Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,174 members, 7,939,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (851933 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by gavinmensah(f): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Amefrica:

Boss, we porting same day! cheesy
Huh, bros, thot u differed your trip. Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Princessjo: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pls can someone send me a SOP, I just wanna have an idea of how to put mine together. Pls I'm on my knees, need this asap. my email is ifeomankemakolam@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
yomisley: application Opening date: October 1st and even if i am admitted is it advisable to pay deposit fee of 500CAD your advice will do. Thanks house

If u school demands for a deposit,den u av to but if dey dont,u dnt av to,because it doesnt affect d VO's decision
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Medical request didnt show up today. Hope tomorrow brings some positive news.. Applied July 16.. God go do am.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
my sponsor have a balance of N1,120,000 in his naira account and $13,000 in his dolla account... please house will this amount be ok to sponsor me or should I seek for a co-sponsor...... I need urgent advise please...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
my sponsor have a balance of N1,120,000 in his naira account and $13,000 in his dolla account... please house will this amount be ok to sponsor me or should I seek for a co-sponsor...... I need urgent advise please..........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello all.. I am about to reapply for my study permit again . If u remember was just denied earlier dis month. Pls I wanna know if its okay to submit same docs and just include the SOP which I dint include the last time althou I will be printing new SOA since I wil ve to show july n august.
Lemme list what I submited b4.
Admission letter from Congestoga.#I was given 2 courses I hope dis isn't a prob. Business foundation which runs from. Jan 2015 to Sept 2015 den Culinary Mangement from sept 15 to 17.
Hubby's SOA
* he is my sponsor
My company's SOA *I coown a cake biz* with my mum.
All past work letters and confirmation letters. I am now a SAHM. Stopped work last year. Facing my biz nw.
My company papers.
My daughter's birth c* she is an american* n copy of her PP
Copy of hubby's pp
His BC
My dad's land docs * my company's office is at my parents house.
Did I mention I had worked for 6 yrs prior to stopping work
My hubby work stuff too.
Den some publication I had done for thisday mag via my cake biz for my biz.. I did some writeups for a section sometime in 2011..
I think dats how it .. Will go thru d docs again n see if I forgot anytin oda stuff..

And yea I have a valid US visa on my pp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
codebreaker: Medical request didnt show up today. Hope tomorrow brings some positive news.. Applied July 16.. God go do am.

Amen, Amen & Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LearnLife: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
tnuola: Please has anyone applied via paper route lately? What's the time frame? Thanks
yh I applied today the 19th, paper route, heard it takes less than 9weeks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by DemiSoneye(f): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
iseethegoal:

Maybe you should send them a mail if more than a month quote your application no if online application and let them know when you are resuming. I did just that last week, though they did not respond to my mail, but I got a notice same day that I should bring my passport and the rest is history.
Hello...pls what email address did you use?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
cman4good: my sponsor have a balance of N1,120,000 in his naira account and $13,000 in his dolla account... please house will this amount be ok to sponsor me or should I seek for a co-sponsor...... I need urgent advise please..........

Well, I think it actually depends on d program ure going for... I wud advise you have at least 70-80% of d total fees (Tuition + accommodation) and some upkeep money...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
duntano: Hello all.. I am about to reapply for my study permit again . If u remember was just denied earlier dis month. Pls I wanna know if its okay to submit same docs and just include the SOP which I dint include the last time althou I will be printing new SOA since I wil ve to show july n august.
Lemme list what I submited b4.
Admission letter from Congestoga.#I was given 2 courses I hope dis isn't a prob. Business foundation which runs from. Jan 2015 to Sept 2015 den Culinary Mangement from sept 15 to 17.
Hubby's SOA
* he is my sponsor
My company's SOA *I coown a cake biz* with my mum.
All past work letters and confirmation letters. I am now a SAHM. Stopped work last year. Facing my biz nw.
My company papers.
My daughter's birth c* she is an american* n copy of her PP
Copy of hubby's pp
His BC
My dad's land docs * my company's office is at my parents house.
Did I mention I had worked for 6 yrs prior to stopping work
My hubby work stuff too.
Den some publication I had done for thisday mag via my cake biz for my biz.. I did some writeups for a section sometime in 2011..
I think dats how it .. Will go thru d docs again n see if I forgot anytin oda stuff..

