Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,588 members, 7,895,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) (9018 Views)

Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) / Ogun Gives Free Phones To Hajj Pilgrims / Who Should Go To Hajj, Mum Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2014
eyeopener:

You don't know what you are saying at all.

Allah's command to fight the people of the Scripture includes the Jews and not Christians alone.

What is the offence of the Jews who do not worship Jesus but believe in one God and yet they are to be fought?

Allah is to be suspected o!
YOUR EVIDENCE PLS OR REFERENCE?
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by eyeopener: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
YOUR EVIDENCE PLS OR REFERENCE?

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews." -- Sahih Muslim 6985

"Allah's Apostle said, The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him'."Sahih Bukhari 4.52.177:

Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah not the Last Day........(Surah 9:29).

What is the Jews offence as they believe in one God too?
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by mustang44: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Abdulsalam20: AFTER ALL THE EVIDENCE I PROVIDED.......WHAT A BIAS MIND!........EVERYTHING I POSTED IS WITH EVIDENCE IN FACT TO ME IT MORE SOPHISTICATED I GIVE U EVIDENCE FROM AN ENCYCLOPEDIA WEBSITE........SO FOR U TO PROVE ME WRONG U MUST HAVE A SOUND REFERENCE FOR IT OR ELSE IT WILL BE TAGGED AS NULL AND VOID
You provided no evidence! Muslims are just trying to connect Muhammad to Abraham through Ishmael by all means to gain acceptance from the christians and the jews. Ishmael was not the father of arabians period. Another lie of muslims is to say that all prophets are muslims. Even Ishmael was not a muslim Or arabian. finally, stop copying and pasting.
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
eyeopener:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews." -- Sahih Muslim 6985

"Allah's Apostle said, The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him'."Sahih Bukhari 4.52.177:

Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah not the Last Day........(Surah 9:29).

What is the Jews offence as they believe in one God too?

“We look at events in the light of the Qur ’an and the
hadiths. But one cannot issue a pronouncement on the
basis of one single verse in the Qur ’an . One must look at
the verses as a whole. The same applies to the hadiths . The
other hadiths complement one another. Therefore , if
someone comes and tells us , ‘ There is a Jew here , come
and kill him ,’ we will not kill him. Why should we ? That
person would have to commit a crime. And if he commits a
crime he will have to be tried . And the judge will pronounce
sentence at the end of the trial . There is a whole system
and legal procedure involved . It does not mean that anyone
who sees him can kill him and try him himself . We can see
what this hadith means by looking at others. Otherwise , it
is a sin to kill an innocent Jew, a person, a child , standing
there, and heed a voice from a stone telling us to kill them .
That is unacceptable . We must grasp what our Prophet
( saas ) really means . It would appear the hadith means this :
Jews who are atheists or enemies of religion cannot hide .
Those who hide among wood or stones will be located using
all kinds of electrical devices and equipment, and the evil
and activities of these people will thus be prevented, and
that will be a punishment for them. That is what the hadith
may be implying
In addition , Jews are people given protection in the time of
our Prophet ( saas ) and who followed Muslims. The
compassion and justice shown by the Prophet (saas ) in the
light of the Qur’ an, acted as a role model for subsequent
Muslim rulers . Allah says in the Qur’an , ". .. Do not let
hatred for a people incite you into not being just . Be just .
That is closer to taqwa ” (Surat al -Ma’ida , 8 ) . Allah also
commands Muslims to ensure the safety even of the
idolaters (pagans who do not heed Allah ’s revelation) : "If
any of the idolaters ask you for protection, give them
protection until they have heard the words of Allah. Then
convey them to a place where they are safe . .. ." (Surat at-
Tawba , 6 ) A Muslim will therefore uphold justice, for Allah’s
sake, in the face of anyone and everyone and will only seek
solutions to all matters as revealed in the Qur ’an
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
mustang44: You provided no evidence! Muslims are just trying to connect Muhammad to Abraham through Ishmael by all means to gain acceptance from the christians and the jews. Ishmael was not the father of arabians period. Another lie of muslims is to say that all prophets are muslims. Even Ishmael was not a muslim Or arabian. finally, stop copying and pasting.
YOUR EVIDENCE FOR ALL THIS U SAID........IF YOU CANT QUOTE EVIDENCE FOR ME PLS DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN OR IF U CANT GIVE TANGIBLE EVIDENCE AGINST MY CLAIM.........I ONLY ARGUE WITH EVIDENCE
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by eyeopener: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

“We look at events in the light of the Qur ’an and the
hadiths. But one cannot issue a pronouncement on the
basis of one single verse in the Qur ’an . One must look at
the verses as a whole. The same applies to the hadiths . The
other hadiths complement one another. Therefore , if
someone comes and tells us , ‘ There is a Jew here , come
and kill him ,’ we will not kill him. Why should we ? That
person would have to commit a crime. And if he commits a
crime he will have to be tried . And the judge will pronounce
sentence at the end of the trial . There is a whole system
and legal procedure involved . It does not mean that anyone
who sees him can kill him and try him himself . We can see
what this hadith means by looking at others. Otherwise , it
is a sin to kill an innocent Jew, a person, a child , standing
there, and heed a voice from a stone telling us to kill them .
That is unacceptable . We must grasp what our Prophet
( saas ) really means . It would appear the hadith means this :
Jews who are atheists or enemies of religion cannot hide .
Those who hide among wood or stones will be located using
all kinds of electrical devices and equipment, and the evil
and activities of these people will thus be prevented, and
that will be a punishment for them. That is what the hadith
may be implying
In addition , Jews are people given protection in the time of
our Prophet ( saas ) and who followed Muslims. The
compassion and justice shown by the Prophet (saas ) in the
light of the Qur’ an, acted as a role model for subsequent
Muslim rulers . Allah says in the Qur’an , ". .. Do not let
hatred for a people incite you into not being just . Be just .
That is closer to taqwa ” (Surat al -Ma’ida , 8 ) . Allah also
commands Muslims to ensure the safety even of the
idolaters (pagans who do not heed Allah ’s revelation) : "If
any of the idolaters ask you for protection, give them
protection until they have heard the words of Allah. Then
convey them to a place where they are safe . .. ." (Surat at-
Tawba , 6 ) A Muslim will therefore uphold justice, for Allah’s
sake, in the face of anyone and everyone and will only seek
solutions to all matters as revealed in the Qur ’an

