Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,264 members, 7,943,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (852684 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kabosky1956: Goodevening fellow TRV choppers in the making...abeg make una help me o!! How can i provide a family tree,is it just stating the relationship on the letter of sponsorship? I see its compulsory as i do not have photos to prove. Please help as i need to submit application tomorrow.
... If u can make a Pictorial view ... fine... Just show how your Sponsor is related to you... U can have it in words too...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Omonjoe: Bro have still nt heard from them o...unable to track it in both Naija and Canadian website.
Just be positive bruv...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Siga,thanks so very much dearie...so i can draw abi?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
the only thing peeps want to hear now is medicals medicals and medicals, not been entangled in conflicts way no concern them. in this thread we are more like an e-family, thru this platform friendship are built, families are started, we must see beyond this...I think there should be no ill feeling, amefrica should man up and apologize end of story.
abeg somebody go receive medical call tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lonewolf001: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
now dis part sounds more reasonable....there are always two parts to a story unfortunately first to speak usually wins. if u want to be kind to someone pls do so with all your heart without expecting any rewards.........only GOD Knws who is talking true. PLS lets get back to helpin each other dese pple wey dey here dey complain don reach canada sinceeeee .......this one go soon even buy car and we come dey carry d matter for head wen CIC neva even give pple TRV. .......oya back to basics anyone with a sample of an email i can use to contact supervisors should pls helepp a broda out. the ones i sent earlier haven't been replied .....am thinking maybe it wasn't good enof

Amefrica: Ok, for real tho. I wasn't gonna say anything about this, but since people are starting to think otherwise, lemme just drop some lines.

SlimDel used to be my very close and best friend, we liked each other too much ...I just don't know why she suddenly changed, whatever reasons it might be I don't care to know. I was stupid to tell her all my stories from A-Z, I confided in her, never knew she was gonna use it against me. I was denied US Student VISA like 4 times, so my parents wanted to give up but I convinced them not to, that they should believe in me. Since I don't work and as she said, I'm a young guy.

I took my game up and came to this thread, I started reading and asking questions. I told my parent what new country I've seen and how I was gonna apply. They refused sharply and was like I wanted to waste their money again, I begged and told them not to do anything for me again if this didn't happen. Well, they accepted and gave me money again, which I applied and got denied. It was like the end of life for me, too many suicidial thoughts running my mind. I didn't wanna give up on this dream.

I told my parents I got denied again, they felt bad. I was gonna do something to let them know, they haven't spent money on me in vain. I dare not ask for any VISA fee again. For some reasons, my parents weren't around when I wanted to reapply, and I was feeling a great feeling inside me that I was going to make it this time. I never bothered to tell them I was gonna apply again.

I consulted my family and friends, my so-called friends I made here too. With the help of my sister and 2 great friends here, I raised money and it was remaining like 9k, as per how close we were, I talked with SlimDel and she gave me the 9k, I was grateful and alas, I applied and I got called up for medicals, I noticed SlimDel started to change when I got called up but I didn't let it bother me.

I didn't tell my parents how my application was gonna be a success, my sister alone raised the medical fee and gave it to me, I went down to Lagos, got it done, I was told to for further eye test too which I called my sister again, she immediately forwarded the money to me. SlimDel changed completely after I got my TRV, which my parents haven't known too. I calmed her down, that I was gonna return her money but she kept standing on my neck.

I told one of my NL friends here what was happening and he offered to talk with her, the guy ain't in Nigeria. The guy called her and told me they've settled it, (they started dating after some time, none of my business) that I shouldn't worry anymore, Slim messaged me and said, no problem anymore and everybody moved on. Before I left Nigeria, she deleted me on BBM, her Whatsapp wasn't going, I sent her mail which she didn't reply.

My parents came back around, and I told them, how I have my VISA now, which I showed to them, they were dumbfounded and were wondering how I did it all by myself and how my sister helped and some of my friends on nairaland. They were happy and wanted to speak with SlimDel but I didn't have her number. I was like they shouldn't bother about all. They made a vow, that there's nothing they won't do for me. Since they now believe in my strengths.

I got to Canada here, and I wasn't feeling alright not talking with SlimDel, I messaged her roommate who is also a nairalander, she gave me Slim's no, I called her last week and apologized for what happened back in Nigeria, she was like no problem that it was gone. I still told her if we could continue with our friendship. She sent me her pin and I added her up.

On Tuesday, she pinged me and was like, she heard I have a galaxy S5 now and I should go run pay her money, I was dumfounded that we settled this, didn't we? I didn't disagree, I told her I was busy with school now and I don't have an account here in Canada yet, still using my GTB card, she started bitching, didn't let me rest, pinged me countless times in class, I told her, I would pay when I get less busy maybe this coming monday, she refused and was like she wanted it now now. I had no choice than to delete her, I told our mutual friend on bbm to tell her I'm gonna pay her on Monday. B4 I knew Jack, I was getting mentions on NL, I checked and see what she said.

