Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,645 members, 7,889,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:46 PM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39462 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by peteafrik88(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah I swear I like you cool. But Ehm the ceremony and the dress too must be top notch too.

Hahahaaaaa... Look at you two. Well for my to-be-wifey, I am not sure the ring must be restricted to just 3 jewellers, I am pretty confident that I will perform well in wowing her with the ring I will propose with. I dont want to spend all my bucks on ring, then there will be no food and drinks at the ceremony.
But for our wedding ceremony, God save the invited from too much admiration. Na prayer I dey pray make oluwa bless me and give me a good source of income. That day should be unforgattable.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by calabaman(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
avuekwe: I don't want any again, just go and see my parents finish. Do the right thing , that's my own.

Are u married?

#closses eyes
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by hustla(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
jashar: Choi OP. You just reminded me. I don't care if my gown is #2000 or if the whole ceremony costs #3000,but that ring ehn must come from only 3 jewellers.
1.Tacori.
2.Cartier.
3.Tiffany.
That's all.grin

you go tey for your papa house small cheesy
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by abbey621(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Marriage today has become a thing of mockery. All emphasis on material things, love has definitely taken the backseat. It's good to get a good engagement ring, between $300 to $1500 at most but each man should buy things according to his financial situation. Just because I want to wed a girl doesn't mean I should put myself in heartbreaking debt. Girls nowadays are so fascinated by fairy tales, they turned themselves into Disney characters. Always looking for the perfect man with deep pockets, romantic and faithful, even 80% of those qualities ain't enough for them. My advice to Guys out there, if your girl is not content with what you offer her, then she probably ain't the right one for you. Save yourself the stress and abandon ship!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by pickabeau1: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
MINT!!
InvertedHammer:

/
I want a private jet, but I cannot afford it.

The question is: Are you worth a ring from any of the jewelers?

Most importantly, do you have what it takes to attract a guy who can afford such a ring?

That is assuming that you can tell the difference between a quality ring and a knock-off.

Most people cannot. They only look at the price tag which any guy man can manipulate. grin grin grin

This is why job interviews are good -- They slap dreamers back to reality.

\
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
...mrs breeezy...please can i ask u a very serious important urgent sensible mature educated intelligent question? angry

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by pickabeau1: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
So because you did not puctuate your post on the adventures of a trad marriage.. the next thing is to resort to insults and curses.. classy

undecided
priscaoge:
It's obvious u are a dunce! My post is not 4 those that cannot read. Thanks
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by priscaoge(f): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1: So because you did not puctuate your post on the adventures of a trad marriage.. the next thing is to resort to insults and curses.. classy

undecided
Birds of a feather...Quite unfortunateundecided.

Modified!

I believe those who can read and understand english pretty well will see all d punctuations and know they are accurate...mstchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by pickabeau1: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
priscaoge:
Birds of a feather...Quite unfortunateundecided

its alright... always knew you were mouthed... thought u had piped down with your praise God posts..

enjoy
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by priscaoge(f): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

its alright... always knew you were mouthed... thought u had piped down with your praise God posts..

enjoy
Mstchewwwwwwww. Always saying thrashundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
...wear mrs breezy at?....wear she at? angry

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by victor2exl(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Adaeze003: Hmm... I think I'm logical in my dealings so it depends. So you gave me a cheap ring coz its love that matters? I hope you won't mind if I don't use it after that night? It's the love that matters rii? If you won't mind then I guess I'll consider... But then again, to get married, one must be financially stable ie, have a steady source of income(doesn't matter how much) so, if you do have a source of income, what's your excuse 4 getting me something that'll wash out in a month?

If you don't believe you must give me a ring to prove anything then don't! Carry on with marriage rights without it after all its not our culture.

So yes, I care 4 the type of ring. It must be worth something or none at all...

...........after all its not our culture; You have answered the Question yourself already...Unnecessary wastage
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Danhumprey: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork: ...mrs breeezy...please can i ask u a very serious important urgent sensible mature educated intelligent question? angry
gringrin
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

1. I do not live in Peckham.
2. We all know Peckham is equivalent to Harlem.
3. Lol I do not care if u think I've stepped into London or not. It is only 30 minutes away.
4. Lol that was with MrCork not with you. I would have proposed a highly different comparison.
5. Foolishness lol.

What is your obsession with Peckham about? First you compared a place that isn't even a Borough to cities like Brum and Oxford. Then you said only broke nyggahs are from there and compared it to Harlem which is part of Manhattan, the richest borough in NYC with the flyest nyggahs. Can't you see you sound confused?