No thanks for your copy and paste. You are not in the position to make any defence because you didn't know those hadiths exist, hence you asked for evidence.
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by mustang44: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Abdulsalam20: @ MALVISGUY U SAID THE ANGEL SAID READ IN THE NAME OF YOUR LORD WITHOUT HOLDING ANY DOCUMENT AND HE SAID I AM NOT LEARNED IT IS EVIDENT IN THE BIBLE
Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:
It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:
"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying,
Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."
When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by
saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned" .SO READ UR BOOK WELL AND UNDERSTAND IT
Another big islamic hallucination. There is absolutely nothing concerning muhammad in the bible. No kabba or mecca in the bible too. Muslims are wasting their time looking for anything islamic in the bible, because they are not there.
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by mustang44: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Abdulsalam20: YOUR EVIDENCE FOR ALL THIS U SAID........IF YOU CANT QUOTE EVIDENCE FOR ME PLS DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN OR IF U CANT GIVE TANGIBLE EVIDENCE AGINST MY CLAIM.........I ONLY ARGUE WITH EVIDENCE
If u think u can come to nairaland and just cook something from one ENCYCLOPEDIA and expect us to eat it, think again. This is 21st century, the world is more civilized now! This is not 7th century arabia that muslims go about besieging people, taking over their lands and making people pay heavy tax called jizyah. You also said that jerusalem is cursed. But muhammad claimed he traveled from mecca to jerusalem using alburaq then to heaven. Why didnt muhammad travel straight from mecca muslims claim is the most holy place on earth but muhammad had to go to jerusalem first. Does it make any sense to you?
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Ovacoma: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, wherby they lie in in wait to deceive, Ephsians 4:14. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many, Matthew 24: 11. And begining at Moses and all the prophets, He expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning Himself, Luke 24: 28. Search the scriptures, for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me, John 5: 39. The Lord thy God will raise up unto the prophet FROM THE MIDST OF THEE, OF THY BRETHREN, like unto me; unto him shall ye hearken; i will raise up a prophet FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN, LIKE UNTO THEE, and will put my words which he shall speak unto them all that i shall command him, Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18. Philip findeth Nathanael and saith unto him, we have found him of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph. John 1: 45. And as Moses lifted up serpent in the wilderness , even so the Son of man must be lifted up that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish , but have eternal life, John 3: 15.
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
mustang44: If u think u can come to nairaland and just cook something from one ENCYCLOPEDIA and expect us to eat it, think again. This is 21st century, the world is more civilized now! This is not 7th century arabia that muslims go about besieging people, taking over their lands and making people pay heavy tax called jizyah. You also said that jerusalem is cursed. But muhammad claimed he traveled from mecca to jerusalem using alburaq then to heaven. Why didnt muhammad travel straight from mecca muslims claim is the most holy place on earth but muhammad had to go to jerusalem first. Does it make any sense to you?
owk let me explain it to u if u dont understand around jerusalem there is a sacred place called mosjid aqsa there is great history about this mosque but for u to know i will post the story but pls read it inbetween the line and u will understand u will even see what GOd say that can only make jerusalem holy malachi chapter 3 verse 1-13 especially verse 4 u might not understand this unless u read the article
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
History of Al Aqsa Mosque
"The Tunnel of King Je-hoia-chin and Its Religious Significance"
The patriarch of all the believers of Allah (God), i.e. Jews, Christians, and Muslims is Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham, PBUH). He built the
Kaba in Makkah with his firstborn son Ismael (PBUH). This was an order from Allah (SWT) that Ibrahim and Ismael (PBUT) construct this
Holy House of Allah (SWT) as a place of worship for all the believers on earth. Ismael (PBUH) was 17 at the time he and his father built
the Kaba. Prophet Muhammad (PB UH), a descendent of the Prophet Ismael (PBUH), would come nearly 2,500 years after Kaba was built
and repurify it as a holy place of worship according to the teachings of the Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH). As stated in the Torah and in the
Holy Quran "all the generations will be blessed through I brahim (PBUH)" (Genesis 12 and 18 Holy Bible, Chp 2 Verses 123-141 Holy
Quran).
In Jerusalem, Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) also established a place of worship. This place would later be known as The House Of Allah (God),
or Beteyel. Forty years after the construction of Kaba, Prophet Ibrahim expanded this place of worship. Isaac (PBUH), Prophet Ibrahim's
younger son, worshipped in Beteyel, but also made journeys to Kaba in Makkah for Hajj (Pilgrimage) as did Ibrahim (PBUH). Jacob
(PBUH) the second son of Isaac (PBUH), extended Beteyel as a place of worship for all the believers of Allah (God) in the region. The
natives of the land, the Palestinians, believers in the teachings of the Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH), also worshipped in Beteyel or The House
Of Allah (God). Ibrahim (PBUH), referred to Beteyel as "Masjid Al-Aqsa", which means the farthest place of worship of the One God.
Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH), was stating that Masjid Al-Aqsa was the farthest place of worship west of Kaba in Makkah.
Some years later, Prophet Joseph (PBUH), the son of Jacob (PBUH) attained a high position of power in Egypt, he sent for all of his
family to come live with him in Egypt away from the poverty of Palestine. There were 33 in all, Jacob (PBUH), his children and his
grandchildren (Genesis 46 in the Torah). Because there was no one left from Jacob's (PBUH) tribe to care for Beteyel, Jacob (PBUH),
intrusted care of Beteyel or Masjid Al-Aqsa to the natives of the area, the Palestinians. This was acceptable due to the fact that the natives
were also followers of the Patriarch, the Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH). The Israelites remained in Egypt for four hundred years as slaves to the
Egyptians with no connection to Palestine, the land from which they immigrated (Genesis 15 Verse 13-17). This choice was not forced on
them, they simply chose to leave Palestine for the sake of the wealth and riches in Egypt.
In the time of Prophet Moses (PBUH), the Israelites were still slaves to the Egyptians. Allah (God) ordered Moses (PBUH), after freeing the
Israelites from bondage, to lead them to Palestine. The Israelites rejected this order from Allah (God), and preferred to live in the desert of
Sinai, rather than to sacrifice themselves for the sake of Allah (God). They believed this land belonged to the Palestinians, the natives of
the area.
For fourty years, the Israelites wandered in the desert of Sinai. A new generation was born, and from it came forth Prophet David (PBUH),
he would lead this generation of believers to Palestine. Prophet David (PBUH) established his kingdom in part of Palestine, and controlled
Jerusalem. His son, Prophet Soloman (King Solomon) (PBUH) rebuilt Masjid Al-Aqsa with the help of the natives, and next to it he built
the ruler's palace. After Prophet Solomon's death, his two sons divided his kingdom amongst themselves. Each son established his own
kingdom and each had its own capital. From both of these kingdoms, Allah (God) raised prophets. According to Jewish history, these
kingdoms existed for nearly two hundred years.
In 586 B.C., King Je-hoia-chin of Jerusalem, saw that he might lose his kingdom. He was the last Jewish king who tried to resist the
Babylonians in Jerusalem. In his struggle, his kingdom was surrounded by the Babylonians who cut off supplies from the outside world.
When the inhabitants of Jerusalem ran out of food and water, the king made a tunnel to enable his soldiers to escape and retrieve
supplies from the outside world. Part of the tunnel collapsed, the resistance led by King Je-hoia-chin was defeated, and the Babylonians
took over Jerusalem. The tunnel used by King Je-hoia-chin, is the same tunnel being excavated today in Jerusalem. After the
Babylonians conquered Jerusalem, they took its inhabitants as slaves to Babylon.
The Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar destroyed what King Solomon had built in Jerusalem (Kings 2 Chapters 24 and 25 of the Bible).
According to the word of God in the Torah, the Israelites were made to be slaves in both the Nile and in the Euphrates.
After seventy years of slavery in Babylon, King Cyrus of Persea gave the Israelites their freedom. At that time very few of the Israelites
returned to Palestine. These few Israelites worshipped only in The House Of Allah. For generations, the Israelites took care of Beteyel or
Masjid Al-Aqsa. During the period when the Roman Empire was in constant battle with the Persean Empire, the Israelites aided the
Perseans, and benefited when the Perseans had control of Jerusalem. Because the Israelites supported the Persean Empire as spies and
in other ways, the Romans treated them as enemies of the Roman Empire.
In 70 A.D., the Romans destroyed (burned) Beteyel, and converted it into a place of Roman idol worship (Jupitor,etc.). In 315 A.D., when
the Roman Emperor Constantine converted to Christianity, the Romans had no regard for Beteyel. It became a place were the inhabitants
of Jerusalem, including the Jews threw their garbage. The Jews no longer considered Beteyel a Holy Shrine.
The Persean Empire defeated the Romans in 614 A.D., the Jews were now able to worship where they wished, but chose not to worship in
Beteyel or Masjid Al-Aqsa. The Perseans controlled Jerusalem until 624 A.D. The Jews, who were in a position of power during this
period, tortured the Arab Christians. Jerusalem was in need of a just ruler. Both the Christians and the Jews had suffered under different
empires, and both knew that the Holy Scriptures promised the coming of a ruler to save them from all this unjust torture and aggression.
The Israelites were awaiting the coming of the Messiah, who would be king and ruler, and would defeat all the evil empires, as promised