I saw the screenshots she uploaded, and those guys are my personal people, me and one of them travelled on same flight all the way from Lagos to Toronto. I'm not surprised tho. Na them sabi.

For some people's information, like for real y'all didn't know what happened and you concluded how I got my S5 wasn't legit, someone even said an ordinary N500 gala was a lie. SMH! and the guy that said he wondered how I'm sustaining here, I paid my tuition and fees already, I was staying with a friend when I got here, but with God's grace, I have my own room now paying $450/month and God's willing I will get my own car soon. So haters can go to hell. All thanks to God and my parents.

This is all I got to say. "In this life do everything alone, so some people won't claim later they do shii".

SlimDel, your number ain't going through, I will call you after class and get your bank details. Thanks for embarassing yourself and to the backbiters, I appreciate y'all.

I'm glad I made great friends here tho. I'm off to class now. See y'all later!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kabosky1956: @Siga,thanks so very much dearie...so i can draw abi?
... The request can be done anyhow u deem fit... we have people here that drew... some illustrate by words... Choose any convenient one for u and make it understandable...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lonewolf001:
now dis part sounds more reasonable....there are always two parts to a story unfortunately first to speak usually wins. if u want to be kind to someone pls do so with all your heart without expecting any rewards.........only GOD Knws who is talking true. PLS lets get back to helpin each other dese pple wey dey here dey complain don reach canada sinceeeee .......this one go soon even buy car and we come dey carry d matter for head wen CIC neva even give pple TRV. .......oya back to basics anyone with a sample of an email i can use to contact supervisors should pls helepp a broda out. the ones i sent earlier haven't been replied .....am thinking maybe it wasn't good enof

grin LMAO! Una sef go come soon, Canada ain't meant for one person o jaree. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kepner:

Thanks!
And by their office, I'm guessing you mean the UK embassy or...??

uk embassy or BA office.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
I so much like this thread.... Some people are here keeping silent and following this thread day and night just to keep their hope high and positive. But I personally respect everyone on this forum because everyone is like a guidian angel for one another. I was surprise seeing something different on this thread like people carrying issues that is meant to be settled privately to a public social media. This is not right , no allow us wey dey build hope to be in Canada get bad impression of you people we see as a good example on this thread. Pls make Una carry private issues out of this thread. Na beg I dey beg after all we are all matured minds. God will take us far beyond what we dream of in Jesus name...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chilonchi247: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Pls mi pple can I update mi document after I had submitted mi application to VAC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chilonchi247: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sumbody shuld help me on hw I can update mi application dat I 've submitted 2 VAC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
chilonchi247: Sumbody shuld help me on hw I can update mi application dat I 've submitted 2 VAC

You can't update bro!! Just keep praying. Anything can happen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jaydenehis: Please help ooooooooooo, my sponsor stated that my husband will be adding a bank draft to my application along with his soa which is ordinarily suppose to be enough but I decided he shouldn't buy d bank draft again because i'm not sure which bank I should use.the bank draft was to be issued in my name as additional fund. Will this be of any significance? Thanks
i do not think you should cut a draft, instead, just have your husband include his SOA, no waste money to raise draft jor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
degreat11: the only thing peeps want to hear now is medicals medicals and medicals, not been entangled in conflicts way no concern them. in this thread we are more like an e-family, thru this platform friendship are built, families are started, we must see beyond this...I think there should be no ill feeling, amefrica should man up and apologize end of story.
amennnnnnnnnnn I recieve medial call
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adc: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
For everyone waiting for his or her visa it is settled. And for those about to apply favour shall come your way.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Siga thanks for all your help thus far. Please just one more question: Is it compulsory i submit affidavit of sponsorship from High court with a letter-headed wriiten letter of financial sponsorship from my sponsor? Please i need all the advice i can get so as not to have any issues...thank you dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... U people no go kill me... Me sef dey crush on all of una... lobatan... Crush jam crush... Overtake don overtake overtake... grin

Hahahahaha . Ur a very funny n kind guy.. But u sei mi o*wronged*.. Don't know why you never replied me when I mentioned you. I was a bit miffed then cos it seemed like u only answered people who were always hailing u n I dint. But I guess u must ve been busy @ that time. This is just an in other news story smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
tianadiva: wat's going on wid cic abi dem won giv ppl HBP make dem still deliver sum ppl own comot make we knw were to face nw

no be small thing myman
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:
hahahahhhahhahaha u b confirm gbeborun (Gossip) wetin concern u concern d person? En?
No worry i will pm u

Laffs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
ferdimako:
and I was mentioned here. It is like Neymar playing and Okocha is being mentioned.

