Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (53372 Views)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by adsonstone: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
Side guy?

I guess that's the highest level of friendzone.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Waspy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
holusormi: Well,,, I don't care it she has 10 side guys or if am even the main guy or one of the side guys ,,, holusormi doesn't care !!! So far I get my steady supply of punnani grin,, shii will hit the roof if she starts hoarding the goddy bags from me ,,, it's her problem , if she like make she get 100 side Guys,, na her yansh go slack ,, not my prick and afta all is done ,, I shall enta our church and get me a homely GEH angry angry angry
SMHFU...and you think these girls in church are not the very ones we talking about. Op's sis or coz wey we dey talk abt no dey go church too abi? Dey there make pant dey wear you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Fitz22(f): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Side guy n side babe grin

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Anacksunamun: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: I want a side guy who get money

A leech in the making!!
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by holusormi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Waspy: SMHFU...and you think this girls in church are not the very ones we talking about undecided

Trust me sire ,, with my little level of experience ,, once I get into get pants I'll know if she's a fresh church GEH or an over-fuked,husband searching binch grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by soderican(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Yes she should because we guys love fruit salad
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by tosinhtml: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
Odunharry: lalasticlala which juju u dy use to
dy hit frontpage everytime? D baba make do the jazz go school
wella

She might be dating the Mods, you can never tell !!! grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Simonet: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
lalasticlala: My cousin sister called me sometime ago, that she would wanna see me. I asked her where she was, she told me to meet her at a fast food joint. About an hour later, I was there. I met her in company of a her very pretty friend and one guy.

I fixed my eyes more on her friend and took few glances at the guy. I noticed that the guy actually took them out because of my cousin. But I was worried.
My worry stemmed from the fact that I knew my cousin's man, as in her fiance or something and the guy I saw with her was definitely not the guy I knew.
I said to myself, may be it's just a harmless date.

Later, I asked my cousin About her main guy, she said he's OK. Then she made me understand that the guy I met with her was just a new friend that likes her and wants a date. I asked her what her answer was since she already has a guy.
She bluntly and confidently told me that she can't put her eggs in one basket.
" Hey!! bros, I can't put my eggs in one basket, what if Chucks disappoints me tomorrow and decides to marry another girl? I will just keep this guy as a 'side guy' in case of disappointments ooo!!"
These were her exact words.

I burst out in laughter. Shuooooo!!! I thought that it's only some few guys that have "side chicks".

Well, I tried to encourage her to maintain just one guy at a time since Chucks, her main guy has shown sign of seriousness in their relationship. But she wouldn't hear of that.

So babes, what's your take on having a "side guy" in case of disappointment? Does it worth it?
What of in the course of having the so called "side guy" and the main guy discovers and she loses the main guy or even loses both guys?

If a babe must have a side guy in case of 'disappointment', how would she go about it? Would there be sex with the side guy?

Depends on how muguish the main guy is grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
See as guys are sooo passionate and concerned about a babe having a side guy. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
Side guy or chick, back guy or chick, do whatever works for you! Personally, I wonder how people do it! Just too much hassle for me.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Xano(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bootybuttchic: its simply cheating!
people and long throat sha,...eating from two plates with style

after dating a guy for atleast six months,u shld knw if hes goin to be a the main guy or not,a keeper or not ....stop fooling around jor....gurls can be vexing atimes angry

Thank you
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by lalasticlala(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
oshokay: hahaha... men I so like this topic.... well I've seen a situation where a b.f knows his chick has a side guy and he approves of it

exactly, at least I know one that approves of it, they are both students so d girl gives him money from d numerous men she keeps.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by darlingnuel(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Well, it's called GREED! Both sexes practise it. So wtf?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Xano(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
EllaD101: If both of u love each other, having a spare tyre is not necssary.

True. I'm observing mature replies. Thank you.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Dlionsheart: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
The potency and vividness of all marriages to survived its 10th anniversary (at least), depend largely on the foundation of the relationship. Judge what will be the outcome of a relationship that starts on the foundation of 'Side chicks/guys'

WE ARE INDEED THE ARCHITECT OF OUR MISERY!

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by cbliss(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dem bitches aint loyal mehn....'Don't hate the players hate the game'.....

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
andromida:

Is your woman on NL?

nope..... why?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by lalasticlala(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=holusormi]Well,,, I don't care it she has 10 side guys or if am even the main guy or one of the side guys ,,, holusormi doesn't care !!! So far I get my steady supply of punnani grin,, shii will hit the roof if she starts hoarding the goddy bags from me ,,, it's her problem , if she like make she get 100 side Guys,, na her yansh go slack ,, not my prick and afta all is done ,, I shall enta our church and get me a homely GEH angry angry angry[/quote
lol

and who told u that there are no such loose girls in. d church, in d choirs and in prayer Team? someone u met outside maybe better than d church girl o. na just luck abeg
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by xynerise: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
cirmuell: grin i bet he didn't see the (m) beside ur moniker.
Nna eh
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Xano(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
UjSizzle: *In Chris Brown's voice* This girls ain't loyal grin

If you're asking whether it's right for a woman to be deceptive, then the answer is No--well, in my opinion. I don't see the point of being in for one guy and keeping the other as a fall back.....for what exactly? Marriage? How do people even manage being interested in someone else in a romantic way, when they'd rather give their heart to someone else?

I think it's deceptive especially if this guy in question isn't aware of the other guy, and quite unfair.

Be nice to people if you must, but not because you want them around in case something goes wrong tomorrow.
That's settling and i don't think settling for anything is remotely okay.

But hey what do I know? undecided grin
If them guys don't mind being the reserve nigger because he wants the chic so bad, then everyone can go on with whatever they doing.

Thank you.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by heartmatters(f): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
see how all these guys are getting worked up, yet they are the baba's @ keeping side chicks and cheating.

xtervaganza: I have no business with your cousin or sister having a side guy or whatever
But she's a low life for inviting YOU, HER FRIEND to a date with the guy
Typical hungry b1tch
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by adediamond07(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
for every "side guy" you have there'll be "side kick" to your relationship and beyond.

...or are you prepared to have "side man" in your marriage......... believe it or leave it most of the so called "side guy" will still be there to /explore/ you after you are married.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by tbaby534(f): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lol, going through each others fone ain't new to us
Fitz22:

U saw wat u were looking 4.pele
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by experimentist: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hmm, Yes/No
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by BrAkingNews: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
It's not advisable....

[size=20pt]Fake Assistant Commissioner Of Police Arrested In Lagos >>> http://www..com/fake-assistant-commissioner-police-arrested-lagos/[/size]
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by akpanikpe(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Na like Nepal light na, u get 2 or 3 phaces jst in case if there is low current or no light then u switch to the other and if light no dey all u on gen. Shikena
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by LordReed(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrsChima: If she is not married. .she shouldn't have to settle for one guy.

I didn't say go Bleep many guys...I said don't settle until it's exclusive.

Hey lady long time no read.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Xano(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Anyone who has a side guy/girl, don't complain about relationships or men(or women), because you are the same. Look yourself in the mirror, you are the same.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
If a guy will have spares ladies anyhow why is that of a lady a problem.

The world should be America- liberty
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Atmmachine(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
These Holes Ain't Loyal Since 1872..

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Wedding Photo Of A Couple Kissing As Boy Looks / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.