Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,270 members, 7,916,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:29 AM

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin (38823 Views)

PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2014
adisa204: Na u and ur people no dey enlightened ashunu....
U suppose leave them alone , that Ekiti own pain them like mad. .
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by otalenu(m): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2014
topkuma: osun pple as chosen thier bestman,apc should appreciate Gej for not using photochronic system in osun as they did in ekiti,apc should go and recongnise that ekiti pple dont want want fayemi in again.thank God we gettin it right bit by bit,congrat to mr ogbeni rauf

What's this one saying?
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2014
shegsky: Thank God they won the acclaimed free and fair election without any sign of PHOTOCHROMIC Ballot papers and STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE these time . Atleast GEJ is no longer clueless to them again .
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by legendsilver(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2014
iamodenigbo1: 2003 comes to mind,how much did people defend against Obj federal might?,or yaradua who confessed that the election that brought him in was mared with irregularities,Just thank Gej
leave story jawe, OBJ no dey for power when ACN win Lagos state abi when APGA win ANAMBRA state or ANPP for north? All you need know now is that people are more enlightened than b4 and they always stay back to see their vote counts b4 going home, no matter the hunger of their stomach.

But in Ekiti state o! Its their stomach first regardless of the future cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by otalenu(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2014
great664: Y̅ou are still Clueless!!! Nigeirans are voting for the Best Candidate not Parties for God sake, that's †ђξ step †ђξ people are taking now. stop party mentality and vote †ђξ best man irrespective of †ђξ party he is, so stop Accusing PDP or APC or praising any of them. Let's be wise and embrace Change. The Best Man Wins Irrespective of Party and the runner up should congratulate †ђξ winner instead of doing all it can to destroy †ђξ winner and make d state "ungorvernorable" for him, I guess u understand my stand now... God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Kbraims(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2014
Am not a politician bt i lyk dis vote output,pdp must 2 go.UP ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola DOWN pdp!!!
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by otalenu(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2014
great664: Y̅ou are still Clueless!!! Nigeirans are voting for the Best Candidate not Parties for God sake, that's †ђξ step †ђξ people are taking now. stop party mentality and vote †ђξ best man irrespective of †ђξ party he is, so stop Accusing PDP or APC or praising any of them. Let's be wise and embrace Change. The Best Man Wins Irrespective of Party and the runner up should congratulate †ђξ winner instead of doing all it can to destroy †ђξ winner and make d state "ungorvernorable" for him, I guess u understand my stand now... God Bless Nigeria!!!

Nice talk

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2014
Congrats grin

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by fxskye: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2014
iamodenigbo1: when congratulating Rauf congratulate also the man who made it possible for your vote to count,Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,The democrat

Hw did GEJ made it possible? Water pass hin Garri here in Osun. Remember, he tried but Osun didn't give up. So, they stood by their votes.

I would rather thank Osun people for being brave despite GEJ armed to teeth security presence.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Phikom(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2014
Aregbe be like...

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by x2lambo(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2014
Now that Aregbe Win let him not forget the love the people of Osun show him by voting him again .... All we need is development in our society God bless the good people of Osun, God bless Nigeria
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2014
legendsilver: leave story jawe, OBJ no dey for power when ACN win Lagos state abi when APGA win ANAMBRA state or ANPP for north? All you need know now is that people are more enlightened than b4 and they always stay back to see their vote counts b4 going home, no matter the hunger of their stomach.

But in Ekiti state o! Its their stomach first regardless of the future cheesy grin
so you admit ekiti was free and fair?
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by ElFenomeno1: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2014
doofanc:

Bingo! If anything, given the kind of popularity Ogbeni is alleged to possess, and the not too favourable reputation preceding Omisore, one would have expected the margin to be far wider than what we have. It should have been a decisive landslide in favour of APC. But we didn't see that.

Just for the records, I don't support either party; I just wish the APC should be more restrained in their celebration and engage in soul searching.