by Allah (God). The only Prophet in history to have accomplished this task, was Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Prophet Muhammad
(PBUH) and his followers defeated all the empires of the time, establishing the Kingdom Of God (Islamic State) throughout the region.
This included Jerusalem as promised by Allah to the Muslims (Daniel 2 Verse 44 and Mathew 21 Verse 43). The Israelites had tried to
fulfill this prophecy in 165 B.C., under the leadership of Judah Makabi. Within three years, he was defeated by the Romans, who regained
complete control of Jerusalem. Prophet Jesus (PBUH), was also unable to accomplish this task mentioned in the Holy Scriptures. It was
the Prophet from Arabia, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) who fulfilled this prophecy.
In 621 A.D., the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ascended to the heavens in the night known as Israa and Mirag to the Muslims (Malachi 3
Verse 1-14). In that night, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) led all the Prophets of Allah (PBUT) in prayer in the Holy Mosque (Masjid Al-
Aqsa). For this reason, Masjid Al-Aqsa is a holy place of worship for the Muslims, along with Kaba in Makkah and The Prophet's (PBUH)
Mosque in Medina. These are the three most important Mosques to the Muslims.
In 637 A.D., the Christian leader of Jerusalem, Snaifors, realized through the holy Scriptures (Zeckariah 9 Verses 9 and 10), that the
second leader of the Islamic State, Umar ibn Al-Khatab, fits the description of the one who would open Jerusalem and free it from the evil
empires. Snaifors surrendered peacefully. Umar ibn Al-Khatab and the Muslims, after securing Jerusalem, again established Masjid Al-
Aqsa as a holy place of worship. Both the Christians and the Jews were pleased with the arrival of Umar and the Muslims, and with the
just rule under the Islamic State.
In the eleventh century, the European Christians in the crusades, tortured the Jews and the Muslims. They burned the Jews in the their
Temples and they burned the Muslims in Masjid Al-Aqsa. The European Christians even tortured the Arab Christians and destroyed their
churches. The Jews fled to Indulis (Spain), to receive protection under Islamic rule or a Muslim society. In 1189 A.D., the leader of the
Muslim army, Salah Aldeen Al-Ayobi expelled the European Christians from Jerusalem, and returned Jerusalem to Islamic rule. The
Christian, Jews, and Muslims lived in harmony under Islamic rule.
In 1948, with the help of the western powers, the Jews were able to fulfill the promise of the British foreign minister, Bill Ford. This
promise was made in 1917 regarding the Jews' return to the holy land, Palestine. In the time of Moses (PBUH), when ordered by Allah
(God) to return to Palestine, the Israelites disobeyed the will of Allah (God). Once the Jews again controlled Jerusalem, they expelled and
tortured the natives of Palestine from their land, and the area returned to a state of unrest (Haggie 2 Verse 7-9).
In the 1980's, the Israelis started an archaeological project in the area of the Dome of the Rock (Masjid Al-Aqsa). They began excavation
claiming that they were searching for the Temple Of King Solomon. They were unable to locate the Temple Of King Solomon, but in the
process discover ed the tunnel of King Je-hoia-chin. The Israelis claimed that the search was a success only because they discovered the
collapsed tunnel of King Je-hoia-chin, which is in no way related to the Temple of King Solomon. This tunnel has no religious
significance, it only has historical significance. The entrance was then sealed and today has been reopened without justification. The
significance to the Muslims is well understood, they fear for Masjid Al-Aqsa and its foundation, and that in some way this excavation can
damage the Holy Mosque. The significance of this dig to the Jews is not yet understood, clearly there is no religious significance. Prime
Minister Netanyahu has said this openly is his news conference at the White House. The question thus remains, why if this archaeological
dig can lead to so much unrest, do the Israelis insist that it remain open?
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by mustang44: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Abdulsalam20: History of Al Aqsa Mosque
"The Tunnel of King Je-hoia-chin and Its Religious Significance"
The patriarch of all the believers of Allah (God), i.e. Jews, Christians, and Muslims is Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham, PBUH). He built the
Kaba in Makkah with his firstborn son Ismael (PBUH). This was an order from Allah (SWT) that Ibrahim and Ismael (PBUT) construct this
Holy House of Allah (SWT) as a place of worship for all the believers on earth. Ismael (PBUH) was 17 at the time he and his father built
the Kaba. Prophet Muhammad (PB UH), a descendent of the Prophet Ismael (PBUH), would come nearly 2,500 years after Kaba was built
and repurify it as a holy place of worship according to the teachings of the Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH). As stated in the Torah and in the
Holy Quran "all the generations will be blessed through I brahim (PBUH)" (Genesis 12 and 18 Holy Bible, Chp 2 Verses 123-141 Holy
Quran).
In Jerusalem, Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) also established a place of worship. This place would later be known as The House Of Allah (God),
or Beteyel. Forty years after the construction of Kaba, Prophet Ibrahim expanded this place of worship. Isaac (PBUH), Prophet Ibrahim's
younger son, worshipped in Beteyel, but also made journeys to Kaba in Makkah for Hajj (Pilgrimage) as did Ibrahim (PBUH). Jacob
(PBUH) the second son of Isaac (PBUH), extended Beteyel as a place of worship for all the believers of Allah (God) in the region. The
natives of the land, the Palestinians, believers in the teachings of the Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH), also worshipped in Beteyel or The House
Of Allah (God). Ibrahim (PBUH), referred to Beteyel as "Masjid Al-Aqsa", which means the farthest place of worship of the One God.
Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH), was stating that Masjid Al-Aqsa was the farthest place of worship west of Kaba in Makkah.
Some years later, Prophet Joseph (PBUH), the son of Jacob (PBUH) attained a high position of power in Egypt, he sent for all of his
family to come live with him in Egypt away from the poverty of Palestine. There were 33 in all, Jacob (PBUH), his children and his
grandchildren (Genesis 46 in the Torah). Because there was no one left from Jacob's (PBUH) tribe to care for Beteyel, Jacob (PBUH),
intrusted care of Beteyel or Masjid Al-Aqsa to the natives of the area, the Palestinians. This was acceptable due to the fact that the natives
were also followers of the Patriarch, the Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH). The Israelites remained in Egypt for four hundred years as slaves to the
Egyptians with no connection to Palestine, the land from which they immigrated (Genesis 15 Verse 13-17). This choice was not forced on
them, they simply chose to leave Palestine for the sake of the wealth and riches in Egypt.
In the time of Prophet Moses (PBUH), the Israelites were still slaves to the Egyptians. Allah (God) ordered Moses (PBUH), after freeing the
Israelites from bondage, to lead them to Palestine. The Israelites rejected this order from Allah (God), and preferred to live in the desert of
Sinai, rather than to sacrifice themselves for the sake of Allah (God). They believed this land belonged to the Palestinians, the natives of
the area.
For fourty years, the Israelites wandered in the desert of Sinai. A new generation was born, and from it came forth Prophet David (PBUH),
he would lead this generation of believers to Palestine. Prophet David (PBUH) established his kingdom in part of Palestine, and controlled
Jerusalem. His son, Prophet Soloman (King Solomon) (PBUH) rebuilt Masjid Al-Aqsa with the help of the natives, and next to it he built
the ruler's palace. After Prophet Solomon's death, his two sons divided his kingdom amongst themselves. Each son established his own
kingdom and each had its own capital. From both of these kingdoms, Allah (God) raised prophets. According to Jewish history, these
kingdoms existed for nearly two hundred years.
In 586 B.C., King Je-hoia-chin of Jerusalem, saw that he might lose his kingdom. He was the last Jewish king who tried to resist the
Babylonians in Jerusalem. In his struggle, his kingdom was surrounded by the Babylonians who cut off supplies from the outside world.
When the inhabitants of Jerusalem ran out of food and water, the king made a tunnel to enable his soldiers to escape and retrieve
supplies from the outside world. Part of the tunnel collapsed, the resistance led by King Je-hoia-chin was defeated, and the Babylonians
took over Jerusalem. The tunnel used by King Je-hoia-chin, is the same tunnel being excavated today in Jerusalem. After the
Babylonians conquered Jerusalem, they took its inhabitants as slaves to Babylon.
The Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar destroyed what King Solomon had built in Jerusalem (Kings 2 Chapters 24 and 25 of the Bible).
According to the word of God in the Torah, the Israelites were made to be slaves in both the Nile and in the Euphrates.
After seventy years of slavery in Babylon, King Cyrus of Persea gave the Israelites their freedom. At that time very few of the Israelites
returned to Palestine. These few Israelites worshipped only in The House Of Allah. For generations, the Israelites took care of Beteyel or
Masjid Al-Aqsa. During the period when the Roman Empire was in constant battle with the Persean Empire, the Israelites aided the
Perseans, and benefited when the Perseans had control of Jerusalem. Because the Israelites supported the Persean Empire as spies and
in other ways, the Romans treated them as enemies of the Roman Empire.
In 70 A.D., the Romans destroyed (burned) Beteyel, and converted it into a place of Roman idol worship (Jupitor,etc.). In 315 A.D., when
the Roman Emperor Constantine converted to Christianity, the Romans had no regard for Beteyel. It became a place were the inhabitants
of Jerusalem, including the Jews threw their garbage. The Jews no longer considered Beteyel a Holy Shrine.
The Persean Empire defeated the Romans in 614 A.D., the Jews were now able to worship where they wished, but chose not to worship in
Beteyel or Masjid Al-Aqsa. The Perseans controlled Jerusalem until 624 A.D. The Jews, who were in a position of power during this
period, tortured the Arab Christians. Jerusalem was in need of a just ruler. Both the Christians and the Jews had suffered under different
empires, and both knew that the Holy Scriptures promised the coming of a ruler to save them from all this unjust torture and aggression.
The Israelites were awaiting the coming of the Messiah, who would be king and ruler, and would defeat all the evil empires, as promised
by Allah (God). The only Prophet in history to have accomplished this task, was Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Prophet Muhammad
