Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:08 PM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39464 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Threads are created to be derailed, else they'll die off. Thank me for keeping ya thread alive! cool

The bigger the ti.ts the better, and the more milky can inversely create extreme juiciness in the bottomless pit. By just mere fo.ndling of the mammary glands. As long as they're not excessively big (anything bigger than a G is excessive). That's the supreme mathematics! tongue

No lie you're the biggest weirdo ever... and I know a lot of weirdos hahaha

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Durchess(f): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
HARDDON:

this woman, would u puleez lemme? tot I told u I ain't interested in no sexy sec? :p

cockroach fly, HardDon , mosquito hum, HardDon

cold catch u, HardDon! u don call me sotay I Don thin finish, na to varnish remain!
Lolzzzzzz , am missing u naa nd I wntd u 2 comment hia too grin u kw ur d chief spokesman of NL.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by HARDDON: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
b
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by HARDDON: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Durchess:
Lolzzzzzz , am missing u naa nd I wntd u 2 comment hia too grin u kw ur d chief spokesman of NL.

huh? miss kini ..... ? no weapon formed against me shall prosper! ah yam covered with dah blood . cheesy

that the bull loves to duel does not mean it fritter with just any

it is only d tree branches that can support d weight of d monkey, it lands on......

. *****he clears throat**** ehmmm who is dia, Dutchess, hurry,get me my wine n my wand for what else is there to roll d dice on when a man would rather buy bend-down-select ring for a lady he claims to love?

but the gods would rather he buys fake wedding gown , than an eternal ring: a bond of love n trust,a circle of kare n karess n an epitome of an overwhelming , over flowing touch of lull
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by PeckNARM: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

1. I do not live in Peckham.
2. We all know Peckham is equivalent to Harlem.
3. Lol I do not care if u think I've stepped into London or not. It is only 30 minutes away.
4. Lol that was with MrCor* not with you. I would have proposed a highly different comparison.
5. Foolishness lol.
I was having a mad night! Excuse my manners!Your extremely jovial!You don't seem to get annoyed easily! Hmm what you saying a trip on a eurostar train + 1.5ct diamond ring is cool yeah!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
PeckNARM: I was having a mad night! Excuse my manners!Your extremely jovial!You don't seem to get annoyed easily! Hmm what you saying a trip on a eurostar train + 1.5ct diamond ring is cool yeah!

Lol niigga you Cray Cray

Lol but mummy and daddy said not to talk to strangers hehehe tongue
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Durchess(f): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
HARDDON:

huh? miss kini ..... ? no weapon formed against me shall prosper! ah yam covered with dah blood . cheesy

that the bull loves to duel does not mean it fritter with just any

it is only d tree branches that can support d weight of d monkey, it lands on......

. *****he clears throat**** ehmmm who is dia, Dutchess, hurry,get me my wine n my wand for what else is there to roll d dice on when a man would rather buy bend-down-select ring for a lady he claims to love?

but the gods would rather he buys fake wedding gown , than an eternal ring: a bond of love n trust,a circle of kare n karess n an epitome of an overwhelming , over flowing touch of lull
wts he saying?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork: ...mrs breeezy...please can i ask u a very serious important urgent sensible mature educated intelligent question? angry

So what's the question?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by HARDDON: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Durchess: wts he saying?

didn't expect ur young head would fathom
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

So what's the question?

..mrs breezy.....please do u hav nyansh?...like heavy nyansh plus thigh and hip?...plis advise! undecided

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork:

..mrs breezy.....please do u hav nyansh?...like heavy nyansh plus thigh and hip?...plis advise! undecided

Looooooooool noo ooo... flatter than the ironing board or the burgers in McDonald's
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Looooooooool noo ooo... flatter than the ironing board or the burgers in McDonald's

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork:

What did I do ooo
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 3:02am On Sep 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

What did I do ooo

....huh?.... did u do?.....guess?...... YOU HAV NO NYANSH.... TOTALY ON ACEPTABLE!!!! angry

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 02, 2014
MrCork:

....huh?.... did u do?.....guess?...... YOU HAV NO NYANSH.... TOTALY ON ACEPTABLE!!!! angry

Lol sorry hehe
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by avuekwe(f): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2014
sisipelebe: av u gotten any ring before? gist us na.

i was lord of the RING for a year and 7 months in a 6 years + relationship. U can.now understand why i said i don't want any again. I wish i had visited nairaland earlier, i wouldn't have gotten so deep into the mess called.long courtship. So I've learnt my lesson in a painful way. But i have to move forward now.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by avuekwe(f): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2014
oseiwe:
Where your house dey? First girl that doesn't want a ring.

