Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,482 members, 7,885,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Can We Please Help Our Girls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can We Please Help Our Girls (3990 Views)

Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / What Is Happening With Our Girls? / Please Help - Our Intimate Life Is Not Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
it is no news that girls have become"wild" to the extent they do not give a hoot about their dressing, who they sleep with and many other atrocities they might have committed.

A few days back, I was chatting with a young lady and I asked her, where are you getting money from to buys make up and the likes? she was mute for a few seconds and I told her, you are not working , how then do you get money? she later responded after pressuring her that she cannot go and meet her dad for money,.saying Is she out of her mind? I further asked who gives you money, she replied, I have them in their number.......... this is a girl that is just 17yrs or 18yrs of age. My question is where are the value? we are so concious of money that we forget our parental duties? Many these days have unprotected sex and go to the extend of aborting........... where did we miss it?

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
ain't nothin' anyone can do about it. Even the wife u r going to marry in future is sleeping with another guy right na as we speak. i may even be the guy grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Are you not making matter worst by not providing a solution to a problem rather you are aggravating issues.
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Godmystrength: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
@OP - I guess not only the girls need help. The boys also do. They are all in it together.

lofty900: ain't nothin' anyone can do about it. Even the wife u r going to marry in future is sleeping with another guy right na as we speak. i may even be the guy grin grin
How are you even sure OP is a MALE? na wa for you o..

11 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by MARKone(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
Op things have changed, for the worse, morals has been fed to the dogs, salvation, sadly is not in sight. Parents be watchful, ask questions, be mindful of the type of friends your children keeps. The hustle for a moral righteous child starts from the home.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by SAMBARRY: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
And who are they sleeping with undecided
who are the people giving them money
how many people IN NIGERIA are ready to help the girls without getting something from them first

no nigerian man can ever help a girl without asking ir suggesting for sek
no nigerian woman can also help the girl without turning her into house girl. Directly or indirectly. So you see.

poverty and innate wickednes is the inducing factor here. So wr already know there's a problem. You suggest solutions undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: And who are they sleeping with undecided
who are the people giving them money
how many people IN NIGERIA are ready to help the girls without getting something from them first

no nigerian man can ever help a girl without asking ir suggesting for sek
no nigerian woman can also help the girl without turning her into house girl. Directly or indirectly. So you see.

poverty and innate wickednes is the inducing factor here. So wr already know there's a problem. You suggest solutions undecided
what then do you suggest? I have to add that some are not ready to do anything. I remember tutoring in a school, girls of less than 14yrs have boyfriends.......

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by SAMBARRY: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
GoldenDr: what then do you suggest? I have to add that some are not ready to do anything. I remember tutoring in a school, girls of less than 14yrs have boyfriends.......
well its majorly the men's fault. A grown asss man will see a little girl of secondary school age and instead of seeing her as a kid sister, counsel, teach, admonish, they start deceiving them with black berry and start sleeping with them.if this men take them as sisters and daughters, paedophila will reduce, and some other nasty tales.its a 2way street

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: well its majorly the men's fault. A grown asss man will see a little girl of secondary school age and instead of seeing her as a kid sister, counsel, teach, admonish, they start deceiving them with black berry and start sleeping with them.if this men take them as sisters and daughters, paedophila will reduce, and some other nasty tales.its a 2way street

GBAM!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmm...this matter pass me
I was just discussing it with my home girl today. It's alarming, no more morales/decency in the society.
I think it's here to stay. Everyone should just try to bring up your own child in the best way, that's the best u can do for now.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
We are all in this bull shit together,cos we are all guilty
Kachisbarbie: Hmm...this matter pass me
I was just discussing it with my home girl today. It's alarming, no more morales/decency in the society.
I think it's here to stay. Everyone should just try to bring up your own child in the best way, that's the best u can do for now.
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by TRADELYN: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
There's ONLY one solution: LET'S FEAR GOD...men, women, boys, girls....everybody!!!

KiV...

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Unibenstudent: We are all in this bull shit together,cos we are all guilty
Guilty of?
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Question for the gods
Kachisbarbie:
Guilty of?
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by nurey(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
It is not only our girls that needs help, it is the society involving both male and female.

As much as my mum tried with all her strength and might to protect all her children from both inward influence and the societal influence, two out of six still went rougue. We were virtually locked indoors with all necessary amenities and motherly love and kept preoccupied to shield us from outside influence but still society no go allow.

