Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273038 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lucremoy:
i was just wondering the same thing.
he better find a way to shove Moz or one yeye country under Lillian's name on Sunday considering how much people are spending on her. Will be unfair if she leaves and Sabina that only Kenya is voting for stays, more ppl are voting Lilian around the continent
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
safarigirl:
make una leave JJ. As Tayo has taken up the role of the misunderstood hero, we'll need JJ to play the villain pending when Nhlanhla aka O'neal decides to step in
uhm uhm, I feel that mc2 is the real oneal, nhanlola is more of a bimb, I think
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2014
black out, only God knows when they'll fix it, till then i'm stuck with heat 'n darkness.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:06am On Oct 16, 2014
Dannyxy:
uhm uhm, I think that mc2 is the real oneal, nhanlola is more of a bimb, I think
JJ is the Bimp, Nhlanhla gives me the O'neal vibes more, there's this look he gives Tayo like he hates his guts, he doesn't even try to be friendly, he's just detached. Macky2 tries to act friendly. This year is filled with snakes: JJ, Frankie, Perming lotion, Nhlanhla, Luis, Alusa, Macky2. I only trust Trezzy baba. Tayo's safe with him...unless he appears in his dream

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:06am On Oct 16, 2014
safarigirl:
Thank you. I'm tired of defending women whenever some dude says "Nigerian women are money-hungry sl-uts", and the ladies Denrele sends aren't helping. No need to call a spade anything but to patronise some people. I would like a proper lady like Cleo or Samantha repping Naija, dem no dey ni?

Not necessarily disagreeing with your statement, but....

Have any of those women ever won? NOPE! Although they have had a lot of opportunities since the show....
Pokello was as dry as ever until Elikem, a guy, came along to spice up her game. Vimbai was a big hater and also threw herself at Wendall, who rejected her. Na only their "Queen's" English i noticed.
As for Cleo, i'm assuming bathing with an in-house boyfriend isn't an issue for you in terms of decency. But yeah Cleo is the only one i can envision, but the rest were dry.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2014
safarigirl:
he better find a way to shove Moz or one yeye country under Lillian's name on Sunday considering how much people are spending on her. Will be unfair if she leaves and Sabina that only Kenya is voting for stays, more ppl are voting Lilian around the continent
i don't really believe in that voting shit, i've come to the conclusion, that votes don't count, biggy will do whatever is best for business. Especially after what happened.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Samantha is one good looking chap, she also oozes class, how come south Africa always get Such ladies to represent them?. koketso, oh koketso,

biggie not fair at all, not fair at all.
we got them in naija too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2014
wait a minute, did tayo actually fart in laveda's face? Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2014
safarigirl:
JJ is the Bimp, Nhlanhla gives me the O'neal vibes more, there's this look he gives Tayo like he hates his guts, he doesn't even try to be friendly, he's just detached. Macky2 tries to act friendly. This year is filled with snakes: JJ, Frankie, Perming lotion, Nhlanhla, Luis, Alusa, Macky2. I only trust Trezzy baba. Tayo's safe with him...unless he appears in his dream
j.j -bimb?, nahhh, bimp had good amount of self esteem, and was a sure dude. j.j is a parasite.
you see people like mac2, they might act friendly for first two weeks, but they are analysing, comparing and contrasting in their brain, they are neither here or there, at least with nhanlola, you know where you stand.

trezenguy, is a sure man, he is one guy I can vote.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 12:36am On Oct 16, 2014
lertee:
This is entertainment for the people,if we want to talk about morals and standards based on intelligence or good composure then we should call for a stop to Bba.
Why should you expect a chimamanda or oby ezekwesili in bba house?

Why should you be shocked when a girl or guy make out in the house? Have they not been warned or exposed to what is likely to happen? How many chimamandas would agree to be in the same house with men for three months? They all bathe in the same room,sleep on the same bed and do all stuffs together?

You already know what the show bba is all about,so why cry when you see a contestant act the way she acts?

When has few women in a show like bba become a standard to measure all women in a particular country?
Moreover,when did being an entertainer in bba become equivalent to being intelligent?
If we can say the bba female reps so far are not intelligent then we are safe to call the top actresses dumb too. Reason being that they entertain the general public.
SENSE!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 16, 2014
JJ was a fake housemate last year so what is he doing in the house? Nigeria wont win this year but our best chance is to make sure Lillian is evicted this weekend.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 1:01am On Oct 16, 2014
Aida13:

Well said. I just feel like puking in my mouth when I hear some things said by our female reps in that house (Bev as a strong case in point. Like she had mouth diarrhea or something grin grin)

As if no one can fathom a chick can actually be crazy sexy cool without being coarse to the extreme. Lilian is coarse; simple. I'm not hating or bashing. This is fact. Anyone that can come on here and just blindly 'support' for the sake of supporting a rep, should rest abeg.

Sure it's an adult show, free for all, no holds barred. But please draw the line of decency somewhere. I just cringe half the time I watch the show because our Naija girls should know better. We're the masters of 'forming' yet some will go on BBA and just fall our hand anyhow....

