Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,298 members, 7,916,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 01:18 PM

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin (38824 Views)

PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2014
Aiit nah.... APC 2 ( Nassarawa and Osun) PDP 2 ( Adamawa and Ekiti)..
..game on, we shall knw d boss come 2015.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by CERKEYNAH: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2014
I thought Fani Kayode said PDP will win the election?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by fxskye: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Toppie2:

Yes u'r right! When APC wins, the election is free and fair but when they don't, it's another story!

Fayemi lost in Ekiti but immediately congratulated Fayose of PDP. So, we expect d same from Omisoro to Aregbesola.

Well we hope PDP will demonstrate that maturity.
After APC not going to court in Ekiti. So, PDP should learn from APC.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2014
adisa204: Na u and ur people no dey enlightened ashunu....

omoale
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Dawdy(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Alhamdulillah! I, and my entire familty here by congratulate Ogbeni Abdul Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola for winning governorship of the state of Osun. let the good works continue.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by chiefinalowo: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2014
Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola!
I also congratulate the people of Osun.
I say well done to you all.
No one should complain in 2015 election o
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2014
dapsoneh: Congrats ogbeni... this is the true democracy we ar talking about, ppl expressing their minds via votes. PDP allowed Ego get into them by not allowing oyinlola remain in the state's party. Ominsore was a wrong candidate for PDP, nothn stops PDP from allowing Oyinlola repeat d same fit as Ayo fayoose of ekiti. Whtever is it, Osun ppl av spoken with their votes. Wishin d state of Osun all the best and aregbe a hitch free ruling in the nxt 4yrs. Let d development continue, dnt play politics of 'this is d 2nd term, av got nothn to lose'

Young man, where are you coming from? Oyinlola that lost in his polling unit? Did Oyinlola tell you that he wanted to go for Governorship?

Aregbesola won because he deserves it and we expected it, just as it happened in Ekiti. If INEC run that election for another 100 years; Aregbe shall continue to win. Nigerians should thank God that votes are now counting. The Transformation is finally here! Let the APC learn how to be humble in victory and proud in defeat. All their tactics of heating up the policy should be stopped to preserve our fragile unity.

Nigeria adibago nma.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2014
legendsilver: Each time I hear or see an Ekiti man, there is always this hunger stigma in them. Stupid people from the lineage of Esau, that's why the first letter of their name starts with 'E' cheesy grin grin

Just imagine how stupid u sound....

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by dickoflife(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2014
teeo:

who fucking cares about your achievements, do you know my own achievements but am sure your achievements reeks of stupidity and falsehood. it's only a silly fool like you who would bring parents into insults. I know your mother tried so hard to train you properly but you were so he'll bent on ending up a failure thats why you failed to heed to her instructions

Just so you know I am more Ekiti than you would ever be, ode oshi. born by mistake radarada, iwo to ye kan fi se inko osu danu.
hahaha, so eyin omo Apc oloriburuku na le pariwo. Ur papa dey watch as ur mama dey Bleep gateman he dey shout western civilization u sef dey peep for keyhole na why ur life turn out like dis.. Apc paid agent. If u like insult ekiti again ur 2nd wife will bring 3 bastard home for u cus I know u can never have a stable home
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by 1miccza: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2014
sandijey:

Don't mind the idiots. I didn't realise how yorubas are vindictive until ekiti state elections. See the unprintable names they have been calling ekiti people. First it was ondo now it's ekiti. The same reason why osun voted aregbesola back is the same reason why ondo and ekiti voted for Mimiko and fayose. Yorubas do not vote for party. They vote for individuals and that is why fayose won. Any yoruba abusing ekiti or ondo is an omo ale...... period. Didn't aregbesola share rice and fun fun. So what's the fuss?

Honestly if not for the fact that this was a faceless forum,Sandijey I would have given you a kiss and a hug for such a clear and objective reasoning. Lovers of APC and PDP have really destroyed rational thinking and objectivity and this would take us nowhere in the country......

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by topkuma(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2014
osun pple as spoken and they have chosen the bestman to lead them,apc in ekiti to go and withdraw it suit and accept thier fate,kudos to Gej for take us there bit by bit.congrat ogbeni pple govnor.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by dickoflife(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2014
fxskye:

Fayemi lost in Ekiti but immediately congratulated Fayose of PDP. So, we expect d same from Omisoro to Aregbesola.

Well we hope PDP will demonstrate that maturity.
After APC not going to court in Ekiti. So, PDP should learn from APC.
thats a lie.. Apc is presently in court challenging fayose.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by akee01(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2014
teeo:

Omo see margin. Up APC, UP Ogbeni Rauf, UP intelligent voters of Osun who voted for development and progress not the person with the biggest rice or the Thug that eats corn with an armed guard behind him.

How I wish the people of Ekiti were as enlightened as Osun people.

APC sweeping them away since 2010.

Development phase 2. grin
wat abt thishypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by akoraye(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Another victory for modakeke!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by todayguest(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2014
I've seen no shouts of ' rigging' because APC won. The story would have been very different, if it happened in the reverse. However, congratz to APC and Rauf O. A.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by dontjealousme: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2014
pdp was leading then APC started announcing themselves as winner of the election still in process. Can u imagine.

