Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (841488 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by halle2: 5:47am On Sep 04, 2014
kayjegs: @MMA.....chilling for my flight to the Maple land. Thanks to everyone that has been helpful here...
was at mmia at that time too, what airline did you go with?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 5:50am On Sep 04, 2014
Slimdel:
I'm very good thanks a lot for checking up on me that made me smile smiley,, well I'm taking double programs(Chemical Engineering and biotechnology)for now, "Those two are tough" don't know if I will still drop one but anyway classes have started for me hence my absence here

Wow hotting chic,, pls drop one oh... Make ur brain no scatter, guess u re up to d task doh... U sound very studious lol.... I intend taking another course but will do that when I finish ds one I am on...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 6:00am On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

See you! I gats blend in sharply.. Classes don start, I nor get choice.. I missed the OT tho - no shakes shaa..
which skool you dey amefrica?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by teewai3(m): 6:00am On Sep 04, 2014
hey...wats up,hw was ur nite
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 04, 2014
timmituyi:
Chrigo,

Believe me! I knw an agent in nija who collected 50k to get admission for a Lambton fellow. I knw wot am saying.

D amt is nt even d issue but Lambton shd nt ask pips to pay tru agents.....its very wrong. All admission process shd be strictly btw 2 parties Lambton n d aspiring student. A 3rd party is nt needed!

That 50k is Maple general fee for admission to any school.if you feel what Lambton is doing is wrong.foreit the admission and apply to another school.there are so many good schools in canada that accept applicant's application.and lambton assigned all their applicants to ONLY Maple from what I have been reading here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:00am On Sep 04, 2014
kennycooly: tnx, my dad own a landed property wiv a houz on it tho but its not in my name o, can i use dat or how can it b converted to mine as u said? and secondly, if i talk to company for a leta of promising employment, will i not explain how the company got to know how i am travelling 4 studies abroad?

About d transfer.....it depends on how many siblings u av n ur position in d family.
Abt the job.....since u said u just started working (if am nt mistakenly), u can state dat in ur app, n also state wat u av bn doin since u graduated,so a company promising u work can b justified if only u can think very well n work out ur plans.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2014
awe2015: Lol.. ROom Snatcher!

Na me b dat o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2014
iluminati:

No be ordinary hand my brother. try find the root weda na village or ...

Walahi....u deserve flogging (hmmm 84 strokes go do)
Instead of telling him to call d sch,u ar talkin abt village, village ko,clan ni
hahahhahahhahaahaha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2014
Slimdel:
I'm very good thanks a lot for checking up on me that made me smile smiley,, well I'm taking double programs(Chemical Engineering and biotechnology)for now, "Those two are tough" don't know if I will still drop one but anyway classes have started for me hence my absence here

Chemical Engineering and biotechnology! I fear those two courses die! My Queen u dey try o,just no stress ursef too much for me

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2014
emperoracro:

Chemical Engineering and biotechnology! I fear those two courses die! My Queen u dey try o,just no stress ursef too much for me
Hmmm this name u dey call me, make my king no come on nl see u dey call me your queen grin I no get half strength to explain cry cry because I go dey try save my head u go dey chop kpomo somewhere cheesy cheesy
Hope you are good, have a lovely day kiss

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2014
luvly3:

Wow hotting chic,, pls drop one oh... Make ur brain no scatter, guess u re up to d task doh... U sound very studious lol.... I intend taking another course but will do that when I finish ds one I am on...
Thanks dear, I'm sure you doing great.
Wish you Gods favor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2014
Slimdel:

Plz which school are you in?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2014
lovelydamsel:

That 50k is Maple general fee for admission to any school.if you feel what Lambton is doing is wrong.foreit the admission and apply to another school.there are so many good schools in canada that accept applicant's application.and lambton assigned all their applicants to ONLY Maple from what I have been reading here.

