Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273812 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
camera dey focus on butterfly! e be like say she dey hide phone for em bag and was pretending she was brushing her teeth!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ksslib:

Lwkmd.See im grasshopper physique.

Just take a look at who decides who enters BBA or not! My world. grin

This one na 1 pack o tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dospix:
For those of you who watched BBA All Stars, today is the anniversary of Uti's victory. Menhhhhh! That BBA is the best for me; the battle between Uti and Munya still remains the fiercest battle BBA followers have been graced with. Happy victory anniversary to my best naija BBA rep ever.

Do you guys keep records of these things, damn!
Today in History: Uti won BBA all stars

ADDICTS!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
kgr28:

Do you guys keep records of these things, damn!
Today in History: Uti won BBA all stars

ADDICTS!
bro, I'm as baffled as you are
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dannyxy:

ehn
are you talking about jay jay okocha?, or j.j the parasite?

he said tayo reminds of his younger days?, really

Isn't JJ's football age 23 and TY's real age 28? How can a 28 year old remind a 23 yr old of younger days? Lies are catching up.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Y r u peeps finding it hard 2 get wat jj means.....its an insult...hez insulting tayo...meaning tayo is a kid...tins tayo is doing now is wat he did wen he was younger....dicypher now...abeg

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
datribune:

Tayo did not attack Laveda. Sabina, viewers, Twitter fans, all HMs including Laveda were all entertained wit d rib cracking jokes.
d snake JJ & then later Permithius used reverse psychology to misrepresent d issue & to excuse his player ways. b4 d manipulation by Permithius who made her believe Tayo was ridiculing het & dat d whole apology to fellow HMs by Tayo was a hoax she enjoyed it & laughed heartily. I thought Laveda to be a smart lady but I'm guessing she isn't dat smart.
d old Tayo was right. Too many snakes in dat house & Permithius is king cobra.

You may be right on those two idiots, as I caught a scene of Sipe crying over a misunderstood joke by Idris which supposedly implied she was a gold-digger.
I watched, with dismay, as JJ kept poisoning her mind over Idris. But that wasn't even the part that shocked me. What I found unsettling was the fact that Idris' so-called girlfriend, Goatse, was seated beside the wailing Sipe, nodding to every word uttered by that nauseating midget, JJ. The SAME girl Idris has been embarrassing himself on international telly over! shocked
Tayo was actually right about that house crawling with snakes, fakers and masked desperadoes!
As a matter of fact, I'm starting to believe Goitre not only has a crush on Frankie, but also has a lesbiann attraction to Sipe.
Look, I have no problem with a girl not liking a guy who shows interest in her; but why lead him on by lying and saying you love him too? Audience appeal?
Tayo was very right.

And as for Preposterous, I have no words for that dolt. If the fool isn't singing Tayo this and Tayo that during his diary sessions, he's lying to himself about the girls digging. Of recent, he believes Butterphly has a thing for him. This is funny, because Butterphly already has complained about Preposterous making her uncomfortable. Chei.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ambber:

Isn't JJ's football age 23 and TY's real age 28? How can a 28 year old remind a 23 yr old of younger days? Lies are catching up.. grin

Did u just know that he is using his football age
His real age is when u interchage the two numbers.. ....

He is 32grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
JJ is bullshyting us 23 years!!

Lillian has twerking syndrome!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dannyxy:
gringringringrin grin gringringrin grin grin;;grin;;grin;grin;;grin. gringringrin gringrin

LADIES AND GENTLE MEN, I want present to youuuuuu, the different names offffffffffff
PERMITHIAS, our favorite homie.

1. perming lotion kikkiiiiikiiiii
2. prehistoric
3.primitive
4.permission
5.permutation
6.performancemachine
7.personification
8.perimeter

more names are been discovered everyday

buhhhahaaaaaa, My world!!!! Africa has murdered this guy's name.

gringringringringringringringrin the name shaa!! Sounds like a Greek name

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dannyxy:
periwinkle grin

#bringbackourtayo

Naaaah!! Bring back Ajani rather. ..Tayo's the person in the house right now. AJANI is the alien slayer kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by datribune: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Psychedelia:

You may be right on those two idiots, as I caught a scene of Sipe crying over a misunderstood joke by Idris which supposedly implied she was a gold-digger.
I watched, with dismay, as JJ kept poisoning her mind over Idris. But that wasn't even the part that shocked me. What I found unsettling was the fact that Idris' so-called girlfriend, Goatse, was seated beside the wailing Sipe, nodding to every word uttered by that nauseating midget, JJ. The SAME girl Idris has been embarrassing himself on international telly over! shocked
Tayo was actually right about that house crawling with snakes, fakers and masked desperadoes!
As a matter of fact, I'm starting to believe Goitre not only has a crush on Frankie, but also has a lesbiann attraction to Sipe.
Look, I have no problem with a girl not liking a guy who shows interest in her; but why lead him on by lying and saying you love him too? Audience appeal?
Tayo was very right.

