Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

1878eight's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1878eight's Profile / 1878eight's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Only Youth Without Sense Will Not Support Gov. Yahaya Bello by 1878eight: 8:04am On May 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Walahi my free gifted senses are still working.

[/s]
Politics / Re: Sit At Home - Waec Exam Disrupted By Unknown Gunmen - VIDEO by 1878eight: 8:04am On May 17, 2022
[s][quote author=helinues post=112894364][/quote][/s]
Politics / Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by 1878eight: 8:03am On May 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:

But you are yet to make any reasonable comments on this thread apart from attacking others opinions
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tallen Withdraws From Senatorial Race, Hopes To Continue As Minister by 1878eight: 7:33am On May 17, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Is that her business? It is a criminal case, the appropriate parties will make whatever necessary statements.

You nonsense haters everywhere, must everyone come in public to issue condemnations?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Tallen Withdraws From Senatorial Race, Hopes To Continue As Minister by 1878eight: 7:33am On May 17, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Peasant is your money missing?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by 1878eight: 7:33am On May 17, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
There's something btw this guy and a particular moderator from east.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Claim That Sokoto Enacted Death Penalty Law For Blasphemy Is False by 1878eight: 7:29am On May 17, 2022
[s]
post=112899735:

It's all in the name....... cool
[/s]
Politics / Re: Claim That Sokoto Enacted Death Penalty Law For Blasphemy Is False by 1878eight: 7:29am On May 17, 2022
[s]
post=112899729:
We will get to that point soon.
This must be condemn by everybody

We keep wondering,
If these so called undergraduates can behave in an animalistic way like this and show this level of intolerance, what do we expect from the stark illiterates that do not even know what education is?

In this 21st century?
This is alarming.
This is petryfying.
This is Barbaric.
This must be condemn from all angles.

The evil perpetrators must be brought to book like NOW!!!

That is not just right at all.
Deborah's killer must be fished out, to nip this senseless killings/murders in the bud once and for all.
This is 21st century for crying out loud.
[/s]
Health / Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by 1878eight: 7:29am On May 17, 2022
[s]
post=112899667:

Check on that friend today.........
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by 1878eight: 7:19am On May 17, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Is that not what is happening? So you don't know Ahmad Lawan already purchased his ticket?

The West, I mean the Yorubas hold equal stake with anybody in this country and you can see Asiwaju is working tirelessly even when it is evident some caucus within the presidency is against him. The man is so strong such that even the presidency themselves are afraid of a normal primary.

I laugh when people talk of consensus candidate. Hear this, as it stands, the only consensus candidate APC can use against Asiwaju and still retain power is Osinbajo. Any other non-ACN camp in APC that is used means that party (APC) will go back to opposition in 2023.

Even Buhari knows this and I'm pretty sure those small cabal who don't speak for the larger North knows this too.
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by 1878eight: 7:19am On May 17, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

You say this like a true IBO MINORITY!

[/s]
[s]
LegendHero:

Omo Igbo, if Tinubu lose, he will simply go back to Lagos like he already said. But at least he will face this like a true born.

Even if the SW eventually fail to clinch the power and PDP wins the election, we simply go back to playing opposition. BUT I can guarantee you that a Yoruba man will still be the next president first before an Ibo can ever be and that's even within that PDP.

Ibos are political minorities, your political flex end on social media, we know this and you also know this amongst yourselves. So I understand why you guys have been running haywire trying to antagonize Asiwaju because you hate what you can't have.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by 1878eight: 7:09am On May 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Stop this nauseating pidgin.

Our sanity is important to us
[/s]
Politics / Re: Tinubu Publicly Attacked Obanikoro For Failing To Endorse Him For President by 1878eight: 7:09am On May 17, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Stop displaying your stupidity read that fake news you people posted there the content says he obanikoro want to represent lagos central which is not his senatorial district.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by 1878eight: 7:09am On May 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:
You dont have to be reckless with this situation.

This case no be about be grass cutting
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.