Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,066 members, 7,946,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (53375 Views)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fourwinds: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise:
Are u ok?
he must have seen ur foto. he taught u were a female maybe
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. I was MzMariah before I got a 10 years ban but now its Orabelle all the way. grin
Ten Yearz What? What was ya offence?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by holusormi(m): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Fourwinds:
u think u are smart. dose are d ones dat will be with holding d pants from u .telling u dey are virgins

The fact that that binch in ur area did it to you doesnt mean anoa geh will do it to me,, bro u don chop this night? grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by jgatherer(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tallesty1: Most girls have sides guys, it is not new. Infact Girls have more side guys, than guys but what they don't know is that it complicates things for them. If you don't trust guys then stop investing emotionaly in your relationship. Her reason is no excuse at all. A girl's heart, like her body, is not designed to handle side guys. It kills their ability to bond. Side guys/girls is the reason most people do not work on their relationship because there is an alternative. If you don't like/trust your partner then brake-up.
God Bless you sir
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: I want a side guy who get money
ur punnany still dey tight?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fourwinds: 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
begwong: They always have Them.... I parted with a lady after we couldn't reconcile a few issues prior to our marriage, but after 2 months of our separation, she got married to a Stanby side guy who to me is Mr available.
dat guy was already there. dats y she didn't mind for a break up. but. nemesis will still catch up with her because she wasn't plain.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fourwinds: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
holusormi:

The fact that that binch in ur area did it to you doesnt mean anoa geh will do it to me,, bro u don chop this night? grin
I don't nid to trade words with u. best of luck
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Galads(m): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Frm most of the post, I see a reason why a lot of ladies are single. You keep a side guy, u think ur main guy is a fool not to know? He might pretend and keep eating ur punny. You also think d side guy will just keep being nice foer nothing? At the end of the day, u loose both because you want to be smart to eat your cake and still have it. Which normal guy will know his babe is keeping side guys while pretending to be faithful will still marry dat prositute? Or which side guy will find out is a side guy and still wanna keep a cheat? When u now get to 30 without husband, na TB joshua everyday telling pple na frm village them do u. Not knowing u were once a decent prostitute who used her hands to render heresef single.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by lalasticlala(m): 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
Galads: Frm most of the post, I see a reason why a lot of ladies are single. You keep a side guy, u think ur main guy is a fool not to know? He might pretend and keep eating ur punny. You also think d side guy will just keep being nice foer nothing? At the end of the day, u loose both because you want to be smart to eat your cake and still have it. Which normal guy will know his babe is keeping side guys while pretending to be faithful will still marry dat prositute? Or which side guy will find out is a side guy and still wanna keep a cheat? When u now get to 30 without husband, na TB joshua everyday telling pple na frm village them do u. Not knowing u were once a decent prostitute who used her hands to render heresef single.
LOL CHOI!
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Abbey247: 12:04am On Aug 24, 2014
It is not advisable for a lady to have a side guy...... It backfire in most cases
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Deguy12: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2014
With all these side guys issue here and the massive support it has gotten from most chics , so could it finally be confirmed that women cheat more than guys or better still, women are more of cheats than guys these days
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Homguy(m): 12:11am On Aug 24, 2014
Margy:

And it is a yes yes for me cool cool
and you sleep with all your side guys?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by tosyne2much(m): 12:21am On Aug 24, 2014
Having a side- guy wil one day haunt you whether you sleep with him or not cos dats where problems will sooner or later set it... There's no true justification for dis poo, what is not gud is not gud and it shldnt be edited or modified jst to suit ur standard or your unrighteousness.. A lady wit a side-guy is not worthy of trust
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by davidif: 12:44am On Aug 24, 2014
MrsChima:

duh!!

Wow!!!!!!! So this is how Nigerian think? Na wa o. Maybe I should tell all my friends never to date a Naija person ever.

