Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry (95592 Views)

I DID NOT start the salt cure rumor, only created awareness of d hoax / Lady Who Started The Salt & Water Ebola Cure Rumour Comes Out, Tenders Apology / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by tbaib(f): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
DRealGeesam1: I swear if anyone insults me i will insult rubbbish comot for him body.
I even came quickly to appologize and some people want to be showing big head here.
Mtchw

Girl dont start forming attitude i did not want to talk but what you did is foolissh. U better shut up there while people hurl abuses and insults at you. People are dying from this disease it is not the time to joke, some people will be dehydrated. My family friend all went to buy salt. I have not even had my bath today u are joking with death and nobody wants to die. Hypernatrimia increased dosage of salt kills and shuts down organs faster than anything, the ignorant dont know that. I just pray they will be fine

2 Likes

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by lacosteIII(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
ok

1 Like

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by idyexcel(f): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
DRealGeesam1: I swear if anyone insults me i will insult rubbbish comot for him body.
I even came quickly to appologize and some people want to be showing big head here.
Mtchw
I hope you are very happy and pleased with yourself that what you started as a joke might have sent some innocent people to their early grave. You better have enough insult for those families you sent their love ones to early grave cause they won't let you be. What is an apology compared to the tears being shed in some families. People are ready to believe anything once it has to do with life. My dear just pray to God for forgiveness. Its sad how people take something this serious For a joke.

1 Like

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
SegunFlames: [b]Viewing this topic: onstelly(f), IHate9ja1(m), obyrich(m), spywareczar(m), vanguard2013(m), Henry22(m), Monarchmindset(m), obed92, Calebosko(m), mexxy24, SEVO7, adehsenior, Silensa(m), phemmyjohnson, EngrAbiola, Mightyify(m), mofuflex(m), Vick4v(m), Sylverkenz(m), Tripleclick, ifeanyichima, 5minsmadness, nneh1(f), akrufus08(m), Segipaul, babadee1(m), melodyj(m), Princewell2012, GSKing, elbinmanny, kenny15(m), Lokogoma, rhozay96(m), topwiz(m), Blaqsmith(m), NaijaTalkTown(m), sonogo(m), horlabiyi, danniyal(m), orlaryhincah(m), sisqology(m), Elementdaking(m), 1stUnique(m), ab3458(m), MuniruA(m), chalbert, Pluslargent, Randerl, nadico(m), funshae, Benart, thormywa, DRealGeesam1(f), bayogbite(m), abt(m), ladywise, muyiwa101, Elxandre(m), Cupidarrow, tutaboi(m), Capableben(m), drbiola(m), oluwashegunfunm, Amefrica(m), chii8(f), dcahamp001, Tapout(m), DheEmir(m), Alishachris, Elsielex, bountiouz, bosunjohns, musb92yahooco, bollify(m), olaide721, emydiddy(m), youngwolf(m), Anaskie(m), prodiG(m), crownprince7(m), dasparrow, Adeola894, micbabs(m), Chrisjane(f), hulkmandaza(m), gab4u, Diamondpen(m), ayusco85(m), toluene2016(m), smartoliver(m), Udehpaschal1(m), SimaDida(m), brilapluz(m), Hardeyoye, deewon56, Superstar007(m), dunkem21(m), killercute16, elinma, chukwuma10, Inik(m), Flexskillz(m), sammycarz(m), cheries, hazyfm, KENNEDYPHD, yajebu, mfonjones, stanchuks(m), ChelseaKings, oladimejiX, donsteady(m), davedozz(m), Dawinlove(m), Twinmama(f), konnet, chiebube, ojuoluwani(m), freshpreshy, phunmie3107, maingwaest(f), bouqui009(f), xynerise(m), chibuzz89, worldman2, kirian202(m), 1one(m), Hernyolar(f), atookss87, Albert0011(m), sandy409(m), RuxyG, venorite, Edunwa302(m), mariannlove(f), tommylee07, Mrvirgin, barika2011(m), justphillips(m), lonngmann(m), kayusbrown(m), Kenneth205(m), hueyReckless, whytet01, KMJY(m), cupid4ig(m), DaGC(m), pendusky(m), Worldchamp(f), bigomoh, Bimfo(m), Djicemob(m), ibrodex, speezyWears, ZeusAyo, andresia, Bestluv584(f), bolafez(m), kullozone(m), Uglyduckling, naijalien, Mpeace(m), Rahmas(f), Drive512(m), NET1(m), stdavidsally, Valfrankie(m), Janetozi(f), trillville(m), yankson27(m), Preboy, halilu44, asog, Kjking(m), fulloflife, sallee(f), Aksimple47, amiibaby, tee4light, Okaka27(m), ugopeter(m), tuffgongjo(m), pamcode(m), OYEBIMPE01, camizzy(f), Trizyd, ifyalways(f), Kenny4lyfe(m), oladipoolaitan(m), Michdear(f), eksbabe(f), 2chainzz(m), lordspiritual(m), Agbgift(f), lat4real, ojokojonwanyi(f), boudinage, masperano(m), 80million1, Oliversamuel, waja(m), ano460, yummy001, TreasuredGlory, Archmed, bisdam25, Tiano01, Datsleekdude, pastrydelightz(f), adisaade2012(m), dammydoo(m), freecharles(m), bluebros, valkingsley(m), nuelnuel, MizEmpress(f), platz(m), IronBoi(m), boneruns(m), mindurbiznes, adelacuna(m), NLFreak(m), gebest, Barselonia(m), bosun11(m), Happywoman(f), onatisi(m), finofaya, emeka762001, MIB1(m), santosslam, Yomite22(m), ObiOkpor(m), abasifo(m), yemminz, Frankenstein(m), arocheezy(m), ideology(m), DANADAMS, Almeria(f) and 423 guest(s)[/b]