And yea I have a valid US visa on my pp

Sorry bout d earlier denial... It will work out dz time by God's grace... If d SOP wz d reason for d denial, den u can add it dz time but make sure you've settled what caused d denial... I dnt think been admittd for 2 courses would cause any ruckus... Also having a valid US visa can serve as a strong home tie cause if I'm d VO, I wud simply understand dat since u didn't disappear in US, chances of disappering in canny is slim... All d best ma and expecting d good news of ur TRV... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
gavinmensah: Huh, bros, thot u differed your trip. Congrats

Hey ma! I was only contemplating - never decided to.. cheesy
Thanks sweet! kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vinnygod: 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hey everyone just boarded yesterday n finally arrived canada today. My journey was full of fun,excitement,n inspirational. Ethiopia airline treated me like a king,all kinds of meals, drinks, fruits were served not even once or thrice. Infact mai experience with'em was awesome. I was opportune to sit with one of d nigerian-canadian lecturer @ seneca college toronto it was really educative n informative having him as my sit partner.

@toronto airport..its cozy n neat with many a kitted uniform men. It was fabulous meeting a canadian border service agent. She was really cool,amiable with her friendly looking disposition. Am loving dis people. They're all willing to help infact there was this particular uniform lady the way she responded to mai question and even took me to where I was looking4 was superb. Canadians are super friendly.....I actually asked one for a direction could you believe that he almost took me to d venue while I asked d other @d airport where I would ease myself infact he didn't only gv me direction he took me to d lavatory..... I can say that they do more of solving ones problem than profounding a solution to ya pros

It was only in nigeria that d officers demanded tip from me which I stubbornly refused to succumb aside there the journey was excellent

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Vinnygod

Welcome to Canada! cheesy
I guess I have nothing to worry about - Ethiopian Airlines, I'm flying with them too. Did you get to stopover in Rome?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2014
vinnygod: Hey everyone just boarded yesterday n finally arrived canada today. My journey was full of fun,excitement,n inspirational. Ethiopia airline treated me like a king,all kinds of meals, drinks, fruits were served not even once or thrice. Infact mai experience with'em was awesome. I was opportune to sit with one of d nigerian-canadian lecturer @ sereca college toronto it was really educative n informative having him as my sit partner.

@toronto airport..its cozy n neat with many a kitted uniform men. It was fabulous meeting a canadian border service agent. She was really cool,amiable with her friendly looking disposition. Am loving dis people. They're all willing to help infact there was this particular uniform lady the way she responded to mai question and even took me to where I was looking4 was superb. Canadians are super friendly.....I actually asked one for a direction could you believe that he almost took me to d venue while I asked d other @d airport where I would ease myself infact he didn't only gv me direction he took me to d lavatory..... I can say that they do more of solving ones problem than profounding a solution to ya pros

It was only in nigeria that d officers demanded tip from me which I stubbornly refused to succumb aside there the journey was excellent
I'm heading to Seneca college Toronto. Moving on Sunday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 12:41am On Aug 20, 2014
Beamn4real:

Sorry bout d earlier denial... It will work out dz time by God's grace... If d SOP wz d reason for d denial, den u can add it dz time but make sure you've settled what caused d denial... I dnt think been admittd for 2 courses would cause any ruckus... Also having a valid US visa can serve as a strong home tie cause if I'm d VO, I wud simply understand dat since u didn't disappear in US, chances of disappering in canny is slim... All d best ma and expecting d good news of ur TRV... grin

Thanks a lot I also thot so too. D VO denied on the bases of purpose of visit
Which I dint get at 1st which is y I am thinking to add SOP . He only ticked purpose of visit. Please if you have any other suggestions I would appreciate it.
Thanks people
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 12:55am On Aug 20, 2014
LearnLife: yh I applied today the 19th, paper route, heard it takes less than 9weeks.