Anyway, you are right about Pecknizzy being like Harlem tho. Old Kent rd is like Uptown Harlem, and Peckham nyggahs are the richest and flyest out of London Town.

Regardless, learn to deal with the clown, cork, without bringing Narm into it
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
I'm proposing with a ringworm - beat that.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex: I'm proposing with a ringworm - beat that.

I'm proposing with cheerios! #winning
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Tombrapa: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
I pray.........Unless he doesn't want to possess his possession..... A quality ring is worth putting on always Nd not d fading type.....
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

What is your obsession with Peckham about? First you compared a place that isn't even a Borough to cities like Brum and Oxford. Then you said only broke nyggahs are from there and compared it to Harlem which is part of Manhattan, the richest borough in NYC with the flyest nyggahs. Can't you see you sound confused?

Anyway, you are right about Pecknizzy being like Harlem tho. Old Kent rd is like Uptown Harlem, and Peckham nyggahs are the richest and flyest out of London Town.

Regardless, learn to deal with the clown, cork, without bringing Narm into it

Lol I'm not obsessed. I'm simply clipping his wing. He's being hyped up about living in Peckham and I'm telling him to simmer down Peckham isn't that good.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork: ...mrs breeezy...please can i ask u a very serious important urgent sensible mature educated intelligent question? angry

Lol am I in trouble?

What did I do now oo
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork: ...wear mrs breezy at?....wear she at? angry

Yes MrCork?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by jashar(f): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/
I want a private jet, but I cannot afford it.

The question is: Are you worth a ring from any of the jewelers?

Most importantly, do you have what it takes to attract a guy who can afford such a ring?

That is assuming that you can tell the difference between a quality ring and a knock-off.

Most people cannot. They only look at the price tag which any guy man can manipulate. grin grin grin

This is why job interviews are good -- They slap dreamers back to reality.

\

Sweerrie, I'm worth it and he knows. I know the difference between a fake diamond and a real one. And by the way, I wish you knew me cuz I'm living out my dreams. kiss wink

Oh and by the way, I'm one step out of mon padre crib. I wish i could fast forward time. cheesy
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
BananaBender:

I'm proposing with cheerios! #winning

Got fresh milk with the Cheerios? Lol
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I'm not obsessed. I'm simply clipping his wing. He's being hyped up about living in Peckham and I'm telling him to simmer down Peckham isn't that good.

The guy is a parody and he doesn't represent Peckham in any way, shape, or form.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

The guy is a parody and he doesn't represent Peckham in any way, shape, or form.

Lol he's kinda funny tho allow.

Hmm he's a bit overhyped that he lives in London. I just had to clip them wings hehe.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol he's kinda funny tho allow.

Hmm he's a bit overhyped that he lives in London. I just had to clip them wings hehe.

I hear that still.

But I don't think my man's hyped about London. He's just doing his thing giving people bare jokes and that. You know dem ones there? I rate him for that and his consistency. But allow taking the piss on Narm next time.

Do ya thing.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

I hear that still.

But I don't think my man's hyped about London. He's just doing his thing giving people bare jokes and that. You know dem ones there? I rate him for that and his consistency. But allow taking the piss on Narm next time.

Do ya thing.

Wait what's narm?

Heheh yeah he's gas.

Yeah safe
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by PeckNARM: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

I hear that still.

Do ya thing.
That guys a comedian! With the way he's going on in ere if he actually had a range KNUCS wuda given the order for it to get confiscated lyk he did to bruizeboy's kompressor!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
PeckNARM: That guys a comedian! With the way he's going on in ere if he actually had a range KNUCS wuda given the order for it to get confiscated lyk he did to bruizeboy's kompressor!

Yes, he's bare jokes just Gassin' dem lot on that Narm thing lol.

That's his style stil.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Godmystrength: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
funny. all na wishful wishes
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Wait what's narm?

Heheh yeah he's gas.

Yeah safe

Narm is that bits south of the Thames river where you can get harmed if you are caught slipping or moving booky.

The hardest out and home of the real G's. If you know you, if you don't, keep living lol.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Narm is that bits south of the Thames river where you can get harmed if you are caught slipping or moving booky.

The hardest out and home of the real G's. If you know you, if you don't, keep living lol.

Lol imma keep living then.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by bukatyne(f): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
PocketEconomist: I just dey laugh grin In ma opinion though, a man should propose with something special, within his means I.e. what he can afford without soaking garri without groundnut in future grin tongue It doesn't have to be a ring. That's ma opinion though

Where have you been?

It has been a while

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.