ChAiiiii!!! shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
I have achieved my goal!
Here it is www.nairaland.com/1848738/why-lied-ebola-salt-cure#25321853
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
I had a goal, here it is
www.nairaland.com/1848738/
why-lied-ebola-salt-
cure#25321853

egopersonified(f), funkymoore,
MrNiceGuy4(m), donpetros,
dejust(m), Richiy(f), mrdheckstar
(m), Dgboms, goddoo(m),
ifyclose2, icansimi(m), Majikals
(m), quin9(f), seedgie(m),
BoluGabriel(m), CLIQBOY(m),
Eberex(m), phemmy88(m),
largeoseni(m), enijoshez, zainaba
(f), kingzic(m), enet1(m),
ayukdaboss, goodygirl1(f),
edith82, oieda, skyfall, lacosteIII
(m), mrworldwide1, ekenedegreat
(m), shinechinedu(m),
Paradise163(f), Olao1(m),
iebanehita, Ricindob, draggie,
Sobrit(m), idyexcel(f), biopat(m),
chochopiro(m), Spiff20(m),
Dontrapatolli(m),
DRealGeesam1(f), Amy91(f),
walexhomeboy(m), robian1(m),
cypha101, Decision, tbaib(f),
deleo16(m), bizhub, donodion,
lhasky007, nickvanilla(m),
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by chucky234(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
freecocoa: May thunder fire you, you this silly girl, you still even have the nerves to talk rubbish.

Do you know that you could be responsible for some serious health issues or possible death sef? I wonder what you learn in that university, thank your stars this is Nigeria, you for just rot in jail, ewu, though it's obvious you are just looking for attention but e no go better for you for joking with important stuff as this.
Hi love
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Pdams1711: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sorry guys, this seemed expensive. But you guys should not attack her for a joke she played on her friends (we all play pranks). She didn't mean to misinform all Nigerians. I guess her friends caused the panic. But Adesuwa this should be an eye opener, u need to be cautious when playing pranks next time, especially on sensitive issues like this. Then Nigerians should also be blamed, especially the literate ones that adhered to this salt nonsense. You don't jump at anything especially in this computer age. We have the internet and our mobile/portable devices to check for facts on reliable websites. There's need to confirm stuff before creating panic. The WHO website is there and all other world health institutions. Ebola is a world issue, and am sure its possible cure (if any) would be known to these developed nations before us. So we just need to be alert and use available resources to get facts.