(PBUH) and his followers defeated all the empires of the time, establishing the Kingdom Of God (Islamic State) throughout the region.
This included Jerusalem as promised by Allah to the Muslims (Daniel 2 Verse 44 and Mathew 21 Verse 43). The Israelites had tried to
fulfill this prophecy in 165 B.C., under the leadership of Judah Makabi. Within three years, he was defeated by the Romans, who regained
complete control of Jerusalem. Prophet Jesus (PBUH), was also unable to accomplish this task mentioned in the Holy Scriptures. It was
the Prophet from Arabia, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) who fulfilled this prophecy.
In 621 A.D., the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ascended to the heavens in the night known as Israa and Mirag to the Muslims (Malachi 3
Verse 1-14). In that night, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) led all the Prophets of Allah (PBUT) in prayer in the Holy Mosque (Masjid Al-
Aqsa). For this reason, Masjid Al-Aqsa is a holy place of worship for the Muslims, along with Kaba in Makkah and The Prophet's (PBUH)
Mosque in Medina. These are the three most important Mosques to the Muslims.
In 637 A.D., the Christian leader of Jerusalem, Snaifors, realized through the holy Scriptures (Zeckariah 9 Verses 9 and 10), that the
second leader of the Islamic State, Umar ibn Al-Khatab, fits the description of the one who would open Jerusalem and free it from the evil
empires. Snaifors surrendered peacefully. Umar ibn Al-Khatab and the Muslims, after securing Jerusalem, again established Masjid Al-
Aqsa as a holy place of worship. Both the Christians and the Jews were pleased with the arrival of Umar and the Muslims, and with the
just rule under the Islamic State.
In the eleventh century, the European Christians in the crusades, tortured the Jews and the Muslims. They burned the Jews in the their
Temples and they burned the Muslims in Masjid Al-Aqsa. The European Christians even tortured the Arab Christians and destroyed their
churches. The Jews fled to Indulis (Spain), to receive protection under Islamic rule or a Muslim society. In 1189 A.D., the leader of the
Muslim army, Salah Aldeen Al-Ayobi expelled the European Christians from Jerusalem, and returned Jerusalem to Islamic rule. The
Christian, Jews, and Muslims lived in harmony under Islamic rule.
In 1948, with the help of the western powers, the Jews were able to fulfill the promise of the British foreign minister, Bill Ford. This
promise was made in 1917 regarding the Jews' return to the holy land, Palestine. In the time of Moses (PBUH), when ordered by Allah
(God) to return to Palestine, the Israelites disobeyed the will of Allah (God). Once the Jews again controlled Jerusalem, they expelled and
tortured the natives of Palestine from their land, and the area returned to a state of unrest (Haggie 2 Verse 7-9).
In the 1980's, the Israelis started an archaeological project in the area of the Dome of the Rock (Masjid Al-Aqsa). They began excavation
claiming that they were searching for the Temple Of King Solomon. They were unable to locate the Temple Of King Solomon, but in the
process discover ed the tunnel of King Je-hoia-chin. The Israelis claimed that the search was a success only because they discovered the
collapsed tunnel of King Je-hoia-chin, which is in no way related to the Temple of King Solomon. This tunnel has no religious
significance, it only has historical significance. The entrance was then sealed and today has been reopened without justification. The
significance to the Muslims is well understood, they fear for Masjid Al-Aqsa and its foundation, and that in some way this excavation can
damage the Holy Mosque. The significance of this dig to the Jews is not yet understood, clearly there is no religious significance. Prime
Minister Netanyahu has said this openly is his news conference at the White House. The question thus remains, why if this archaeological
dig can lead to so much unrest, do the Israelis insist that it remain open?
The Farthest Mosque (Al-Masjid-ul-
Aqs-a) was built many years after the
death of Muhammad. It is utterly
impossible that Muhammad visited it
on his Night Journey. Moreover, the Furthest Mosque
was not in existence at the time of
Muhammad, but was built about a
hundred years after his death! How
could he have prayed in it, then, or
described its gates and windows? Why would Muhammad had to go
to Masjidul’ Aqsa in order to go to heaven? Is the gate of heaven in Jerusalem? When Omar conquered Jerusalem he
performed a prayer in the site where
Temple of Solomon used to stand. The
Romans in 70 A.D destroyed that temple.
Since then no temple, church or mosque
stood on that spot. It was Calif ‘Abd al-
Malik ibn Marwan who built the Dome of
the Rock around 691 A.D. i.e 72 years after
Hijrah. And Masjidu’l Aqsa was built on the
Temple Mount by the end of the 7th
century. This is reported in The Concise
Encyclopedia of Islam, Harper & Row, 1989,
p. 46 and 102. Site Of The Temple Mount In The Future
Jewish Capital Of Jerusalem 2 Samuel
24:21-25
The choosing of the site came when God
punished Israel because King David
ordered a census of the Jewish people after
he defeated of the Philistines in a great
battle. The sin was King David's
presumption that the salvation of the
people came from their sheer numbers and
not the Hand of G-d. A pestilence followed
which only ceased when the prophet Gad
advised King David to erect an altar on the
stone threshing floor on Mt. Moriah that
belonged to Araunah, the Jebusite. So King
David purchased the site for 600 silver
shekels, for which he assessed 50 silver
shekels from each tribe. (1 Chronicles
21:25)
King David built the altar and the plague
ceased. The site was on Mount Moriah
where Abraham had prepared to sacrifice
his son Isaac in obedience to G-d's
Command as this final test of Abraham's
faith. This then was the place where the
future Jerusalem was to be built and the
site of the First and Second Temples. As a
man of war, King David was not allowed to
build the Temple, so the task fell to his son
King Solomon, who built the First Temple
on the Temple Mount. These facts of recorded history have been
obliterated by the recent false claims made
in the name of radical Islamic
Fundamentalism supported by the silence
of scholars unwilling to face a 'Fatwa' of
assassination as was issued against Salman
Rusdie. Moreover, the World Media, with
full access to Biblical scholars and historical
files, have instead accepted the Great Lie.
They carry it forward without question and
with a certain perverse enthusiasm, having
refused to use the Bible (Torah) as a
resource. They also have neglected to read
the opinions of such experts as the 13th
Century Arab biographer Yakut who noted:
"Mecca is holy to Muslims; Jerusalem is holy
to the Jews." (2)
The history of Jerusalem and the site of the
Jewish Holy Temple, constructed in 956
B.C.E. (2956 years ago) by King Solomon,
son of King David according to G-d's
specific instructions is fully described with
minute detail in the Torah. The First Temple
was later destroyed by the Babylonian
conqueror, Nebuchadnezzar in 586 B.C.E.
(2370 years ago). This was not the first
attempt to destroy the Jewish people but
was significant in its goal to eliminate what
was the repository of Jewish strength and
belief.The Second Temple was rebuilt by
order of Cyrus, the King of Persia, who also
paid for its reconstruction and ordered the
return of the Jews exiled to Babylon in 538
B.C.E. The Second Temple was completed
and consecrated in 515 B.C.E. (2, 3 & 4)
King Herod, a great builder but a cruel,
despotic ruler appointed by the Romans
rebuilt and added to the Second Temple for
46 years. After the Jews revolted against
Roman rule, the Romans under Titus
destroyed and burned the Second Temple
beginning on the Ninth of Av (Tisha B'Av),
70 C.E. (1930 years ago). You may recall
seeing photos of the carvings on the Arch
of Titus in Rome, depicting Titus' triumphal
march through Rome, parading the sacred
Temple vessels, including the great
Menorah (Candelabra).
The Romans sent the Jews into exile again
for 1,878 years. However, for all that time
there was a Jewish presence and those
dispersed across the globe prayed daily -
"Next Year in Jerusalem!" The City and the
Temple have always been central to Jewish
thought and identity. (Note! Despite
Arafat's claim that there was no Jewish
connection to the Temple, the Romans
memorialized their capture of the Jews and
their Temple in 70 C.E. by carving it in
stone.) The streets of Jerusalem and the
Holy Jewish Temple were walked upon by
Jewish Kings and Prophets long before the
7th century C.E. when a man named
Mohammed had a vision that he was the
last chosen prophet of G-d, the G-d they
called Allah. Mohammed was driven out of
Mecca by the Arab community and fled to
Medina which had three Jewish tribes.
Mohammed offered himself to the Jews as
G-d's (Allah) final Prophet. For 19 months
Mohammed offered his "quibla" (direction
of his prayers) toward Jerusalem as a
ÇÄòconfidence-building gesture', until the
Jews refused to believe his claims and
totally rejected him. Then Mohammed
gathered the pagan desert tribes under his
visionary image. Mohammed used the trick
of a temporary truce (permitted in Islam) to
make a treaty called the Hudaibiya Treaty
with the Jewish Koraish tribe. But, in 628
C.E. at the Khaidar Oasis, Mohammed killed
them. Arafat often claims that the Oslo
Treaty is similar to the Hudaibiya Treaty
which Mohammed violated with impunity
when he was militarily stronger. Nothing is more important to the
foundations and development of Islam
than the re-casting of Biblical personalities
into newly assigned roles as devout
Muslims. Shaping Israelite patriarchs into
ancient Muslims who worshiped
Muhammad’s god. Biblical prophets were not muslims.
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin grin ;'D ASSUMING U READ MY POST U WILL HAVE NOT DISGRACE YOUR SELF LIKE THIS grin YOU CLAIM MOSJID ASA WAS BUILT AFTER MUHAMMAD grin..... DID U THINK THAT MUHAMMAD WAS THE FOUNDER OF ISLAM PLS WHERE DID U LEAVE ABRAHAM I WONT REPEAT MY SELF AGAIN BECAUSE ALL WHAT I POSTED IS WITH DUE REFERENCE BUT U DENIED IT.........ITS NT NEW TO ME THOUGH BECAUSE THAT IS HOW U DERAIL THE TOPIC FROM GOING TO HAJJ BECAUSE U CANT PROVIDE A JUSTIFICATION FOR IT.........WHEN U ARGUED ABOUT BACA grin I GUESS U LATER DISCOVER THAT BACA IS THE ANCIENT NAME OF MECCA..........I SAID JERUSALEM IS NO MORE HOLY U COULDNT PROVE ME WRONG INFACT GO AND READ MALACHI 3:1-14 U WILL SEE WHT GOD SAY WILL MAKE JERUSALEM HOLY........BUT U DENIED IT BECAUSE U DIDNT READ MY POST U WENT TO ANSWERING-ISLAM.ORG TO COPY AN UNVERIFIED ESSAY.............I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY BECAUSE IT WAS SAID BY ARISTOTLE THAT MAN BY NATURE IS A POLITICAL ANIMAL AND A PSYCOLOGICAL FACT STATES THAT WHEN THE MIND SEES THE TRUTH THE RIGHT MIND TEND TO ACCEPT IT BUT WE TEND TO REJECT IT WITH AN UNVERIFIED EVIDENCE

