Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,693 members, 7,938,094 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (47363 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by aieromon(m): 2:11am On Aug 08, 2014
Gboliwe:
May I not use my hard earned money to buy submarine in place of a camry

Why are you learning bad thing from badoski? angry angry
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ccaramel(f): 2:30am On Aug 08, 2014
Oh wow. That was quite entertaining while it lasted grin thanks for the traffic to the auto section! It can be dry around here. I don't think there was ever a thread that attracted so much buzz and momentum here since the days of Ademola lipsrsealed Glad OP got his car eventually. All you funny mediators.... Diaris God o. All these laughs you are sharing grin
But I'm more interested in who eventually woos Ishilove....Chelseabmw vs Burger01 tongue
Idowuogbo, Gboliwe, Chibabe3.... Amazing ladies....no dull moment.

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:34am On Aug 08, 2014
lipseal: I did meet with inspired today and finally got to see the replacement 03 LE camry he got for me. I find it to be in decent condition so we sealed our deal. While this has not been the preorder experience i imagined, I will implore anybody who decides to ply the 'preorder' route to be careful and never be in a hurry to part with hard earned cash... In all, inspired met up with the given deadline and i got the replacement as agreed.

I would have loved to give more details on the turn of events tonight but its been a long day for me so pls accept my apologies.
Incentives nko? You no go talk if the bros give you discount now ooo... the only part you go sabi list na hin bad side. GOD IS WATCHING YOU IN 4D.

P.S- If the inspiro we know fit sell 2003 camry for 1.5m, dude you defo bought yourself a Blawwdy garri cake.Pele ti e oo lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:35am On Aug 08, 2014
aieromon:

grin grin grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 3:47am On Aug 08, 2014
aieromon:

cheesy grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 4:17am On Aug 08, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Dude, its late and I wan sleep. This is not a village town-hall meeting; so forget the chit-chat and get to the matter abeg!
This your comment reminds me of when my dad and his people start. It can be very frustrating cheesy cheesy
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 4:19am On Aug 08, 2014
lipseal: I did meet with inspired today and finally got to see the replacement 03 LE camry he got for me. I find it to be in decent condition so we sealed our deal. While this has not been the preorder experience i imagined, I will implore anybody who decides to ply the 'preorder' route to be careful and never be in a hurry to part with hard earned cash... In all, inspired met up with the given deadline and i got the replacement as agreed.

I would have loved to give more details on the turn of events tonight but its been a long day for me so pls accept my apologies.
Is this all we get? Why do I have this feeling that what you haven't said is much more than what you have said?

Look here Mr Man, so many people carried this your matter on their head like they had a personal stake in the final outcome and you owe these set of people a more detailed explanation on the events of last night, plus pishures, gaddemit!! angry

In your OP, you wrote a mini novel detailing your complaints, but now that you have gotten the car, you want to be 'lipseal' on the matter?? Mr Man, you are provoking me.

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chukel(m): 4:36am On Aug 08, 2014
Lipseal, u r a very annoying dude. U for no come here disturb us if dis crap u typed is all u have in response. Were u threatened by inspired? I guess so. I nw see dat what we took for ur patience was actually timidity. Where is the VIN of the car. Where are the pictures. How much did u part with. What really transpired. I tink u don't deserve d time we dedicated to u. With ur behavior and attitude, I kn dis is not d 1st time u have been treated like a mumu in business nd will not be the last. U really dint deserve dis attention.

15 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bobman(m): 4:41am On Aug 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

My faith may still not be able to move mountains, but it surely can deliver cars. grin. At least, it delivered your car through inspiredm for you. I am growing in my faith. cheesy

Well, the controversial post of Inspiredm, chai! You guys want the man to become dumb fingerless on this forum? Everything he says is now being seen from one angle. Chai! I guess he caused this upon himself. I read the post and I actually thought it was meant to be a joke.

@OP, what was the incentive that you were given and where is my litre of fuel as promised? tongue

[s] lipseal sounds so upset and dissatisfied. May I not use my hard earned money to buy submarine in place of a camry[/s]
AMEN
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 4:46am On Aug 08, 2014
Lipseal, from your comment above, you sound disappointed and upset. You got the car but it's not what you ordered for.

