Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (53377 Views)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by xtervaganza(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2014
sorom4: Many hearts are bn broken every seconds of the day due to a mere misunderstanding. Though my opinion; i encourage girls (even my gf) to have side guys, cos anything (since we are mere mortals) can make us to go our separate ways. But the funniest part of it is that; she shouldnt let me know or i shouldnt find out that i'm not d only man on scene (cos i love her). I believe that WHAT YOU DONT KNOW that happened at your back means nothing to you
wow....

How thoughtful of you?

U. Must be comfortable with a guy screwing her then
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by audreybrian(f): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmm.I need a side guy asap. cool
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by gabbytabby: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2014
farano: Having a side guy is a no-no for me
i will have said the same in my dating years I put it down to reading too many mills and boon but with the benefit of hindsight it is wise not to put all your eggs in one basket. Enjoy your youth without putting out to every tom dick and Harry. The pleasure of your company has a lot of value.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by tosyne2much(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2014
onadana: You see because our thinking and way of life is so bastardized we see wrong as right and vice versa.What does one actually mean by side man or guy?...More like having a husband or wife then you have a side one.But that is exactly what is happening today.What is the guarantee that that side one does not have a side one...you see the circle goes on and on.There is no guarantee even with the side one.The fact of the matter is most relationships are so sentimental that they don't reason with their head.To me its so easy to see or know if a relationship is heading somewhere?I don't agree with sex in a relationship..am not even taking from a religious point of view.The point is if you can give me sex..what is the guarantee that some else would not get it.Every body has a line if you can touch it you will certainly get what you want.A guy will never last in a relationship if all he wants is sex and you don't give in.Its just a matter of time he will leave.If he says he wants to marry you then why the hurry to go to bed.But if there is no long term commitment then no one should feel cheated because you are not bound if one decides to eat the forbidden fruit and later starts acting 'strange' when a new show comes along.Its a free world..you don't owe me i don't owe you.

The bottom line is LOVE is LOve..it is either you do it a 100% with all commitment or you don't.Here is the catch.IF A GUY LOVES A GIRL AND VICE VERSA AND THE 'LUCRE OF SODOM' STILL ATTRACTS YOU OR YOU STILL LOOK BACK TO EGYPT....NOT THAT YOU DON'T LOVE THAT PERSON ACCORDING TO YOU WHO IS IN LOVE.BUT THAT SO CALLED LOVE IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO WITHER THE STORM OF SODOM OR EGYPT'....you are not in love...YOU ARE IN LUST...that is why most relationship is LIKE THE LOCAL BARBER'S CHAIR.......ALL MOTION ...BUT NO MOVEMENT.YOU FEEL ME. wink

may u live long my broda... U hit d center of gravity.. *mouth sealed*
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by raustin560(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2014
The simple truth is that the people who believe in side guy or chicks are cheats,
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Vikthor(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2014
abdulwastecx:

wtf... if she do have sex with the side guy she is definitely a hmmmm

A hoe!
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Vikthor(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2014
Side guys or girls are irresponsible and are committment shy
...u will only consider been a side guy only if u wanna he responsible and don't value the girl at all....just eat and clean mouth....
...of course I have a dick and wld want to use it....and its a all within a matter of time....
...Hoes beware of friend zoning guys...cos u will get his dick or pussy someday...
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2014
See strategy. undecided ..and the backup nigga no even know him rank grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Vikthor(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2014
prettythicksme: I want a side guy who get money

shows how lazy and irresponsible u are... >:
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by TrYcIa1(f): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2014
Fourwinds:
in how many cases will dis be possible. keeping him as side guy for two years. dis is how u girls get rape. what is not rite is not rite
Molest u said? undecided ...Well let me leave u to ur thinking cus for me I knw wat is rite for me
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Vikthor(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
I believe you my brother. I don experience am.
grin
softsparkyy:
I believe you my brother. I don experience am.
Lol
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Vikthor(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Hehehehe. This your moniker does not in the least reflect your being a female o. undecided

Transgender noni
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Decryptor(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2014
Dygeasy: Now imagine having 8 different girls and not being the main guy with any of them. That's failure man. Big time failure.

