Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,166 members, 7,896,962 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Constructive Counsel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Constructive Counsel (1028 Views)

My Friend Doesn't Believe In Marriage .counsel Needed Please / Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel / Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
I am in a lot of trouble. I dated my ex for a few years but we had to break up ten months ago because of same genotype issue. A month ago, I finally met this
great guy after not being able to date for a while and we hit it off immediately. I went to see my ex for one last "kiss" and we ended up having sex.

I wasn't in my safe period and we didn't use a condom in the heat of passion. My new boo and I went out partying five days later and came back high. While we were having sex, the condom broke. I immediately got up and went to pee o. Now my period is late and I'm trying to figure out who may be the father.

Is it my ex or my current boo? If I tell my ex it's him, we'd have to get.married, same with the other guy.
What if I tell my current boo it's his and then later start seeing my ex in the baby's face?? I'm really confused on what to do and I need to act fast. I don't want to tell either of them that I slept with the other around
the same period. I would prefer to marry my ex
though, I still love him so much and he loves me too''.

What should I do?

Please, no.insults......... constructive advice.
Source :Nigeria info
Re: Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
shocked shocked shocked orisirisi it's probably your ex that got you preggy,I'm sure you know who did,or you know who you'd rather it be,like they always say na woman know who give am belle. angry angry

let me now scold you,so you went to see your ex for one last kiss,as in,one LAST kiss shocked shocked what's that?

Then in the heat of the passion, you got carried away. ..unprotected sex with someone you had not seen in a long time angry angry

And 5 days later you went back to your boyfriend to get shagged? undecided

How old are you?
Re: Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
I usually reserve my comments Hun, but just say you know, please drag your butts off and see a doctor immediately. I know things get heated sometimes, it's the Devil's work. sad
Re: Constructive Counsel by edwife(f): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
You know who the father is.Just go to see your doctor and know how far gone you are,there lies the answer.
Re: Constructive Counsel by Kanwulia: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Unbelievable!
We nefa judge the genotype issue finish. . . .You kam add RUNZ and GANJA to add h-inSOT to h-injury.

You should be CHARGED and CONVICTED for reckless endangerment!
If you have given up on YOUR OWN LIFE. . . .no need to drag others down your part of MISERY! kiss

1 Like

Re: Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kanwulia: Unbelievable!
We nefa judge the genotype issue finish. . . .You kam add RUNZ and GANJA to add h-inSOT to h-injury.

If you have given up on YOUR OWN LIFE. . . .no need to drag others down your part of MISERY! kiss

grin grin grin grin
Re: Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
One last kiss cheesy
as in you left your house withithe sole intention and purpose of going to your ex's for one last kiss What can I say then I givvup! undecided
Re: Constructive Counsel by thorpido(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
I hope you are not a troll......

I think you should suspend marriage.Go ahead and have your baby.
After the baby is born,do a paternity test to ascertain who the father is.
Make your life decision after that.
Re: Constructive Counsel by SAMBARRY: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
I don't know which is more funny whether na your post orops own grin grin
iwakolewa: shocked shocked shocked orisirisi it's probably your ex that got you preggy,I'm sure you know who did,or you know who you'd rather it be,like they always say na woman know who give am belle. angry angry

let me now scold you,so you went to see your ex for one last kiss,as in,one LAST kiss shocked shocked what's that?

Then in the heat of the passion, you got carried away. ..unprotected sex with someone you had not seen in a long time angry angry

And 5 days later you went back to your boyfriend to get shagged? undecided

How old are you?
Re: Constructive Counsel by SAMBARRY: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin grin grin

please help me slam op flavour nabanias music video that he sang waka waka baby, chuku chuku baby, I go tell my mama.baby sawale grin
Kanwulia: Unbelievable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Constructive Counsel by Kanwulia: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
SAMBARRY: grin grin grin
please help me slam op flavour nabanias music video that he sang waka waka baby, chuku chuku baby, I go tell my mama.baby sawale grin

If there is anything I can't stand. . . it is PHOCKING WITHOUT A SENSE OF PURPOSE! angry
Re: Constructive Counsel by SAMBARRY: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
@kanwulia if you didn't see flavours own play her one more night by Phil collins grin
Re: Constructive Counsel by Kanwulia: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Givemejoy: I am in a lot of trouble. I dated my ex for a few years but we had to break up ten months ago because of same genotype issue. A month ago, I finally met this
great guy after not being able to date for a while and we hit it off immediately. I went to see my ex for one last "kiss" and we ended up having sex.

