Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,621 members, 7,965,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:29 PM

Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain (8843 Views)

Poll: And the winner was:

Obama: 92% (59 votes)
McCain: 7% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2008
Typical of Obama followers. They use every possible thing to attack any naysayer. It's no more race,age or sexism now they are delving into religious belief . I have never seen this massive thuggery in the history of any politics in the world, Nigeria included.

Abeg be quiet and stop making noise. As usual you are just embarrassing yourself. I think you are confusing this thread with your "I want Hannibal to ravish me" threads.

You're the one to whine when people make fun of Iyabo Obasanjo yet you go off calling Michelle names? No shame in your game is there?
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by savanaha: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Abeg be quiet and stop making noise. As usual you are just embarrassing yourself. I think you are confusing this thread with your "I want Hannibal to ravish me" threads.

You're the one to whine when people make fun of Iyabo Obasanjo yet you go off calling Michelle names? No shame in your game is there?

McCain #2.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

ohh JJyou, I didn't say this from my heart but this obama gang requirements will not let me follow christ. undecided

you quoted me and addressed jjyou. undecided
where is he?
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2008
lmao maybe she don mara.

Auntie Funmi, is aunt flo here grin cos this sudden aggression is unappealing
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2008
They've looked high and low and found no character flaw in the Obama's and Bidens so they call him a man pallying with terrorists for working with him on a project co administered by the US dept of Justice.
Is the Justice dept also pallying with terrorists?
Sarah Palin sleeps on the same bed with a man who was a member of an Alaskan separatist party whose aim was to secede from the USA and they have the mouth to brand Obama a terrorist by association.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by ikeyman00(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2008
dnt know about that. dnt know if we are watching the tv!!

the only thing i think it impeding obama is his colour, i think some white people emmm  lipsrsealed!! yea
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2008
plus_Queen:

Sarah Palin sleeps on the same bed with a man who was a member of an Alaskan separatist party whose aim was to secced from the USA and they have the mouth to brand Obama a terrorist by association.

I dont know why they didnt ask about that.

Talk about dealing with a grown woman with kid gloves all in the name of not being sexist

If anything it is chauvanistic
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2008

We shall overcome
We shall overcome
We shall overcome some day

CHORUS:

Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe

We'll walk hand in hand
We'll walk hand in hand
We'll walk hand in hand some day

CHORUS

We shall all be free
We shall all be free
We shall all be free some day

CHORUS

We are not afraid
We are not afraid
We are not afraid some day

CHORUS

We are not alone
We are not alone
We are not alone some day

CHORUS

The whole wide world around
The whole wide world around some day

CHORUS

We shall overcome
We shall overcome

CHORUS
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

I don't know why they didnt ask about that.

Talk about dealing with a grown woman with kid gloves all in the name of not being sexist

If anything it is chauvanistic

They don't want her to whip out her breasts on national TV, beat them seven times and scream incantations and prononciations towards the east like idol worshippers grin
I hear women have such powers grin
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2008
Ol' Man River Lyrics

Dere's an ol' man called de Mississippi
Dat's de ol' man dat I'd like to be!
What does he care if de world's got troubles?
What does he care if de land ain't free?

Ol' man river,
Dat ol' man river
He mus'know sumpin'
But don't say nuthin',
He jes'keeps rollin'
He keeps on rollin' along.

He don' plant taters,
He don't plant cotton,
An' dem dat plants'em
is soon forgotten,
But ol'man river,
He jes keeps rollin'along.

You an'me, we sweat an' strain,
Body all achin' an' racket wid pain,
Tote dat barge!
Lif' dat bale!
Git a little drunk
An' you land in jail.

Ah gits weary
An' sick of tryin'
Ah'm tired of livin'
An' skeered of dyin',
But ol' man river,
He jes'keeps rolling' along.

Colored folks work on de Mississippi,
Colored folks work while de white folks play,
Pullin' dose boats from de dawn to sunset,
Gittin' no rest till de judgement day.

Don't look up
An' don't look down,
You don' dast make
De white boss frown.
Bend your knees
An'bow your head,
An' pull date rope
Until you' dead.

Let me go 'way from the Mississippi,
Let me go 'way from de white man boss;
Show me dat stream called de river Jordan,
Dat's de ol' stream dat I long to cross.

O' man river,
Dat ol' man river,
He mus'know sumpin'
But don't say nuthin'
He jes' keeps rollin'
He keeps on rollin' along.

Long ol' river forever keeps rollin' on,

He don' plant tater,
He don' plant cotton,
An' dem dat plants 'em
Is soon forgotten,
but ol' man river,
He jes' keeps rollin' along.

Long ol' river keeps hearing dat song.
You an' me, we sweat an' strain,
Body all achin an' racked wid pain.
Tote dat barge!
Lif' dat bale!
Git a little drunk
An' you land in jail.

