Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Fact About The Military Presence In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact About The Military Presence In Osun (17195 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD / Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta / Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by austertee01(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2014
Talking about the military presence in Osun.....
The security is necessary for the whole electoral process
and we should all understand that.... there is need for
heavy
security considering the candidates contesting...
Try and see the good side of GEJ for once.
# MyOpinion . God
Bless Nigeria!

33 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by bbello28(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2014
U av ur pt... Buh d Whole issue boomerang tho' ........dey never expected d ppl 2 turn out...

5 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by strangest(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2014
yes, I believe the tight security came as a result of previous incidents were NYSC corpers were killed and they were not there to rig elections as ranted by the supporters of APC.... if corpers were killed again, the supporters of APC will be the first to say that GEJ is incompetent and couldnt secure the lives of the INEC staff but now that he supplied enough security men, they are still ranting.... supporters of APC ranting since 132 BC

41 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by madamoringo(f): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2014
JanjaPDPweeds are losers! Nigerians know that they tried hard to steal the elections but it was impossible!

29 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by austertee01(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2014
strangest: yes, I believe the tight security came as a result of previous incidents were NYSC corpers were killed and they were not there to rig elections as ranted by the supporters of APC.... if corpers were killed again, the supporters of APC will be the first to say that GEJ is incompetent and couldnt secure the lives of the INEC staff but now that he supplied enough security men, they are still ranting.... supporters of APC ranting since 132 BC

Guy, U just graduated from my School of Thought. I'm not a political tho and no preference for any political party.... just like pple to see things as it comes and not being bias in delivering judgement

12 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by austertee01(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2014
bbello28: U av ur pt... Buh d Whole issue boomerang tho' ........dey never expected d ppl 2 turn out...

u still don't get it... not about who u voted for... just putting high level of security consciousness into consideration

6 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by PassingShot(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
And where are the facts about the mass arrest of opposition leaders and agents on the eve of the election and on election day?
austertee01: Talking about the military presence in Osun.....
The security is necessary for the whole electoral process
and we should all understand that.... there is need for
heavy
security considering the candidates contesting...
Try and see the good side of GEJ for once.
# MyOpinion . God
Bless Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by Cymbal: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
The security men deserves to be there.
Tho the election was kinda peaceful.

5 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by holyboss: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Passing

1 Like

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by Adenugay(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Cymbal: .
Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by DIVINE78: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thugs clad in military uniform with ninja like face covering material under the supervision of ex militants is definitely a scourge in any election.
Why will you bring ex militants to Osun state in the name of security during election?
Shame on PDP.

20 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by smallJagaban: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
PassingShot: And where are the facts about the mass arrest of opposition leaders and agents on the eve of the election and on election day?

OGA ADE, LAI MOHAMMED,DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF OGUN STATE WERE ARRESTED.

6 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by Cymbal: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
The security men deserves to be there to take care of any emergency.
Tho the election was peaceful.

5 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by doctokwus: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Y is d title of dis thread different frm dat on d homepage.As per redeeming feature of GEJ?Uhm,dat is atopic for another day

1 Like

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by lilprinze: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
'security' personnel oboy jx because of
governorship election y cnt dy take diz
'security' personnel to borno state or
sambisa forest to flush bh out of diz
country instead dy r sent to osun
state to oppress innocent civilianz dat
came to perform dere right by voting 4
who dy want to rule dem

11 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
nice

1 Like

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by toluleke(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
Whether heavy or light security no casualities.
D best candidate won.

5 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by stevolinkon40: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
non of my businss
Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by Smone(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
They are too much for the election. Think half of them should av gone to SAMBISA FOREST.

11 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by rutibaby(f): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
It makes NO difference. Let's not talk about it.

Happy New Week NL. Thank God we made it to this New week. Congrat.

Enjoy ur New week.
Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
@op.. To me, it was okay.. You know say nigerians like iron hand abi how una see am na?
Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by CharlieMaria(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
N
Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by JaypeeAnics(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Its for the good of we the citizen...m.there was no report of ballot thieft or rioting......we recorded a peaceful election in Ekiti and now it has repeated itself in Osun state.......we pray it will be like this come 2015.......1nigeria1nation.

4 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Planning to capture osun with soldiers when boko haram is busy planning their next hit.

3 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by rutibaby(f): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pls, my follow NL. Let's be careful in dis New week.

Be good 2 everyone around u. I mean everyone around.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by Swagavillage(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
k
Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by nijanigga: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
strangest: yes, I believe the tight security came as a result of previous incidents were NYSC corpers were killed and they were not there to rig elections as ranted by the supporters of APC.... if corpers were killed again, the supporters of APC will be the first to say that GEJ is incompetent and couldnt secure the lives of the INEC staff but now that he supplied enough security men, they are still ranting.... supporters of APC ranting since 132 BC
Hope our military presence can be seen in sambisa forest.

2 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by topsonkay(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
The presence of military men was just to maintain peaceful atmosphere during the election.
Should that suppose to be an issue? If GEJ failed to provide adequate security in the conduct of the election. You all won't hesitate to label him CLUELESS.

5 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by kelechiodo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
I hope nobody was shot or unduly harassed. Though I must confess I never like APC as a party but during this Osun election, I prayed for its candidate to win. I am never comfortable with Omisore. Heard his name first during the murder of Ige trial. Somehow, I never trusted him. But give it to GEJ on free and fair election. OBJ was never that considerate

14 Likes

Re: Fact About The Military Presence In Osun by curiouses: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
My view is that GEJ like he did in Ekiti used the military presence to daunt good people of the state of Osun knowing fully that 70 percent of the populace would vote for Ogbeni.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans / How To Check Your Federal Constituency Budget Allocations (N1.3 Bill -Surulere1) / Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.