Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273830 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
tatiana009:
I also think it's unfair for Macky to be in the house, he should have gone for the celebrity edition. I see his fans trying to promote him for everything, at this rate the dude will sleep his way to the money
is mc2 popular or richer than pokello?, that's was how her goons were making noise last year, they can only go so farrr

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
scheming sabina . already dat babe has sized up all her group members (team B) .she says if her team should lose she will still survive evictions cos she has a stronger character compared to her other team members . she thinks that sam wont stand a chance if team A loses and she (sam) is nominated
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MoyoGENERAL: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
these guys are just talking about tayo in their diary sessions....
they are just making him popular the MORE!!!
If I never watch big brother until now, me sef go wan know who that TAYO be!!!!
forget oooo, tayhor fit dey colonize ROA VOTES from now on!!!!
Loud Tayo- Entertaining and Intimidating
Cool Tayo- Accommodating and Strategizing
#Team Tayo, Team Too Much #

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Slymonster(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
esther is one funny gal..her diary session makes me laugh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Slymonster:

Esther is real
I'm starting to like her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Plz, wats ROA and SADC?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Slymonster:
am cracking up here. she stammers when she is angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
True talk Esther!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
I just watched Esther's diary session..This girl is so true to herself ..am gon vote 4 her
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
joeybaba:
I just watched Esther's diary session..This girl is so true to herself ..am gon vote 4 her
. Pls o wat did Esther say, fill us in naa. Am actually watching from my phone and u guys are our eyes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
maingwaest:
. Pls o wat did Esther say, fill us in naa. Am actually watching from my phone and u guys are our eyes.
that a lot of people are not real. lots of housemates are pretending . africa sees those that are real and those that are fake. many hms made friends wit laveda when she was head of house now they have deserted her . now they have all moved over to sam .
NB Perimuthias cant say a sentence without mentionin Tayo name . we can safely say he is Tayo No 1 enemy .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dfrenzy:
Plz, wats ROA and SADC?

ROA- rest of Africa, not represented in the game but view..

SADC- southern Africa development community ( south Africa, angola, Dr Congo, botswana, zimbabwe, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia, lesotho, mozambique) any of these countries represented in the game..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
gringringringrin grin gringringrin grin grin;;grin;;grin;grin;;grin. gringringrin gringrin

LADIES AND GENTLE MEN, I want present to youuuuuu, the different names offffffffffff
PERMITHIAS, our favorite homie.

1. perming lotion kikkiiiiikiiiii
2. prehistoric
3.primitive
4.permission
5.permutation
6.performancemachine
7.personification
8.perimeter

more names are been discovered everyday

buhhhahaaaaaa, My world!!!! Africa has murdered this guy's name.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dannyxy:
gringringringrin grin gringringrin grin grin;;grin;;grin;grin;;grin. gringringrin gringrin
LADIES AND GENTLE MEN, I want present to youuuuuu, the different names offffffffffff
2. prehistoric
3.primitive
4.permission
5.permutation
6.performancemachine
7.personification
8.perimeter
i am not interested in knowing his name .
he can be peri mumu for all i care . d guyy is a snitch . he carry another person wahAla for head
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
permithius is too damn proud
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
tsquaure:
that a lot of people are not real. lots of housemates are pretending . africa sees those that are real and those that are fake. my hms made friends wit laveda when she was head of house now they have deserted her . now they have all moved over to sam .
NB Perimuthias cant say a sentence without mentionin Tayo name . we can safely say he is Tayo No 1 enemy .
. Tenk u so much. As for that permi guy, it has been obvious from the beginning that he never liked Tayo so am not surprise; prays he leave on sunday sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
tongue
Dannyxy:

2. prehistoric
3.primitive
4.permission
5.permutation
6.performancemachine
7.personification
8.perimeter

Primantis the Bug tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
tsquaure:
i am not interested in knowing his name .
he can be peri mumu for all i care . d guyy is a snitch . he carry another person wahAla for head
no vex ah, I just heard another one,

"praying mantis"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
And9:
tongue

Primantis the Bug tongue
is that his botanical name?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
periwinkle grin

#bringbackourtayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
So Esther calling people out is her being real and when Sabina does same she's jealous/hating? It is well grin.

These housemates need to stop analysing supposed strategies. Are they psychic that they know who's fake and who's real? For all I know they're all fake.

Like that Luis that's forming widower ontop babe wey e friend for like 4 days or Sabina smiling with Tayo and Lilly only to come into DS to slam them. Or Frankie that's forming father figure and advicing Tayo only to go and run him down and gossip bout him. Or Ella that will massage Tayo and then go into the DR to nominate him. Or even the beloved Esther that's subbing Lillian with her "when Laveda was HOH some peeps that were her friends have now abandoned her for Sammy"....in fact everyone accusing others of being fake is FAKE as well.