Well, I would like to believe I was the first person that encouraged Amefrica to try Canny route...there were stories I won't spill..he did well by heeding but if he owes he must pay up. But was there actually an emotional attachment that brought a supposed waiver? I know Slimdel and we had chats and all that. ..can't spill. But Mantiger calls me a wicked person or thought I was.These thread members didn't ask why. I'm disappointed.

I'm doing my finals ...Oga Siga knows my way and these crushes should be passed to me for vetting. Oga Siga is taken and ferdimako is yet.

Hmmm... Remember I used to be at the USA DV trend some months back? You comments are not patterned or pattissioned to favour an individual or group makes me think you're wi*ked. Can't say about now but then you're fearless and seek no one's ally.
Truth is your comments are bitter truth and you kinda see things from many angles.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:

Hmmm... Remember I used to be at the USA DV trend some months back? You comments are not patterned or pattissioned to favour an individual or group makes me think you're wi*ked. Can't say about now but then you're fearless and seek no one's ally.
Truth is your comments are bitter truth and you kinda see things from many angles.
Ferdimako ain't wicked but just 1 man battalion.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dazlinga: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Pls I need urgent assistance House, I am filling out my application for study made out of Canada form..I have paid first semester of my fees, gotten acceptance letter from school, SOA which was 3mil and above for the past 3months is now 1.2 as at the end of September , its a pensioners account which 100k enters every month, but he needed to withdraw some funds that made September closing balance to be 1.2 and now the form states that I should Input funds available for my stay in Canada,what do I do? Pls somebody tell me..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica: Ok, for real tho. I wasn't gonna say anything about this, but since people are starting to think otherwise, lemme just drop some lines.

SlimDel used to be my very close and best friend, we liked each other too much ...I just don't know why she suddenly changed, whatever reasons it might be I don't care to know. I was stupid to tell her all my stories from A-Z, I confided in her, never knew she was gonna use it against me. I was denied US Student VISA like 4 times, so my parents wanted to give up but I convinced them not to, that they should believe in me. Since I don't work and as she said, I'm a young guy.

I took my game up and came to this thread, I started reading and asking questions. I told my parent what new country I've seen and how I was gonna apply. They refused sharply and was like I wanted to waste their money again, I begged and told them not to do anything for me again if this didn't happen. Well, they accepted and gave me money again, which I applied and got denied. It was like the end of life for me, too many suicidial thoughts running my mind. I didn't wanna give up on this dream.

I told my parents I got denied again, they felt bad. I was gonna do something to let them know, they haven't spent money on me in vain. I dare not ask for any VISA fee again. For some reasons, my parents weren't around when I wanted to reapply, and I was feeling a great feeling inside me that I was going to make it this time. I never bothered to tell them I was gonna apply again.

I consulted my family and friends, my so-called friends I made here too. With the help of my sister and 2 great friends here, I raised money and it was remaining like 9k, as per how close we were, I talked with SlimDel and she gave me the 9k, I was grateful and alas, I applied and I got called up for medicals, I noticed SlimDel started to change when I got called up but I didn't let it bother me.

I didn't tell my parents how my application was gonna be a success, my sister alone raised the medical fee and gave it to me, I went down to Lagos, got it done, I was told to for further eye test too which I called my sister again, she immediately forwarded the money to me. SlimDel changed completely after I got my TRV, which my parents haven't known too. I calmed her down, that I was gonna return her money but she kept standing on my neck.

I told one of my NL friends here what was happening and he offered to talk with her, the guy ain't in Nigeria. The guy called her and told me they've settled it, (they started dating after some time, none of my business) that I shouldn't worry anymore, Slim messaged me and said, no problem anymore and everybody moved on. Before I left Nigeria, she deleted me on BBM, her Whatsapp wasn't going, I sent her mail which she didn't reply.

My parents came back around, and I told them, how I have my VISA now, which I showed to them, they were dumbfounded and were wondering how I did it all by myself and how my sister helped and some of my friends on nairaland. They were happy and wanted to speak with SlimDel but I didn't have her number. I was like they shouldn't bother about all. They made a vow, that there's nothing they won't do for me. Since they now believe in my strengths.

I got to Canada here, and I wasn't feeling alright not talking with SlimDel, I messaged her roommate who is also a nairalander, she gave me Slim's no, I called her last week and apologized for what happened back in Nigeria, she was like no problem that it was gone. I still told her if we could continue with our friendship. She sent me her pin and I added her up.