All the comments never still clear to me, I believe it's every girl to her own sha.

once bitten, twice shy. I learnt the hard way.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by andrea22: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2014
my name are andrea loops.and i want to thank dr alexzander for saving my home and making my husband ten times rich than he was before. I was in a relationship where my partner was not paying enough attention to me, never told me that he loves me only when I asked him and I was never a priority in his life. One day I start searching for help and I heared about dr. alexzander Hightemple. He just safe my relationship. He did a spell charm to safe my relationship. Today I'm grateful to dr Alexzander Hightemple who did an amazing work. He safe our relationship and today my partner treat me like a queen. I became everything for him. Don't think too much anymore because god has sent a great spell caster who can do all things,just to see smile on the face of young lovers and family. contact him at alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com . He is the one who will and can help you in what so ever situation you fine yourself into.
once again i say thank you for your deeds dr alexzander me and my family are greatfull to you and your gods.....
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
SirShymex:

Threads are created to be derailed, else they'll die off. Thank me for keeping ya thread alive! cool

The bigger the ti.ts the better, and the more milky can inversely create extreme juiciness in the bottomless pit. By just mere fo.ndling of the mammary glands. As long as they're not excessively big (anything bigger than a G is excessive). That's the supreme mathematics! tongue

No lie.. you're the biggest weirdo hahaha why am I so attracted to weirdos

I'm actually dead
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2014
I really wish dere was a way I could save dese pics. Cute pals u have, indeed like minds flow togeda. Thanks for sharin. Dey r lovely, u r lovely
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2014
The tot of him loving u wouldnt even make him propose 2 u wit a crappy ring. Both goes hand in hand. It musnt be expensiv per se but it musnt be crappy either. D ring signifies d extent of love ur have 4 her. My opinion though
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2014
@mrsbreezy, so who amongst 'em is ur bestie?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: @mrsbreezy, so who amongst 'em is ur bestie?

Hahaha that's like picking a favourite child. The light one is Nissi probably her then my main chicka Khadi smiley... then Michelle

The one in blue is Nissi.
Khadi is wearing black

And the other is Michelle
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha that's like picking a favourite child. The light one is Nissi probably her then my main chicka Khadi smiley... then Michelle

The one in blue is Nissi.
Khadi is wearing black

And the other is Michelle
hehehehh. Michelle luks quite young. Khadi seems d badest, nd dam she's cute, felt she was d bestie. Nissi, hmm, she luks lyk d most matured. U, ur most b d quite evil genuis. Hehehehehe, sweet group
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: hehehehh. Michelle luks quite young. Khadi seems d badest, nd dam she's cute, felt she was d bestie. Nissi, hmm, she luks lyk d most matured. U, ur most b d quite evil genuis. Hehehehehe, sweet group

Khadi is the youngest. My ride or die. Love her like my sister. She's so beautiful. She's coming to nigeria with me. We're staying in her dad's house. He's a bit of a celeb

Michelle is just there I guess.. She's more beautiful in person

Nissi is my main Chicka

I'm the oldest heheh young money things wink
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Khadi is the youngest. My ride or die. Love her like my sister. She's so beautiful. She's coming to nigeria with me. We're staying in her dad's house. He's a bit of a celeb

Michelle is just there I guess.. She's more beautiful in person

Nissi is my main Chicka

I'm the oldest heheh young money things wink
u actuali cumin to Naija. Waow, dat will b nice. Hope I'd get to c u. U, d oldest ke, dats hard to believe. But ts al gee dou. Luvly crew u gat. Hwz ur day going, me is just here wit my local crew, tryna smoke a blunt or two
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: u actuali cumin to Naija. Waow, dat will b nice. Hope I'd get to c u. U, d oldest ke, dats hard to believe. But ts al gee dou. Luvly crew u gat. Hwz ur day going, me is just here wit my local crew, tryna smoke a blunt or two

Hahaha of course I'm the oldest. Haha everyone thinks I look so young sad.

Smoke a blunt? As in Kush? Naughty boy.

Hehe lemme see your squad. No one says crew anymore..

Lol it's going great. Just chilling you?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha of course I'm the oldest. Haha everyone thinks I look so young sad.

Smoke a blunt? As in Kush? Naughty boy.

Hehe lemme see your squad. No one says crew anymore..

Lol it's going great. Just chilling you?
m gettin ready for d mersyside derby, den d North London derby, ts a football feast today nd m ready for t. Hehehehe, wana c me nd my homeboys, lols, I'd try sending u a mail. Bu m more of an introvert sha sha. Oya come gist me a little
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: m gettin ready for d mersyside derby, den d North London derby, ts a football feast today nd m ready for t. Hehehehe, wana c me nd my homeboys, lols, I'd try sending u a mail. Bu m more of an introvert sha sha. Oya come gist me a little

Lol I've no idea what a Derby is... or a football feast..

Yeaaaaah do send it to me please smiley

Hmm you don't seem like an introvert to me lol well it's all G.

Okay na name the topic.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I've no idea what a Derby is... or a football feast..

Yeaaaaah do send it to me please smiley

Hmm you don't seem like an introvert to me lol well it's all G.

Okay na name the topic.
a football derby occurs wen two football clubs in d same arear play each oda(not always d case sha) eg Arsenal nd spurs r both in d north of London, so a match b/w both is termed "d North London" derby. I get upset quite easily when I was much younger, nd humans neva cease to amaze me nd as such I generally stay on my own. I'd mail u ma'am in due time. Hmmm, any topic, pluck one right outta d air and gist me

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58