1000 notes, where were you?
the days he had his cheque drawn, where were you?

do not frigging make the man look silly for paying you with 200 notes,,,,,,kiloshe teni kan o sheri?

This occasion for you should be a sober one, not for cheap freaking effizz///....too late for that.

Idowuogbo:
What's this one feeling like? Lipseal you for stone am with coins. Oshisko!

wheredemdey:

N1GGAH YOU ARE A PROUD MOTHERFUHKER..GEEEZ

WHAT INSOLENCE MAY OUR PART NEVER CROSS IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT

Idowuogbo: I liked your comment.Together we stand, later we fight. grin

These posts were hidden before, what the hell happened? Lol, this movie keeps getting interesting grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by sparkleboy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
[sub][/sub]They want to E-bomb my court room..... angry grinWas scared that this site was about to be. Hacked again.... Hmmmm the defendants want to delete this thread by all means.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
zeemore:

These posts were hidden before, what the hell happened? Lol, this movie keeps getting interesting grin
interesting... So difficult to hide the truth.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by hayorbaami: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
zeemore:

Nairaland servers crashed for some minutes and I guess they had not backed up in the last hour(s) so the hidden posts got restored on their owngrin.

Interesting to read zachie's posts sha, quite hilarious. grin

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
My people..make una nor vex say i quiet since morin ooo...its been 1 hectic/eventful day...I will put up an update in a bit and will try to make it as brief as possible cos I just enter house not long...
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
ZACHIE: what crass arrogance is this bullcrap
you deserved to be served cowries

the days he kept mint 1000 notes, where were you?
the days he had his cheque drawn, where were you?

do not frigging make the man look silly for paying you with 200 notes,,,,,,kiloshe teni kan o sheri?

This occasion for you should be a sober one, not for cheap freaking effizz///....too late for that.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
lipseal: My people..make una nor vex say i quiet since morin ooo...its been 1 hectic/eventful day...I will put up an update in a bit and will try to make it as brief as possible cos I just enter house not long...
Do come abeg
I need pishures
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chelsea no b me abeg o cheesy, make una ask inspired or seun...

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
lipseal:
Chelsea no b me abeg o cheesy, make una ask inspired or seun...
You don't question there errors or decisions
Unless them one collect 75years Ban grin grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
chibabe3: we all know who is planning to crash the site and definitely not Lipseal grin
Finally got in touch with Lipseal and he is having problem with the site. For sure we will get his reply.

Hahahahaha u wan set me up abi?

Yeah,i had a conversation with him just now... he will drop his comment soon

In other news grin , UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by txswat: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
Oga boss abeg include the VIN in your post when you don settle
lipseal: My people..make una nor vex say i quiet since morin ooo...its been 1 hectic/eventful day...I will put up an update in a bit and will try to make it as brief as possible cos I just enter house not long...
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
Justwise grin grin tongue what are you doing here?
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by sparkleboy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
sparkleboy: [sub][/sub]They want to E-bomb my court room..... angry grinWas scared that this site was about to be. Hacked again.... Hmmmm the defendants want to delete this thread by all means.. grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
I survive am ooo... God dey! grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
And while I know inspired's last post about a N200 notes payment was meant to be a classic joke, it appears so many took him serious that i in fact did that...abeg make una take that post with a pinch of salt, i no be agbero chiaman for that man wey ask @readone35l
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
lipseal: And while I know inspired's last post about a N200 notes payment was meant to be a classic joke, it appears so many took him serious that i in fact did that...abeg make una take that post with a pinch of salt, i no be agbero chiaman for that man wey ask @readone35l

Lipseal forget about all the stories and comment on how your transaction went with inspired

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply)

US Woman Shocked To Find Giant Python Inside Engine Of Her Malfunctioning SUV / Fairly Used Mack Trucks / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.