We demand an explanation

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bobman(m): 4:57am On Aug 08, 2014
Ishilove: Lipseal, from your comment above, you sound disappointed and upset. You got the car but it's not what you ordered for.

We demand an explanation
morning house mistress
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 6:08am On Aug 08, 2014
For those clamouring the op to make a longer statement or give further details ,let it be known that the op doesn't owe anybody any explanation and the call for more information is even childish . The decision to carry this matter on ppls head was solely taken by each individual and the op didn't force anyone to do it .if the op likes he may even decide to ask the mod to delete this thread .it isn't everyone that like publicity or things like that unlike some people on this thread .so if some people took the issue as if it was their own personal baby or personal car been involved ,then good luck to them. as far as the op and inspired are concerned this matter is closed and finish,let everybody face their own lives and problem. I don't know why some people are asking the op for the vin of his personal . car when they aren't the one that bought or sold the car for and to him. @op, I think at least you have gotten your car,just know that by accepting and driving it home means that you are satisfied with its condition.

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chikenice(m): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2014
Ishilove: Lipseal, from your comment above, you sound disappointed and upset. You got the car but it's not what you ordered for.

We demand an explanation

U spoke my mind but let me also add this ,Lipseal I think we deserve beta than wat u r giving us not after we all religiously have been following up on the matter. May I remind u of d story of d boy n d wolf. I guess its time 2 unfollow this thread. Cheers all d same

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 08, 2014
onatisi: For those clamouring the op to make a longer statement or give further details ,let it be known that the op doesn't owe anybody any explanation and the call for more information is even childish . The decision to carry this matter on ppls head was solely taken by each individual and the op didn't force anyone to do it .if the op likes he may even decide to ask the mod to delete this thread .it isn't everyone that like publicity or things like that unlike some people on this thread .so if some people took the issue as if it was their own personal baby or personal car been involved ,then good luck to them. as far as the op and inspired are concerned this matter is closed and finish,let everybody face their own lives and problem. I don't know why some people are asking the op for the vin of his personal . car when they aren't the one that bought or sold the car for and to him. @op, I think at least you have gotten your car,just know that by accepting and driving it home means that you are satisfied with its condition.

U sound more like nigerian politicians & their PAs, when they are campaigning or in election tribunals they are very detailed & receptive to the public but once the case is resolved in their favor we hear replies like 'no comment or OGA is not available'. Next time anyone cry to this forum try to remind us that it is 'their personal business'.

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Fourcade(m): 6:39am On Aug 08, 2014
Adonbilivit! angry

Where are the pikshures? undecided
Inspired M na only exotic cars you sabi paste pictures?

This finale was borrrring!

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by larryshow4(m): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2014
Everybody is just waiting to read that the car was not delivered hahahaha!! Make them fit chop Inspired RAW!! congrats Lipseal.. Do enjoy your new baby!!
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 08, 2014
[b]time to name the car sha!......make una suggest car name for op abeg!
na idowu or samuel dey my mind sha.....op please hasten up with the pictures too
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Greensaint:

U sound more like nigerian politicians & their PAs, when they are campaigning or in election tribunals they are very detailed & receptive to the public but once the case is resolved in their favor we hear replies like 'no comment or OGA is not available'. Next time anyone cry to this forum try to remind us that it is 'their personal business'.
this is a public forum and it is a no mans land. Getting involved in peoples personal issues or dispute with each other isn't by force. And once such disputes are resolved no party is under any obligation to report to the forum. So if the op decides to keep shut as from now on ,no body should complain. They simply don't owe anybody any further explanation on this issue. Next time ppl should learn not to be using panadol extra exra plus for another person headache

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2014
larryshow4: Everybody is just waiting to read that the car was not delivered hahahaha!! Make them fit chop Inspired RAW!! congrats Lipseal.. Do enjoy your new baby!!
exactly the point. Many were expecting lipseal to report back that inspired messed up.I made a comment that ppl should at least temporarily sheath their swords till the 7th ,but I was abused by some members. Why on earth should lipseal post his car pictures and car vin here for ppl to verify it if he had already done that himself yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Teespice(f): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2014
case closed

unfollows thread.

note to the wise: anybody who has gone through this thread and decides to do business with inspired does so at his or her own risk.

congratulations op, enjoy your ride jare.

