Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,341 members, 7,974,442 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:01 AM

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (53437 Views)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by trustedward(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: yea because most guys are irresponsible these days
so most gurls are nt irresponsible? ...meanwhile d number of prostitutes are on the increase grin
prettythicksme: yea because most guys are irresponsible these days
so most gurls are nt irresponsible? ...meanwhile d number of prostitutes are on the increase
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Galads(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
Side guys, what an interesting topic which brings me to my own story. Am a kinda person that believes anything you can't tell or hiding from your partner is cheating. Be it text, chats etc. To cut the long story short, I notice she started keeping side guys and still she wants me 100% committed. If any girl calls me, she starts accusing me they are my gf. It got so bad till d day I decided to even check if this babe is actuAlly 100% faithful. Checking her phone, I almost fainted.infact I called her a prostitute, that is a girl I planned to marry. But rite now, I need face my hustle and forget women. Ladies, if u think side guys are the best for u, think twice as for dat girl that use to be in my life, she will soon realize that 80% of guys that are too over nice to you are out there only wanna get inbtw ur legs. Peace

6 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by goodgood2(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise:
But side guys can be friendzoned? grin
To be sincere, "side guy" sounds like "sex guy"; while "main guy" depicts fiancee or serious guy. Side guy? There is nothing "side" about it. Sex and money are key things; without those two items, the relationship dies. I think keeping side guys is borne out of greed. The day I find out my chick is keeping a side guy, I won't need to hear from her. I'll leave her before saying a word to her. Sideguying is an act of disrespect.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by debeey87(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dygeasy: No. That's a different ball game. A friendzoned guy is on no side at all. He is under the girl's foot to be trampled on as she wishes. grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Drdreluv: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
I call it spare tire.....
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by debeey87(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dygeasy: No. That's a different ball game. A friendzoned guy is on no side at all. He is under the girl's foot to be trampled on as she wishes. grin

A beg wetin be friendzone
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by missEmjay(f): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
IN MY OPINION, I DON'T THINK ITS SUCH A NICE THING TO DO. I MEAN, IF I WERE THE MAIN GUY, I WOULDN'T LIKE TO BE SHARING MY GF WITH SOME SIDE-GUY. BUT I GUESS ITS DUE TO 'INADEQUACY' ON THE PART OF THE MAIN GUY THAT MAKES MOST GALS OPT FOR SIDE-GUYS
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
lalasticlala: My cousin sister called me sometime ago, that she would wanna see me. I asked her where she was, she told me to meet her at a fast food joint. About an hour later, I was there. I met her in company of a her very pretty friend and one guy.

I fixed my eyes more on her friend and took few glances at the guy. I noticed that the guy actually took them out because of my cousin. But I was worried.
My worry stemmed from the fact that I knew my cousin's man, as in her fiance or something and the guy I saw with her was definitely not the guy I knew.
I said to myself, may be it's just a harmless date.

Later, I asked my cousin About her main guy, she said he's OK. Then she made me understand that the guy I met with her was just a new friend that likes her and wants a date. I asked her what her answer was since she already has a guy.
She bluntly and confidently told me that she can't put her eggs in one basket.
" Hey!! bros, I can't put my eggs in one basket, what if Chucks disappoints me tomorrow and decides to marry another girl? I will just keep this guy as a 'side guy' in case of disappointments ooo!!"
These were her exact words.

I burst out in laughter. Shuooooo!!! I thought that it's only some few guys that have "side chicks".

Well, I tried to encourage her to maintain just one guy at a time since Chucks, her main guy has shown sign of seriousness in their relationship. But she wouldn't hear of that.

So babes, what's your take on having a "side guy" in case of disappointment? Does it worth it?
What of in the course of having the so called "side guy" and the main guy discovers and she loses the main guy or even loses both guys?

If a babe must have a side guy in case of 'disappointment', how would she go about it? Would there be sex with the side guy?
What the. Zap is he saying
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by benswagtt(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bootybuttchic: its simply cheating!
people and long throat sha,...eating from two plates with style

after dating a guy for atleast six months,u shld knw if hes goin to be a the main guy or not,a keeper or not ....stop fooling around jor....gurls can be vexing atimes angry
sincere talk

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Flygerian1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Any gal that keeps a side guy is a prostishawo!

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by kashman1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
no side guy for me
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
NO!

If you expect something bad to happen, in this case, someone to disppoint you, it is very likely that it will happen. It is called self-fulfilling prophecy. Believe in your partner as long as he / she does not give you a reason to doubt him / her and your chances to have a good relationship are better.

In case he / she messes up, you can still move on and find someone new.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Superstar007(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bootybuttchic: its simply cheating!
people and long throat sha,...eating from two plates with style

after dating a guy for atleast six months,u shld knw if hes goin to be a the main guy or not,a keeper or not ....stop fooling around jor....gurls can be vexing atimes angry

Gbam!!
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Dipville(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sadly mr bruva....marriage has lost that sacrdness already.....

This is a generation gone on arrival....