I just pity our oldies especially those in the villages, they must have consumed a lot of salt to 'prevent' Ebola and this would endanger their lives. Much salt intake causes hypertension and for the already hypertensive oldies, salt consumption could increase their BP, lead to stroke and possible death (we pray not). I have the fear that some of them could have passed away already, just for these rumours. Now the fear of Ebola will even kill faster than Ebola itself. There's the need to always verify info, be it from a friend or from family.

Please folks out here, instead of blaming and lashing each other, lets go back and correct the errors already made. Tell your people that its a LIE. Spread the good news via bbm, twitter, fb, calls, watsapp etc. Lets refer our family and friends to this apology (especially to the 'doubting thomases') and save lives. Spread the information to all, let us make this move as fast as the misinformation moved. So many lives would be saved, I bet you. Coz I heard some folks say its going to be their daily 'ritual' for as long as Ebola exists. Thank you.

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Rollyluv: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
mtchew, if u truly started it then y ws d thread nt in NL yestadea?.
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
My awareness campaign worked.
Here is the part i did not tell you all.

www.nairaland.com/1848738/
why-lied-ebola-salt-
cure#25321853

Viewing this topic: Anugod(f),
Nursy(f), Sirchino, Adiwana,
beeznitfizo, femostic6, dappyboy,
HFOG(f), Dontrapatolli(m),
Dedewizzy(m), Zenanted(m),
Emzy123, Richiblinks, coldfury,
draggie, zotorux, Chili89(f),
Marlicque, zainaba(f),
Paretomaster(m), dotmanz(m),
twitterng, oshyno(m), Nov1ce(m),
rastery, uzoexcel(m), icansimi
(m), Amy91(f), emmkid(m),
euphoria, bigblangston, leyeg,
perfectgen(m), afobajeflorida(m),
eyispecial, Adeyeye22(f),
HoneyPrincess(f), seyih2(m),
Rollyluv, romsky, naijabadoo(m),
Emzzy, nickvanilla(m),
OlufemiAbbey(m), kaybim1010,
tbaib(f), DRealGeesam1(f),
paulabola(m), Rexyl(m), nayef
(m), goodygirl1(f), Mization(m),
ticker(m), zublaj(m), bimflash(f),
ola80, mecussey(m), sallyzan(f)
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by undigeh: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
The impact of your rumour on me and my family is that calls came from all parts of the country and took away sleep from us.

I spent a lot of effort to stop them from complying, only one went ahead to complied.
I have forgiven you.

Patient with BP ie blood pressure will aggravate their condition with intake of salt.
Can you imagine what you have caused?
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Adeyeye22(f): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
@quin9,u ave spoken gr8....dats nigerians 4u,vry shalow in thinking. Indid americans re searchn for d cure,nigerians re joking. Rubish
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by jericco1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
I can't believe that I'm commenting on this but you must be arrested for this utter baloney.! They're coming for you, though I still don't believe you started all this shiit!
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Ariscotech15(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
May God forgive u for playing with people's life sad
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by bennynaza(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
mindurbiznes:

"I initially thought I had flea bites, and so
took a warm bath in salt water and
covered myself and fresh bedding in olbas
oil and tiger balm. However on further
investigation and research, it is almost
certain that I had scabies - after the
above treatment the relief was immediate
and dramatic. All blotches, redness and
itching disappeared totally in 24 hours, so
something clearly worked
naturalingredient.org/Articles/salt.ht
Is it necessary adding salt to injury? Come on with knowledge comes great responsibility. ...to heal.
Everyone just Google search and calm down.

I don't remember much from biology class back in sec. Sch. But I do recall that salt in water (cold or warm) is a hypertonic solution. Salt water on the skin exfoliates the skin by removing residual cells, skin oil etc thus causing the skin 2 dehydrate (dryness). Dry skin leaves the skin vulnerable to virus attacks. Ebola is a virus.
Reading up on the process of osmosis will help. Thanks and be safe.
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by 2kris(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
DRealGeesam1: My confession and apology

Dear nairalanders and everyone who have heard of the ebola Prevention "News", My name is Adesewa, I am coming out clean because what started has a joke has escalated into the unprecedented.
How it started
Yesterday i was with friend in her hostel, we were talking about this Ebola out break, when one of my friends, Funke (she introduced me to nairaland) brought the idea of Us playing a prank on our friends. The first suggestion was to tell people that aloe very could cure Ebola, but we thought it would sound too ridiculous so we forgot about it.