Influence coming from the society is just too compromising, parents can only do their best and let the children decide whether to be good or bad.

4 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Kanwulia: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
The laws of economics!
IF THE MEN DO NOT ASK. . .the girls will not PUT OUT!
Na men dey spoil women ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Did the 16-17 year-old wake up ONE DAY to start chasing men for money? undecided

BLAME THE MEN IN SOCIETY! kiss

For every P-I-M-P, there are MANY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES! kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by SAMBARRY: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Gbam thank you for that kiss
Kanwulia: The laws of economics!
IF THE MEN DO NOT ASK. . .the girls will not PUT OUT!
Na men dey spoil women ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Did the 16-17 year-old wake up ONE DAY to start chasing men for money? undecided

BLAME THE MEN IN SOCIETY! kiss

For every P-I-M-P, there are MANY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES! kiss
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by mumumugu(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dont blame them , blame d guys....

Blame mugu guys like us who send 2go girls recharge card money

blame mumuguys who compliment half nude girls for their beauty

without demand,there wil b no supply

we patronise them

8 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2014
Godmystrength: @OP - I guess not only the girls need help. The boys also do. They are all in it together.

How are you even sure OP is a MALE? na wa for you o..

hahaha
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2014
at kanwulia,mumumugu and sambarry

kudos to you 3, i couldnt have said it better grin

3 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by 5minsmadness: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
GoldenDr: Are you not making matter worst by not providing a solution to a problem rather you are aggravating issues.

You must be new to family section. Bros you miss road o.
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
May you live long...
How many Nigerian men can admit this?
SAMBARRY: well its majorly the men's fault. A grown asss man will see a little girl of secondary school age and instead of seeing her as a kid sister, counsel, teach, admonish, they start deceiving them with black berry and start sleeping with them.if this men take them as sisters and daughters, paedophila will reduce, and some other nasty tales.its a 2way street

3 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
The matter tire me o!!!!!!! Girls dress indecently and behave immorally. A girl of 21 has committed not less than 5 abortions!!!!!! and she has more than 4 guys which she is dating without out protective device.

Some will even make passes at the guy or man indicating she is available, despite the fact that she has a serious boyfriend. Olosho don dey complain say dis girls don collect market from their hand- from a newspaper correspondent. SEX is every and anywhere, in the bus, outside the garage, in class, church is no exemption.............. where do we go from here? morals have been thrown to the dogs

4 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by 5minsmadness: 2:34am On Aug 20, 2014
GoldenDr: it is no news that girls have become"wild" to the extent they do not give a hoot about their dressing, who they sleep with and many other atrocities they might have committed.

A few days back, I was chatting with a young lady and I asked her, where are you getting money from to buys make up and the likes? she was mute for a few seconds and I told her you are not working , how then do you get money? she later responded after pressuring her that she cannot go and meet her dad for money,.saying Is she out of her mind? I further asked who gives you money, she replied, I have them in their number.......... this is a girl that is just 17or 18yrs of age. My question is where are the value? where, are so concious of money that we forget our parental duties? Many these days have unprotected sex and go to the extend of aborting........... where did we miss it?

1. Nigerian pastors no longer teach morals. Lessons on love, purity, chastity, humility, forgiveness, punishment from God(the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom) has gone out of our churches. All we hear now is how we won't be blessed if we don't pay our tithes(?), How to build 100million naira churches for God(?), how our enemies will fall at our feet, how we must be successful this new month, how God loves a cheerful giver, how your life will be preserved whether you sin or not.
God has become an 'understanding God'. Nobody really believes they will go to hell and even if they do, they feel they will be able to negotiate with the devil. I laugh in Latin.

2. Westernization has demoralized us. We are more interested in material things like flashy cars, having the latest gadgets, wearing the latest clothes no matter how indecent it makes us look, and when people criticise us we call them uncivilized, it is a free world etc. I literally know of a girl who sleeps with different men anytime she wants a new bb phone. She's a graduate and worker. Yet all you have to do to get between her legs is buy the latest bb and she's yours. That's how much we value ourselves.

Westernization favours amorality. Deep down in our core we know this. But because we want to live in comfort like they do and be pretty and shiny like they are we swallow all their mannerisms hook line and sinker.

3. Parents are more like children nowadays. No value of worth to pass on to their children. No sense of honour, giving up at the slightest instance of difficulty.