You sound bitter.... Get lost!
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Isryl02(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2014
shegsky:
I have heard you. BUT QUOTE ME WELLA AND ANYONE WHO CARES TO , IF PDP LOSE THESE ELECTION, I WILL DEACTIVATE MY NL ACCOUNT .
If u fail to do the needful now, may EBOLA locate you. cheesy cheesy grin
Awon oniranu tongue
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by imanuel5959: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2014
I hope APC will go to court for 'militarisation' of Osun during †ђξ polls as d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ did in †ђξ case of Ekiti, now ƌ̲̣̣̣̥at d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ have won.
As d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use to say, election is a process, if †ђξ process is wrong, †ђξ result can not be right. In dis case †ђξ process(militarization) was wrong, so d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ should live by example, reject †ђξ result of †ђξ polls and go to court.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by legendsilver(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2014
abbasteck: Congrats grin
the essence of broom is to sweep rubbish out of an environment, so sha it be come 2015. If them like share garri, rice, kerosene or even self chop corn for tarred road, untop motor abi walker chop the corn, na you sabi. grin cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by jerikoyan(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2014
APC will win in ogun state #comfirmed #SIA kasumi Go loose galantly for him ward go and ask iyabo and bankola what happened in
twosquare: let's be patient and let's see what will happen next. But why do i have this feeling that that will be the only APC state in SW. Pls which state is next for election in Nigeria?
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by DaBullIT(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2014
tsolz84: you are classic example why the worst of humans should be denied the luxury of reproduction..the electn was free and fair;yet u dumb numbskulls are still criticizin GEJ!

Dan iska , are you stalker ?if not you are a learner I blame Gej because he sent 10,000 dogs and 30,000 security operatives to a peaceful Osun state

I live in Ilesha , if you want my home address I will send it , PDP is the party who brought fake soldiers to my town and killed 300 ijesha youths with general purpose machine gun , they never released the bodies

Jonathan attempted to turn Yoruba in Ekiti , Lagos ,Osun and southwestern states against each other by coming to osun and congratulating bad water in advance , bad water is a convict who has no plans for osun people , and he wants to do two things steal / immunity ,Jeg knew that and he still approved bad water as governor

Aregbe is the only governor who resisted Jona's influence over the polls , meaning APC will take back all their states

Bottom line is PDP , Good luck is the author of conspiracy and propaganda , we are poor in osun but we are not smellos , federal police helicopter distributing cash and rice .yet Aregbes won by huge margin , so yes I reserve the right to lambast and blame Jona , he has failed and will fail in 2015

Ebola Backluck Joe Satan must be voted out come 2015

Oyinlola said : Olojooro ni egbe ti mo wa tele ( PDP my former party is filled with worms and fraudsters and cheats )

Tinubu said : Ijoba o ye Jonathan , ko moo she ( jona doesn't understand how to govern , he's incompetent )

Oro were lon yato. ( only a mad man's reasoning and utterances differs )

So if correct people blame Jonathan for failure , I solemnly do too. So , kiss my buttttttttttt

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nuclearact: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by legendsilver(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2014
iamodenigbo1: so you admit ekiti was free and fair?
I would say they voted and left the polling unit after hearing that Garri, rice and kerosene is being shared in another location. So rigging was superbly carried out. grin cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2014
teeo:

Ko ni ra gba fun gbo idele e. Timper lo Ma pa e danu. Iwo at gbo idele ma sho fo ni.
Iwo omale jatijati. Your life would forever be as miserable as that of omisore today, may your life not have bearing as a man chasing inec case in court.
The next time you use your stupidly smelly fingers to type rubbish to me, I would eslap you and your generations and they won't recover again. Ode.

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cant stop laffin
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by kino: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2014
great664: am happy for Osun People #Osundecide.

Mr. President has showed us that free and fair election is possible in Nigeria and that he is not Biased.

Nobody congratulated Mr. President for the free and fair election, many were abusing Mr. President for sending many law Enforcement Agency to Osun, that he wanted to use them to scare and Rig the election for PDP, now that APC won, no insult or praise to him for doing what many fail to do. Congrat APC, Congrat Aregbe, Congrat #Osundecide. Congrat Mr. President.
God Bless Nigeria

It is the APC DNA not to accept defeat or congratulate Mr. President. I wonder what would have happened if PDP won APC or Asprin is not a political party. Its a movement.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by legendsilver(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2014
DaBullIT:

Dan iska , are you stalker ?if not you are a learner I blame Gej because he sent 10,000 dogs and 30,000 security operatives to a peaceful Osun state

I live in Ilesha , if you want my home address I will send it , PDP is the party who brought fake soldiers to my town and killed 300 ijesha youths with general purpose machine gun , they never released the bodies

Jonathan attempted to turn Yoruba in Ekiti , Lagos ,Osun and southwestern states against each other by coming to osun and congratulating bad water in advance , bad water is a convict who has no plans for osun people , and he wants to do two things steal / immunity ,Jet knew that and he still approved bad water as governor

