Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,568 members, 7,968,621 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (47470 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by MaziOmenuko: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
lipseal: And while I know inspired's last post about a N200 notes payment was meant to be a classic joke, it appears so many took him serious that i in fact did that...abeg make una take that post with a pinch of salt, i no be agbero chiaman for that man wey ask @readone35l

Dude, its late and I wan sleep. This is not a village town-hall meeting; so forget the chit-chat and get to the matter abeg!

21 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
lipseal: And while I know inspired's last post about a N200 notes payment was meant to be a classic joke, it appears so many took him serious that i in fact did that...abeg make una take that post with a pinch of salt, i no be agbero chiaman for that man wey ask @readone35l
Stop chatting shyte! Post correct or stfu mehn! msteeeeew! Who get time for EZE goes to school? Talk sense or zip it.

18 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by equlibrium(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chai!
Inspired don buy market oh! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by wrench: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Stop chatting shyte! Post correct or stfu mehn! msteeeeew! U get time for EZE goes to school? Talk sense or zip it.
this lady won't just stop cracking me up grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Dude, its late and I wan sleep. This is not a village town-hall meeting; so forget the chit-chat and get to the matter abeg!

Na hin I thy wait since...
Him thy tlk anoda tihn
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
wrench: this lady won't just stop cracking me up grin grin

smiley
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Stop chatting shyte! Post correct or stfu mehn! msteeeeew! U get time for EZE goes to school? Talk sense or zip it.
Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by sparkleboy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
Readone35L:

Cracking you up or she keeps trolling around...
Making unnecessary comments
And lousy replies
why don't u just ignore her if u don't like her comment. Must you Talk?

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
sparkleboy: why don't u just ignore her if u don't like her comment. Must you Talk?

grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by timpaker(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
If my battery die without knowing how the deal went between lipseal and InspiredM, I swear I go enter dia dream go change something Lipseal, don't keep the audience waiting na (I've got 10% battery left )

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
I did meet with inspired today and finally got to see the replacement 03 LE camry he got for me. I find it to be in decent condition so we sealed our deal. While this has not been the preorder experience i imagined, I will implore anybody who decides to ply the 'preorder' route to be careful and never be in a hurry to part with hard earned cash... In all, inspired met up with the given deadline and i got the replacement as agreed.

I would have loved to give more details on the turn of events tonight but its been a long day for me so pls accept my apologies.

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Is this lipseal guy worth the time at all what's keeping him from a simple update?
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
imas: Is this lipseal guy worth the time at all what's keeping him from a simple update?
no be u dey wait for another persin car news. Lipseal didn't ask anybody to stay awake to hear his story oo
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by timpaker(m): 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
lipseal: I did meet with inspired today and finally got to see the replacement 03 LE camry he got for me. I find it to be in decent condition so we sealed our deal. While this has not been the preorder experience i imagined, I will implore anybody who decides to ply the 'preorder' route to be careful and never be in a hurry to part with hard earned cash... In all, inspired met up with the given deadline and i got the replacement as agreed.

I would have loved to give more details on the turn of events tonight but its been a long day for me so pls accept my apologies.
Okay, now I'm off to bed. But no forget to give some people here lift/free ride ooooo especially those UNITED we STAND crew and others wey like passenger seat pass owner's corner grin

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bobman(m): 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
lipseal: I did meet with inspired today and finally got to see the replacement 03 LE camry he got for me. I find it to be in decent condition so we sealed our deal. While this has not been the preorder experience i imagined, I will implore anybody who decides to ply the 'preorder' route to be careful and never be in a hurry to part with hard earned cash... In all, inspired met up with the given deadline and i got the replacement as agreed.

from what u posted....you don't seem to be satisfied.....
anyways hope its not German submarine

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bulDozer: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
if you had known, you could have gone to cotonou to get it by yourself since all these months. anyway, either america or republic of benin, pre-order is pre-order.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by infogenius(m): 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2014

Congrats, u really have nerves of steel to pre-order a car and wait this long.
I do not have such nerves and will never try it when around me are so many
dealers with good cars to sell.

Congrats bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
onatisi: no be u dey wait for another persin car news. Lipseal didn't ask anybody to stay awake to hear his story oo
Ok
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ayox2003: 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
lipseal: I did meet with inspired today and finally got to see the replacement 03 LE camry he got for me. I find it to be in decent condition so we sealed our deal. While this has not been the preorder experience i imagined, I will implore anybody who decides to ply the 'preorder' route to be careful and never be in a hurry to part with hard earned cash ... In all, inspired met up with the given deadline and i got the replacement as agreed.

Thank your stars and the NLs that mounted pressure on the issue. Even without making it to the Front page, it has more than 14k views. Else.....

I hope this serves as a lesson that not all that glitters is gold and that empty barrels make the loudest noise. That someone post pictures of exotic cars doesn't mean he would get it for you.

Don't trust ads and hypes! Alot of these hypees are not trustworthy. Plus, if your budget is less than $10k buy your car in Nigeria.

Frawzey

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chronique(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dude,you need serious rebranding/re-orientation in business. I've never met you in person but spoke to you once on phone(about assisting with contact of a technician who could fix the navigation system of a range rover) and could feel the arrogance and pride in your tone while responding. I promised myself that day,not to ever ask you anything relating to automobile... No doubt,you have handled lots of successful jobs in the past and of course,you should automatically earn your bragging rights. However,this comment of yours' below,is just so uncalled for and doesn't speak well of you. You might have a fat account,drive luxury vehicles and network with the high and mighty but note this;you are who you are,cos people decided to patronize you. Without these people,you are worth nothing. Don't let pride ruin you;there's nothing you have that people do not have and there's no where you've been to,that people haven't been to. It's not because you are "bruce almighty" that you are where you are today;it is grace that has brought you this far. Nothing in life,lasts forever. You are not "today's cars","elizade","coscharis","globe motors",etc and you're like this? What would you do if you attain their status? I was hoping and praying that this would end well,only for me to come read this childish arrogant piece from you. If I say I'm disappointed,it's a big understatement. As rich as Dangote is,He still needs the 50 naira being paid by the poor to buy dangote salt or noodles cos it's the combination of all these 50 and 20 naira being put together,that accounts for the billions in his account. Your attitude here,hasn't helped other dealers here at all.
inspiredm: I think its High Time The FG Introduced Single Notes of N2,000.

