Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

Can We Please Help Our Girls - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can We Please Help Our Girls (3991 Views)

Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / What Is Happening With Our Girls? / Please Help - Our Intimate Life Is Not Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Godmystrength: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

LOL. Trust me, its in Diamond Bank grin
good. keep it up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

What business does a single lady have with a married man for her to call him 'Aka gum'? I am refering to married men flashing the money. If they had not started that way, ladies would not be so materialistic to the point of making outrageous demands from single men.They have been exposed to that flashiness. Single men who are rich would always wanna use money to get all sorts of girls. Its a belief common amongst men that once you have money, you can get any lady you want . Is that not so?? The ability to get girls running to you is sort of an Ego boost.

As a single man, there is nothing wrong with spending on your girl. But condoning outrageous demands with the full knowledge of your limited finances, breeds greed. A lady must work hard for her money but that doesnt mean you as a man cannnot spend on her. Just dnt condone outrageous demands to emphasize on why she needs to work.

@bolded: it is so. Thanks for the lovely piece of advice to my single and married brothers, I hope they will adhere to them.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

@bolded: it is so. Thanks for the lovely piece of advice to my single and married brothers, I hope they will adhere to them. But you girls should stop being materialistic and recognise the fact that the real world is different from that portrayed by E! Again, any girl who demands from a guy because he's asking for se.x is a hoe, girlfriend or not.

You are welcome. Any lady who commercializes sex is a hoe. S*e*x is for the married anyways.there shouldn't be a demand for it then.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You are welcome. Any lady who commercializes sex is a hoe. S*e*x is for the married anyways.there shouldn't be a demand for it then.

I like this. God bless you sister. If only we had more ladies like you, our world would be a better place.
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

I like this. God bless you sister. If only we had more ladies like you, our world would be a better place.
God bless you too Bro.
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by AtheistD(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:
God bless you too Bro.

Get a room grin

3 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
AtheistD:

Get a room grin

Huh? Come on. Its not what you think.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by SAMBARRY: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Una never talk this matter finish. Una still dey on it grin
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
AtheistD:

Get a room grin

Hehe. Just like that?
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by nickz(m): 2:14am On Aug 23, 2014
Watz up wth gals n berry names?
Lolliberry,sugarberry,dimpsberry,candyberry,booberry,
dillishberry,temiberry WTF
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by SAMBARRY: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2014
nickz: Watz up wth gals n berry names?
Lolliberry,sugarberry,dimpsberry,candyberry,booberry,
dillishberry,temiberry WTF
you forgot to add black berry, bloom berry, nicoberry and SAMBARRY tongue wink grin
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2014
mumumugu: Dont blame them , blame d guys....

Blame mugu guys like us who send 2go girls recharge card money

blame mumuguys who compliment half nude girls for their beauty

without demand,there wil b no supply

we patronise them

correct.

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by choirmistress: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ladies, a little counsel to y'all.

1.) BEAUTY attracts men but WISDOM keeps
them.
2.) ELEGANCE catches men's attention but
INTELLIGENCE convinces them.
3.) NAGGING irritates men but "CONSTRUCTIVE
SILENCE" weakens them.
4.) The "BOY" in everyman rears its head
occasionally, your ability to handle this, shows
your true MATURITY as a WOMAN.
5.) Men have SECRET STRUGGLES and silent
pains.should you ever find them out, HANDLE
them with the greatest MATURITY.
----------
6. Your 'words' matters more to your man than
your 'looks'. so invest more in the right words.
7. Earn your man's respect and he will consider
your interests in all his actions.
8. Learn to mould the moods of your man.
9. Men will naturally give you their futures if
they can recall your maturity in yesterday's
(past) issues..
10. Women are every where but queens are
scarce.

Let the queen in you come alive and he
will hold you in high esteem

5 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2014
Morality has been thrown to the gutters, girl commit abortion like daily rituals, intercourse are done in open either in cars or beneath it, girls dress indecently and have two or more partners is no longer a big deal.

Girls at the age of 13yrs have boyfriends? where did we get it wrong? Is civilisation bad or too much exposure to foreign tv could be the cause or are we not instilling proper discipline?
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Look at the issue from both sides, some guys do dubious things to get these girls and these girls to dubious things to get what they want from these guys. Sadly some girls have turned their relationships to be all about material things, but its not like the guys have turned relationships to be all about love and loyalty either. Both men and women have contributed to what is happening now.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 22, 2014
GoldenDr: Morality has been thrown to the gutters, girl commit abortion like daily rituals, intercourse are done in open either in cars or beneath it, girls dress indecently and have two or more partners is no longer a big deal.

Girls at the age of 13yrs have boyfriends? where did we get it wrong? Is civilisation bad or too much exposure to foreign tv could be the cause or are we not instilling proper discipline?
OGA! as far as am concern nothing can be done about this, one of the major problem of this is the parent(you hear parent that have been married for 10yrs getting a divorce, some do not even spent years in themarriage before they separate-the one on nairaland, schools and the television content especially foreign station which have corrupted our youth.

I know of a girl in ss2 that slept overnight in a guy's house, how about an ss1 student having sex with someone of 37yrs of age because she needed money..... as far as am concern it going to get even worse if something drastic is not done about it.
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 11:09am On May 14, 2015
artisticallyart:
OGA! as far as am concern nothing can be done about this, one of the major problem of this is the parent(you hear parent that have been married for 10yrs getting a divorce, some do not even spent years in themarriage before they separate-the one on nairaland, schools and the television content especially foreign station which have corrupted our youth.

I know of a girl in ss2 that slept overnight in a guy's house, how about an ss1 student having sex with someone of 37yrs of age because she needed money..... as far as am concern it going to get even worse if something drastic is not done about it.
Your post is scary, how would you say nothing can be done about it? Parenting is not easy, but parents should keep a close eye on their wards. These days what I see is nothing to write home about our youth. Brazen act of indecency. God help us.
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 11:29am On May 15, 2015
GoldenDr:
Your post is scary, how would you say nothing can be done about it? Parenting is not easy, but parents should keep a close eye on their wards. These days what I see is nothing to write home about our youth. Brazen act of indecency. God help us.
it should not scare you, where old men chase teens and we have runs girls all over the internet. It is the the hard reality.
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Mpyaw: 11:11pm On May 06, 2016
choirmistress:
Ladies, a little counsel to y'all.

1.) BEAUTY attracts men but WISDOM keeps
them.
2.) ELEGANCE catches men's attention but
INTELLIGENCE convinces them.
3.) NAGGING irritates men but "CONSTRUCTIVE
SILENCE" weakens them.
4.) The "BOY" in everyman rears its head
occasionally, your ability to handle this, shows
your true MATURITY as a WOMAN.
5.) Men have SECRET STRUGGLES and silent
pains.should you ever find them out, HANDLE
them with the greatest MATURITY.
----------
6. Your 'words' matters more to your man than
your 'looks'. so invest more in the right words.
7. Earn your man's respect and he will consider
your interests in all his actions.
8. Learn to mould the moods of your man.
9. Men will naturally give you their futures if
they can recall your maturity in yesterday's
(past) issues..
10. Women are every where but queens are
scarce.

Let the queen in you come alive and he
will hold you in high esteem
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Sunnypar(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2016
it should not scare you, where old men chase teens and we have runs girls all over the internet. It is the the hard reality.
Oloaho don plenty, runs is the fastest way to make quick cash and most girls don't give a rat tag what people say. So, let keep hitting them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? / The Touching Story Of A Nairalander: Please Don't Ignore. / My name is Irene, I need you!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.