Well unless her 'main' boyfriend actually knows that she is seeing another guy at the same time then you can say she is ok but if she has to lie, be deceitful and sneak around so that her main boyfriend does not know then that's cheating plain and simple.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by ozo13(m): 1:09am On Aug 24, 2014
Fourwinds:
dat guy was already there. dats y she didn't mind for a break up. but. nemesis will still catch up with her because she wasn't plain.
u wr d side guy in such a case bro grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by onadana: 1:33am On Aug 24, 2014
You see because our thinking and way of life is so bastardized we see wrong as right and vice versa.What does one actually mean by side man or guy?...More like having a husband or wife then you have a side one.But that is exactly what is happening today.What is the guarantee that that side one does not have a side one...you see the circle goes on and on.There is no guarantee even with the side one.The fact of the matter is most relationships are so sentimental that they don't reason with their head.To me its so easy to see or know if a relationship is heading somewhere?I don't agree with sex in a relationship..am not even taking from a religious point of view.The point is if you can give me sex..what is the guarantee that some else would not get it.Every body has a line if you can touch it you will certainly get what you want.A guy will never last in a relationship if all he wants is sex and you don't give in.Its just a matter of time he will leave.If he says he wants to marry you then why the hurry to go to bed.But if there is no long term commitment then no one should feel cheated because you are not bound if one decides to eat the forbidden fruit and later starts acting 'strange' when a new show comes along.Its a free world..you don't owe me i don't owe you.

The bottom line is LOVE is LOve..it is either you do it a 100% with all commitment or you don't.Here is the catch.IF A GUY LOVES A GIRL AND VICE VERSA AND THE 'LUCRE OF SODOM' STILL ATTRACTS YOU OR YOU STILL LOOK BACK TO EGYPT....NOT THAT YOU DON'T LOVE THAT PERSON ACCORDING TO YOU WHO IS IN LOVE.BUT THAT SO CALLED LOVE IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO WITHER THE STORM OF SODOM OR EGYPT'....you are not in love...YOU ARE IN LUST...that is why most relationship is LIKE THE LOCAL BARBER'S CHAIR.......ALL MOTION ...BUT NO MOVEMENT.YOU FEEL ME. wink

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Lankaline(m): 1:51am On Aug 24, 2014
onadana: You see because our thinking and way of life is so bastardized we see wrong as right and vice versa.What does one actually mean by side man or guy?...More like having a husband or wife then you have a side one.But that is exactly what is happening today.What is the guarantee that that side one does not have a side one...you see the circle goes on and on.There is no guarantee even with the side one.The fact of the matter is most relationships are so sentimental that they don't reason with their head.To me its so easy to see or know if a relationship is heading somewhere?I don't agree with sex in a relationship..am not even taking from a religious point of view.The point is if you can give me sex..what is the guarantee that some else would not get it.Every body has a line if you can touch it you will certainly get what you want.A guy will never last in a relationship if all he wants is sex and you don't give in.Its just a matter of time he will leave.If he says he wants to marry you then why the hurry to go to bed.But if there is no long term commitment then no one should feel cheated because you are not bound if one decides to eat the forbidden fruit and later starts acting 'strange' when a new show comes along.Its a free world..you don't owe me i don't owe you.

The bottom line is LOVE is LOve..it is either you do it a 100% with all commitment or you don't.Here is the catch.IF A GUY LOVES A GIRL AND VICE VERSA AND THE 'LUCRE OF SODOM' STILL ATTRACTS YOU OR YOU STILL LOOK BACK TO EGYPT....NOT THAT YOU DON'T LOVE THAT PERSON ACCORDING TO YOU WHO IS IN LOVE.BUT THAT SO CALLED LOVE IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO WITHER THE STORM OF SODOM OR EGYPT'....you are not in love...YOU ARE IN LUST...that is why most relationship is LIKE THE LOCAL BARBER'S CHAIR.......ALL MOTION ...BUT NO MOVEMENT.YOU FEEL ME. wink

go to bed N!gga,,!ts already late
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by jnrbayano(m): 2:45am On Aug 24, 2014
miztola: yes she should!! guys can't be trusted and most of them have side chicks

Nne be careful, the bold, so powerful it is has transformed many ladies who held firm to that tenet into I-have-been-called-to-remain-a-spinster-for-life warriors.

smiley
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by jnrbayano(m): 2:51am On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: its simply cheating!
people and long throat sha,...eating from two plates with style

after dating a guy for atleast six months,u shld knw if hes goin to be a the main guy or not,a keeper or not ....stop fooling around jor....gurls can be vexing atimes angry

RuudNisterooy: This right here is one of the reasons many marriages crash woefully before they even started these days.
How can you encourage someone to keep a side guy/girl? If you are in, stay in. Don't put one leg in the house and have the other outside.
When you concentrate on one relationship you've a better chance at making things work, you've a better chance at being the kinda person your partner will come to cherish. You don't have to keep your attention divided.
If after giving your best and it didn't work out, fine! You can pack your bags and leave, at least u'd be satisfied inside that you gave your best. And trust me, someday someone will come around who'll totally be swept off their feet by the best you give.
There's nothing right at all 'bout having side chicks/guys, even with all the beautiful excuses.

