Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (841509 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
akosh005:

Though I wouldn't say yes or no to dat.....but some people here apply Tru online route with or without police report and got Der TRV gbam.

Another thing is online route submit SOP while paper route submit study questionnaire.

What's SOP, please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Its only compulsory for paper route, but I'm still adding it to my online application.. There is still sense in it to add it because it simply let's the VO know that I'm free of crime.

How much were you charged for it? And where exactly can one obtain it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kjbobo: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
einsteino: Please house i need informed advice. i had all my mind set on university of alberta but as it is U of A isnt offering taught masters program and i dont think i am ready for the stress of research based masters. i stumbled into MUN(memorial uni) and the tution there is really cheap but one thing that scares me is its position on the world ranking (601) compared to U of A that is 96. my fear is, would i be able to secure a job in canada easily with a masters degree from MUN
In addition to what Oga Siga said...finish with Distinction in MUN....and place your cert side by side with 3.0 in U of A for a position. ...and tell me who stands a better chance from a "natural" standpoint. .lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
sys007:

Thank you.
I read somewhere in this thread that paper route requires police report. Does it also applies to online route too?
no it doesn't apply to paper route..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oyeleye2011:

Thanks sir. what about yellow card becos of this ebola things

No yellow card nor red card! wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
sys007:

What's SOP, please?
SOP means statement of Purpose..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
lymelyte: amefrica my friend grin , you too get mouth .. cheesy

Heheheehe! Na true oo..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
sys007:

How much were you charged for it? And where exactly can one obtain it?

@alagbon police station in obalende lagos. 5000 naira

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
kjbobo:
In addition to what Oga Siga said...finish with Distinction in MUN....and place your cert side by side with 3.0 in U of A for a position. ...and tell me who stands a better chance from a "natural" standpoint. .lol
... Make I even put another shocker join.... My manager na 2 yr diploma hin get.... with few certifications ..... grin ... but the guy get years of experience... sabi alot ..grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabiomatic(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica: Na wa oo. Wetin dey do 9ja girls for here sef? Dem be forming stewpid attitude.. Ishe ile ti gbe wan de'ta (dem don carry der foo-lish mentality/attitude come here.)

I met this girl in the student union building, I was trying to chat her up. She just dey give cold shoulder, me sef just bone am. I met another one and I was asking for a particular hall, na so she talk say she nor get time. Na one pretty white girl later take me there, she nor even point the direction, she just talk say make I follow am. How sweet?!

[s]Make una continue, when una toto start to dey grow teeth and cobweb una go know..[/s] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

While Canadians are busy being friendly to we Africans, our own kind dey misbehave. Smh!

Disclaimer: I'm not generalizing, just talking about the few I've seen. I know there 'should' be some good ones, just haven't met them yet.

u shd know naija babes already na. very few of them are civilized. enjoy d white babes friendliness.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
fabiomatic:

u shd know naija babes already na. very few of them are civilized. enjoy d white babes friendliness.

Yes oo! Na dem sabi..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica: Na wa oo. Wetin dey do 9ja girls for here sef? Dem be forming stewpid attitude.. Ishe ile ti gbe wan de'ta (dem don carry der foo-lish mentality/attitude come here.)

I met this girl in the student union building, I was trying to chat her up. She just dey give cold shoulder, me sef just bone am. I met another one and I was asking for a particular hall, na so she talk say she nor get time. Na one pretty white girl later take me there, she nor even point the direction, she just talk say make I follow am. How sweet?!

[s]Make una continue, when una toto start to dey grow teeth and cobweb una go know..[/s] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

While Canadians are busy being friendly to we Africans, our own kind dey misbehave. Smh!

Disclaimer: I'm not generalizing, just talking about the few I've seen. I know there 'should' be some good ones, just haven't met them yet.
... Amefrica... Welcome to Canada... believe me ... even Siga experienced it too... lol... Its the Naija way...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: ... Amefrica... Welcome to Canada... believe me ... even Siga experienced it too... lol... Its the Naija way...

LOL! So nor be only me? Choi! grin Na wa ooo..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oga fhemmmy!

cry So sad they trashed the 13 gala I dey carry come give you. Dem don expire (just a day), and I didn't notice tho. E pain me shaa. But no wahala, we gather dey noni.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
I don't get It are all the african girls in your school or canada are from Nigeria Which one is this generalisation?ghana,south africa,cameroun,sudan etc no dey the school abi canada.even african-american girls no dey canada abi your school.I hear say americans like canada pass anything.
And how come you guys meet all the "mean black ladies" in your school?and qualify them as Nigerians.Na wa I need explaination please.abi una ask them for name and their country

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
kanny1: Get the letter and also state it if there's provision for it. It will aid your app.

