Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,116 members, 7,907,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme (17571 Views)

Federal Government Suspends Doctors Residency Training / FG Suspends Residency Training!! / LUTH calls for residents..Residency Training Program In Nigeria..info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
u need to see d volume of patienr waiting for d residents..

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Skynetlodgetk(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
OK OO!
Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Burger01(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
This government self undecided
Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by begwong: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Learnt some of them have gone to riding keke napep to eke out a living refusing to come back for fear of ebola grin

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by phantom(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
the crazy minister and hiss boss were apprehensive about the NMA NEC meeting at awka. nobody told them to restore to default settings.
inept leaders!!!! what did they think? that hospitals would move smoothly without resident doctors?

FG sh****ting in church since 1895!!

wink wink grin

13 Likes

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
I normally disagree with people say Nigeria's government is clueless but to be frank i think they are,they use the word "sack" at almost every long strike...they've made themselves so cheap with the word that when they announce giving sack letters to striking worker...the workers just end up saying if we resume they still going to pay for the month we were sacked....my point,i think the government should start being firm with any decision they take...when they know they would reinstate them why sacking them at first repeating what happened during ASUU strike...that's mah own view.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by adeoladrg(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
phantom:

i have asked all the JOHESU fellows including you to give us update on your consultancy/directorship issue. if you dont know,go and find out.

by the way,what happened to your planned strike?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Consultancy issue is still in court..
Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
I knew it was just a matter of time before they will be recalled back to work.

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by phantom(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
begwong: Learnt some of them have gone to riding keke napep to eke out a living refusing to come back for fear of ebola grin

whosai......they are the ones you and your family have been seeing in private hospitals.... grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
JOHESU can now EMBARK on their STRIKE ....
WE are waiting..!!!!!!.

6 Likes

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Before nko?
Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by buoye1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Clueless government

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Guidette(f): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Cluelessness at its peak. Shey I said they will reverse this ban, and they predictably did. Smh
Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by phantom(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
its too early to call them back,they should have let them stay for another month,so nigerians would go to the hospitals and find out WHO REALLY RESIDENT DOCTORS ARE.

how many consultants are in the country? which sane consultant will work without his residents? angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by phantom(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
kayciano: JOHESU can now EMBARK on their STRIKE ....
WE are waiting..!!!!!!.

fear gree them? grin grin grin grin i cant wait for PRIVATIZATION so that the chickens can come home to roost.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by iceberylin(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Doc's be Like "y now"

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by jjwaterfalls(f): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
waterhouse071: I thought clueless Nigerians and their clueless government prefer nurses to doctors. let countries with value for human life continue to absorb them, at least USA already has 10000 and UK 4000 Nigerian doctors.

Wat is dis one saying? undecided
Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by DonaldGenes(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
lilprinze: is like FG brains have now starting
functioning. if not how would a
reasonable government just sack 16000 doctors or workers who are fighting for their rights or what they are entitled to. IN Nigeria is you want anything from government you have to go on strike or protest before they would know you are serious and answer you.

Comment rated :5.4/10
Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Sunshinelady(f): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
adeoladrg: grin grin Mumu doctors!

I thought you guys were mini gods? I thought you guys were immortal? grin

See what your arrogance has caused! 0% public sympathy! Which sympathy sef? The public you neglected for your selfish demands?

Now go to work silently and don't let me hear strike again!!

grin
. cheesy
Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Youngzedd(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Comedy.
Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by DonaldGenes(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
NewsBliss: bgt