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Kenosky1: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2014
chibabe3: Every struggle or fight for freedom/justice requires a lot of sacrifice which could be in form of time, money, comfort or life. Mandela fought for the emancipation of black South Africa and indeed he lived for others. Thanks for all the support as I believe that when we assist in solving other people's problem, someone will be used also to solve our problem too. The op may not be happy with the deal but then we did our best and were UNITED in the fight and achieved a level of justice. Life indeed is a school and we have so much to learn each day. Once again thanks Chelseabwn for unbanning me and others too and I believe that you now appreciate that followers and Posters make Nairaland one of the most frquently visited sites.
we deserve more from Lipseal for all the time we spent in the course of this fight or do we take this as his reply. He needs to give more details about the car or pictures.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Teespice(f): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2014
onatisi: For those clamouring the op to make a longer statement or give further details ,let it be known that the op doesn't owe anybody any explanation and the call for more information is even childish . The decision to carry this matter on ppls head was solely taken by each individual and the op didn't force anyone to do it .if the op likes he may even decide to ask the mod to delete this thread .it isn't everyone that like publicity or things like that unlike some people on this thread .so if some people took the issue as if it was their own personal baby or personal car been involved ,then good luck to them. as far as the op and inspired are concerned this matter is closed and finish,let everybody face their own lives and problem. I don't know why some people are asking the op for the vin of his personal . car when they aren't the one that bought or sold the car for and to him. @op, I think at least you have gotten your car,just know that by accepting and driving it home means that you are satisfied with its condition.

gbam.

end of discussion

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chikenice(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2014
larryshow4: Everybody is just waiting to read that the car was not delivered hahahaha!! Make them fit chop Inspired RAW!! congrats Lipseal.. Do enjoy your new baby!!

I don't think the EVERYBODY u used is right. Most people are eager to see this matter resolved n not waiting to eat anybody raw .
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2014
onatisi: For those clamouring the op to make a longer statement or give further details ,let it be known that the op doesn't owe anybody any explanation and the call for more information is even childish . The decision to carry this matter on ppls head was solely taken by each individual and the op didn't force anyone to do it .if the op likes he may even decide to ask the mod to delete this thread .it isn't everyone that like publicity or things like that unlike some people on this thread .so if some people took the issue as if it was their own personal baby or personal car been involved ,then good luck to them. as far as the op and inspired are concerned this matter is closed and finish,let everybody face their own lives and problem. I don't know why some people are asking the op for the vin of his personal . car when they aren't the one that bought or sold the car for and to him.
You are very entitled to your own opinion.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2014
Good morning all...while i do not owe anyone an explanation, i think it would only be fair to anyone who took the time to follow this thread to get to know a bit more, especially those looking to preorder from a dealer online or off.
For those wondering, why the seemingly vague post last night, I was very tired and besides after all the wait and stress over my average commuter's car which shouldn't have been so hard to buy..I surely can't be jumping up at the end of day, If you think I should be then i must say you haven't follow the thread. After waiting this long already, I am glad to see it end.
This replacement was sold for 1.4, and incentives? I know nothing about this, everything i got on this le 03 camry deal was paid for and may i say well paid for...?
For those who want to see pictures, pls request this from inspired as I know its his culture to upload this, he has pictures and he has my permission to put up every information about this car for everyone to see. I personally haven't taken any picture of the car yet

As this ends, my piece for anyone thinking of preordering (from anybody).
So many people have given opinions as to how these deals should be done on this thread alone, if you are wise...please heed them
1. a written agreement I think is very important - i personally would only deal if you are willing to buy the car with your money and place whatever profit you want on it for your hassles, there could be a formal agreement which details that when the ride does arrive at estimated delivery time, and if the customers does not come through with his/her payment all things with the car being in the seller's informed condition, he/she could be made to pay a certain percent of the car's cost for not being able to honor the agreement. The seller can then move on to sell to another buyer locally...just my opinion
2. Never be in haste to part with hard earned cash. Always take your time.
3. Regardless of the dealer's reputation, always watch out for red flags in your deal, if you notice anything odd...pls demand an explanation, if there is none reasonable, back out of that deal, don't hope or trust blindly based on what you think you know alone prior to making that dealer who to trust with your money.
I could go on but if you have followed this thread, I trust you will have been informed what cautions to take already as most I'd say have already been said by other members...