Thankss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica: Oga fhemmmy!

cry So sad they trashed the 13 gala I dey carry come give you. Dem don expire (just a day), and I didn't notice tho. E pain me shaa. But no wahala, we gather dey noni.

I know say this gala matter go get K leg cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
lovelydamsel: I don't get It are all the african girls in your school or canada are from Nigeria Which one is this generalisation?ghana,south africa,cameroun,sudan etc no dey the school abi canada.even african-american girls no dey canada abi your school.I hear say americans like canada pass anything.
And how come you guys meet all the "mean black ladies" in your school?and qualify them as Nigerians.Na wa I need explaination please.abi una ask them for name and their country
... My sister... these one wey me experience are CONFIRMED AJEGUNLE girls... dem own pass person wey dem born for here... the akor plus requirements pass one wey Havard dey demand... grin ... but there are some nice Naija babes... But u ladies can form sha... and Naija boys too get issues... lol ..grin .... Naija boys at times dey look for babe wey go dey cook for them.... grin .... Well... all these happened to me over 10yrs ago... gone are those days...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jamsly: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please is there anyone who submitted app for trv first week of August for winter that has been called for medicals?? Paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
lovelydamsel: I don't get It are all the african girls in your school or canada are from Nigeria Which one is this generalisation?ghana,south africa,cameroun,sudan etc no dey the school abi canada.even african-american girls no dey canada abi your school.I hear say americans like canada pass anything.

Just so you know, they speak pidgin, one is igbo while the other is yoruba..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
lovelydamsel:

I know say this gala matter go get K leg cheesy

I beg your pardon?!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

Just so you know, they speak pidgin, one is igbo while the other is yoruba..

Bet :s Ghanians,liberians,sierra leones etc they speak pidgin,yoruba and igbo ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Bet :s Ghanians,liberians,sierra leones etc they speak pidgin,yoruba and igbo ?

You have issues - it's obvious. So, I wouldn't recognize a Nigerian accent?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: ... My sister... these one wey me experience are CONFIRMED AJEGUNLE girls... dem own pass person wey dem born for here... the akor plus requirements pass one wey Havard dey demand... grin ... but there are some nice Naija babes... But u ladies can form sha... and Naija boys too get issues... lol ..grin .... Naija boys at times dey look for babe wey go dey cook for them.... grin .... Well... all these happened to me over 10yrs ago... gone are those days...

Thank God you talk 9ja guy matter too cheesy chop knuckle jor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

You have issues - it's obvious. So, I wouldn't recognize a Nigerian accent?

Hope you know liberians and siera leoners sound like nigerians very well.I don't have issues you have issues to be generallizing the bad africans as Nigerians because of their accent.if you hear some africans speak you will mistake them for nigerians.anyway,canad will open your eyes before you vex
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
lovelydamsel:

[s]Hope you know liberians and siera leoners sound like nigerians very well.I don't have issues you have issues to be generallizing the bad africans as Nigerians because of their accent.if you hear some africans speak you will mistake them for nigerians.anyway,canad will open your eyes before you vex[/s]

Balderdash!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ola2tu: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Siga, Fhemmy, PlayPays and others that have insight to my question.. Some CO-OP requires one to be a Canadian citizen or Permanent resident, for instance courses that have endorsement of Transport Canada. My question now is as an international student (have in mind also that the CO-OP is a requirement for completion of the course) the school told me all CO-OP students are granted assistance, and also such course also has intake of International students, Now , do u think searching for a CO-OP will be easy to get ,and hope there won't be discrimination also in getting the CO-OP from organizations?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lol. Too much drama
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
lovelydamsel:

The behaviour of a LOCAL CHAMP!LOKITO

Hmmmm.......lovelydamsel Weds Amefrica.... wink smiley

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Hope you know liberians and siera leoners sound like nigerians very well.I don't have issues you have issues to be generallizing the bad africans as Nigerians because of their accent.if you hear some africans speak you will mistake them for nigerians.anyway,canad will open your eyes before you vex

[b]Buh like seriously, is it possible not to know a fellow Nigerian in abroad after u lived the majority of your life in Nigeria?[/b]I doubt that.
I know of Nigerians that were born overseas and they report they easily know ppl of Nigerian descent especially ones who grew up around their Nigerian families.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.