Aregbe is the only governor who resisted Jona's influence over the polls , meaning APC will take back all their states

Bottom line is PDP , Good luck is the author of conspiracy and propaganda , we are poor in osun but we are not smellos , federal police helicopter distributing cash and rice .yet Aregbes won by huge margin , so yes I reserve the right to lambast and blame Jobs , he has failed and will fail in 2015

Oyinlola said : Olojooro ni egbe ti mo wa tele ( PDP my former party is filled with worms and resist )

Tinubu said : Ijoba o ye Jonathan , ko moo she ( jona doesn't understand how to govern , he's incompetent )

So if correct people blame Jonathan for failure , I solemnly do too. So , kiss my buttttttttttt

I second you my brother, don't mind all those Atenuje of Ekiti state. grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2014
I dont read long sermons bro;fYI;i see osun as my 2nd home;i spent a yr during my nysc @ ikirun;and to me;osun is d most peaceful n fun loving state;also aregbe is one of d best guv'nors ever;but i hate it wen apc b00tlickers blame GEJ for evrytin;any misfortune dat befalls dem;its GEJ's fault..so sad most 9gerians are so gullible to believe wateva lies our politicians spew..since GEJ came;electns on the state and national level has bin free n fair..weneva pdp wins;apc screams rigging;weneva apc wins;apc screams hardwork,,as for your fairy tale abt GEJ killing 300 ilesha youths;pls say sumtin else bro;dont be like your fellow apc b00tlickers like demdem and transgender who.re-"berem";stop spewing trash and lies without evidence..say sumtin else bro
DaBullIT:

Jonathan attempted to turn Yoruba in Ekiti , Lagos ,Osun and southwestern states against each other by coming to osun and congratulating bad water in advance , bad water is a convict who has no plans for osun people , and he wants to do two things steal / immunity ,Jet knew that and he still approved bad water as governor

Bottom line is PDP , Good luck is the author of conspiracy and propaganda , we are poor in osun but we are not smellos , federal police helicopter distributing cash and rice .yet Aregbes won by huge margin , so yes I reserve the right to lambast and blame Jobs , he has failed and will fail in 2015

Oyinlola said : Olojooro ni egbe ti mo wa tele ( PDP my former party is filled with worms and resist )

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by otalenu(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2014
legendsilver: leave story jawe, OBJ no dey for power when ACN win Lagos state abi when APGA win ANAMBRA state or ANPP for north? All you need know now is that people are more enlightened than b4 and they always stay back to see their vote counts b4 going home, no matter the hunger of their stomach.

Oponu ni eh
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by gabolz(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2014
I dey laff
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2014
legendsilver: I would say they voted and left the polling unit after hearing that Garri, rice and kerosene is being shared in another location. So rigging was superbly carried out. grin cheesy
this guy eh you Funy too much,remember you are talking about the great people of ekiti,they cannot be as hungry as to abandon their mandate,THEY VOTED FOR THEIR MAN ,QED
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by gawu1: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Demdem: Congratulations to Aregberascal.
Go huge the nearest electric transformer by you since your Omi murderer lost out!!! Omo buruko!!!
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by DaBullIT(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2014
tsolz84: I dont read long sermons bro;fYI;i see osun as my 2nd home;i spent a yr during my nysc @ ikirun;and to me;osun is d most peaceful n fun loving state;also aregbe is one of d best guv'nors ever;but i hate it wen apc b00tlickers blame GEJ for evrytin;any misfortune dat befalls dem;its GEJ's fault..so sad most 9gerians are so gullible to believe wateva lies our politicians spew..since GEJ came;electns on the state and national level has bin free n fair..weneva pdp wins;apc screams rigging;weneva apc wins;apc screams hardwork,,as for your fairy tale abt GEJ killing 300 ilesha youths;pls say sumtin else bro;dont be like your fellow apc b00tlickers like demdem and transgender who.re-"berem";stop spewing trash and lies without evidence..say sumtin else bro

Bad belle , I no get your time , 2011 Oyinlola vs aregbe people were murdered , by PDP thugs

And serving in Osun does not make you ìbílè capisce ? I lived in Kaduna , Jos , went to command and NDA , I don't claim Kaduna or Jos. Suck my corrrrrrrck mofo
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Demdem(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2014
gawu1:
Go huge the nearest electric transformer by you since your Omi murderer lost out!!! Omo buruko!!!

Eediot, only fools wants omisore the killer member to become governor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East / Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement / Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.