On Tuesday, she pinged me and was like, she heard I have a galaxy S5 now and I should go run pay her money, I was dumfounded that we settled this, didn't we? I didn't disagree, I told her I was busy with school now and I don't have an account here in Canada yet, still using my GTB card, she started bitching, didn't let me rest, pinged me countless times in class, I told her, I would pay when I get less busy maybe this coming monday, she refused and was like she wanted it now now. I had no choice than to delete her, I told our mutual friend on bbm to tell her I'm gonna pay her on Monday. B4 I knew Jack, I was getting mentions on NL, I checked and see what she said.

I saw the screenshots she uploaded, and those guys are my personal people, me and one of them travelled on same flight all the way from Lagos to Toronto. I'm not surprised tho. Na them sabi.

For some people's information, like for real y'all didn't know what happened and you concluded how I got my S5 wasn't legit, someone even said an ordinary N500 gala was a lie. SMH! and the guy that said he wondered how I'm sustaining here, I paid my tuition and fees already, I was staying with a friend when I got here, but with God's grace, I have my own room now paying $450/month and God's willing I will get my own car soon. So haters can go to hell. All thanks to God and my parents.

This is all I got to say. "In this life do everything alone, so some people won't claim later they do shii".

SlimDel, your number ain't going through, I will call you after class and get your bank details. Thanks for embarassing yourself and to the backbiters, I appreciate y'all.

I'm glad I made great friends here tho. I'm off to class now. See y'all later!
This is a diplomatic defensive crack....... my brother u too wise.... OooooH! boy,, this one pass yahoo yahoo letter.... I wonder why you did't get money from you parents as they finaly returnd and pay to you creditor.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Joe980: Ferdimako ain't wicked but just 1 man battalion.
thanks for helping me out with the correct word.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dazlinga: Pls I need urgent assistance House, I am filling out my application for study made out of Canada form..I have paid first semester of my fees, gotten acceptance letter from school, SOA which was 3mil and above for the past 3months is now 1.2 as at the end of September , its a pensioners account which 100k enters every month, but he needed to withdraw some funds that made September closing balance to be 1.2 and now the form states that I should Input funds available for my stay in Canada,what do I do? Pls somebody tell me..
You ought to have printed the SOA before withdrawing the money. Approx 6k cad might not be enuff to land you TRV. Try hustle upgrade the a/c. Just my thought though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Lol. Why she took this to public is still something I can't fathom, I don't care tho. She didn't threaten to come NL, and I already told her I would give her soon.

@Amefrica just pay up, apologise and let it slide..U've helped many of Us on this thread in different ways,we shouldn't be hearing such....it takes years to build a good name but in a second it can be destroyed..

Remember...A GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN RICHES

God help us all!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2014
MrArams: LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. stayboy1602: JULY 17, U of T, online, UG
2. realone01: AUGUST 8, U of R, online,PG
3. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG
4. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper, PG
5. famolino: August 21, Humber College, Online, PG
6. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online, UG
7. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper, UG
8. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper, UG
9. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online, PG
10. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online, PG
11. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper, PG
12. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper, Diploma
13. Santohfilz: SEPTEMBER 26, UPEI, Online, UG

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study
Cman4good: August 30, MUN online, PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2014
Kabosky1956: @Siga thanks for all your help thus far. Please just one more question: Is it compulsory i submit affidavit of sponsorship from High court with a letter-headed wriiten letter of financial sponsorship from my sponsor? Please i need all the advice i can get so as not to have any issues...thank you dear
... If ur sponsor is one or both ur Parents... U really don't need it... Its most needed just to buttress the fact that someone with a different last name as u or not close relative is committed to sponsoring u... So, it depends on the Sponsor u have... but it doest hurt to add it now..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2014
duntano:

Hahahahaha . Ur a very funny n kind guy.. But u sei mi o*wronged*.. Don't know why you never replied me when I mentioned you. I was a bit miffed then cos it seemed like u only answered people who were always hailing u n I dint. But I guess u must ve been busy @ that time. This is just an in other news story smiley
... Bros... hailing me no mean auto response... If u don't know... I am a family man and I work... so, I reply during work and after... if the pages fly by I hardly go back to read post... I just go to the last page... so.. No vex if u no see response from me... But, we have enough pro for house to answer u just same way or even better..No Single Person Sabi all... but if u insist on me... u can as well PM me... no vex...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 12:40am On Oct 03, 2014
@bizbloke what u doing here? Go and answer me in ur thread joor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 12:41am On Oct 03, 2014
degreat11: the only thing peeps want to hear now is medicals medicals and medicals, not been entangled in conflicts way no concern them. in this thread we are more like an e-family, thru this platform friendship are built, families are started, we must see beyond this...I think there should be no ill feeling, amefrica should man up and apologize end of story.
Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chilonchi247: 4:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Pls can somebody enligthen me on the essence of case specific enquiry "webform" in CIC website cos I c it as a platform were we can update our application

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (501)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.