Ah, gits weary
An' sick of tryin'
Ah'm tired of livin'
An' skeered of dyin',
But ol' man river,
He jes'keeps rollin' along!
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2008
RichyBlacK:

We shall overcome
We shall overcome

We shall overcome
We shall overcome

CHORUS

We have overcome
We have overcome
we have overcome,this day wink

you no dey go church? wink
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2008
Heaven awaits the songs that shall be on the day one of our own leads this land
This land that we have toiled in
This land that we have died in
Heaven awaits the music of our voices

A short poem by RichyBlack in anticipation of Barak Obama's inauguration on January 20, 2009.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2008
RichyBlacK:

We shall overcome
We shall overcome

CHORUS:

Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe

We'll walk hand in hand
We'll walk hand in hand
We'll walk hand in hand some day

CHORUS

We shall all be free
We shall all be free
We shall all be free some day

CHORUS

We are not afraid
We are not afraid
We are not afraid some day

CHORUS

We are not alone
We are not alone
We are not alone some day

CHORUS

The whole wide world around some day

CHORUS

We shall overcome
We shall overcome

CHORUS

One of my fav songs
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2008
plus_Queen:

We have overcome
We have overcome
we have overcome,this day wink

you no dey go church? wink

I dey go church, but I like the old school version. I'm a huge fan of old negro spirituals!
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

One of my fav songs

Me too! It forces tears from my heart. cry
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2008
Lmao you people are not serious.

This country has yet to overcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqcfqiXCX0
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2008
Lmao!! see uneducated peeps in that video.

chei!!!! "thinks us white people are trash"!! shocked shocked shocked gosh, this people are funnn eeeeeeeyyy grin grin

Palin and integrity? Tobacco kills, people!
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Lmao!! see uneducated peeps in that video.

chei!!!! "thins us white people are trash"!! shocked shocked :ogosh, this people are funnn eeeeeeeyyy grin grin

Palin and integrity? Tobacco kills, people!

I just watched that clip with my assistant who is white and she was disgusted too.
These people from the boonducks that are not even worthy to tie Obama's shoes.
Trailer trash
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by allboyz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2008
when will the election hold? i mean the voting proper
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by jenikadi: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2008
if funmi is calling michelle obama "ugly" then she needs the big eyes of that vulture shes in love wt that calls himself "yemi [i]bladder [/i]blaq"
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by SamMilla1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2008
its all over for McCain
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by agaba123(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

oniranu, that was mainly to Funmi  tongue

Me spoilt? grin
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Seun(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2008
McCain just looks really pissed off. That can't help his campaign. Is it his arm? Does it still hurt?
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by jenikadi: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2008
Seun:

McCain just looks really pissed off. That can't help his campaign. Is it his arm? Does it still hurt?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2008
jeni_kadi:

if funmi is calling michelle obama "ugly" then she needs the big eyes of that vulture shes in love wt that calls himself "yemi [i]bladder [/i]blaq"

seriously. dude's gross.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by jaybee3(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2008
@deepzone
u def can't be serious. u r consistently going off point,  ravaging with hatred of the real breathe of fresh air that white house desperately needs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WE7ppV8Rwk&feature=related
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Pataki: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2008
This DeepZone has come here again to disgrace herself.  grin cheesy grin Someone who argues that there is nothing as Plastic Bottle, how can she know what is the obvious to all? Who will help her out of her predicament? DeepZone the Plumber cheesy grin Oniranu.

NOVEMBER FOR OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by AloyEmeka9: 1:09am On Oct 17, 2008
What must it feel like?
To carry the hopes and dreams of an entire race of people on your shoulders?

[img]http://bl148w.blu148.mail.live.com/mail/SafeRedirect.aspx?hm__tg=http://65.55.113.183/att/GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d1ea4a85c-3790-4081-8401-548f7cb7bacd.jpg%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26name%3daW1hZ2UwMDEuanBn%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253a1.2063240209%2540web51104.mail.re2.yahoo.com&oneredir=1&ip=10.4.85.8&d=d986&mf=2[/img]
As much as I hate to say it, I know beyond a doubt that the next four weeks are going to be nasty. He's leading, and there are people who simply cannot stomach the idea of his beautiful family living in the White House. There will be smears, all sorts of slander and lies, the likes of which you've probably rarely seen. So y'all, we got to pray for this man. And please . . . make sure you VOTE!!! Vote early if you can!
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 1:49am On Oct 17, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

What must it feel like?
To carry the hopes and dreams of an entire race of people on your shoulders?

As much as I hate to say it, I know beyond a doubt that the next four weeks are going to be nasty. He's leading, and there are people who simply cannot stomach the idea of his beautiful family living in the White House. There will be smears, all sorts of slander and lies, the likes of which you've probably rarely seen. So y'all, we got to pray for this man. And please . . . make sure you VOTE!!! Vote early if you can!

Emeka na you and who get 4 weeks? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The election is less than 3 weeks away.
Please don't pull us backwards grin
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Comfort86(f): 1:56am On Oct 17, 2008
Na wa o! You guys sure don't waste time. Was this debate not just last night--and 7 pages of postings already in this thread! God is good! cheesy
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by StephenP(m): 2:51am On Oct 17, 2008
McCain just didn't have the Presidential look at the debate. He had an angry, forceful, frustrated tone, blinked a lot of times, put on fake smiles as if on cue, and his body language came off like he wanted to hit someone right there and he just wanted to fight with Barack. On the other hand, Obama maintained his cool and didn't attack back because it's very un-Presidential, he also tried not to digress much except when John numerously presented some untrue "facts" to smear him. Many would say Obama won the election debate and I am with them, but then there will be people who are too blind to see it and that's sad.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2008
Una get power sha how all this mccain and obama story go help our own "baba go slow" make una tell me oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims / Mugabeland / Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.