Instead of doing their thing they're forming investigators, that's why this year is boring. The only real peeps in that house are Trezzy baba, Idris, Tayo, Goitse and Nhlanhla

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by azeeza(f): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
njokusboy:

SADC- southern Africa development community ( south Africa, angola, Dr Congo, botswana, zimbabwe, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia, lesotho, mozambique) any of these countries represented in the game..
is Dr Congo not central Africa and Tanzania East Africa?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by to9ine: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Laveda calls Tayo a bully..wow!! That girl is quite naive..just '5 mins' of lies from permithias got DT girl smiling.. For the benefit of those that didn't catch the scene, From what i watched, laveda Tayo Frankie and sheila had been chatting excitedly outside. Tayo joking wiv her and she laughing..their convo had to do with dbanj. she talked about being capable of 'taking him'. Tayo and sheilla kept teasing her jokingly..Dey later went inside. On d bed was Sabina and permithias.. Laveda climbed to join them, Tayo continued teasing and everybody was clearly cool with it (laveda inclusive) and having fun. Laveda was later pissed cuz of what permithias said to her on d bed, which i didn't hear clearly.. She shouted twice at him 'I don't care' then went to get her sax.. She was so angry with him that she initially didn't wanna talk to him at the garden. She didn't wanna be seen as jealous of perm and Sabina as permithias made it look. Permithias even told alusa then that Sabina was his girl not laveda.. How she would turn around and call out Tayo is simply ridiculous. Permithias is one sneaky dude.. #permithias out...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ABDamola(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Vote Lilian and Tayo.
Voting ends saturday mawnin 5am

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
9 Housemates are up for eviction this week, Who do you want to save?
Tayo 27.16 % (541)
JJ 13.40 % (267)
Sabina 10.34 % (206)
Lilian 9.49 % (189)
Permithias 8.99 % (179)
Laveda 8.84 % (176)
Ellah 8.18 % (163)
Esther 8.18 % (163)
Frankie 5.42 % (108)

Total votes: 1992

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
This forum don boring gan ooo....b4 we used 2 get d DS promptly now nothing like dat again...na 2 dey insult each oda nd evil peeps b liking each post lik say na battle.........abeg someone should be summarising d DS's naa......abeg biko please

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
how do I vote ooo my wechat is jonzin n I don't wanna use sms
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by datribune: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Psychedelia:

Issorait grin
I just hope you don't attack Lillian in the future for doing nothing to prevent the "time bomb" from carrying on with his "time-bombing" ways when he was attacking LaVeda grin

Tayo did not attack Laveda. Sabina, viewers, Twitter fans, all HMs including Laveda were all entertained wit d rib cracking jokes.
d snake JJ & then later Permithius used reverse psychology to misrepresent d issue & to excuse his player ways. b4 d manipulation by Permithius who made her believe Tayo was ridiculing het & dat d whole apology to fellow HMs by Tayo was a hoax she enjoyed it & laughed heartily. I thought Laveda to be a smart lady but I'm guessing she isn't dat smart.
d old Tayo was right. Too many snakes in dat house & Permithius is king cobra.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ABDamola(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
Librate:
how do I vote ooo my wechat is jonzin n I don't wanna use sms

Search for Big Brother Africa on ur Wechat
Afta dt u add it
Once it appears on ur list, click on vote
Den it will tel u 2 validate ur numba and u follow d process
Finally dy will send u OTP(One Time Pin) as sms ur fone.
Den u copy dt and pasted it 2 BigBrother on Wechat
Den u gud 2 vote!
U av 100votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
killabeauti:
this sounds like an insult to me. How would an aburo say an egbon reminds him of his younger days.
. Insult ke? I think he indirectly blew his arse,:tayo reminds him of his younger days and he still claims to b 23! If I hear.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
For those of you who watched BBA All Stars, today is the anniversary of Uti's victory. Menhhhhh! That BBA is the best for me; the battle between Uti and Munya still remains the fiercest battle BBA followers have been graced with. Happy victory anniversary to my best naija BBA rep ever.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
to9ine:
Laveda calls Tayo a bully..wow!! That girl is quite naive..just '5 mins' of lies from permithias got DT girl smiling.. For the benefit of those that didn't catch the scene, From what i watched, laveda Tayo Frankie and sheila had been chatting excitedly outside. Tayo joking wiv her and she laughing..their convo had to do with dbanj. she talked about being capable of 'taking him'. Tayo and sheilla kept teasing her jokingly..Dey later went inside. On d bed was Sabina and permithias.. Laveda climbed to join them, Tayo continued teasing and everybody was clearly cool with it (laveda inclusive) and having fun. Laveda was later pissed cuz of what permithias said to her on d bed, which i didn't hear clearly.. She shouted twice at him 'I don't care' then went to get her sax.. She was so angry with him that she initially didn't wanna talk to him at the garden. She didn't wanna be seen as jealous of perm and Sabina as permithias made it look. Permithias even told alusa then that Sabina was his girl not laveda.. How she would turn around and call out Tayo is simply ridiculous. Permithias is one sneaky dude.. #permithias out...
. Wow tenks. Pls keep it coming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.