The 50k is maple's professional fee and that's if you wne use them, if you're referred to them from lambton one only has to pay, lambton's application fee which is equivalent to 8k in naira nothing more. Except one feels like dashing den extra 42k sha

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2014
tnuola:

The 50k is maple's professional fee and that's if you wne use them, if you're referred to them from lambton one only has to pay, lambton's application fee which is equivalent to 8k in naira nothing more. Except one feels like dashing den extra 42k sha

Yea that is it o.sorry I jumped into the discussion,is like that is the latest school now lol,even tho 'm not going there.just following the discussion here. smiley all the best in your application

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Slimdel:
Thanks dear, I'm sure you doing great.
Wish you Gods favor

Slim Slim how far? smiley have you spoken to Ruky?did she tell you that she's no longer coming to canada.hope you are having fun don't over stress yourself o.small small sha do take care

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by krystal101(f): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2014
Good morning all! Pls what is the best way to move to canada, as a family. We have 2kids.
Anticipating responses
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lordopsy4jc: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2014
Hi Emperoracro, please can you clarify further inline, for the below recommendation as highlighted, first option, What kind of evidence is
required to be provided for a family property like building that was converted for one.
emperoracro:

1) If u av any family landed property, u can av it converted to urs
2) U can also procure landed properties
3) Go n get married
4) u can talk to any company to give u a leta promisin to employ u upon graduation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2014
ChriGo: ...just came online...lovelydamsel is right...its just for admission...not visa purpose....they only charge N8000 ($50) on that not N50,000.....

Oga Chrigo pls reply my mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sofykay: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2014
degreat11:

sorry about the delay, but its necessary you equip the house of the documents that you submitted so my Ogas can know where to start from.
Tink i remember u. Sorry abt the delay. Make sure you ask questions from experience pple in the house before u refire!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by timmituyi: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2014
Okay. Thanks all for your inputs.

tnuola:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines
Take your time to read thru

krystal101: Good morning all! Pls what is the best way to move to canada, as a family. We have 2kids.
Anticipating responses
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2014
Tnx to all who wished me a happy b-day luv u all kiss

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by TeamclicksAir: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2014
Good morning people...May the greens be with this honorable house. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2014
Good morning!

Going through www.gic.gc.ca, I noticed it takes 21 weeks for a student visa application to be processed in Lagos.

Please tell me it is a typo? I thought it is all online so why that long? shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2014
lymelyte: which skool you dey amefrica?

University of Prince Edward Island

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2014
pchax: Good morning!

Going through www.gic.gc.ca, I noticed it takes 21 weeks for a student visa application to be processed in Lagos.

Please tell me it is a typo? I thought it is all online so why that long? shocked
... Up to 21 weeks.... Take note of the Up to.... Doesnt mean urs will be 21 weeks... It means they have up to 21 weeks...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by krystal101(f): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Thanks! I'll do juust that

MrArams: https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines
Take your time to read thru

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: ... Up to 21 weeks.... Take note of the Up to.... Doesnt mean urs will be 21 weeks... It means they have up to 21 weeks...

Thanks a lot sir! Please, from your experience, how long does it take on the average? Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2014
pchax:

Thanks a lot sir! Please, from your experience, how long does it take on the average? Thanks!
...Visa application is case by case basis... some take less than 2months... some longer... I can't realy give an average... it depends on how u package ur application.... How much verificationt they need to do and how fast they get back to them.... and it depends on how quick u get what they request done....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ElCapt: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
pchax: Good morning!

Hey.

Study Visa Applications from Nigeria are processed at CIC Accra, Ghana as of now. It was 5 weeks but it's 9 weeks (as of July 22nd) which is probably due to the subsequent increase in the amount of application processed.

>>>>>> www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
double08: I just got employed last month. 01-07-14 to be precise. Is it advisable I state it on my visa app?

2nd qstn. I can get a letter of verification from my employer stating my salary and all. Is this necessary?

Thanks
Get the letter and also state it if there's provision for it. It will aid your app.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
ElCapt:

Hey.

Study Visa Applications from Nigeria are processed in CIC Accra, Ghana as of now. It was 5 weeks before but it's 9 weeks (as of July 22nd) which is probably due to the subsequent increase in the amount of application processed.

>>>>>> www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp

Cheers

Oh.. Thanks! That is better news.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.