So what? As long as I am "lashing" all of them, wetin concern me?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2014
davidif:

Wow!!!!!!! So this is how Nigerian think? Na wa o. Maybe I should tell all my friends never to date a Naija person ever.

Well unless her 'main' boyfriend actually knows that she is seeing another guy at the same time then you can say she is ok but if she has to lie, be deceitful and sneak around so that her main boyfriend does not know then that's cheating plain and simple.

I am not Nigerian nor do I support archaic mentalities.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by continentalceo(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2014
daveP: dont confuse me. Cos until they are pronounced man and wife,its then he or she can be very confident that -yes this is my man, or yes this is my lady. It boils down to the same acting as husband and wife even before they are officially. Which is my point. Chuks and Ada may be doing the husband and wife stuff before officially getting wedded. Yet jst one lil thing and it crumbles. So its nt an assurance/insurance of any relationship.

There is no confidence in marriage not with the alarming rate of divorces in Nigeria nowadays
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Sike(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2014
A woman with two men is called ASEWO in yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Hehehehe, i can imagine!
Everyone loves cute babies. I for one am a sucker for cute babies.. I don't know where the love evident in my heart originates from when I c cute babies. grin.
Me I want cute babies too ooh.
You will. smiley
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Pdizzle(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2014
I think yall ladies should have side husbands in case your marriage fails.. Hehe
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Chigold101(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2014
Vikky014: In my opinion,a girl shld nt be sleeping around in d name of side guy like most men do,rada she shld be 9ice to evry guy be it ur main guy or whteva,except if d main man hav paid ur bride price,(so am actually FTC*currently dancing tnx to Glo*)
i dont think sleep around is anywhere in that post.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by ElziLaz(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2014
Where is the place of faithfulness in all these drama of keeping a 'side guy' or side girl? I don't knw what this world is turnin into. God will help us. By keeping a side whatever, means there's already a 'trust issue'
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Ten Yearz What? What was ya offence?
I wanted to deactivate my alto moniker so I posted with my main moniker asking why I can't decrivate and somebody quoted me to say she has been trying to and before I could say jack seun banned my main moniker for 10 years saying I helped a member deactivate.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by tainot2002(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2014
kashman1: no side guy for me

Gay Alert!
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by sorom4: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2014
xtervaganza: wow....

How thoughtful of you?

U. Must be comfortable with a guy screwing her then
Who am I to stop her If she wants or prefers to be screwed when I have not yet married her. Any girl that wants to be screwed, will be screwed irrespective of how you as her boyfriend doesnt want her to be

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Sanguine(f): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmm, all this justifications for immoral and frivolous acts and behaviours... There is God oo, and he is watching!
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Seun(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2014
Orabelle: I wanted to deactivate my alto moniker so I posted with my main moniker asking why I can't decrivate and somebody quoted me to say she has been trying to and before I could say jack seun banned my main moniker for 10 years saying I helped a member deactivate.
You wanted me to make your account inactive, so I did. Now you have created a new account which we must ban. I don't understand you.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by davidif: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2014
MrsChima:

I am not Nigerian nor do I support archaic mentalities.

So its archaic to be faithful to one person and not be deceitful?? Well if that's archaic, then please count me in.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
jnrbayano:

Excellent in excellence!! Wow!!!
I'm honoured bros. Thank you!
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Vikthor:

Transgender noni
Lool. That was my initial thought. Until she proved to me otherwise.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Seun:
You wanted me to make your account inactive, so I did. Now you have created a new account which we must ban. I don't understand you.
I wanted to make Clearwaters inactive and not my main moniker. I only posted with my main moniker. Please ban Clearwaters, make it inactive, that's what I've always wanted and that was why I asked about deactivating.thank you and free my orabelle. undecided
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Orabelle: You will. smiley
Amen o. And i pray so for you too.
Happy Sunday grin.. Where's the party @?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) / Pretty Oyibo (white) Lady Weds Her Nigerian Man (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.