Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,065 members, 7,946,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (53374 Views)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Akalia(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
babyosisi:

I agree
Ladies don't keep side bobos when they are fully into a relationship
If there are doubts about the main guy, Don't chase away other serious admirers with potentials
Don't sleep around but keep some assistant boyfriends that you can always upgrade to a higher status when the main one fails
advice is wicked
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by honeric01(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
onstelly: I use to be of the opnion that is not right but after what I went through, I so support this side guy of a thing

Be ready to be a side girl too..

life gives you what you deserve.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
WackyJ1:

See this one
commot for road. I go break ur head. angry
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by bustyhelen(f): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Another female parading as a man on Nl
Smh

whats dis 1 saying?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Danhumprey: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise:
Friendzone is like the substitution seat in a football pitch. He might get lucky to play in the pitch grin
Reminds me of Mikel Obi a la Chelsea. It's obvious coach Mourinho has 'bench-zoned' him,making Mikel the 'side guy' while prefering Matic as the 'main guy'.gringrin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by henryobinna(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
lalasticlala: My cousin sister called me sometime ago, that she would wanna see me. I asked her where she was, she told me to meet her at a fast food joint. About an hour later, I was there. I met her in company of a her very pretty friend and one guy.

I fixed my eyes more on her friend and took few glances at the guy. I noticed that the guy actually took them out because of my cousin. But I was worried.
My worry stemmed from the fact that I knew my cousin's man, as in her fiance or something and the guy I saw with her was definitely not the guy I knew.
I said to myself, may be it's just a harmless date.

Later, I asked my cousin About her main guy, she said he's OK. Then she made me understand that the guy I met with her was just a new friend that likes her and wants a date. I asked her what her answer was since she already has a guy.
She bluntly and confidently told me that she can't put her eggs in one basket.
" Hey!! bros, I can't put my eggs in one basket, what if Chucks disappoints me tomorrow and decides to marry another girl? I will just keep this guy as a 'side guy' in case of disappointments ooo!!"
These were her exact words.

I burst out in laughter. Shuooooo!!! I thought that it's only some few guys that have "side chicks".

Well, I tried to encourage her to maintain just one guy at a time since Chucks, her main guy has shown sign of seriousness in their relationship. But she wouldn't hear of that.

So babes, what's your take on having a "side guy" in case of disappointment? Does it worth it?
What of in the course of having the so called "side guy" and the main guy discovers and she loses the main guy or even loses both guys?

If a babe must have a side guy in case of 'disappointment', how would she go about it? Would there be sex with the side guy?
OP abeg tell me, which jazz you dey use make frontpage na. or you fit write ebook on 'how to make frontpage on NL' I'll gladly buy
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
bustyhelen: whats dis 1 saying?
go back to school, if you can't read and understand basic English ..
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by ShakurM(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrsChima: If she is not married. .she shouldn't have to settle for one guy.

I didn't say go Bleep many guys...I said don't settle until it's exclusive.
I see the lie in this.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Orikinla(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Majority of Nigerian girls or women are doing so, because they are insecure. Especially on Facebook.
But many of them will deny it.

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
do youths of these days know what they want for themselves. why be in a relationship when you know the guy could leave you , its shows you two are not committed . the side guy might eventually lead to her break up , and when the side guys knows he is a side guy , he there is another dumping. where is the love then and what are relationships all about?.... only dumb people who have got no focus does the side thing.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by xynerise: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Danhumprey: Reminds me of Mikel Obi a la Chelsea. It's obvious coach Mourinho has 'bench-zoned' him,making Mikel the 'side guy' while prefering Matic as the 'main guy'.gringrin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by 50calibre(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
It's only logical for girls to have side guys as it is for guys to have side girls. You don't throw all your eggs into one basket.

A wise person has option A, B and even C
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Wahhhh! Are you kidding me? shocked. 10yrs ban?! Is that even possible? shocked. Whose nest did you rustle that fetched you such a sentence?
Can't believe it...
Lemme go and peep @ Orabelle tho wink.
I only asked a question o grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by robosky02(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
i dont think side guy or girl is necessary

from the beginning you'll know the seriouse one even from the body language.
once seriouness is establish with real love etc stick with one partner and get married quickly

better to put your eggs in one basket an watch over it with commitment
than to run from piller to post. overworking urself.
chances are that if they both findout you will lose double.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Omomehn: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
So u are invariably asking if its ok for a girl to cheat?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
My god!! I can't believe my eyes! I just read the comments and seriously couldn't contain the stupefaction that followed suit!!!

What??!

Is this bullshit really coming from you ladies?

I mean, you don't see anything wrong in it? Really?

I swear to Hercules, I go Whoøse any useless bitçh wey accuse me of cheating for just having a side chic "in case of disappointment" from today.

Oh, so I must fúck that "side chic" before it becomes cheating shey?