THE FACT IS THAT WE PRACTICE A RELIGION BECAUSE WE ARE BORN IN MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN HOME BUT IT SHOULDNT BE LIKE THAT RELIGION IS SOMETHING THAT U SHOULD PRACTICE BECAUSE U CONSIDER IT AS A WAY........
I WILL ADVICE YOU TO READ MY POST AGAIN U WILL DISCOVER THAT ALL WHAT YOU POSTED IS EXTRANOUS
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by mustang44: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Abdulsalam20: grin grin ;'D ASSUMING U READ MY POST U WILL HAVE NOT DISGRACE YOUR SELF LIKE THIS grin YOU CLAIM MOSJID ASA WAS BUILT AFTER MUHAMMAD grin..... DID U THINK THAT MUHAMMAD WAS THE FOUNDER OF ISLAM PLS WHERE DID U LEAVE ABRAHAM I WONT REPEAT MY SELF AGAIN BECAUSE ALL WHAT I POSTED IS WITH DUE REFERENCE BUT U DENIED IT.........ITS NT NEW TO ME THOUGH BECAUSE THAT IS HOW U DERAIL THE TOPIC FROM GOING TO HAJJ BECAUSE U CANT PROVIDE A JUSTIFICATION FOR IT.........WHEN U ARGUED ABOUT BACA grin I GUESS U LATER DISCOVER THAT BACA IS THE ANCIENT NAME OF MECCA..........I SAID JERUSALEM IS NO MORE HOLY U COULDNT PROVE ME WRONG INFACT GO AND READ MALACHI 3:1-14 U WILL SEE WHT GOD SAY WILL MAKE JERUSALEM HOLY........BUT U DENIED IT BECAUSE U DIDNT READ MY POST U WENT TO ANSWERING-ISLAM.ORG TO COPY AN UNVERIFIED ESSAY.............I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY BECAUSE IT WAS SAID BY ARISTOTLE THAT MAN BY NATURE IS A POLITICAL ANIMAL AND A PSYCOLOGICAL FACT STATES THAT WHEN THE MIND SEES THE TRUTH THE RIGHT MIND TEND TO ACCEPT IT BUT WE TEND TO REJECT IT WITH AN UNVERIFIED EVIDENCE