That is fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by great664(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2014
EngrOloye: Congratsss ogbeni Aregbe.!!!.shame to Ebola Jonathan,PDP, some nig policemen,some soldiers dat are being use by Ebola....God pass una.PDP will c different thing in 2015 @ federal level.so by d time Ebola Jonathan loose in 2015 den Ebola Dokubo will jump into lagoon or to hang himself .......Ebola Jonathan shud know that nig voted for individual last election dats hw we are going to do it again in 2015.God bless Nigeria.
stupid and clueless, sorry for insults, "my people perish for lack of wisdom" one day u will do something good and Ūя̲̅ parents, siblings, neighbours will condemn it so u know how it hurts. Person dey fight d hands wen dey feed am cuz of us, u still dey accuse am, he uses those Military men to conduct a free and fair election, u still dey crucify am, do u think it will be hard to rig small Osun election? Old men when dey rule for yrs still wants to rule but he believe in change and yuoth thus advocating to make Presidential Age below 40, u still dey judge am. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by dontjealousme: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2014
hansad: Is there any proof that Aregbesola camp publicly pronounced Aregbesola winner when voting was still going on? If there is, it is enough for the court to invalidate INEC declaration of Rauf Aregbesala winner. Nigeria has entered the hall of free and fair elections, such electoral fraud as announcing oneself winner while polling is still going on must be redressed.

pdp was leading then APC started announcing themselves as winner of the election still in process. Can u imagine.

That is fraud.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by legendsilver(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2014
great664: stop that and give credit to whom it is due, why can't we Nigeria be appreciative for once? Osun ni Soap Ke ,

during OBJ govt the attorney General of the federation and Minister of Justice was killed and justice wasn't done. Someone was in custody and won election wetin u talk. Now someone is there fighting †ђξ God father's to make a better Nigeria, and u still want to see excuse to condemn him, NIGERIANS appreciate good development and Change,

So we should appreciate GEJ for what?
Is it how he freed Al-mustapher, Bode George and granting state pardon to his criminal boss, Alameshia? Or on issues of fuel subsidy, Sanusi lamido sanusi and the billion dollar cash that was not paid to central bank? Or the impeachment of opposition party office holders?
This GEJ is so clueless that over 200 girls are still missing and nothing serious about it has been done. As far as am concern, PdP is a failed government and all its supporters are enemies to the future of this country NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by iphedahyor(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2014
whr are those folks shouting Omi ni oooo (I don't wnt 2 name names),pls identify ursef abi una don follow water go ni.....S.illy supporters of APC,omi ko epo ni.

Bros Omi can now go back to his kirikiri or go back 2 markets and gobble some agbado and guguru

Papa Deceiving Pikin since 1998
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by 9ja4Change(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2014
’m waiting to hear from the crass morons on this forum who thought Osun people are imbeciles like them. Where are they? Let them throw up comments and justify the illegal arrests of APC chieftains and their party agents in Osun. Let them come and explain willful non-issuance of tags to APC agents to disallow them from monitoring the electoral process. Let them explain the incidence in which some INEC officials tried to divert 500,000 ballot papers to unknown destination and after being caught and arrested, were illegally released by the Department of Security Services (DSS). Let them explain the illegal the role that the ex-convicts and brazen murderers: Jelili Adesiyan, Obanikoro and co. played in scuttling the electoral process. Even after all these heinous acts of brazen malpractice, Aregbesola beat them hands down. He shared Omisore’s votes in Ife, Ede and knocked him down in all other local governments inspite of their rigging. Who is popular in Osun? I’m waiting to hear from the demented Femi Fani Kayode, the Chief Murderer himself (Omisore), the uncouth Gani Olaoluwa, garrulous Akpabio,et c and the father of fools, Jonathan Goodluck. Bunch of criminals!

9 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by adisa204(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2014
teeo:

omoale
u don't know how much students are paying in EKSU ask Fashola y he reduced LASU fees naw

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2014
ziccoit: Ogbeni is a candidate to beat any time any day. He has done really well for the people of Osun state. He mounted the shoulder of Adebisi Akande of defunct AD by continuing with the rapid development last witnessed during the man's era. This is a well deserved victory and I'm using this medium to congratulate myself and the entire people of the state.

Have a nice moment.

Wrong assertion PDP fielded the wrong candidate....

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by 1miccza: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2014
utumunta:

Young man, where are you coming from? Oyinlola that lost in his polling unit? Did Oyinlola tell you that he wanted to go for Governorship?

Aregbesola won because he deserves it and we expected it, just as it happened in Ekiti. If INEC run that election for another 100 years; Aregbe shall continue to win. Nigerians should thank God that votes are now counting. The Transformation is finally here! Let the APC learn how to be humble in victory and proud in defeat. All their tactics of heating up the policy should be stopped to preserve our fragile unity.

Nigeria adibago nma.

Bros Chop knuckle!!Some people no just know anything or get sense....
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by ddeola: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2014
Yes ke ! How can darkness triumph over light, Impossible
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2014
omenka: Stop spamming the forum with this gibberish. Go look for a dark spot and sulk and whine in isolation just like the rest of your likes.

This thread is meant for victors and not losers like you.
Perhaps FFK could use a company like yours!

Thank you.

I guess you were badly injured and traumatized by that very harmless post. Pele!
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by DonaldGenes(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Congrats
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by legendsilver(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2014
sandijey:

Just imagine how stupid u sound....
am sure u are one of the people am referring to. Hungry man grin cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by oshyno(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2014
Even as a PDP guy I dislike that Omisore. Congrats Aregbe. Dont like u too even.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by hakz(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2014
nawa oo ALARM!!! Disaster Looming In Imesi-Ile As INEC Colludes With DSS Officers To Massively Thumb-print Ballot Papers All Through The Night >> http://www.wapcoded.net/2014/08/10/update-31-alarm-disaster-looming-imesi-ile-inec-colludes-dss-officers-massively-thumb-print-ballot-papers-night/
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2014
legendsilver: am sure u are one of the people am referring to. Hungry man grin cheesy

Keep expressing your $tupidity.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2014
Credible and Fair.. Thank You, Jonathan..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos / "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals / The ‘landlords’ Of NASS: Longest Serving Lawmakers In The National Assembly (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.