Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,067 members, 7,946,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (53376 Views)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
cirmuell: cry na konikoni love you dey do me sha, na wao cry cry
grin how I go do u konikoni love nau?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by shoein(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Be extremely careful..there are diseases and things that will kill especially nowadays....And since most don't practice safe sex...this is why the wise learns from the mistakes of others..read..prov..8:33

As a clinician many wish they can go back.!!!...That will not be our story..Amen..

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by cirmuell(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
GatJokez:

I don't think cirmuell liked your answer, miztola grin cheesy
I don't at all, sad
GatJokez:
It sure is, haha wink grin ..... how does the saying go? What's good for the hen (in this case roosters smiley) is good for the gander? grin grin grin
so you support her decision her?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by cirmuell(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
miztola: grin how I go do u konikoni love nau?
the syd bobo nko? U've been cheating on me sad
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
cirmuell: the syd bobo nko? U've been cheating on me sad
where u see the side bobo shockedshocked
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by cirmuell(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
miztola: where u see the side bobo shockedshocked
no be you dey give someone advice no,?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by loswhite(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrsChima: If she is not married. .she shouldn't have to settle for one guy.

I didn't say go Bleep many guys...I said don't settle until it's exclusive.
so if men think the same way, it means all relationship will be open relationship until it is "exclusive".pls define what u meant by exclusive
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
cirmuell: no be you dey give someone advice no,?
cool down jor na only advice I give o!!
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by josite: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
common sense says dont put ur eggs in one basket.shit happens all the time.prepare for shit time. but dont get caught or u ar dead.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by wikiman(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
HIV can come by the side too sha
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
~many, many, many guys out there have more than one girl. even if u think u've the sweetest guy, he has another chick, trust me. or maybe u're even the side chick but he has led you to believe you're his main chick. the main point is you're not the only girl he's seeing.

~if another man shows interest in u, don't turn him down. keep his digits and keep up the communication with him so u will have someone to fall back on too, once ur relationship with ur so-called bf ends. he is doing the same thing, trust me! don't be fooled, ladies... shine ur eyes!

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by begwong: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
They always have Them.... I parted with a lady after we couldn't reconcile a few issues prior to our marriage, but after 2 months of our separation, she got married to a Stanby side guy who to me is Mr available.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by shoein(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
wikiman: HIV can come by the side too sha
so correct...you wonder why the avg. life expectancy for Nigerians is in the 50's..

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by bustyhelen(f): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
aflyingbird: ~many, many, many guys out there have more than one girl. even if u think u've the sweetest guy, he has another chick, trust me. or maybe u're even the side chick but he has led you to believe you're his main chick. the main point is you're not the only girl he's seeing.

~if another man shows interest in u, don't turn him down. keep his digits and keep up the communication with him so u will have someone to fall back on too, once ur relationship with ur so-called bf ends. he is doing the same thing, trust me! don't be fooled, ladies... shine ur eyes!
hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by bossanmayor(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
bak here in de country is there anytin like slide guy for de gals yll.u re only A Slide Guy wen got no bill to pay,den ur b**ch don ur .All diz hoe ain't loyal
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by WackyJ1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: smiley wink

See this one
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise: Having a ''Side guy'' is absolutely necessary these days. Guys are getting irresponsible by the day and girls shouldn't take that chance and ''miss the train going to heaven''. One thing that I totally disagree with having a side guy is the involvement of sex in the affair.

I agree
Ladies don't keep side bobos when they are fully into a relationship
If there are doubts about the main guy, Don't chase away other serious admirers with potentials
Don't sleep around but keep some assistant boyfriends that you can always upgrade to a higher status when the main one fails
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by shilexholly(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tell ur cousin 2 go 4d third cos d 2 she has will disappoint her....mayb she shud kip 10 sef 2 aviod disappointment.......she herself she b disappointment

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by erutoria: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
farano: Having a side guy is a no-no for me
hmmm!!!Thk God for ur life. People who talk like this act oppositely
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by honeric01(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
Yet they all want faithful partners..

keep attracting your kind..

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
bustyhelen: hahahahahahaha

I fit put my big mouth for ur big breast? cheesy
omo wetin dey show for ur top?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ytfvyb96xr8v4ly746khri4umt7bexta1271133[/img]
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by honeric01(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
shilexholly: Tell ur cousin 2 go 4d third cos d 2 she has will disappoint her....mayb she shud kip 10 sef 2 aviod disappointment.......she herself she b disappointment

Or maybe date every guy that comes her way since 2-3 are likely to disappoint her.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by MORNDEW(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
A generation dat coin word to justify their high level of cheating what if d two disapoints u. Dat means u nid six side guys.ashawos

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by cirmuell(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
miztola: cool down jor na only advice I give o!!
torh. Okay oh... grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Jhulyan(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
May God punish any girl who takes me as a side guy

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Another female parading as a man on Nl
Smh
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Jhulyan: May God punish any girl who takes me as a side guy

God won't punish anybody because

[size=28pt]You won't be a side guy you will be an assistant boyfriend[/size]

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by shilexholly(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
She nids more guys o 2 aviod disappointment.......
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Proxy001(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
although I see reasons with u sha because of d way some of my gender misbehave.... but I oppose ur afore mentioned notion because its d duty of d master key to open all doors but its totally abnormal for a lock to be opened by all keys..... thank u.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hmmmm.... My uncle once told me, don't go on a journey without having a spare tyre and don't be in a relationship without having a back up.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by onstelly(f): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
I use to be of the opnion that is not right but after what I went through, I so support this side guy of a thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) / Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.