My sincere gratitude to everyone for contributing or just following this thread, if i had to mention usernames, i would go on... your attention did do a lot and I must say thank you very much.
I wish you all luck in your dealings and I hope we do not see complains such as this anymore. I am hopeful it would be good news from here onwards. God bless me, inspired and everyone reading this!

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2014
chikenice:

I don't think the EVERYBODY u used is right. Most people are eager to see this matter resolved n not waiting to eat anybody raw .
Don't mind them. Let them be spewing rubbish this early morning

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by okirewaju(f): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2014
lipseal: Good morning all...while i do not owe anyone an explanation, i think it would only be fair to anyone who took the time to follow this thread to get to know a bit more, especially those looking to preorder from a dealer online or off.
For those wondering, why the seemingly vague post last night, I was very tired and besides after all the wait and stress over my average commuter's car which shouldn't have been so hard to buy..I surely can't be jumping up at the end of day, If you think I should be then i must say you haven't follow the thread. After waiting this long already, I am glad to see it end.
This replacement was sold for 1.4, and incentives? I know nothing about this, everything i got on this le 03 camry deal was paid for and may i say well paid for...?
For those who want to see pictures, pls request this from inspired as I know its his culture to upload this, he has pictures and he has my permission to put up every information about this car for everyone to see. I personally haven't taken any picture of the car yet

So many people have given opinions as to how these deals should be done on this thread alone, if you are wise...please heed them
1. a written agreement I think is very important - i personally would only deal if you are willing to buy the car with your money and place whatever profit you want on it for your hassles, there could be a formal agreement which details that when the ride does arrive at estimated delivery time, and if the customers does not come through with his/her payment all things with the car being in the seller's informed condition, he/she could be made to pay a certain percent of the car's cost for not being able to honor the agreement. The seller can then move on to sell to another buyer locally...just my opinion
3. Regardless of the dealer's reputation, always watch out for red flags in your deal, if you notice anything odd...pls demand an explanation, if there is none reasonable, back out of that deal, don't hope or trust blindly based on what you think you know alone prior to making that dealer who to trust with your money.
I could go on but if you have followed this thread, I trust you will have been informed what cautions to take already as most I'd say have already been said by other members...

My sincere gratitude to everyone for contributing or just following this thread, if i had to mention usernames, i would go on... your attention did do a lot and I must say thank you very much.
I wish you all luck in your dealings and I hope we do not see complains such as this anymore. I am hopeful it would be good news from here onwards. God bless me, inspired and everyone reading this!
cool
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 8:08am On Aug 08, 2014
lipseal: Good morning all...while i do not owe anyone an explanation, i think it would only be fair to anyone who took the time to follow this thread to get to know a bit more, especially those looking to preorder from a dealer online or off.

Lipseal once again congratulations on your new car. I have read & digested the content of your post. All the same you created this thread for a purpose even though along the line it has helped a lot of readers,followers and we all have learnt something great. Even as the thread is about to be closed by the Moderator(s),i will suggest it should not be deleted for the sake of future pre-order potential buyers because this has educated so many people.

The habit of closing and deleting thread isn't acceptable and why am adding this is because the next you will hear is that Lipseal advise that it should be deleted. If this thread is deleted,it means that Fraud is the bedrock of Nairaland Auto section. Once again congratulations on your new ride.

Cheers
Eyop

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chukel(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2014

well, its obvious we won't see any pics. The OP is unhappy with car and as such no joy nd temerity to post pics. Inspired kns wat he sold to him else he wud av littered dis thread with pics. At least u OP will not board bus again. But it is crystal clear who inspired is. He cudnt fulfill his "incentive" promise. His earlier apology in this thread was hogwash. He can never be held to his words. I walk out of thread

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Congrats Op. From your tones you were not happy.

Le for xle!? I'm largely dissapointed..

Good luck.

*Unfollows Thread*

angry

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2014

lobatan,matter die.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by equlibrium(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2014

wat kind of fvckery is dis? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply)

US Woman Shocked To Find Giant Python Inside Engine Of Her Malfunctioning SUV / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) / 9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.