Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,328 members, 7,943,816 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (852861 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ElCapt: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
tofam3k3: Please I need CIC's email address...I think need to mail them now. Asaju sent my medicals since 28th August and still no response 'til now. I don dey grow grey hair o!. I also have registration deadline of 17th September to worry about.

accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

Do mail them swiftly!

Make sure you add all necessary application details, the deadline for registration and the fact that you have done you medical since August 28 albeit making it as short as possible.

I hope no other condition was attached with your medical call like payment of tuition or somefin?

Something must drop this week o by God's Grace!

It's well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello, thanks for responding to my question on if fixed deposit accounts can be used. Just for clarification sake, I did not get the info that fixed deposit can't be used on NL. It was someone else that told me ("beer parlour" talk thingy).

Please permit me to verify another "myth" I heard "on the streets". Is it true that including landed property and land documents can delay your processing time because the embassy may need to verify each of those documents and the more documents they need to verify, the longer your process takes. This myth makes some sense but is it true?

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
ElCapt:

accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

Do mail them swiftly!

Make sure you add all necessary application details, the deadline for registration and the fact that you have done you medical since August 28 albeit making it as short as possible.

I hope no other condition was attached with your medical call like payment of tuition or somefin?

Something must drop this week o by God's Grace!

It's well.

Thanks alot bro!.
No other condition, i made 100% payment of tuition and on-campus accommodation before applying and i attached the receipt.
I trust God for a testimony this week!.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by einsteino(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
vanrichie4u:

I used First Bank ATM..2months ago to pay for my IELTS exam

thanks alot. you just saved a life. i rilli appreciate. i was running madt, just realised i had 10days to go and the application can close anytime.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=pchax]Hello, thanks for responding to my question on if fixed deposit accounts can be used. Just for clarification sake, I did not get the info that fixed deposit can't be used on NL. It was someone else that told me ("beer parlour" talk thingy).

Please permit me to verify another "myth" I heard "on the streets". Is it true that including landed property and land documents can delay your processing time because the embassy may need to verify each of those documents and the more documents they need to verify, the longer your process takes. This myth makes some sense but is it true?

Next time halla me whenever u dey go jolly jolly oooo.. You can include all the properties uv got in the world, that's the reason why Applicants are requested/advised to submit application months prior to your school's resumption date so as to give them enough room to verify all the documents one stated tru the application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
tofam3k3:

Thanks alot bro!.
No other condition, i made 100% payment of tuition and on-campus accommodation before applying and i attached the receipt.
I trust God for a testimony this week!.
yeah man,ur testimony is loading faster than you think man. Ur turn haff reached. #TurnByTurn.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
tnuola: Finally gotten my LOA from lambton college... Now at the documents gathering stage smiley

Congrats! kiss

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joshcoli: Hi house
Please I'm using my uncle as my sponsor (cuz he has a big company) but he's from my mother's side. My mother's baptismal certificate is bearing my father's name.

Please how do I prove the ties between my mum and my uncle

HOW FAR WITH MUN AND BEST OF LUCK WITH THE DOCUMENTS GATHERING.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
dgman11234: Pls I need ur sincere advice now.

I just received an admission notification from Medicine Hat College into Diploma of Business Administration. They are requesting me to pay a $100 confirmation deposit.

My question now is; how credible is Medicine Hat College at Canadian Embassy? Can I use it to apply for TRV? Has any1 gotten his/her TRV approved with Medicine Hat College?
Medicine hat college is a reliable college which is recognized by the Canadian immigration.
Its listed along with some other recognized schools at cic.gc.ca
Its a nice school with affordable tuition,Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
My canada visa application has been refused based on the grounds that I haven't satisfied the condition I will leave canada after my program and related "excuses;" please can I still re-apply against a January start date and how do I put it right this time
Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
beejaybrave: My canada visa application has been refused based on the grounds that I haven't satisfied the condition I will leave canada after my program and related "excuses;" please can I still re-apply against a January start date and how do I put it right this time
Thank you
Sorry,you can reapply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
1. Halle2: June 6, MUN online
route,TRV chopped.

2. Amefrica: June 13, University of Prince. TRV
choped.. Edward Island(UPEI) Online
route.

3. Parisbluefox: July 7, Memorial University Of
Newfoundland, Online.TRV Chopped.

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for
winter/January and have applied for TRV.
Please provide the following information
*submission date **Mode of submission:
online/paper ***Institution

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
beejaybrave: My canada visa application has been refused based on the grounds that I haven't satisfied the condition I will leave canada after my program and related "excuses;" please can I still re-apply against a January start date and how do I put it right this time
Thank you
sorry about that, you will need to look at the reasons for refusal though and cover those grounds before reapplying.What date did you submit your application by the way?If you can share those reasons, some of us could assist you with what you need to put right.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thank you
...Take a critical look at each reason and address it....time plenty to reapply but don't rush into it....pick each reason and fix it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
akanni:
sorry about that, you will need to look at the reasons for refusal though and cover those grounds before reapplying.What date did you submit your application by the way?If you can share those reasons, some of us could assist you with what you need to put right.
I submitted 31st July.
Reasons like travel history: which I have never left the country
Length of stay and purpose of visit
Family ties in canada nd country of residence
Limited employment prospects in country of residence
Current employment situation
Personal assets and financial status
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
beejaybrave:
I submitted 31st July.

