Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Wickedness In High Esteem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wickedness In High Esteem (1207 Views)

I Need Help To Build My Self-Esteem / Ten Steps To Better Self-esteem / Is Low Self Esteem A Result Of Parental Upbringing Or Personality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wickedness In High Esteem by legendsilver(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2014
A married woman forced her 14years old sister inlaw to sits on hot plate cause she bed wetted their bed.
If you the Man or family to the girl, what will you do?

Re: Wickedness In High Esteem by echobee(f): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Jesuuuuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked. Wicked world angry. D woman should be forced to sit on a hot plate,stove,and hot coals should be poured on her head angry
Re: Wickedness In High Esteem by legendsilver(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
I can't imagine this happening to my sister, the case no go near police. Na to drag the woman outside so she can face a semi jungle justice from angry mobs. Simple
Re: Wickedness In High Esteem by tpia5: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
does opening this type of thread add value to your life?
Re: Wickedness In High Esteem by Emaprince: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
I don't know why women hate their inlaws too much...you can never go to an uncle's house,a brother's house and feel comfortable when the wife is around...all my married male relations,I avoid getting too close to them before one woman go be problem between me and a brother...this is common in nigeria..once you enter any nigerian home,you can tell who the maid is when you sight her..she will not be well taken care of..sometimes she will be starved and the husband will never know about this....women and their wickedness sha...its clear why GOD made them the weaker gender,if not....smh

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know What To Do / True Confession: My Secret Is About To Be Blown Open... / How Many Of You Remember This Flying Instrument?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.