OK thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 1:01am On Aug 20, 2014
tnuola:

OK thanks
mine took 6 weeks in total (paper route) which isn't that long. So expect some reply around that time or a little more.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 1:03am On Aug 20, 2014
vinnygod: Hey everyone just boarded yesterday n finally arrived canada today. My journey was full of fun,excitement,n inspirational. Ethiopia airline treated me like a king,all kinds of meals, drinks, fruits were served not even once or thrice. Infact mai experience with'em was awesome. I was opportune to sit with one of d nigerian-canadian lecturer @ seneca college toronto it was really educative n informative having him as my sit partner.

Interesting grin thank God for safe trip

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 1:06am On Aug 20, 2014
codebreaker: Medical request didnt show up today. Hope tomorrow brings some positive news.. Applied July 16.. God go do am.
Amen. So shall it be
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 1:19am On Aug 20, 2014
chichi89: mine took 6 weeks in total (paper route) which isn't that long. So expect some reply around that time or a little more.

OK dear. Thanks alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 1:30am On Aug 20, 2014
Amefrica: Has anybody flown with Ethiopian Airlines before? How's their on-board treatment and other stuffs like? embarassed

E.T is so shitty ma nigga.,

my mama used it few times, as she used to travel to dubai back then, the last time she almost had crash, then she desisted and switched to qatar airlines.,

E.T is like Molue.,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 1:33am On Aug 20, 2014
chiahmakar: yeah you can, just give a reasonable reason why, you need all his business documents(coi, cac,co7,memo et al)also if he has landed properties adding the documents(cof,land transfer or receipts et al) will be fine and a notorized affidavit/declaring of sponsorship.

C.O.I = CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
C.A.C = COOPERATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION.
C.O.7 = ?
MEMO = AS IN.,
C.O.F =

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME.,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 1:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Hello house.... Anyone here in Hamilton? ...... I am in Hamilton for a couple of days, need someone to hang with and show me arnd.... Cheers all....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 2:43am On Aug 20, 2014
duntano:

Thanks a lot I also thot so too. D VO denied on the bases of purpose of visit
Which I dint get at 1st which is y I am thinking to add SOP . He only ticked purpose of visit. Please if you have any other suggestions I would appreciate it.
Thanks people

Also, you can try applying online if u didn't try that before... Online application takes less time and are usually successful...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Princessjo: 3:18am On Aug 20, 2014
Pls i need someone to send me an SOP, i just wanna look at it and see what to add to mine. Pls email address is ifeomankemakolam@gmail.com. Any SOP will be appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bjoseph: 3:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Lifzuz: can any give me a reasonable place for teolf registration center in Lagos n price
You don't have to use agent to register for TOEFL. Every information You need to be able to register online is already encapsulated in their website (http://www.ets.org/toefl). The only thing You need is to have Visa card or find someone that has Visa Card, to be able to pay 175USD (as they don't accept Naira Master Card which is mostly possessed by all) which is a bit less than 30k. If you insist on using agent, You may check on one of their accredited centers at JKK HOUSE, 229, IKORODU ROAD (very close to Town planning or Anthony bus-stop). But be ready to pay them between 35-40k for something You can as well register yourself at 29k+ (some hundred less than 30k) in your comfort zone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by TeamclicksAir: 3:25am On Aug 20, 2014
ValerieXO: hi, how did you pick your seat online? I really want to do that.
ones your booking is confirmed and ticket issued. logon to the airline website. and you can pick a seat from there.
you can do that immediately you have your ticket. while on some airline you can ones you book.
if you need more help,let me know the airline you booked with.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 5:44am On Aug 20, 2014
twaintoy: I go make am for this part 6 ooo.

Aunty Toyin, I never knew you are planning coming to our territory. Regards to Uncle A*****e.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 5:55am On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks to all those who in spite of their busy schedules kept encouraging those who are planning to come join us.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2014
GboyegaD:

Aunty Toyin, I never knew you are planning coming to our territory. Regards to Uncle A*****e.
Haaaaa Brother Gboyega, i am planning oo, over planning dey worry me sef. Didn't know u av been following.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (501)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.