So sad angry

Lancelott: Let's look at it like this.....the people who claim guys are cheats should reason with this logic: the guys don't cheat with their fellow males (cos I call having a side person cheating)..they cheat with females, so those who accuse guys of irresponsibility should know that the guys are also being "irresponsible" with females like them...if the so called "responsible" females should refuse indecency, then we won't be having this debate. Having a side guy or chick is a wrong notion cos if you don't feel right with your lover then leave #shikena...this is hw marriage will soon loose its sacredness lil by lil..
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Dipville(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
@MissEmjay....logically I fink u right.....but pls can u explain the 'INADEQUACY'?

missEmjay: IN MY OPINION, I DON'T THINK ITS SUCH A NICE THING TO DO. I MEAN, IF I WERE THE MAIN GUY, I WOULDN'T LIKE TO BE SHARING MY GF WITH SOME SIDE-GUY. BUT I GUESS ITS DUE TO 'INADEQUACY' ON THE PART OF THE MAIN GUY THAT MAKES MOST GALS OPT FOR SIDE-GUYS
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Dipville(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Yea,

Your hustle will be blessed by God's grace....plz leave dose low-life bitches...when u hustle and u made...same God'll bless you with a good one.....

90% of 'em bitches are DAWGS.....

quote author=Galads]Side guys, what an interesting topic which brings me to my own story. Am a kinda person that believes anything you can't tell or hiding from your partner is cheating. Be it text, chats etc. To cut the long story short, I notice she started keeping side guys and still she wants me 100% committed. If any girl calls me, she starts accusing me they are my gf. It got so bad till d day I decided to even check if this babe is actuAlly 100% faithful. Checking her phone, I almost fainted.infact I called her a prostitute, that is a girl I planned to marry. But rite now, I need face my hustle and forget women. Ladies, if u think side guys are the best for u, think twice as for dat girl that use to be in my life, she will soon realize that 80% of guys that are too over nice to you are out there only wanna get inbtw ur legs. Peace[/quote]
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by senatorn3c(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mk i hear say I be side guy for any lady mouth...Ana m achi kwa nu
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by TrYcIa1(f): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise: Having a ''Side guy'' is absolutely necessary these days. Guys are getting irresponsible by the day and girls shouldn't take that chance and ''miss the train going to heaven''. One thing that I totally disagree with having a side guy is the involvement of sex in the affair.
U have just said ma mind
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
I had months of issues over this with my girl and eventually it costed us our relationship..Quite saddening but I cant bear my girl having a side guy and comparing my flaws with his awesomeness one way or the other..Good ridance
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fourwinds: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Galads: Side guys, what an interesting topic which brings me to my own story. Am a kinda person that believes anything you can't tell or hiding from your partner is cheating. Be it text, chats etc. To cut the long story short, I notice she started keeping side guys and still she wants me 100% committed. If any girl calls me, she starts accusing me they are my gf. It got so bad till d day I decided to even check if this babe is actuAlly 100% faithful. Checking her phone, I almost fainted.infact I called her a prostitute, that is a girl I planned to marry. But rite now, I need face my hustle and forget women. Ladies, if u think side guys are the best for u, think twice as for dat girl that use to be in my life, she will soon realize that 80% of guys that are too over nice to you are out there only wanna get inbtw ur legs. Peace
I concur broda
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fourwinds: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
TrYcIa1: U have just said ma mind
in how many cases will dis be possible. keeping him as side guy for two years. dis is how u girls get rape. what is not rite is not rite
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fourwinds: 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
ezeemilk: Omoh na side guy chop em pass oo when one mumu go dey for side as d main guy nd no puna for am...I am a virgin, I want to keep ma self untill we marry , I promise to reserve it for u ..dos are lies gals tel d good(main) guy when d side guy don tier to chop her....,eyaah!! , na all dis church 'good ' boiz dey suffer am pass.
hahahahaaaaa....infact dose good brodas for church don suffer. used product dem dey get. deir girls pretending to be virgins since 1090 AD

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fourwinds: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
holusormi:

Trust me sire ,, with my little level of experience ,, once I get into get pants I'll know if she's a fresh church GEH or an over-fuked,husband searching binch grin
u think u are smart. dose are d ones dat will be with holding d pants from u .telling u dey are virgins
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Superstar007(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
I dnt think either of the guys is the main guy. Both of them are side guys, reason being both of them are being kept incase either of them fvck up(thats like double dating)
Any girl wey wan use me do side guy.
Holy Ghost!!

Fireeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by bosun11(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
carefreewannabe: NO!

If you expect something bad to happen, in this case, someone to disppoint you, it is very likely that it will happen. It is called self-fulfilling prophecy. Believe in your partner as long as he / she does not give you a reason to doubt him / her and your chances to have a good relationship are better.

In case he / she messes up, you can still move on and find someone new.

reasonable post by a lady...thumbs up...all others.....smh

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fourwinds: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
lalasticlala:

exactly, at least I know one that approves of it, they are both students so d girl gives him money from d numerous men she keeps.
any guy dat permits dis..d girl should know she is a pawn in a game of chess

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fourwinds: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
heartmatters: see how all these guys are getting worked up, yet they are the baba's @ keeping side chicks and cheating.

d body of a man is never d same as d body of a woman. one expands while d other keep its shape

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fourwinds: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
adediamond07: for every "side guy" you have there'll be "side kick" to your relationship and beyond.

...or are you prepared to have "side man" in your marriage......... believe it or leave it most of the so called "side guy" will still be there to /explore/ you after you are married.
very true. dis is what women should watch for. since he has reach d deir he will continue to reach local government head quarters

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by redsun(m): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Women are polygamous too just like men. It is just a way of watching her back and making sure she doesn't fall flat when something goes. The loser is the one without a plan b.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by samuelnwankwo: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Even with the presence a side guy around,disappointment is still a possible on both sides!so the most important thing under this circumstance is to work on urself and the relationship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.