Later that even an idea came to me (i now regret that i did it).
I decided to send a BBM broadcast message to my friends, telling them that the Ministry of Health has asked everyone to bathe with salt and warm water and drink some of it.
I sent the message 7:08pm yesterday

Later this midnight i started getting calls and messages that i should drink salt water and bath with it.

All efforts to tell people that i was the one who started the joke failed. Only my friends who i mentioned earlier believed me. Even my mum could me this morning, i did not know what to tell her.

I am using this medium to beg you all to warn and tell everyone, before they drink salt and damage their health.

Please dont be hash on me. I know this has gone out of hand. I never knew it will be this serious. Some have even added to the original message i sent.
u are a compound foul u here a very big eeeeeeettttyyyy....do u knw wat u have caused.only u go ans
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by beryl04(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
GSKing:

The same USA that has home for every homosexual seeking asylum from Africa?
The same USA you told to go to hell with their research on homosexuality?
The same USA that begged the Nigerian government to annul the anti-homosexual law?
The same USA that threatened to cut aides to Nigeria for discrimination against gay people?
The same USA that never demanded appreciation after giving you a cure for your every "black" diseases? (Abi mosquito dey bite Bill and Melinda Gates?)
The same USA you can't wait to tell off every single chance you get?

Lol, now you want help from the gay professors and gay students in the USA!!! You want their vaccines, like it's your fundamental human right! Like the richest man in your continent has ever contributed a dime towards research on terminal black diseases like Aids, Polio, Malaria and now Ebola..!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

USA is going to hell because you believe your god disapprove of homosexuality. They're going to hell with their drugs and cure.

[size=20pt] WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE DOWN HERE!!![/size]

U tell them sis!
buncha... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Vokito: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
Having a salt bath helps with the following:
skin problems including acne recuurent infections,
insect bites,
even arthritis and rheumatism relaxing muscles and relieves pain and soreness.

There is no mention of it being helpfull in combating the Ebola Virus.

First it was the Kola nut report culled from 1995, people rushed around getting "Nuts", this morning its "Salt".

Please beware of misleading info's.
The preventive measures on ebola should be followed strictly.

Have a good day.

From Nurse Mega
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by TheMasterpiece(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
This person is not a female! This is an attention seeking male masquerading as a female. View his other Nairaland account below, same name apart from the digit at the end. It can't have been a coincidence. The username is too unique for this to be a concidence. And why has "she" not produced screenshots of the broadcasts? Seun Mukina2 Mynd44 Obinoscopy , investigate this. His other account here: https://www.nairaland.com/drealgeesam
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by johnnyhandsom(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
Mtchw
. Stupiddd biiitch I'm suprised you're not cooling off your heading in a police cell already.
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by micfoley: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
Well done for being courageous enough to own up and apologise. This should be a lesson to all. In this era of smartphones and social media, a rumour can spread worldwide within minutes. Even before the social media explosion, it did not require much to spread a rumor across Nigeria. The rumors that followed the Nigeria vs Italy World Cup match in 1994 are a classic example. This morning alone, I have received calls from Abuja, PH and Makurdi about this issue of bathing with salt water. To say the least, this is a dangerous thing to do.
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by litaninja(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Let's be honest with ourselves, a lot of Nigerians are STUPID. A broadcast comes in and asks you to bathe in warm water and salt and drink garri with cold water in front of your house with your left index finger pointing south-east. Without even thinking for 2 seconds, you re-broadcast it? You need to ask yourselves, are Nigerians goats
I believe if you are smart enough to use a smart phone capable of such broadcasts, you can figure out a way to verify said information online before idiotically forwarding....
This is why we are asking for a cure for Ebola and trying out saline & kolanuts....while other countries are administering test drugs....