THE FACT IS THAT WE PRACTICE A RELIGION BECAUSE WE ARE BORN IN MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN HOME BUT IT SHOULDNT BE LIKE THAT RELIGION IS SOMETHING THAT U SHOULD PRACTICE BECAUSE U CONSIDER IT AS A WAY........
I WILL ADVICE YOU TO READ MY POST AGAIN U WILL DISCOVER THAT ALL WHAT YOU POSTED IS EXTRANOUS
You are the one who is disgracing yourself not me. I will not fall for your lies. Was there anything at all called mosjid al aqsa b4 muhammad was born? Even there was no place of worship called mosjid al aqsa during the life time of muhammad. Even, for the fact that muhammad did not mention jerusalem buy name shows that he did not go to jerusalem physicaly, it was in his dream that he went to jerusalem. Jerusalem was not even mentioned by name in the koran. King solomon built a temple and was later destroyed, when muslims conquered jerusalem after the death of muhammad, they built musjid al aqsa mosque on the site of king solomons temple and lied that it was the site that muhammad ascended to heaven from. They were no group of pple called muslims or any religion called islam b4 muhammad was born. muhammad founded islam in 7th century arabia. Abraham was neither a jew, christian
nor muslim. Muslims want Abraham
to be seen as a muslim because they
are desperate for recognition. calling Abraham
muslim is a wishful thinking, done
with the purpose of making Islam
relevant.
Besides, no one was called a muslim
before Muhammad. Calling someone
muslim using a generic definition of
the word is a form of corruption of
ideas. The person muslims called
Ibrahim is not the same Abraham described in the Bible. The biblical Abraham
never ventured into Mecca. The
muslim Abraham is Muhammad's
fabrication, this person never
existed. The biblical Abraham is not
the ancestor of Arabs, for before
Abraham, the Arabs already existed
as people. How can the sons be
older than the father? Abraham was not a member ofany organized religion. He simply followed the divine commandments given to him. If Abraham was a Muslim, then why
weren't there any Muslims recorded in
history from that time? Why didn't he
call himself a Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by mustang44: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Abdulsalam20: grin grin ;'D ASSUMING U READ MY POST U WILL HAVE NOT DISGRACE YOUR SELF LIKE THIS grin YOU CLAIM MOSJID ASA WAS BUILT AFTER MUHAMMAD grin..... DID U THINK THAT MUHAMMAD WAS THE FOUNDER OF ISLAM PLS WHERE DID U LEAVE ABRAHAM I WONT REPEAT MY SELF AGAIN BECAUSE ALL WHAT I POSTED IS WITH DUE REFERENCE BUT U DENIED IT.........ITS NT NEW TO ME THOUGH BECAUSE THAT IS HOW U DERAIL THE TOPIC FROM GOING TO HAJJ BECAUSE U CANT PROVIDE A JUSTIFICATION FOR IT.........WHEN U ARGUED ABOUT BACA grin I GUESS U LATER DISCOVER THAT BACA IS THE ANCIENT NAME OF MECCA..........I SAID JERUSALEM IS NO MORE HOLY U COULDNT PROVE ME WRONG INFACT GO AND READ MALACHI 3:1-14 U WILL SEE WHT GOD SAY WILL MAKE JERUSALEM HOLY........BUT U DENIED IT BECAUSE U DIDNT READ MY POST U WENT TO ANSWERING-ISLAM.ORG TO COPY AN UNVERIFIED ESSAY.............I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY BECAUSE IT WAS SAID BY ARISTOTLE THAT MAN BY NATURE IS A POLITICAL ANIMAL AND A PSYCOLOGICAL FACT STATES THAT WHEN THE MIND SEES THE TRUTH THE RIGHT MIND TEND TO ACCEPT IT BUT WE TEND TO REJECT IT WITH AN UNVERIFIED EVIDENCE

