Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,611 members, 7,917,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:11 PM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39592 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Passing

Lol passing or reading conversation?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm yeah lol it does...

Haha you have started again. My.lips are noooormal. Nothing special. Hmm guys say I'm good at something else too
I dint start anytin jare, God started t al. Nd wats dat, dey say ur gud @?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: I dint start anytin jare, God started t al. Nd wats dat, dey say ur gud @?

Hmm it's to do with my lips as well wink you're going to have to guess...

Haha the day I get these lips reduced cool
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm it's to do with my lips as well wink you're going to have to guess...

Haha the day I get these lips reduced cool
hhehehe, pls don't touch 'em, pls. O bae, v told u a million tyms, ijaw boys r bad at guessing. tell me na
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: hhehehe, pls don't touch 'em, pls. O bae, v told u a million tyms, ijaw boys r bad at guessing. tell me na

Head. They say I'm good at head. Lol ijaw boys need to learn to guess oo...

I will touch them by fire by force
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Head. They say I'm good at head. Lol ijaw boys need to learn to guess oo...

I will touch them by fire by force
lolz. Waow, now dat will b yummy. Lucky boys dey must be. Even if u touch 'em, u'd still b luvly
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: lolz. Waow, now dat will b yummy. Lucky boys dey must be. Even if u touch 'em, u'd still b luvly

Hehehe you these boys... flattery will not kill yous Abeg.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe you these boys... flattery will not kill yous Abeg.
lolz, nd again she accuses me of something I dint do. O mrsbreezy baby, u made me not concentrate on my football matches all day long. What a luvly company u r
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: lolz, nd again she accuses me of something I dint do. O mrsbreezy baby, u made me not concentrate on my football matches all day long. What a luvly company u r

Omygosh I'm so sorry. I'm completely forgot the match was on...

You should go watch it... we can always talk later...

Lol you always flatter me
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Omygosh I'm so sorry. I'm completely forgot the match was on...

You should go watch it... we can always talk later...

Lol you always flatter me
I don't flatter u meluv. Don't worry, I enjoy having u here, yle watching d match also. Wats d worst nd best pick up lines u got hit wit?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: I don't flatter u meluv. Don't worry, I enjoy having u here, yle watching d match also. Wats d worst nd best pick up lines u got hit wit?

Omygosh I absolutely detest them useless lines Nigerians seem to hit people with. 'Youre the sugar in my tea , the cockroach in my cupboard, the chicken in my jolloff rice, the Vaseline on my lips, the cocobutter I use to rub my body'. Omygosh they piss me off sooo much

Lol I don't really like pick up lines. They usually annoy me. I'd rather they just went ' can I have your number' finished.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Omygosh I absolutely detest them useless lines Nigerians seem to hit people with. 'Youre the sugar in my tea , the cockroach in my cupboard, the chicken in my jolloff rice, the Vaseline on my lips, the cocobutter I use to rub my body'. Omygosh they piss me off sooo much

Lol I don't really like pick up lines. They usually annoy me. I'd rather they just went ' can I have your number' finished.
lolz. D/f strokes for different folks. So let's say I want to hit on u, any pointers on hw to go abou t?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: lolz. D/f strokes for different folks. So let's say I want to hit on u, any pointers on hw to go abou t?

Hmmm just be yourself I guess. As long as they're nice and funny and good at making a conversation and really cute lol I'm sure they'd be fine
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmmm just be yourself I guess. As long as they're nice and funny and good at making a conversation and really cute lol I'm sure they'd be fine
wat about shoes?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: wat about shoes?

Shoes are only a bonus ya know
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Shoes are only a bonus ya know
hehehehe. Funny gal. Ts al gud, ts al gud. So wat u biin doing al day?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: hehehehe. Funny gal. Ts al gud, ts al gud. So wat u biin doing al day?

Haha why you asking?

Hmm bed.. chores... bed.. online shopping in bed... eat in bed... shower... bed... watch movies in bed... text the bae (you) in bed... you?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha why you asking?

Hmm bed.. chores... bed.. online shopping in bed... eat in bed... shower... bed... watch movies in bed... text the bae (you) in bed... you?
u nd dis ur bed have quite a wonderful nd nice r/s. Ts bin football al day sha, though for once football tuk 2nd place nd chatin u up here on NL bin d primary fun nd company
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: u nd dis ur bed have quite a wonderful nd nice r/s. Ts bin football al day sha, though for once football tuk 2nd place nd chatin u up here on NL bin d primary fun nd company

We do. We love each other... in fact I think the husband and I should get separate beds.. I don't like sharing my prized possessions....

Sigh. Football. I'm going to disable sky sports on the tv. Awh hehe thanks bae
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

We do. We love each other... in fact I think the husband and I should get separate beds.. I don't like sharing my prized possessions....

Sigh. Football. I'm going to disable sky sports on the tv. Awh hehe thanks bae
we'd always find a way to watch football. No b only separate beds, na separate bedrooms. Don't u know touching touching is gud for u nd d hubby
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: we'd always find a way to watch football. No b only separate beds, na separate bedrooms. Don't u know touching touching is gud for u nd d hubby

Lol I'll disable all sports whatever...

Hmm yes but we can touch in other places my bed is for me alone
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I'll disable all sports whatever...

Hmm yes but we can touch in other places my bed is for me alone
no, ur bed is for u nd me. Cum let's for day two of d wooing challenge
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: no, ur bed is for u nd me. Cum let's for day two of d wooing challenge

Hmm you and I really? Sure...

Hmm okays
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm you and I really? Sure...

Hmm okays
o yes I am. R u ready for day 2 of d wooing challenge
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: o yes I am. R u ready for day 2 of d wooing challenge

Lol of course I am. I'd love to see these skills these men seem to have wink
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by ronald4lif(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol passing or reading conversation?

Both sha
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Both sha

And what do you think?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by ronald4lif(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

And what do you think?

You two flow and relate quite well and I am of the opinion you can have something more
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

You two flow and relate quite well and I am of the opinion you can have something more

Haha more than what?

Lol he's already the main G
a
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha more than what?

a
quite a day. Bin wit u here al day long. Geez, dats a new one
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: quite a day. Bin wit u here al day long. Geez, dats a new one

Haha yeah... apparently we flow and relate quite well hehe
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by ronald4lif(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha more than what?

a

More than what she asked? I comment my reserve for now hehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) / This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.