You wont Know the Essence Until When You're Being Paid CASH in N200 Notes amd You Have to Count and Cunt All Over again.

This Cash Being Counted is the BALANCE Payment of LipSeals 2003 Toyota Camry and They're all N200 Denomination Notes.

It can be Hectic Counting Cash Sometimes.

Cheers
Inspired

30 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2014

Le ?
God forbid
This op thy make me vex like make i flog am 12

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by sparkleboy(m): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
for the ruling...
Wait oh. Le for 1.45m
Op did he give u change? Confess after 5months?
Diaris God oooooooo
Chai.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by stelaar(m): 12:00am On Aug 08, 2014
Well Congrats on your "Decent Condition" Car. I Hope by His Grace you Enjoy your New Car.
1 Advice: You could flog your Toyota Engine to 350k miles with No Issues, Make sure you get an oil change at the Right Intervals. As for the Transmission Pls and Pls don't Pour any random atf into it.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2014
sparkleboy: for the ruling...
Wait oh. Le for 1.45m
Op did he give u change? Confess after 5months?
Diaris God oooooooo
Chai.

Abi u thy see wet in in thy see
Car wye no fine why dm com give u d le for 1.45m
Chai inspired diaris Goduooo
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by IDEApro(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2014

The Question is, why has inspired decided to destroy the business he'd nurture over the years? Could it be nemesis or what?

Inspiredm, this is another dissatisfied customer from your stable and the complaints keep destroying your reputation and integrity.

You may snub the regular posters on this forum agitating for fair deals or rather calling bluff their dispositions, what about the silent majority? Be afraid of those guests reading, the monikers that reads without commenting cos I have come to understand that the big boys of this forum, the elites hardly comment. Check majority of your customers, they are not the everyday posters yet they patronise you.
Those categories are the ones viewing and reading either as guests or members.

Be wise paddy!

14 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2014

Every struggle or fight for freedom/justice requires a lot of sacrifice which could be in form of time, money, comfort or life. Mandela fought for the emancipation of black South Africa and indeed he lived for others. Thanks for all the support as I believe that when we assist in solving other people's problem, someone will be used also to solve our problem too. The op may not be happy with the deal but then we did our best and were UNITED in the fight and achieved a level of justice. Life indeed is a school and we have so much to learn each day. Once again thanks Chelseabwn for unbanning me and others too and I believe that you now appreciate that followers and Posters make Nairaland one of the most frquently visited sites.

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by KOMBE: 12:45am On Aug 08, 2014
chibabe3: Every struggle or fight for freedom/justice requires a lot of sacrifice which could be in form of time, money, comfort or life. Mandela fought for the emancipation of black South Africa and indeed he lived for others. Thanks for all the support as I believe that when we assist in solving other people's problem, someone will be used also to solve our problem too. The op may not be happy with the deal but then we did our best and were UNITED in the fight and achieved a level of justice. Life indeed is a school and we have so much to learn each day. Once again thanks Chelseabwn for unbanning me and others too and I believe that you now appreciate that followers and Posters make Nairaland one of the most frquently visited sites.
looks like a closing remark and truely speaking, we did our best. Op enjoy your car and don't foget that life is a school.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by RColours: 1:03am On Aug 08, 2014
Boring finale. I didn't get to see the car, No shouts of joy from the Op, No thank you all for your time and struggles and for your updates that kept the pressure up. embarassed
No Nothing.

Op no even appreciate us for all the MB We burnt in keeping up with the story cry

Oga, God dey oo :- embarassed[

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Acidosis(m): 1:12am On Aug 08, 2014
na wa for our nairaland coscharis oo
cheesy

Even banks accept N5 notes.

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 1:17am On Aug 08, 2014

My faith may still not be able to move mountains, but it surely can deliver cars. grin. At least, it delivered your car through inspiredm for you. I am growing in my faith. cheesy

Well, the controversial post of Inspiredm, chai! You guys want the man to become dumb fingerless on this forum? Everything he says is now being seen from one angle. Chai! I guess he caused this upon himself. I read the post and I actually thought it was meant to be a joke.

@OP, what was the incentive that you were given and where is my litre of fuel as promised? tongue
[s] lipseal sounds so upset and dissatisfied. May I not use my hard earned money to buy submarine in place of a camry[/s]

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Acidosis(m): 1:27am On Aug 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

My faith may still not be able to move mountains, but it surely can deliver cars. grin. At least, it delivered your car through inspiredm for you. I am growing in my faith. cheesy

Well, the controversial post of Inspiredm, chai! You guys want the man to become dumb fingerless on this forum? Everything he says is now being seen from one angle. Chai! I guess he caused this upon himself. I read the post and I actually thought it was meant to be a joke.

@OP, what was the incentive that you were given and where is my litre of fuel as promised? tongue
[s] lipseal sounds so upset and dissatisfied. May I not use my hard earned money to buy submarine in place of a camry[/
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Dexpro: 2:05am On Aug 08, 2014
**Singing End of Discussion**

Peace!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (40) (Reply)

US Woman Shocked To Find Giant Python Inside Engine Of Her Malfunctioning SUV / Fairly Used Mack Trucks / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.