Excellent in excellence!! Wow!!!
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Osakah24(m): 3:05am On Aug 24, 2014
you will always make comparisons and thats where the wahala starts from
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by tonyx4x44(m): 4:38am On Aug 24, 2014
Tallesty1: Most girls have sides guys, it is not new. Infact Girls have more side guys, than guys but what they don't know is that it complicates things for them. If you don't trust guys then stop investing emotionaly in your relationship. Her reason is no excuse at all. A girl's heart, like her body, is not designed to handle side guys. It kills their ability to bond. Side guys/girls is the reason most people do not work on their relationship because there is an alternative. If you don't like/trust your partner then brake-up.

very sensible
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by samurairulzz(m): 5:49am On Aug 24, 2014
Beemahn: ur 'cousin sister'? Op we know this story is a product of ur imaqination but next time pls try and make it more believable... dis isnt' nollywood. my cousin sister ko? my sister's brother ni?
CHAI!!! Dia ris God ooooo
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by lagcity(m): 6:33am On Aug 24, 2014
Rubbish. Hey ladies, if you ever find yourself needing a "side guy", then you haven't chosen a quality "main guy" in the first place. In courtship, 2 fives don't make a ten. grin grin You just a hoe grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by sexylogan(m): 6:37am On Aug 24, 2014

Tallesty1 yearning sense again as usual. I completely agree bro
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by sorom4: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2014
Many hearts are bn broken every seconds of the day due to a mere misunderstanding. Though my opinion; i encourage girls (even my gf) to have side guys, cos anything (since we are mere mortals) can make us to go our separate ways. But the funniest part of it is that; she shouldnt let me know or i shouldnt find out that i'm not d only man on scene (cos i love her). I believe that WHAT YOU DONT KNOW that happened at your back means nothing to you
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by missEmjay(f): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2014
Dipville: @MissEmjay....logically I fink u right.....but pls can u explain the 'INADEQUACY'?

well, When a girl doesn't get everything(which may sometimes include assurance of marriage) from the main guy. Ladies want a sense of security and a whole lot of commitment in a relationship. so, lack of these is what I call 'inadequacy'
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Anny45: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2014
In as much as having a side guy is wrong,I don't encorage any lady to put all her eggs in one basket.You think you have a main guy,only to find out later that you are just his side chick,what happens? Relationship these days is complicated! My cousin's friend had this guy she was so madly in love with that she never allowed anyone come close,the guy proposed to her and after some months,came up with some flimsy excuses. She was heart broken and it took alot of talking to and encouragement to make her feel better. I don't think ppl are sincere with r/s anymore.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Dailyfavour(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2014
If she can withstand it (tho not good), but she should bear in mind that AID & EBOLA are real. True men could be funny somtime but once hook its a cross to carry
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fourwinds: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2014
ozo13: u wr d side guy in such a case bro grin angry grin grin grin
u are so sure. u must be a prophet
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by lalasticlala(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2014
sorom4: Many hearts are bn broken every seconds of the day due to a mere misunderstanding. Though my opinion; i encourage girls (even my gf) to have side guys, cos anything (since we are mere mortals) can make us to go our separate ways. But the funniest part of it is that; she shouldnt let me know or i shouldnt find out that i'm not d only man on scene (cos i love her). I believe that WHAT YOU DONT KNOW that happened at your back means nothing to you
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by xtervaganza(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2014
heartmatters: see how all these guys are getting worked up, yet they are the baba's @ keeping side chicks and cheating.

believe me, miss

I have no problem with her keeping a side guy or whatever she wants to call it

But why on earth would a young man ask you out on a date and you invited 2 of your friends along?

She's lucky I'm not the guy, I'll leave right there and pretend like I've never seen her b4

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) / Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.