Rated Comment = 1.4/10
Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by allanphash7(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
thank your star jonahhhhhhhhhh
casket:
The Federal Government has lifted the suspension of Residency Training Programme in all federal hospitals with effect from Thursday,  28th of August,  2014 (yesterday) while the ongoing appraisal of the programme continues.
The Federal Government has also reinstated all resident doctors that were disengaged as a result of the suspension with effect from the same date.Accordingly, all Chief Medical Directors and Medical Directors of the training centres are directed to issue letters of reinstatement to the resident doctors to enable them resume work immediately.
The Federal Government urges the resident doctors to see the magnanimity of government in reinstating them as a goodwill gesture to engender greater commitment and dedication to their duties.
Source: www.channelstv.com/2014/08/29/breaking-news-federal-government-lifts-ban-residency-training-programme-medical-doctors/
Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by bonnybonco: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
The fear of Residency suspension is the beginning of wisdom. Next time u want to go on strike, u remember that Residency training program is on review. After all a trainee should pay and not to be paid and has not right of Labour unionism and his Trainer can determine to terminate his training program if the trainee is not performing

7 Likes

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by jjwaterfalls(f): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2014

See what your arrogance has caused! 0% public sympathy! Which sympathy sef? The public you neglected for your selfish demands?

grin

Gbam!!! cheesy
Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by iheanyi40(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2014

grin
asif u fit do anyfin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Sunshinelady(f): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
lilprinze: is like FG brains have now starting
functioning. if not how would a
reasonable government just sack 16000 doctors or workers who are fighting for their rights or what they are entitled to. IN Nigeria is you want anything from government you have to go on strike or protest before they would know you are serious and answer you.
. Shut up ur smelly mouth. Were dey fightin 4 their rights or trying to hamper other people's rights? Selfish pple, if u say u get strength go strike again

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by free2ryhme: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
casket:
The Federal Government has lifted the suspension of Residency Training Programme in all federal hospitals with effect from Thursday,  28th of August,  2014 (yesterday) while the ongoing appraisal of the programme continues.
The Federal Government has also reinstated all resident doctors that were disengaged as a result of the suspension with effect from the same date.Accordingly, all Chief Medical Directors and Medical Directors of the training centres are directed to issue letters of reinstatement to the resident doctors to enable them resume work immediately.
The Federal Government urges the resident doctors to see the magnanimity of government in reinstating them as a goodwill gesture to engender greater commitment and dedication to their duties.
Source: www.channelstv.com/2014/08/29/breaking-news-federal-government-lifts-ban-residency-training-programme-medical-doctors/

Jonathan thot him and his family can run nigeria health system with his zoology certificate abi? And they are d first to run for treatment abroad ? God is watching you

6 Likes

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Tayomi37(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Quite unfortunate that FG no get lever. Y sack them in first place?
Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Sunshinelady(f): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
adeoladrg:

Which demands? NMA slammed a whooping 24 point demand on the table and FG probably granted one or two relating to salaries and you're here claiming victory!

The sacking of the residents brought about the end of the NMA strike. Honestly, I've only seen this approach applied during a soccer game by the likes of Alex Ferguson and the Jose Mourinho's. I never thought FG could pull a stunt like this. Epic!

To those of you who don't understand the FG vs NMA game. It's simple, FG sacked the resident doctors knowing that they constitute a larger percentage of medical doctors. NARD then voted massively to suspend the strike, this same phantom brought us live reports from their AGM or EDM, whatever they call it. NARD now is crying foul, claiming they were betrayed, it's all over the internet.

Just so you know, the Yayale Ahmed committee is back from its trip to the US. Consultancy issue is still in court, others will be resolved. There's no winner or loser in this fight. You can only hold your heads in ignominy and face your work grin

. Word

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Wefiak1414(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
angryhmm nigerian doctors are really suffering, imagin my losing all their trained doctors to foreigners. A big time mess up

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
David Mark for President comes 2015.....a true politician. He gave his words and kept them !

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Am so happy today......
I was elected to the post of welfare director in my department!!!!
I go dey comment for evry post i see....

Back to d matter,so na FG bend at last...GEJ no get liver atall

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers And Kids Forcefully Evicted From Lagos Teaching Hospital (video) / 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours / Lady Injured By Gunpowder Fire Accident In Awka Hospitalized (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.