4. Things are hard and its a known fact that the harder the economy the more the prostitutes. A girl in 200l cannot buy her handout and ends up sleeping with her boyfriend who repays the favour by giving her the money. Her parents didn't pay her school fees so she sleeps with her uncle who returns the favor by giving her money to pay the fees. Her mom didn't buy the latest panties for her so she sleeps with the businessman that comes to take her out at night and he repays the favour by buying her panties and eyeliners and $100 makeups. You see how this can go on and on.

5. P0rn0graphy. Another western maggoty cankerworm feeding on the previously fertile brain of our youth. The guys think its all about the pussay, how fast they can bed a girl, which girl will agree to a 3reesome, how many girls they can sleep with etc. P0rn0graphy and western media ENSURES that all the time the male brain is thinking about sex, sex, sex. How will he get this girl to sex him? One way is to woo her, be her friend, take her out, buy her lunch, carry her books, wash her panties and finally maybe she'll give it up. Or he could simply flash a lot of money in front of her and she will 'magically' fall in love. After the sex he goes his way and her eyes suddenly open to how much of a beast he really is.
P0rn is everywhere, in videos, in books, on Nairaland, on Facebook etc. It has destroyed our morality so much so that we don't even recognise it when we see it. A woman wears a skimpy outfit and tells the man he is a dog for oogling her. She never gives a thought to honoring her own body. She would rather display her wares for all to see just so she can be called pretty or classy or sophisticated or up-to-date with the latest trend.

These are the major things that has lead to the decadence of our girls. What can we do about it? I throw the question back to you sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Richy4(m): 5:42am On Aug 20, 2014
We just hope that things will be well one day like the time when guys who resides abroad, who has seen how it works down there, who has paid tax internationally to make other nation better,take over leadership of the nation.

When there will be government grant allocated for people who has no job until they got one.

Order than that, there is no solution. Because you cannot tell a young girl who has no money, no parent to take care of her needs like buying sanitary pad and tooth paste not to look for means

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by AtheistD(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2014
Women too must take the blame. Why must it be men alone?

It is laziness and hypocrisy to refuse to acknowledge the role women play in this type of morality. Men are reactive.

4 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Godmystrength: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2014
AtheistD: Women too must take the blame. Why must it be men alone?

It is laziness and hypocrisy to refuse to acknowledge the role women play in this type of morality. Men are reactive.
Nobody is saying that men should take the blame alone. The response about men also taken the blame came about before the OP seem only to be worried about the girls and asking how to help them. People are just saying they (man,woman,boy girl) should all take the blame...
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by 5minsmadness: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
I just realised Nairaland censored the hell out of my post. Like WTF
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by AtheistD(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: Nobody is saying that men should take the blame alone. The response about men also taken the blame came about before the OP seem only to be worried about the girls and asking how to help them. People are just saying they (man,woman,boy girl) should all take the blame...

I agree. Also society. The poor and bias implementation of feminism. Poor sex education. Poor understanding of relationships. Poor parenting. Broken homes. Terrible father figures who promiscuous and cheat on their wives with younger girls. Terrible motherly figures who instill materialism as a factor for choosing a partner. You name it and I will add more.

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2014
For those of you saying it's a man's fault, are you guys stewpid? Must a man (who's not your spouse) help a lady? Is she disabled? Can't she work & fend for herself? Has she no common sense?

Go to developed countries & you'll see high school/college girls working part time jobs through school. Are they better than you are?

3 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Godmystrength: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88: For those of you saying it's a man's fault, are you guys stewpid? Must a man (who's not your spouse) help a lady? Is she disabled? Can't she work & fend for herself? Has she no common sense?

Go to developed countries & you'll see high school/college girls working part time jobs through school. Are they better than you are?

Ok I see, all you wanna do is being lazy all day, watch E, apply mac and hope that your cookie is gonna fetch you bread. Hoes! Our society is fvcked! Nobody wonna work but everyone wants to live like a paparazzi. It's craz.y!
Please calm down. No need to get worked up.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: Please calm down. No need to get worked up.

grin grin grin grin

im b.p don rise. Now who are the humans patronising those hoes, flashing the money and riches at their faces? food for thought.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Something Unusually Common, But I Find.....strange. / Pls Help! We Want To Stop Breast Feeding Our Baby. / Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.