I wasn't in my safe period and we didn't use a condom in the heat of passion. My new boo and I went out partying five days later and came back high. While we were having sex, the condom broke. I immediately got up and went to pee o. Now my period is late and I'm trying to figure out who may be the father.

Is it my ex or my current boo? If I tell my ex it's him, we'd have to get.married, same with the other guy.
What if I tell my current boo it's his and then later start seeing my ex in the baby's face?? I'm really confused on what to do and I need to act fast. I don't want to tell either of them that I slept with the other around
the same period. I would prefer to marry my ex
though, I still love him so much and he loves me too''.

What should I do?

Please, no.insults......... constructive advice.

Unfortunately. . . stories like yours are more of a reality than we can ever imagine.
It is a tragedy! kiss

The word 'boo' must be new to your lexicon.
The way you dey use am dey sweeeeet you welehi telehi!

I will stop here. . . since you politely asked for 'no insults'!
You for hiaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrram gaaaan! kiss

[size=4pt]*ijjjiot*[/size] kiss

4 Likes

Re: Constructive Counsel by SAMBARRY: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kanwulia:

If there is anything I can't stand. . . it is PHOCKING WITHOUT A SENSE OF PURPOSE! angry
grin grin

grin
Re: Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Try to find out when you were most likely to ovulate. This will not help you know who the father is for sure but it may give you a hint.

You will have to choose among some possibilities now. You will have to decide whether you want to keep the pregnancy or not.

I also recommend that you tell your ex and your boyfriend about the pregnancy.

My two cents.
Re: Constructive Counsel by Kanwulia: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
this modify button too dey close to the 'quote' button o.
shior! grin

1 Like

Re: Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
I thought the whole idea of breaking up with your ex was becasue you both didnt want to bring SS babies into the world

So how come you may be pregnant with his baby? Doesnt that defeat the purpose of the break up in the first instance?

Why then bother breaking up with him, if you were both going to recklessly have a baby.

It sounds like deep down in you both, you both wanted this to happen, so that you have an excuse to contiune with your relationship.

its the new BF I feel sorry for as it seems that he is just a pawn in an game.

1 Like

Re: Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
SAMBARRY: I don't know which is more funny whether na your post orops own grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Copy and paste story. Nice try.You better open up about the blog from which you picked this story.
Re: Constructive Counsel by beeevan: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
So much for serving it up and down like ceremonial Kolanutsundecided.
Re: Constructive Counsel by egopersonified(f): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Just imagine marrying your new bf, who might be AA and giving birth to an SS baby. I dont envy you at all. Just start calculating the calculatable, do at least 2 diff scans and seek the advice of a doctor before u hand over the baby to the wrong person.
Re: Constructive Counsel by Nmeri17: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
ummm OP is this you If it ain't u, then credit the source at least.

plot twist: you're prolly carrying twins like Eve carried Adam and the serpent's seed.
Re: Constructive Counsel by breathless(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Constructive councel for a destructive act? Can't place it.
OP, ever tried recontructing a damaged object or situation?
Re: Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
breathless: Constructive councel for a destructive act? Can't place it.
OP, ever tried recontructing a damaged object or situation?

@bold

May I ask if you haven't?
Re: Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Op, I feel so sorry for whom ever ends up with a leech like u. Better call your new man and tell him what a miserable wretch you are.
Re: Constructive Counsel by justcallbuki(f): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
you better get rid of it sharply to avoid story that touches! #myview
Re: Constructive Counsel by breathless(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
May I ask if you haven't?

If you have, does it look as good and real like the original?

(1) (Reply)

Who Teaches A Baby How To Say Mummy/daddy / What Parenting Actually Look Like. / Man Buys This Because Of His Wives-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.