Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,188 members, 7,913,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:30 AM

1875on's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1875on's Profile / 1875on's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by 1875on: 7:56am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobian Mumurist, because when MEND was destroying pipelines & causing chaos in the creeks of The South South we Niger Deltans blamed it on DSS & The Federal Government?

Nonsensical Cowards, you Miscreants aren’t ready.
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875on: 7:56am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

So the few Igbo's that have been developing their villages have been collecting tax to do that?

Btw, what happened to all the money that have been donated to Igbos, what project did they do with it?
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875on: 7:56am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

So when last have you read/heard about herdmens attack in other Southern region abi na Igbos also responsible for that?
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875on: 7:53am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

So you don't have governors, senators, house of reps members abi na Igbira and Ede people being governing SE for decades?

[/s]
Politics / Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by 1875on: 7:53am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Maybe your papa dey work for DSS & he passed on the intel to you? Can you swear with your life that it is so called DSS?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by 1875on: 7:53am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumu I am sure it is those same enemies of the igbos that are causing the chaos with Boko Haram up North?
[/s]
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 7th May 2022 by 1875on: 7:33am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
That man is a calm as you can be, watched him on sky sports yesterday.
[/s]
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 7th May 2022 by 1875on: 7:33am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Man U is finished, it is God punishing them for all those years of dominance under the Professor of Managers Alex Ferguson.

Liverpool went through their own phase, it was Klopp that made them relevant again, irrespective of the fact that they won the championship league & Uefa Cup.
[/s]
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Watford FC Relegated From Premiership! by 1875on: 7:33am On May 08, 2022
[s]
post=112614324:
CONGRATULATIONS to them.
Twas fun as long as it lasted!
We hope to see them again next season.

We appreciate it when people don't comment on what they don't know about.
Just like one of your friend saying last week, that there is nothing like aggregate score in soccer anymore!

They are already relegated to championship now...after championship is League one.
Do you understand better now?
Again, We will see them back to premiership next season.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by 1875on: 7:29am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
If APC doesn’t field Yemi Osinabjo, consider Abubakar Atiku the next President. Case Closed, all those other aspirants in pdp are children including the Governors, if you steal the kind of money Atiku & Tinubu stole, it will be by God’s grace you don’t go to prison, James Ibori tried it, see where it ended him? he will refund their monies back to them, no shaking.

Those Hausa Fulani in APC (90% ex pdp members) would have fooled Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then on general election day, they will all be behind Atiku.

Southern Nigeria must produce a Christian Candidate for APC to stand a chance, it is the turn of the Bible carrying people of Nigeria to be President.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu ain’t ever done jack for my peeps back in The Niger Delta for him to demand our votes, so why all the hype?

Na then Elegushi, Oniru & Co, MC Oluomo, Lagos State beneficiaries that will sing his praises loudest.

It is Yemi Osinbajo or bust for those APC Loving Sympathizers, or kiss goodbye to the Rock.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by 1875on: 7:29am On May 08, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Yen yen yen!
You and your ilks can continue making yourselves happy with your tomfooleries.

Let Omisore enjoy his temporary position and see who is more relevant in politics coming years.

Then, You'll understand why Tinubu's relevance also doesn't depend on him clinching to Power.

I won't say more than that

[/s]
Politics / Re: Emefiele Backtracks, Claims He Didn’t Buy N100 Million Nomination Form. by 1875on: 7:29am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
In every 12 there must be a Judas, I knew sooner that later there would encounter an illogical thinker?

What do you know about dirty banking, are you pointing fingers @ Jim Ovia & Zenith Bank?

Be careful Mr Man.
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875on: 7:05am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Negro, I am more Nigerian than you any day, Nonsense Ipobian, actually I spent my first year in high school @ Federal Government College Enugu @ Independence layout before I japaed, couldn’t adapt to the low life society.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875on: 7:05am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You don't make ridiculous allegations about others and expect them to just overlook. I as jut hearing about opera 50 mb free data for the first time today and i don't think any big deal should be attached to that
[/s]
Politics / Re: Here’s What Tinubu Said At The Southwest Leaders Meeting by 1875on: 7:05am On May 08, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Si when did this true democracy start.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875on: 7:02am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

I swear I am just hearing it for the first time today.. Anything freebies, i dont even like it not to talk of cheap data.. How much is monthly unlimited bundle to start with? Try and upgrade and know about better stuffs not all this cheap things

Well, na to be grateful about life sha
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875on: 7:02am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Why argue with you riff raff minded ipobians?, Your Supreme Leader bragged a 100 times more, until a dead Buhari abi na Jubril from Khartoum picked his yellow yansh in Fendi & threw him in a dungeon somewhere in Abuja.

Ipobians Empty Barrels, all you do is talk, no action, it is never us that did it, all we know how to do is talk.
[/s]
Politics / Re: CBN Gov. Godwin Emefiele’s Campaign Cars Spotted – Over 78 Branded Vehicles by 1875on: 7:01am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:
That photo don't look real..
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.