Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,752 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273814 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by semid4lyfe(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2014
GHKWAME1:
As in ehn! I think I deserve it, those were may exuberant days here. Where is @semid4lyf anyway?

Keeping a low profile but still very much around grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2014
14:

The diference is there is plenty of them in SA.
difference is that the ones in Nigeria aren't interested in BBA.

A country of 170 million would have more classy women than one of 54 million just like they would have more trashy women. No need for the subtle insult

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2014
THEAMAKA:

And BBA is not a morality show. Its an entertainment show rated 18+ for a reason. Adult content for people perceived to be mature adults.
What's with the high horse when i'm sure you watch and download shower hour and fucking videos of various housemates for your own pleasure. Most people wouldn't date someone like Karen or Kegan but that doesn't stop them from enjoying the entertainment they provide or voting for them. I think its quite hypocritical to watch a show like BBA and then start looking for a moral ground to judge housemates.
Just because someone may enjoy violent action movies does not mean they'd partake or befriend someone that's violent in real life.
Same concept.
Its tired, give it up already.

Some people argue for arguing sake and you're obviously one of them. Also, you obviously just talk to hear your own voice grin grin you seem like that sort of person lol

What high horse? And wtf you mean about downloading the shower hour? That's just gross. If I wanted to get off or any crap like that I'd rather watch professionals, not creepy-bodied wannabes.

I'm a fan of BBA, so no need to preach to me about adult content. My only grouse has been when a rep is effing up and anyone dares to criticize, some other clown will start acting all defensive and taking it personal. I'd rather not go into a long winded argument with someone like you who obviously can't see beyond your nose. And you know what's tired? YOU. So get your views in perspective. And let's get back to topic cos I won't be drawn into a back-and-forth with someone like you.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2014
Lillian said Johnny is Yemi Alade's first song....must she talk? That's how Tayo said Alakija is our Petroleum minister.

These people sef... undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2014
semid4lyfe:

Keeping a low profile but still very much around grin
What? grin I thought you had retired as a super moderator. Please when do you plan on granting parole to those you have sentenced in your kangaroo court, or have you thrown away the keys? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2014
LOL, Samantha says she doesn't like muscular Guys, she desribes Tayo's body as the perfect body.....as if Tayo didn't have enough issues with the midget, she just had to say that.

I'm starting to believe Trezagah's dreams yo, why she gotta set up ma dude like that? angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by nikky341: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2014
safarigirl:
I liked Nkenna, as ridiculous as her stories could get, there was a naija flavor to her words, like when D'banj came with naija food and she went "omo, na to siddon for ground chop this one....you can't use fork, you will only enjoy the food with your hand". I particularly liked when she stuck her neck in by talking to Itai about not putting up her people and the way she handled him when he went against her wishes. At some point I preferred her to Kev who wasn't even trying to look out for his people, but her stories...eish! They were cringe-worthy. She was a Real Gee though smiley
GBAM
My admiration for her grew as I watched her control the game. I can remember the first day she told her group on Sunday night " by tomorrow I will know what to do" and by nomination I was like whoa this girl actually did it. Not to forget her she dealt with people that did not toe the line. She is my top game player ever in bba history

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Aida13:

Some people argue for arguing sake and you're obviously one of them. Also, you obviously just talk to hear your own voice grin grin you seem like that sort of person lol
What high horse? And wtf you mean about downloading the shower hour? That's just gross. If I wanted to get off or any crap like that I'd rather watch professionals, not creepy-bodied wannabes.
I'm a fan of BBA, so no need to preach to me about adult content. My only grouse has been when a rep is effing up and anyone dares to criticize, some other clown will start acting all defensive and taking it personal. I'd rather not go into a long winded argument with someone like you who obviously can't see beyond your nose. And you know what's tired? YOU. So get your views in perspective. And let's get back to topic cos I won't be drawn into a back-and-forth with someone like you.

Your initial comment definitely is you sitting on a high horse. Why watch BBA and then complain when housemates "fork up?" Better still, go and watch the church channel or Agatha Moses.
Yes your type are very very tired.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Your initial comment definitely is you sitting on a high horse. Why watch BBA and then complain when housemates "fork up?" Better still, go and watch the church channel or Agatha Moses.
Yes your type are very very tired.

OK.

And hey, clown, I'll complain if I want to undecided undecided undecided geez what milk were you raised on?? And church channel or Agatha Moses? wtf is that? Girl, bye tongue tongue tongue I'm allergic to LAMENESS.

PHUCK IS THIS I can't complain?? SMH at this 'tard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Aida13:

OK.
And hey, clown, I'll complain if I want to undecided undecided undecided geez what milk were you raised on?? And church channel or Agatha Moses? wtf is that? Girl, bye tongue tongue tongue I'm allergic to LAMENESS.
PHUCK IS THIS I can't complain?? SMH at this 'tard.