See this bïtches oh. After them go talk say guys no dey stay one place.....

Oh wait, you think say that "Side guy" na mumu ni??
You wan make am Extra tyre keep am for booth while you dey service your "Main guy," really?

Ok, assume you are a "Side chic" to a guy who doesn't give you the benefits of a Girlfriend but renders them magnanimously to another girl whom he refers to as his "Main chic."

Do you fúcking know what you are to him A road side bîtch!!!

Make una dey apply nah. It's not bad quite alright, but call it by its name (it's CHEATING)

10 Likes

henryobinna: OP abeg tell me, which jazz you dey use make frontpage na. or you fit write ebook on 'how to make frontpage on NL' I'll gladly buy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Cmanforall: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tallesty1: Most girls have sides guys, it is not new. Infact Girls have more side guys, than guys but what they don't know is that it complicates things for them. If you don't trust guys then stop investing emotionaly in your relationship. Her reason is no excuse at all. A girl's heart, like her body, is not designed to handle side guys. It kills their ability to bond. Side guys/girls is the reason most people do not work on their relationship because there is an alternative. If you don't like/trust your partner then BREAKUP.
FIXED.
No need thanking me. What are friends for?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
This is almost totally normal for dem Ladies...av met some of dem and even got involved with 1 at sch...she had up to 4 diff guys who inside of their heads were d 'main-men'...I was d youngest and 5th man,she never hid d fact of av'n multiple men by her but I didn't relent been 1 of 'em tho'...she was worth it...I jxt pitied those men den,workn class "not married,matured-men" been fooled.... Nawa shaa,dis world has gone far grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Tallesty1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Cmanforall:
FIXED.
No need thanking me. What are friends for?
funny yougrin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by emperortony: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dygeasy: Having a side guy isn't even as DANGEROUS and TERRIFYING as this; grin
grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by henryobinna(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin grin grin
don't laugh oh.
am waiting for the nigga's reply.
he has made front page for around 4 times or so, this week or so.

first it was one article that he claimed a magazine copied n i adviced him to sue 'em.

now he's now king of frontpage. I need his ebook.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrankySnow: I only asked a question o grin
Chai! That's too cruel.
Anyways i peeped on Orabelle. I saw her sitting on...... (i don't know what it was again grin). But I did press the 'like' button on her pics becos she's very pretty wink.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Yes... just friendzone the person. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by GTrans(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
Margy:

And it is a yes yes for me cool cool
Pele...hope you'll marry soon.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by GatJokez(f): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
cirmuell: I don't at all, sadso you support her decision her?

Naaa, one man is more than enough for me wink.... How I see it: one man = one headache, two men or more = too many headaches for me hahaha grin

I do understand why some women feel it's only fair to have a backup boo cuz many men seem not to have a problem with having second, third, etc babes. I'm good with whom I have and wouldn't want him to have a backup babe angry ... so, I'll play nice cool

So, cirmuell, you don't believe in having backup babes? tongue

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by bettercreature(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
I hope my girl friend dont open this tread
@OP,Please stop misleading ladies
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Godson201333(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
It is only nigeria girls that do
Hard to get things
Back up plans
Liars
That's why a lot of them are also losers....

Only an slowpoke will allow to be friendzoned or to be used as back up plan..

Bt my advice to you guys is bold and blunt...

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Goghene(f): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
I
really dont see anytin wrong in having a side guy anymore. Our guys are
growin from bad to worst on daily basis. So wat do u expect a lady who
had proudly and faithfull loved her man only to discover dat she had been a
side girl all these while or her man is havin someone else? She would only be
consoled if she has a substitute. Such thing can so traumatise a lady
especially the highly emotional ones. On d issue of sex, my stand is
absolute abstenance til marriage.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise: Having a ''Side guy'' is absolutely necessary these days. Guys are getting irresponsible by the day and girls shouldn't take that chance and ''miss the train going to heaven''. One thing that I totally disagree with having a side guy is the involvement of sex in the affair.
i bet you that if you have me as your side guy, u will beg me for sex.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
GatJokez:

Naaa, one man is more than enough for me wink.... How I see it: one man = one headache, two men or more = too many headaches for me hahaha grin

I do understand why some women feel it's only fair to have a backup boo cuz many men seem not to have a problem with having second, third, etc babes. I'm good with whom I have and wouldn't want him to have a backup babe angry ... so, I'll play nice cool

So, cirmuell, you don't believe in having backup babes? tongue
Yeah,1 shuld av be perfect but I think ladies who do all dat,do so maybe for d adventurous ish or probably insecurity but its preedi wrong...u end up tryn to hide d 2 from eachoda...u get more emotional problems and maybe end up sharing her body to both or more parties as d case may be....I think 1 man-1 woman is d sweetest....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) / Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.