Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,348 members, 7,904,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:44 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (845227 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ok..take am easy o grin
Amefrica:

University of Prince Edward Island
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: ...Visa application is case by case basis... some take less than 2months... some longer... I can't realy give an average... it depends on how u package ur application.... How much verificationt they need to do and how fast they get back to them.... and it depends on how quick u get what they request done....

Thanks for the info. I am grateful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Have gat 4 siblings and am No 4,please what can be done?
And for the job,am tryna see how itz possible to get a letter from a company......please what's d best option?
emperoracro:

About d transfer.....it depends on how many siblings u av n ur position in d family.
Abt the job.....since u said u just started working (if am nt mistakenly), u can state dat in ur app, n also state wat u av bn doin since u graduated,so a company promising u work can b justified if only u can think very well n work out ur plans.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
lymelyte: Ok..take am easy o grin

Ko si wahala! wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

Ko si wahala! wink
.... So na PEI u dey... U go chop enough potato grin ... Nice food there if u are a foody though... Not like Amala and Pounded Yam oo... enjoy... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
bighead1: Please house peeps does any one know anything about this program?? if there is any one, please shed some lights.

[size=15pt]BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (CO-OP) This five-year program is designed to prepare students for a career in business through a co-operative component that alternates classroom study with periods of full-time employment. Students complete three paid work terms, which may be in industry, government or other organizations, giving them an opportunity to apply classroom learning and develop practical skills for today’s business environment.[/size]

Abeg any response to thus question??

?/
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
bighead1:

Abeg any response to thus question??

?/
... But bros... what u posted is clean cut and clear... It speaks for itself... No better explanation than what u posted urself...

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: ... But bros... what u posted is clean cut and clear... It speaks for itself... No better explanation than what u posted urself...

how do i go about the employment issue, are they the one to provide me with one or hook me up some where for the co-op??
sorry i asked...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: .... So na PEI u dey... U go chop enough potato grin ... Nice food there if u are a foody though... Not like Amala and Pounded Yam oo... enjoy... grin

Hehehehe! Yes oo. I'm missing African delicacies already. I called home yesterday, and they told me they were eating pounded yam, I wan burst cry.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

Hehehehe! Yes oo. I'm missing African delicacies already. I called home yesterday, and they told me they were eating pounded yam, I wan burst cry.. grin grin

Better carry your ice tea and chicken peri peri and eat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Gbengadan(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Good day peeps, I am new on this thread. My name is Oluwagbenga, graduated from OAU in Ife and planning to get a masters degree in canada and i need info or tips on how to go about that. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Better carry your ice tea and chicken peri peri and eat cheesy

Hahahahaha! Yes oo. No choice nah sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
bighead1:

how do i go about the employment issue, are they the one to provide me with one or hook me up some where for the co-op??
sorry i asked...

They can get you the co-op or you get it your self.they won't assign you to any company.you have to appl to a company at a certian period before your co-op starts so you can attend their interview etc co-op is very competitive in some schools they easily take student with high cgpa.another good thing is if the students cgpa is high the school will get a coop for you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by einsteino(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please house i need informed advice. i had all my mind set on university of alberta but as it is U of A isnt offering taught masters program and i dont think i am ready for the stress of research based masters. i stumbled into MUN(memorial uni) and the tution there is really cheap but one thing that scares me is its position on the world ranking (601) compared to U of A that is 96. my fear is, would i be able to secure a job in canada easily with a masters degree from MUN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
pls where can i do the biometrics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Good day peeps, I'm planing to use online visa application route, I have several docs that I have converted into pdf format...My questions are,
Are my expected to combine all my docs into one pdf file?
eg:
sponsors docs(passport, landed prop, statement of account,etc) all combined as one pdf file?? And my own doc (passprt, LOA, transcript etc) all combined as another pdf file?.
Or would I be expected to upload them individually?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
einsteino: Please house i need informed advice. i had all my mind set on university of alberta but as it is U of A isnt offering taught masters program and i dont think i am ready for the stress of research based masters. i stumbled into MUN(memorial uni) and the tution there is really cheap but one thing that scares me is its position on the world ranking (601) compared to U of A that is 96. my fear is, would i be able to secure a job in canada easily with a masters degree from MUN
... Naija man talk be that.... when no be say na MBA u wan do... bros... its a level playing field... U are ok with MUN...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
all in one gigantic pdf file not more than 4MB
vanrichie4u: Good day peeps, I'm planing to use online visa application route, I have several docs that I have converted into pdf format...My questions are,
eg:
sponsors docs(passport, landed prop, statement of account,etc) all combined as one pdf file?? And my own doc (passprt, LOA, transcript etc) all combined as another pdf file?.
Or would I be expected to upload then individually?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
mamula: pls where can i do the biometrics