You are the one who is disgracing yourself not me. I will not fall for your lies. Was there anything at all called mosjid al aqsa b4 muhammad was born? Even there was no place of worship called mosjid al aqsa during the life time of muhammad. Even, for the fact that muhammad did not mention jerusalem buy name shows that he did not go to jerusalem physicaly, it was in his dream that he went to jerusalem. Jerusalem was not even mentioned by name in the koran. King solomon built a temple and was later destroyed, when muslims conquered jerusalem after the death of muhammad, they built musjid al aqsa mosque on the site of king solomons temple and lied that it was the site that muhammad ascended to heaven from. They were no group of pple called muslims or any religion called islam b4 muhammad was born. muhammad founded islam in 7th century arabia. Abraham was neither a jew, christian
nor muslim. Muslims want Abraham
to be seen as a muslim because they
are desperate for recognition. calling Abraham
muslim is a wishful thinking, done
with the purpose of making Islam
relevant.
Besides, no one was called a muslim
before Muhammad. Calling someone
muslim using a generic definition of
the word is a form of corruption of
ideas. The person muslims called
Ibrahim is not the same Abraham described in the Bible. The biblical Abraham
never ventured into Mecca. The
muslim Abraham is Muhammad's
fabrication, this person never
existed. The biblical Abraham is not
the ancestor of Arabs, for before
Abraham, the Arabs already existed
as people. How can the sons be
older than the father? Abraham was not a member ofany organized religion. He simply followed the divine commandments given to him. If Abraham was a Muslim, then why
weren't there any Muslims recorded in
history from that time? Why didn't he
call himself a Muslims?
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
LET ME START BY DEFINING WHAT IS ISLAM
The word Islam means voluntary “Submission” or “Surrender” to the Will of God. It derives from the root word “salam,” meaning
peace.
CONCERNING YOUR POST THAT JERUSALEM WAS NOT MENTIONED IN THE QURAN WHAT OF THIS?
The fools (pagans, hypocrites, and Jews) among the
people will say, "What has turned them (Muslims) from
their Qiblah [prayer direction (towards jerusalem)] to
which they were used to face in prayer." Say, (O
Muhammad ) "To Allâh belong both, east and the west.
He guides whom He wills to a Straight Way." (Al-
Baqarah 2:142)
AND EVIDENCE IN THE HADITH?
NARRATED ABU DHAR:I SAID, "O ALLAH'S APOSTLE! WHICH
MOSQUE WAS FIRST BUILT ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH?" HE
SAID, "AL-MASJID-UL-,HARAM (IN MECCA)." I SAID, "WHICH
WAS BUILT NEXT?" HE REPLIED "THE MOSQUE OF AL-AQSA ( IN
JERUSALEM) ." I SAID, "WHAT WAS THE PERIOD OF
CONSTRUCTION BETWEEN THE TWO?" HE SAID, "FORTY YEARS."
HE ADDED, "WHEREVER (YOU MAY BE, AND) THE PRAYER
TIME BECOMES DUE, PERFORM THE PRAYER THERE, FOR THE
BEST THING IS TO DO SO (I.E. TO OFFER THE PRAYERS IN
TIME)." [BUKHARI & MUSLIM]
EVEN THIS IS ALSO AN EVIDENCE THAT MOSJID AQSA WAS BUILT BEFORE MUHAMMAD AND IT DEBUNK YOUR CLAIM THAT IT WAS BUILT AFTER THE DEATH OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD(SAW)......
AM NT SUPRISE BECAUSE THE JEW TELL YOU PEOPLE THE TRUTH BUT U IGNORE IT
It is important to know that whatever claim you from a
Jew or Christian backed up by the Bible, then that claim is
highly doubtful and unreliable. Let us look at what GOD
Almighty Said in the Bible:
"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have
the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the
scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible,
Jeremiah 8:cool "
The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How
can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with
us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it
into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:cool "
In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so
much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural
laws and fabrications, that they had turned the Bible into a
lie! See Also Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses peace be
upon him predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law
(Bible) after his death. The Book of Moses predicted that
the Law (Bible) will get corrupted. The Book of Jeremiah
which came approximately 826 years after did indeed
confirm this corruption.
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Ovacoma: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies which minister questions, rather than godly edifying faith: so do. 1Timothy, 1: 4. That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by sleight of men and cunningcraftiness, whereby they lie in wait to DECEIVE. Ephisians 4:14.
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
2- The Jews received the
highest number of
Prophets. Yet, neither
Moses nor Jesus nor several
other Prophets liked the
Jews!
The old Jewish trick about Jews received the highest
number of Prophets which then makes them GOD
Almighty's "Chosen People" is nothing but a deception. In
fact, it is a bad thing for the Jews that GOD Almighty kept
sending them Prophets who many of them ended up
getting killed anyway by the Jews themselves according to
the Saying of Jesus peace be upon him below. We need to
know that neither Moses nor Jesus nor many of the
Prophets in the Bible really liked Jews! Let us look at the
following:
From Moses:
"And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of
writing the words of this law in a book, until they were
finished, That Moses commanded the Levites(Jews), which
bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying, Take this
book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the
covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a
witness against thee. For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff
neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye
have been rebellious against the LORD; and how much
more after my death? Gather unto me all the elders of
your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these
words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record
against them. For I know that after my death ye will
become utterly corrupt, and turn aside from the way
which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in
the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the
LORD, to provoke him to anger through the work of your
hands. (Deuteronomy 31:25-29) "
From Jeremiah:
"How can you say, 'We [The Jews] are wise, and the law of
the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the
scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible,
Jeremiah 8:cool "
From Jesus:
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and
stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather
your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under
her wings, but you were not willing. (From the NIV Bible,
Matthew 23:37) "
THE JEWS WERE CORRUPT! THEY CORRUPTED THE WORD OF GOD