So sorry bro, all dis might be too many to u but its can also be solved. Why not list d document u submit and my ogas can really be of help to you. All is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iluminati: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Haustraliah:
he applied last month.
he's application spent 28days.
he chooses Sault college Ontario.
Business program.
I assisted him all through,including letter of purpose.
but mine was refused,and his application was granted.
I believe this TRV is a luck.

Maybe you used uncle as sponsor and he used father, mother or brother or sister. find out cos close relative sponsorship has more chances than uncle and auntie things. Also maybe u have left sch for long.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
iluminati:

Maybe you used uncle as sponsor and he used father, mother or brother or sister. find out cos close relative sponsorship has more chances than uncle and auntie things. Also maybe u have left sch for long.
we both used parent.
but different schools and courses.
i believe there are some silly mistakes i made,which am trying to rectify before i refire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
akosh005:

So sorry bro, all dis might be too many to u but its can also be solved. Why not list d document u submit and my ogas can really be of help to you. All is well.
Submitted; sponsor letter(father)
Proof of sponsor's job(property business): instance of personal 'deed of assignment'
Sponsor's account statement
Document to verify that sponsor is retired and a pensioner
Letter of attestation from bank
Admission leta
I did the online application so I hadn't submitted some oda documents...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
beejaybrave:
Submitted; sponsor letter(father)
Proof of sponsor's job(property business): instance of personal 'deed of assignment'
Sponsor's account statement
Document to verify that sponsor is retired and a pensioner
Letter of attestation from bank
Admission leta
I did the online application so I hadn't submitted some oda documents...

Oda documents like... n u didn't give figures on d SoA...gurus in da house can't tackle ur plight with incomplete infos...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
effectplus:

Oda documents like... n u didn't give figures on d SoA...gurus in da house can't tackle ur plight with incomplete infos...
20mil on SoA
Birth certificate, police character was not submitted
I did not submit a statement of intent letter nor study permit questionnaire; don't knw if all dese are my undoing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
beejaybrave:
I submitted 31st July.

If u re working now, u have to submit ur employment letter, payslip, leave letter n ur own soa. Dis will tackle ur current employment situation and limited employment prospects. U will also need a convincing SOP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
akosh005:

If u re working now, u have to submit ur employment letter, payslip, leave letter n ur own soa. Dis will tackle ur current employment situation and limited employment prospects. U will also need a convincing SOP.
Not working now, at least not a regular work and no reasonable SOA on my part. How do I go about that??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
beejaybrave:
Not working now, at least not a regular work and no reasonable SOA on my part. How do I go about that??

Re u going 4 UG or PGD, Master studies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=beejaybrave]
Not working now, at least not a regular work and no reasonable SOA on my part. How do I go about tha

whaooh I don't really know what's wrong with the VO 20m in ur SOA is no small bar. well first start with a convincing SOP, since ur dad has a coy u can get a letter of employment from there. please remove the pension stuffs and concentrate more in his biz get more dics like tax returns, CAC docs, invoice etc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by rolabettin(f): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please help!

I was refused study visa to Canada and they refused to send me rejection letter that I need to process the refund of my school fees. The school is requesting for rejection letter, pls what should I do? Am confused
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
beejaybrave:
20mil on SoA
Birth certificate, police character was not submitted
I did not submit a statement of intent letter nor study permit questionnaire; don't knw if all dese are my undoing
... All those documents are necessary... why didn't u submit them?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
rolabettin: Please help!

I was refused study visa to Canada and they refused to send me rejection letter that I need to process the refund of my school fees. The school is requesting for rejection letter, pls what should I do? Am confused

I ve seen peeps here display d snapshots of visa rejection reasons on a letter...maybe,u shld mail CIC for a letter stating d reason. n pls,y is d sch requesting for d letter...is it based on dier policy of u payin' on arrival...
My own 2cents...let d Ogas contribute dier $1000advice....#worryless...Ok.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2014

... Most schools if not all will request a letter... Have u checked ur Spam mails... if not there... mail the embassy and let them know u need the letter for refund purpose.... Which school is it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
D
Siga: ... All those documents are necessary... why didn't u submit them?

Baba Siga....gudevening Sir...hw u doing?...n d family....i wondered y our frnd didn't submit dem...dey r very important docs....now,he's gooten more info on hw to refire. Gud to read u arnd...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
effectplus: D

Baba Siga....gudevening Sir...hw u doing?...n d family....i wondered y our frnd didn't submit dem...dey r very important docs....now,he's gooten more info on hw to refire. Gud to read u arnd...
... Thanks my bro... I am sure he won't make such mistakes again.... things happen for a reason...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2014

sorry abt it ma'am. But have u thought about deferring ur admission and re-applying for TRV? @ least u should be able to cover the loopholes this time with the help of the house and its Gurus. #jstmythot

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (501)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.