Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39465 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: a football derby occurs wen two football clubs in d same arear play each oda(not always d case sha) eg Arsenal nd spurs r both in d north of London, so a match b/w both is termed "d North London" derby. I get upset quite easily when I was much younger, nd humans neva cease to amaze me nd as such I generally stay on my own. I'd mail u ma'am in due time. Hmmm, any topic, pluck one right outta d air and gist me

Oh. Haha I just don't understand the obsession with fottie... it's just so boring. Like I don't get it.

Awhhhh that's so cute. Poor 'joe'. Well if only we'd been friends then I'd bully them all for ya wink

Okay... Ill be waiting smiley

Hmm do you watch tv shows?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh. Haha I just don't understand the obsession with fottie... it's just so boring. Like I don't get it.

Awhhhh that's so cute. Poor 'joe'. Well if only we'd been friends then I'd bully them all for ya wink

Okay... Ill be waiting smiley

Hmm do you watch tv shows?
lolz. Football is d shiznit. Heheheh, don't bully anybody o. I figure pple r lyk coins, u have to take d gud wit d bad. Yes, I do watch tv shows
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: lolz. Football is d shiznit. Heheheh, don't bully anybody o. I figure pple r lyk coins, u have to take d gud wit d bad. Yes, I do watch tv shows

I will bully them. I'm very good at getting what I want...

Omygosh like drama tv shows? Good boy. I like you.

Hmm nah at least coins you can exchange for something good innih.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I will bully them. I'm very good at getting what I want...

Omygosh like drama tv shows? Good boy. I like you.

Hmm nah at least coins you can exchange for something good innih.
with a face like dat, y won't u get wat u want. Hehehehe, I really don't lyk to be pushy or compel peeps to do tins. Ts jst not my tin. So u like me becos of tveee shows?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: with a face like dat, y won't u get wat u want. Hehehehe, I really don't lyk to be pushy or compel peeps to do tins. Ts jst not my tin. So u like me becos of tveee shows?

Haha nah there's a million and one reasons why I like you. Tv shows are just a chapter in that.

Lol I'm not very pushy either but I'm very persuasive I guess is the right word...

Hahah what's wrong with my face oo
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha nah there's a million and one reasons why I like you. Tv shows are just a chapter in that.

Lol I'm not very pushy either but I'm very persuasive I guess is the right word...

Hahah what's wrong with my face oo
ts appealing. How can anyone say "no" to dat face
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: ts appealing. How can anyone say "no" to dat face

Ha ha no.it's not.. my mum finds it very easy to say no
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

hmm, mums r almost always d xceptions to d general rule(s). Ts al gud though. Wen r cumin to Nigeria. Should I pour out my heart to u here on NL or I should do so via mail
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by ronald4lif(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: hmm, mums r almost always d xceptions to d general rule(s). Ts al gud though. Wen r cumin to Nigeria. Should I pour out my heart to u here on NL or I should do so via mail

Love nwantiti, DoroCoolBreezy
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: hmm, mums r almost always d xceptions to d general rule(s). Ts al gud though. Wen r cumin to Nigeria. Should I pour out my heart to u here on NL or I should do so via mail

Haha especially my mum hehe

If all goes to plan haha next summer. I think.

Hmm whatever you prefer.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

yankee boy, no b small tin o
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha especially my mum hehe

If all goes to plan haha next summer. I think.

Hmm whatever you prefer.
m sure, she says "no" wit plenty of luv in her heart. Like ed shereedan, says d worst tins in lyf cums free to us, we nid older ones to help us stay in line. So asides Breezy, who nd who r d oda artiste dat catch ur fancy
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Love nwantiti, DoroCoolBreezy

Lol what? What's nwantiti?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: m sure, she says "no" wit plenty of luv in her heart. Like ed shereedan, says d worst tins in lyf cums free to us, we nid older ones to help us stay in line. So asides Breezy, who nd who r d oda artiste dat catch ur fancy

Lol that's what she will say. It's only cause I love you kmt.

Hmm trey songz... ty dollah sign. Usher. Hmm there's loads ehm just hip hop and rnb. I like the afro beats singers as well tho
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by ronald4lif(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol what? What's nwantiti?

Nwantiti is small small, love nwantiti means love growing small small. You two have become an item really
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol that's what she will say. It's only cause I love you kmt.

Hmm trey songz... ty dollah sign. Usher. Hmm there's loads ehm just hip hop and rnb. I like the afro beats singers as well tho
heheheh. Nice one. Did/do u watch one tree hill? Which series r u favorite?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: heheheh. Nice one. Did/do u watch one tree hill? Which series r u favorite?

Haha I did. It's over now isn't it. I looooved lucas...

Hmm pretty little liars, revenge, Sherlock, game of thrones, scandal, twisted,the fosters, devious maids, desperate housewives sad , kuwtk, are you the one, ex on the beach , suits, and lots more hehehe
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Nwantiti is small small, love nwantiti means love growing small small. You two have become an item really

Hahaha no we haven't.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by ronald4lif(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha no we haven't.

Lets see how it goes then, not bad if its taken slow and steady
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Lets see how it goes then, not bad if its taken slow and steady

Lol slow and steady? We're not in a relationship undecided embarassed
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by ronald4lif(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol slow and steady? We're not in a relationship undecided embarassed

Okay I get it now
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I did. It's over now isn't it. I looooved lucas...

Hmm pretty little liars, revenge, Sherlock, game of thrones, scandal, twisted,the fosters, devious maids, desperate housewives sad , kuwtk, are you the one, ex on the beach , suits, and lots more hehehe
aw I miss dat series. hehehehehe, I luvd al d xters in dat movie. Ormor dat ur list is filled up o. U really lyk tveee o
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: aw I miss dat series. hehehehehe, I luvd al d xters in dat movie. Ormor dat ur list is filled up o. U really lyk tveee o

Hehehe yeah mehn. Tv and shopping are my Weak points... and chocolate hmmmm...
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe yeah mehn. Tv and shopping are my Weak points... and chocolate hmmmm...
is dat least all inclusive?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: is dat least all inclusive?

Hmm? I love chocolate but not chocolate flavoured anything. I prefer vannila ice cream. I loooove ice cream.

Then I hate the usual things like pizza and chips and chicken and meat
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm? I love chocolate but not chocolate flavoured anything. I prefer vannila ice cream. I loooove ice cream.

Then I hate the usual things like pizza and chips and chicken and meat
heheheh, dats cul. Me m sugar everytin. Oya come and gist me about ur luv life
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: heheheh, dats cul. Me m sugar everytin. Oya come and gist me about ur luv life

Lol you like sugar too?

Haha what do you want to know. As long as you tell me about yours too....
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol you like sugar too?

Haha what do you want to know. As long as you tell me about yours too....
yes o. Sugar is my kryptonite. Yes I'll tell u mine. oya come let's spill. This is even ur thread, so nobody will complain
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: yes o. Sugar is my kryptonite. Yes I'll tell u mine. oya come let's spill. This is even ur thread, so nobody will complain

Haha see your life hehe sha don't open the door to diabetes...

Lol of course.. ask and it shall be answered
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha see your life hehe sha don't open the door to diabetes...

Lol of course.. ask and it shall be answered
I try to burn t off sha. I pray d diabetes don't come. Hmm, 1st nd last kiss?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: I try to burn t off sha. I pray d diabetes don't come. Hmm, 1st nd last kiss?

Hehe well you're already sweet enoughwink

Hmm first kiss: when I was twelve. First boyfriend. Hate him.
Hmm last kiss: just over a month ago. It just happened lol. I think he liked me....

And you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.