Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,096 members, 7,939,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (851902 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newacca: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2014
So, we are here again! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2014
codebreaker: Medical request didn't show up today.. Lets see what positive new tomorrow has to offer. God go do am
The waiting no b small thing. Expectatns dey high. let"s kip fingers crossed. Today we hope wlll come with the good news.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2014
Please has anyone applied via paper route lately? What's the time frame? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2014
kanny1: The waiting no b small thing. Expectatns dey high. let"s kip fingers crossed. Today we hope wlll come with the good news.
Waiting too!.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by dolapoKeji(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2014
lillaowow: YAGGA!!!!!!!.... I'm moving Higher. You're all welcome to another era of good news, Medicals, TRVs, Flight booking, Ebola free Zone. God be with us all.
Congrate bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2014
chizzy01: lol. lucky u.

Yea, lucky me! cheesy
How you dey, sweerie?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2014
tofam3k3:
Waiting too!.
Any arrangement for flight to St John's?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ScGuy(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2014
tnuola: Please has anyone applied via paper route lately? What's the time frame? Thanks

6-10weeks application differs tho....if u apply be prepared to take a chill pill smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2014
Hello all, please what's the max number of Words for SOP?? Cos my own is already 2pages and d words are getting to thousands...lmao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2014
Motunbaby: Hi nairalanders.i need your urgent answers, i and my family (family of 4)intend going to canada for tourism purposes, how do i go about it? Do i need a letter of invitation becos presently we dont know any one? We have all never travelled before what are our chances? My husband is a civil servant and we run a registered biz, i am a stay at home mom who just got an appointment letter for a dream job, how much should we have in our account and what are our chances? Thanks

Well it depends largely on your financial status.the higher Your husband position and salary at work the higher your chances. And if the registered business is doing great too with evidence from your bank transactions details and balance you have a good chance.
You don't necessarily need to have somebody in Canada b4 u can b granted visa for visit. All you need do is do hotel reservation for d period u planned staying there.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Motunbaby: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Kennycanny thanks so much for your response....would the fact that i have not resumed work yet till nov not affect the application? Pls il like to know ow much precisely would do for a family of four?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2014
Cufs: Hello all, please what's the max number of Words for SOP?? Cos my own is already 2pages and d words are getting to thousands...lmao

Summarize as possible as u can, SOP is not a must document , so if u decided to submit u should make it straight to d point, short as possible as u can without loosing d important fact u want to pass across.

To me a page is good. Maximum of two if u must exceed 1.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2014
kanny1: The waiting no b small thing. Expectatns dey high. let"s kip fingers crossed. Today we hope wlll come with the good news.
When did u apply for trv? I don wait tire...
Am also a seahawk btw!.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2014
Motunbaby: Kennycanny thanks so much for your response....would the fact that i have not resumed work yet till nov not affect the application? Pls il like to know ow much precisely would do for a family of four?

on the amount let's do calculations. Return tickets to Canada should b average of 300k × 4 = 1.2m. Let's say hotel reservation 250k (i never do one b4 o). Feeding and other flexing 250k. Totalling 1.7m . I guess u people should have like 2.5m balance with a good financial history to convince the visa officer. You can use your other investment/ property documents to support your application.

About your job, u can include the employment letter since u ll be resuming after your vacation.

All this are just my own thinking, others may have better suggestions.

Buy something come on your return o grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2014
Wow!!! Dats cool we re u heading.me am TeamManitoba
constant57:

Awww, and 4th of September happens to be my birthday. We are almost birthday mates.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dchris: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2014
blink6:
Am also a seahawk btw!.

U don wait tire? For how many weeks now? Mine is about 6wks now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2014
blink6:
Am also a seahawk btw!.
July 18th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iseethegoal: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2014

Maybe you should send them a mail if more than a month quote your application no if online application and let them know when you are resuming. I did just that last week, though they did not respond to my mail, but I got a notice same day that I should bring my passport and the rest is history.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tsam01: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2014
Hi all,

Please help!

Is it okay to use a sponsor who I'm not related to, he is a family friend who owns a business and he will be using his business account. Please, if its possible to use him, what documents do I need from him apart from SOA, sponsorship letter (on his letter-headed paper) and his passport data page copy.

Please, I'll appreciate your prompt response. I got admission into a Master's Degree program and will be attending in January 2015, hope to apply this month.

Please help!.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iseethegoal: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2014
kunlesaint:
send me the lady contact please. I need a cheaper flight too
PM me. Sorry just responding
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2014
kennycanny:

Summarize as possible as u can, SOP is not a must document , so if u decided to submit u should make it straight to d point, short as possible as u can without loosing d important fact u want to pass across.

To me a page is good. Maximum of two if u must exceed 1.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2014
kanny1: Any arrangement for flight to St John's?
Lol 'til i chop TRV....but started scouting options dou.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Motunbaby: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2014
Motunbaby: Kennycanny thanks so much for your response....would the fact that i have not resumed work yet till nov not affect the application? Pls il like to know ow much precisely would do for a family of four?

Kenn5canny thanx al9t...would update you as we proceed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2014
ScGuy:

6-10weeks application differs tho....if u apply be prepared to take a chill pill smiley

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chiahmakar: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
yeah you can, just give a reasonable reason why, you need all his business documents(coi, cac,co7,memo et al)also if he has landed properties adding the documents(cof,land transfer or receipts et al) will be fine and a notorized affidavit/declaring of sponsorship.
tsam01: Hi all,

Please help!

Is it okay to use a sponsor who I'm not related to, he is a family friend who owns a business and he will be using his business account. Please, if its possible to use him, what documents do I need from him apart from SOA, sponsorship letter (on his letter-headed paper) and his passport data page copy.

Please, I'll appreciate your prompt response. I got admission into a Master's Degree program and will be attending in January 2015, hope to apply this month.

Please help!.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by constant57: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
tianadiva: Wow!!! Dats cool we re u heading.me am TeamManitoba

Heading to Saskatoon. #TeamUsask
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by DFodio(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
Cufs: Hello all, please what's the max number of Words for SOP?? Cos my own is already 2pages and d words are getting to thousands...lmao
Make it one page to be in the safe side. No story and straight to the point. Greetings from the land of maple leaves
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nabylet(f): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pls house, How do I get my transcript to apply to schools? got here n my uni refused to even give me the students copy except I provide dem with an address. Can I give dem unilag's address or the embassy How will I even get it from unilag or the embassy Pls help. How did u'al get ur transcript?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nabylet: Pls house, How do I get my transcript to apply to schools? got here n my uni refused to even give me the students copy except I provide dem with an address. Can I give dem unilag's address or the embassy How will I even get it from unilag or the embassy Pls help. How did u'al get ur transcript?

You can send it to an office, on the guise that they're an agency or that u wne use it for a job application or better still send it to the school you wne apply to directly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tsam01: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
chiahmakar: yeah you can, just give a reasonable reason why, you need all his business documents(coi, cac,co7,memo et al)also if he has landed properties adding the documents(cof,land transfer or receipts et al) will be fine and a notorized affidavit/declaring of sponsorship.

@chiahmakar: Thanks or your response. For now, I can only get his SOA and affidavit. pls, what other options would you propose?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chiahmakar: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
reasons? what kinda business is he into? can you get transaction papers like receipts, waybills etc? you need a proof for the funds in his soa,and on any declaration he will make in the notorized affidavit
tsam01:

@chiahmakar: Thanks or your response. For now, I can only get his SOA and affidavit. pls, what other options would you propose?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Constance hv u gotten ur T.R.V

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (501)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.