And as for Preposterous, I have no words for that dolt. If the fool isn't singing Tayo this and Tayo that during his diary sessions, he's lying to himself about the girls digging. Of recent, he believes Butterphly has a thing for him. This is funny, because Butterphly already has complained about Preposterous making her uncomfortable. Chei.

Gbam!. U ar so on point.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
olegunner:
Y r u peeps finding it hard 2 get wat jj means.....its an insult...hez insulting tayo...meaning tayo is a kid...tins tayo is doing now is wat he did wen he was younger....dicypher now...abeg
well said

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
This Lillian of a girl thinks we love her because she twerks. I actually respect the fact that she sees twerking as her God given talent;but what angers me is the way she has been going about this twerking since IK called her a special girl.
Lillian to biggie during her diary section-pls can I twerk for my fans.
Na twerking go make us vote her?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
To all of you hating lilian for nothing, your best bet should be to keep her in the house because she is fun and entertaining. And trust me, that guy tayo might be disqualified before the end of the game.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dospix:
This Lillian of a girl thinks we love her because she twerks. I actually respect the fact that she sees twerking as her God given talent;but what angers me is the way she has been going about this twerking since IK called her a special girl.
Lillian to biggie during her diary section-pls can I twerk for my fans.
Na twerking go make us vote her?
and is it senselessly shouting and abusing fellow housemates that will make you vote for tayo?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dannyxy:
is mc2 popular or richer than pokello?, that's was how her goons were making noise last year, they can only go so farrr
was pokello a shoe seller into show business? And have u seen their account balances to know who is richer? Silly bafoon
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
meforyou1:
was pokello a shoe seller into show business? And have u seen their account balances to know who is richer? Silly bafoon
calm down bro dis BBA show won't credit your bank account...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Abeg I want to ask 1 question. ...

This Nhlahla na Big Brother Kitchen e audition for...every time I tune in, his in the the Kitchen angry angry.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
russello:
Biggy must be clueless

Why Bollywood, and not Nollywood or any other Africa movie industry?

Why go outside the shores of Africa?

Why not encourage and promote your own?

Is this suppose to be Big Brother Asia?

This make no sense however you decide to look at it

#ijusthate!

The day he will have Nollywood is the day all of Africa will have a Nigeria ridicule day on social media. Big Brother must respect himself and leave us out of it. Besides does Nollywood have any specific theme?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
aodis:
camera dey focus on butterfly! e be like say she dey hide phone for em bag and was pretending she was brushing her teeth!
guy r u serious? If Butterfly actually has a phone that's automatic disqualification o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Belvine33:
guy r u serious? If Butterfly actually has a phone that's automatic disqualification o
if that's true or kinda obvious... Big brother might lure all the housemates outside and lock the house and his ninja might search the house...who knows she might have a voodoo ish in her bag... cos that girl is being acting weird since she came to the house... she's been packing and unpacking her bag...there's something inside that her luggage

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
I really don't like seeing Sabina next to Tayo..earnestly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Forwetinnah:
I really don't like seeing Sabina next to Tayo..earnestly
Only if Tayo knows.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
fashrola:
Only if Tayo knows.....

My dear...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
v24m:
Abeg I want to ask 1 question. ...

This Nhlahla na Big Brother Kitchen e audition for...every time I tune in, his in the the Kitchen angry angry.

Coinciedence? Ma'm Bea is the one who virtually lives in the kitchen, not that there's anything wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by HenCq15: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Obviously Tayo doesn't understand how voting is done..hmnnn. Housemates aren't explaining properly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maum: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dannyxy:
gringringringrin grin gringringrin grin grin;;grin;;grin;grin;;grin. gringringrin gringrin

LADIES AND GENTLE MEN, I want present to youuuuuu, the different names offffffffffff
PERMITHIAS, our favorite homie.

1. perming lotion kikkiiiiikiiiii
2. prehistoric
3.primitive
4.permission
5.permutation
6.performancemachine
7.personification
8.perimeter

more names are been discovered everyday

buhhhahaaaaaa, My world!!!! Africa has murdered this guy's name.
You forgot Promiscuous and Permi-wharever grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Gogetta(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Psychedelia:

Tayo was very right.

Preposterous? Una don finish this guy! Lol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sipe and Goitse...hope they won't give us a repeat of Meryl and Sheila in All Stars, hmmnnnn

*auto correct na bastard o* you type one thing na another thing dey show kiss long hiss**

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
meforyou1:
and is it senselessly shouting and abusing fellow housemates that will make you vote for tayo?
when last did you watch the show? Don't drag us back, the lion slayer has taken a vacation for now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.