Thug life?.....

Don't try so hard wink

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Thug life?.....

Don't try so hard wink

The same can be said for you wink wink wink

Hey, why don't you do us both a favor and go write up one of your lame lists grin grin grin I'm in need of a good laugh today.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2014
14:

You are being nasty. Someone compliments your people and you come back to insult his people.

What sort of immature people frequent these forums?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2014
THEAMAKA:

And BBA is not a morality show. Its an entertainment show rated 18+ for a reason. Adult content for people perceived to be mature adults.
What's with the high horse when i'm sure you watch and download shower hour and fucking videos of various housemates for your own pleasure. Most people wouldn't date someone like Karen or Kegan but that doesn't stop them from enjoying the entertainment they provide or voting for them. I think its quite hypocritical to watch a show like BBA and then start looking for a moral ground to judge housemates.
Just because someone may enjoy violent action movies does not mean they'd partake or befriend someone that's violent in real life.
Same concept.
Its tired, give it up already.

Words on the marble....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2014
F*cking sh.it!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2014
nikky341:

GBAM
My admiration for her grew as I watched her control the game. I can remember the first day she told her group on Sunday night " by tomorrow I will know what to do" and by nomination I was like whoa this girl actually did it. Not to forget her she dealt with people that did not toe the line. She is my top game player ever in bba history
one of the best female game players. I think she was the first Nigerian to get SA's vote

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2014
14:

dullard.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2014
Ksslib:

Ah han. This is more like it.. I also like the fact that you highlighted the reasons alongside. Cool. smiley

Biko. I have one question to ask you. Having watched BBA seasons over the years, will you say Nigerians not liking a housemate (or rather, hating) is a factor of that particular housemate's personality or gender?

Not just Nigerians, Zimbabwe didn't like Vimbai cause they felt she was a spoilt ministers daughter...same thing with Pokello. I think this hate thing comes from the people who have beef with them out in the real world before they get into the BBAHOUSE and how they carry themselves in the game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2014
Today na Trezagah birthday o. Team Trezzy baba, where y'all at? Let's wish the OG a happy baiday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2014
safarigirl:
Today na Trezagah birthday o. Team Trezzy baba, where y'all at? Let's wish the OG a happy baiday

Happy Birthday Trezzy Baba!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2014
Happy birthday to Trezagah....hope you stop seeing people in your dream and start interacting with ur hotshotsmates

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2014
pls help me out ...I want to vote via wechat ,tweet, bba site BT none is going thru? aw do I go about it...I don't oba Tayo n sexy Lee to go down
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2014
trezenguy, lmao, happy birthday

wish you witch free dreams

cheeeeerrrrrrrrs

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2014
Forum don dry now......is this what we want? Tayo this Tayo that, the guy don return to everyday random guy na, everywhere don dry. Nothing to talk about anymore. Even the BBA site, no more news. Ntooo, :lets enjoy the likes of Trez and the gossiping duo of Alusa and his harem.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Forum don dry now......is this what we want? Tayo this Tayo that, the guy don return to everyday random guy na, everywhere don dry. Nothing to talk about anymore. Even the BBA site, no more news. Ntooo, :lets enjoy the likes of Trez and the gossiping duo of Alusa and his harem.
hahahahahahaha, tayo na the real hotshot. we talk am say this bba go dry without tayo the lion slayer. the house is just too deficient of entertainers this year.

make una no worry, tayo go survive eviction by God's grace, and I am damn sure that they will put him up for eviction again next week, then the old tayo will come back...

those that said we were over hyping him, una eye don open abi?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by danieYhung(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2014
Dear big brother, I have come to my conclusion that Trezeggah is nothing but a SPY!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
danieYhung:
Dear big brother, I have come to my conclusion that Trezeggah is nothing but a SPY!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
danieYhung:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
The Theme for this week's extravaganza is Bollywood. Team A- Samantha JJ Alusa Esther Lilian Kacey Idris Nhlahla Ella Permi and Mambea
Team B: Goitse Tayo Arthur. Etc
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nothing to update ni? Where are bba fan, abeg some of us still de work o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Team A modern style while Team B will go Traditional
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
JJ to Alusa: 'we should have a kissing scene and Samantha should be the girl, I use to be a good actor' you know. grin una see aka nkita o. Chai I don suffer
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Team A modern style while Team will go Traditional

it's seems the traditional style will have it at the end of the day
because it like the real Bollywood stuff and keeps reminding me of those 1970s and 1980s kind of Bollywood actors which their dance this group have perfected to an average degree

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.