1 Like

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by abdul4new(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
To all certified ignoramuses this is the cure

1 Like

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by bosun11(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
theoctopus: [size=15pt]Mods, please take down this thread. This is a trash thread by an attention seeker. If this is really true, it shouldnt be a thread on NL. It should be a report to the police. What are you guys turning NL into? This is a criminal act and a criminal thread. This will backfire on NL if you people are not careful. This is ridiculous. Someone claims he started a dangerous rumour and is coming back to turn herself into a hero of sorts. This is a complete mockery of Nigerians. If you people dont take this down, we might have to report you to the authorities.

Take it down![/size]

i concur !!!!!!!!!!!! very foolish male/female looking for attention................and the thread got to FP...smh for all the moderators of nairaland !!! rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by apexmac(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dear Adesuwa, the idea you posted as a joke has gone viral and that same joke has gone too far beyond your reach to amend.

With this, it shows Nigerians level of education when such news comes. Today, even those in village call those in the city like Lagos for precautions they have no idea about the root of salt and water. This is serious..........!!!!

People fail in the exam because they refuse to study and make research before concluding. We only follow every breeze that flies. God help us.

Please this is a delicate issue we must apply with caution.
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Kiingsolomon(f): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hahahahha...... So na u dey shake the whole Naija wif diz? ___________Interesting!.
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by greggng: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
arshavineering:

obviously you are high on salt solution. ..talking crap..praise be to your god that you and your family will die of it..mumu

Bad things only happen to those that lives in denial. Let me as a christian reject ur curse on me and my family.however I will ve to beg God to only invest u with ebola and live ur family out of it cos they cannot partake in ur sin. Nonenty like u deserve ebola
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
TheMasterpiece: This person is not a female! This is an attention seeking male masquerading as a female. View his other Nairaland account below, same name apart from the digit at the end. It can't have been a coincidence. The username is too unique for this to be a concidence. And why has "she" not produced screenshots of the broadcasts? Seun Mukina2 Mynd44 Obinoscopy , investigate this. His other account here: https://www.nairaland.com/drealgeesam
Yh i used that moniker so that people like you will believe it When i tell everyone why i did it. Some people are still wasting their time. Does drealgeesam1 look feminine to them?
This is not about seeking attention it is about creating awareness in a way that will make people listen. Simply telling them not to drink salt water proved a failure this morning. But this has been highly successful.

1 Like

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by ddooskie(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
mindurbiznes:

This Sarcasm is unnecessary; more like SALT upon injury. With your degree, if you have one, come up with a solution. That's what's necessary now.

&someone has left his business unattended to oh undecided
mindurbiznes:

This Sarcasm is unnecessary; more like SALT upon injury. With your degree, if you have one, come up with a solution. That's what's necessary now.

&someone has left his business unattended to oh
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Mbediogu(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
Adesewa, ur expensive joke killed 30 hypertensives and 40 renal patients over here. Many more are in critical conditions. Be ready to provide at least 70 caskets.
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Mtchw
u ar an Idiot, u joke with wat pple ar hving sleepless night 4?
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Aydesmond(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
DRealGeesam1: My confession and apology

Dear nairalanders and everyone who have heard of the ebola Prevention "News", My name is Adesewa, I am coming out clean because what started has a joke has escalated into the unprecedented.
How it started
Yesterday i was with friend in her hostel, we were talking about this Ebola out break, when one of my friends, Funke (she introduced me to nairaland) brought the idea of Us playing a prank on our friends. The first suggestion was to tell people that aloe very could cure Ebola, but we thought it would sound too ridiculous so we forgot about it.

Later that even an idea came to me (i now regret that i did it).
I decided to send a BBM broadcast message to my friends, telling them that the Ministry of Health has asked everyone to bathe with salt and warm water and drink some of it.
I sent the message 7:08pm yesterday

Later this midnight i started getting calls and messages that i should drink salt water and bath with it.

All efforts to tell people that i was the one who started the joke failed. Only my friends who i mentioned earlier believed me. Even my mum could me this morning, i did not know what to tell her.

I am using this medium to beg you all to warn and tell everyone, before they drink salt and damage their health.

Please dont be hash on me. I know this has gone out of hand. I never knew it will be this serious. Some have even added to the original message i sent.
the truth is there's no big difference BTW you & a murderer

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England / Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.