If u r in lag then VFS office, billings way at ikeja
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Gbengadan: Good day peeps, I am new on this thread. My name is Oluwagbenga, graduated from OAU in Ife and planning to get a masters degree in canada and i need info or tips on how to go about that. Thanks

Do your due diligence. Go on the internet and get information on what you want to study, what schools are appropriate for you, what exams you need to take, admission requirements, resumption dates etc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
vanrichie4u: Good day peeps, I'm planing to use online visa application route, I have several docs that I have converted into pdf format...My questions are,
eg:
Or would I be expected to upload then individually?

Not individually - all your financial docs should be turned to a single file. Your SOP, Academic certs, birth certs et all should be turned to a single file too and uploaded under letter of explanation.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
oghos2k: all in one gigantic pdf file not more than 4MB
Do u mean I should combine all in as a single pdf fill? My passport+ Loa+sponsors statement of account+ sponsors affidavit+all other blaaahblahhh"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
@vanrichie4u, im suppose to take all printed docs there, and can u give me a brief description, also what time can i go. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
@vanrichie4u, im suppose to take all printed docs there, and can u give me a brief description, also what time can i go. thanks ver much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
eg:
Or would I be expected to upload them individually?

Anything pertaining to financial stuffs should be
uploaded to the Financial Section.eg soa, employment letters, land properties et al

Anything pertaining to your school's docs like
admission letters should be uploaded to the Letter of Acceptance. Eg admission letter, tuition reciept etc

If you have anything to explain, such as SOP,
educational certification, birth certs etc should go under Letter of explanation
Just get your docs ready and group them ** scan as .jpeg copy them to MSword and save
as PDF (it automatically turns a file) Do same to other sections!

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
yea... but just try and arrange them up logically to make quick sense to the VO
vanrichie4u:
Do u mean I should combine all in as a single pdf fill? My passport+ Loa+sponsors statement of account+ sponsors affidavit+all other blaaahblahhh"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tob2828: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
congrat and how was your trip u hav being my mentor in this forum i love ur courage pls l want to send u a pm dont know how to go about it need to ask you some questions pls
Amefrica: First day of class! cheesy
I was the only 'black' in that class ...damn! I felt intimidated lol. But I still gained some popularity *more or less*

I answered more than 3 questions perfectly, asked by the instructor.

#TeamMakeAfrica/NigeriaProud cool

Congratulation to thos who got called up for medicals and those wey just chop TRV. The sky is your limit!

Enjoying myself now - African Society event on... Laterssss.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: ... Naija man talk be that.... when no be say na MBA u wan do... bros... its a level playing field... U are ok with MUN...

Siga, don answer u, moreso,u can see dat dre r even uni n colleges dat r lesser to MuN in hierarchy wit even more tuition fees dan MuN. MuN is a Govt. Intention sch. Atleast, d sch we all finish for Naija no dey top 1000 or 2000...so,dnt be parochial...Canada palli for naija sef na die...so...fireon jare...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Aloaye:

It St. George's campus and I have an apartment at Spadina Avenue

Nyc.. That's also d campus I am too.. Pursuing a Masters in Engineering.. Pls are u looking for a flat mate or do u hav a room to rent? Am presently in a homestay @ Danforth and Warden -- a little far 4rm campus..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Which is better and fastest to get Study permit between paper route and online route?

Any differences between these two?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Gud day huz...... @oyeleye2011, pls wat to ask did u prove ur relationship with ur uncle (wat document) and also was it in d local government u did ur voluntary work. Tanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
chichi89: yea wanted to do wind but it's not compatible with my phones. I'm on fido for now. Thanks

Pls how and where did you get Fido? Been to some phone shops and dey said I must have a credit card or a SIN number...

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.