Babe GOD Na im sure pass ontop ur mata, good lord, is my yansh bigger? I wanna twerk for u,jus feel lik twerking, Na wa o! na only u?? Lilly just d break our hand n it hurts! wttf! after all d am a naija bed backup, samantha z been viewed as being more correct. she just needs to watch her mouth abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 1:03am On Oct 16, 2014
If only one person is leaving, Ellah will leave. If two people, Lilian will join her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 1:06am On Oct 16, 2014
ortopazz:

Babe GOD Na im sure pass ontop ur mata, good lord, [size=14pt] is my yansh bigger? I wanna twerk for u[/size],jus feel lik twerking, Na wa o! na only u?? Lilly just d break our hand n it hurts! wttf! after all d am a naija bed backup, samantha z been viewed as being more correct. she just needs to watch her mouth abeg

LMAOooo

grin grin grin

(believe you me, you'll see that any guy defending such girl will never toast her type in real life. And any girl defending her will never befriend such a girl in the outside world grin grin Makes me start to love Dillish...she didn't have to go to the extreme (bedding a housemate, talking trash, oversabi or just plain mouthy) to win.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 3:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Dannyxy:
Samantha is one good looking chap, she also oozes class, how come south Africa always get Such ladies to represent them?. koketso, oh koketso,

biggie not fair at all, not fair at all.
we got them in naija too.

The diference is there is plenty of them in SA.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 3:59am On Oct 16, 2014
Just passing by..................
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 5:26am On Oct 16, 2014
Why do I have a feeling that this JJ and Tayo drama will be like Uti and Munya

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 16, 2014
14:

*spring cleaned*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 16, 2014
14:

*nods*

Though we also don't mind donning our hazmat suits & man-handle the breathing trash + the primordial human pond scum of this world.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2014
NL:

semid4lyfe banned GHKWAME for Insults,
persistent trouble, nuisance and trolling . Ban
expires at February 07, 2106 at 07:28:15 AM.
grin grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Dannyxy:
uhm uhm, I feel that mc2 is the real oneal, nhanlola is more of a bimb, I think
safarigirl:
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2014
GHKWAME1:
grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1787618_screenshot20141016054802_png51a4db23d198fadf9c04014df9d35def

LWKMD!! ForkAdict, come and see an example of a longàss ban.. It's this semid4lyfe that banned Itsmodella's "Wattabambam" account for almost 80years, last year. That nigga can ban for the whole world. gringrin LMAO!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2014
ochon:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1787618_screenshot20141016054802_png51a4db23d198fadf9c04014df9d35def

LWKMD!! ForkAdict, come and see an example of a longàss ban.. It's this semid4lyfe that banned Itsmodella's "Wattabambam" account for almost 80years, last year. That nigga can ban for the whole world. gringrin LMAO!! gringrin

Lmao, briareous banned me till 2033 for insulting, threatening a nairaland member...
I shock... I gats implore am say if na play make him stop am...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2014
njokusboy:

Lmao, briareous banned me till 2033 for insulting, threatening a nairaland member...
I shock... I gats implore am say if na play make him stop am...

Jesu!! shockedshocked. Are you for real? 2033? For this small altercation with fork? shockedshocked

Guy make this show finish fast make I leave this section. This one is wickedness no longer a ban. sadsad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2014
safarigirl:
you sabi use words sha. You shud be a journalist, e go fit u. On Nhlanlan dissing Tayo, isn't it obvious that his resentment for TY is cos d his babe Sheilla is madly crushing on Tayo nd she can't even hide it. I no blame d guy, that kind tin dey pain
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2014
ochon:

As in ehn! I think I deserve it, those were may exuberant days here. Where is @semid4lyf anyway?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2014
pahgy:
JJ was a fake housemate last year so what is he doing in the house? Nigeria wont win this year but our best chance is to make sure Lillian is evicted this weekend.

And so was Alusa.

And if Nigeria won't win this year anyway, why should Lilian be evicted? Allow her enjoy her stay.
Idk what kind of contradictory statement that was.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2014
Lucremoy:
wait a minute, did tayo actually fart in laveda's face? Lmao

Disgusting and very immature if that was done intentionally. He says he watched previous seasons, so he dare not take a page out of Hakeem's book.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2014
safarigirl:
hahahahahahahahahaha...that guy though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2014
Aida13:

LMAOooo

grin grin grin

(believe you me, you'll see that any guy defending such girl will never toast her type in real life. And any girl defending her will never befriend such a girl in the outside world grin grin Makes me start to love Dillish...she didn't have to go to the extreme (bedding a housemate, talking trash, oversabi or just plain mouthy) to win.

And BBA is not a morality show. Its an entertainment show rated 18+ for a reason. Adult content for people perceived to be mature adults.
What's with the high horse when i'm sure you watch and download shower hour and fucking videos of various housemates for your own pleasure. Most people wouldn't date someone like Karen or Kegan but that doesn't stop them from enjoying the entertainment they provide or voting for them. I think its quite hypocritical to watch a show like BBA and then start looking for a moral ground to judge housemates.
Just because someone may enjoy violent action movies does not mean they'd partake or befriend someone that's violent in real life.
Same concept.
Its tired, give it up already.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Lucremoy:
i don't really believe in that voting shit, i've come to the conclusion, that votes don't count, biggy will do whatever is best for business. Especially after what happened.
seriously. Votes are just for formality.

They should just tally how much each housemate brought them this week and use it to determine who goes, sure thing the likes of Frankie, Ella and Laveda will get off my screen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2014
Belvine33:
Why do I have a feeling that this JJ and Tayo drama will be like Uti and Munya
please don't insult Munya. JJ is a scum, Munya knew his game, this JJ is just a confused maggot.

JJ can never reach Munya as far as rivalry goes. I'd prefer you pitched Tayo and Nhlanhla, not the insecure midget who withers at the sight of Tayo, only to blow steam once he's out of the room

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.