ALMIGHTY. LIKE JEREMIAH 8:8, THE NOBLE QURAN CLEARLY
STATES IT:
"BUT ON ACCOUNT OF THEIR BREAKING THEIR COVENANT WE
CURSED THEM (JEWS AND CHRISTIANS) AND MADE THEIR HEARTS
HARD; THEY ALTERED THE WORDS FROM THEIR PLACES AND THEY
NEGLECTED A PORTION OF WHAT THEY WERE REMINDED OF; AND
YOU SHALL ALWAYS DISCOVER TREACHERY IN THEM EXCEPTING A
FEW OF THEM; SO PARDON THEM AND TURN AWAY; SURELY ALLAH
LOVES THOSE WHO DO GOOD (TO OTHERS). (THE NOBLE QURAN,
5:13) "
"O APOSTLE! LET NOT THOSE GRIEVE THEE, WHO RACE EACH OTHER
INTO UNBELIEF: (WHETHER IT BE) AMONG THOSE WHO SAY "WE
BELIEVE" WITH THEIR LIPS BUT WHOSE HEARTS HAVE NO FAITH; OR
IT BE AMONG THE JEWS,- MEN WHO WILL LISTEN TO ANY LIE,- WILL
LISTEN EVEN TO OTHERS WHO HAVE NEVER SO MUCH AS COME TO
THEE. THEY CHANGE THE WORDS FROM THEIR (RIGHT) TIMES AND
PLACES: THEY SAY, 'IF YE ARE GIVEN THIS, TAKE IT, BUT IF NOT,
BEWARE!' IF ANY ONE'S TRIAL IS INTENDED BY GOD, THOU HAST NO
AUTHORITY IN THE LEAST FOR HIM AGAINST GOD. FOR SUCH - IT IS
NOT GOD'S WILL TO PURIFY THEIR HEARTS. FOR THEM THERE IS
DISGRACE IN THIS WORLD, AND IN THE HEREAFTER A HEAVY
PUNISHMENT. (THE NOBLE QURAN, 5:41) "
PERHAPS, THAT IS WHY ALLAH ALMIGHTY DECIDED TO END HIS
MESSAGE/REVELATIONS WITH THE ARABS, THE OTHER PART OF THE
MIDDLE EASTERN SOCIETY THAT HAS NOT BEEN POLLUTED AND
UNHAMPERED BY THE BURDEN OF AGE-OLD PREJUDICIES.
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
YOU SAID ABRAHAM WAS NOT A MUSLIM THEN U REUSE WHO BUILD THE KAABA AND IN MECCA WHICH WAS REFERENCED TO IN
PSALMS 84:5-6 "BLESSED ARE THOSE WHOSE STRENGTH IS IN
YOU,WHO HAVE SET THEIR HEARTS,ON PILGRIMAGE.AS THEY PASS
THROUGH THE VALLEY OF BACA(MAKKAH),THEY MAKE IT A PLACE OF
SPRINGS;THE RAIN ALSO IT WITH POOLS(ZAMZAM WATER).
GALANTIANS 4:25 "Because Hangar is the Sinai mountain of
Arabia that stands for the (cursed) Jerusalem of today.
MATTHEW 21:42-43 "Jesus said to them(the Jews) have you
never read in the scriptures(eg, Jeremiah,Galantians etc);the
stone(black stone of Makkah) which the builders rejected has
became the CHIEF CORNER STONE.This is the Lord's doing
and it is marvelous in our eye?Therefore,I say to you,the
kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation
bearing the fruits of it.
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
LASTLY WHAT IS ISLAM?......IT MEANS TOTAL SUBMISSION TO GOD UNCONDITIONALLY AND TO PROVE THAT ALL PROPHETS ARE MUSLIM U WILL SEE IN BIBLE PASSAGES SAYING
THE LORD OUR LORD IS ONE LORD(THAT IS TAWHEED)
FURTHER PROOFS
* MUSLIMS (THOSE WHO SUBMIT TO THE WILL OF GOD) PERFORM
ABLUTION BEFORE PRAYER
THEN DAVID AROSE FROM THE EARTH AND WASHED AND ANOINTED
HIMSELF AND CHANGED HIS CLOTHES. AND HE WENT INTO THE HOUSE
OF THE LORD AND WORSHIPED ( SAMUEL 12:20 )
THEY SHALL WASH THEIR HANDS AND THEIR FEET ( EXODUS 30:21 )
WITH WHICH MOSES AND AARON AND HIS SONS WASHED THEIR
HANDS AND THEIR FEET. ( EXODUS 40:31 )
* THE FIRST POSITION OF PRAYER, MUSLIMS LIFT UP THEIR HANDS
PALMS OUT AT THE SIDE OF THE HEAD
SO I WILL BLESS YOU AS LONG AS I LIVE
IN YOUR NAME I WILL LIFT UP MY HANDS. (PSALM 63:4 )
AND EZRA BLESSED THE LORD, THE GREAT GOD, AND ALL THE PEOPLE
ANSWERED,(A) “AMEN, AMEN,”(B) LIFTING UP THEIR HANDS. AND
THEY BOWED THEIR HEADS AND WORSHIPED THE LORD WITH THEIR
FACES TO THE GROUND.(NEHEMIAH 8:6 )
* WHEN THE MUSLIMS PRAY, THEY FELL ON THEIR FACES
THEN ABRAM FELL ON HIS FACE. AND GOD SAID TO HIM(GENESIS
17:3 )
THEN MOSES AND AARON WENT FROM THE PRESENCE OF THE
ASSEMBLY TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE TENT OF MEETING AND FELL ON
THEIR FACES. AND THE GLORY OF THE LORD APPEARED TO THEM,
(NUMBERS 20:6 )
THEN JOSHUA TORE HIS CLOTHES AND FELL TO THE EARTH ON HIS FACE
BEFORE THE ARK OF THE LORD (JOSHUA 7:6 ).
WHEN ALL THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL SAW THE FIRE COME DOWN AND THE
GLORY OF THE LORD ON THE TEMPLE, THEY BOWED DOWN WITH THEIR
FACES TO THE GROUND (2 CHRONICLES 7:3 )
ANSWERED,(A) “AMEN, AMEN,”(B) LIFTING UP THEIR HANDS.(C)
AND THEY BOWED THEIR HEADS AND WORSHIPED THE LORD WITH
THEIR FACES TO THE GROUND.(NEHEMIAH 8:6 )
** JESUS PRAYING TO GOD
”AND GOING A LITTLE FARTHER HE FELL ON HIS FACE AND
PRAYED”( MATTHEW 26:39 )
** EVEN JESUS’ DISCIPLES SUBMITTED AS MUSLIMS
WHEN THE DISCIPLES HEARD THIS, THEY FELL ON THEIR FACES AND
WERE TERRIFIED”( MATTHEW 17:6 )
AND ELIJAH WENT UP TO THE TOP OF MOUNT CARMEL, AND HE BOWED
HIMSELF DOWN ON THE EARTH AND PUT HIS FACE BETWEEN HIS
KNEES.(1 KINGS 18: 42 )
AND ALL THE ANGELS WERE STANDING AROUND THE THRONE AND
AROUND THE ELDERS AND THE FOUR LIVING CREATURES, AND THEY FELL
ON THEIR FACES BEFORE THE THRONE AND WORSHIPED GOD,
(REVELATIONS 7:11 )
OH COME, LET US WORSHIP AND BOW DOWN
LET US KNEEL BEFORE THE LORD, OUR MAKER! (PSALM 95:6 )
ALL THE PROSPEROUS OF THE EARTH EAT AND WORSHIP
BEFORE HIM SHALL BOW ALL WHO GO DOWN TO THE DUST( PSALM
22:29 )
NOW MANOAH AND HIS WIFE WERE WATCHING, AND THEY FELL ON
THEIR FACES TO THE GROUND. (JUDGES 13:20 )
AND WHEN ALL THE PEOPLE SAW IT, THEY FELL ON THEIR FACES AND
SAID, “THE LORD, HE IS GOD; THE LORD, HE IS GOD.”( 1 KINGS
18:39 )
DAVID ROSE FROM BESIDE THE STONE HEAP AND FELL ON HIS FACE TO
THE GROUND( 1 SAMUEL 20: 41 )
AND JOSHUA FELL ON HIS FACE TO THE EARTH AND WORSHIPED
(JOSHUA 5:14 )
WHEN ABRAHAM’S SERVANT HEARD THEIR WORDS, HE BOWED
HIMSELF TO THE EARTH BEFORE THE LORD.(GENESIS 24:52 )
ISLAM IN BIBLE ••••►BOWING AND PROSTRATING ON THE GROUND
• JESUS (PBUH)
AND HE WENT A LITTLE FARTHER, AND FELL ON HIS FACE, AND PRAYED,
SAYING, O MY FATHER, IF IT BE POSSIBLE, LET THIS CUP PASS FROM
ME: NEVERTHELESS NOT AS I WILL, BUT AS THOU [WILT.]. (MATTHEW
26:39)
• MOSES (PBUH)
AND MOSES BOWED TO THE GROUND AND WORSHIPED. (EXODUS
34:cool
• MOSES AND AARON (PBUT) :
THEN MOSES AND AARON WENT AWAY FROM THE ASSEMBLY TO THE
ENTRANCE OF THE TENT OF MEETING AND FELL ON THEIR FACES…
(NUMBERS 20:6)
• ABRAHAM (PBUH)
THEN ABRAM FELL ON HIS FACE. (GENESIS 17:3)
• ABRAHAM’S SERVANT :
HIMSELF TO THE GROUND BEFORE THE LORD. (GENESIS 24:52)
• JOSHUA (PBUH) :
(JOSHUA 5:14).
• EZRA AND THE PEOPLE :
THEN THEY BOWED THEIR HEADS AND WORSHIPED THE LORD WITH
THEIR FACES TO THE GROUND. (NEHEMIAH 8:6)
JESUS IS A MUSLIM: JESUS USING THE WORD "MUSLIM" IN LUKE
6:40:
LET US LOOK AT LUKE 6:40 FROM MY N.I.V. BIBLE "A STUDENT IS
NOT ABOVE HIS TEACHER, BUT EVERYONE WHO IS FULLY TRAINED WILL
BE LIKE HIS TEACHER."
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by mustang44: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Abdulsalam20: LASTLY WHAT IS ISLAM?......IT MEANS TOTAL SUBMISSION TO GOD UNCONDITIONALLY AND TO PROVE THAT ALL PROPHETS ARE MUSLIM U WILL SEE IN BIBLE PASSAGES SAYING
THE LORD OUR LORD IS ONE LORD(THAT IS TAWHEED)
FURTHER PROOFS
* MUSLIMS (THOSE WHO SUBMIT TO THE WILL OF GOD) PERFORM
ABLUTION BEFORE PRAYER
THEN DAVID AROSE FROM THE EARTH AND WASHED AND ANOINTED
HIMSELF AND CHANGED HIS CLOTHES. AND HE WENT INTO THE HOUSE
OF THE LORD AND WORSHIPED ( SAMUEL 12:20 )
THEY SHALL WASH THEIR HANDS AND THEIR FEET ( EXODUS 30:21 )
WITH WHICH MOSES AND AARON AND HIS SONS WASHED THEIR
HANDS AND THEIR FEET. ( EXODUS 40:31 )
* THE FIRST POSITION OF PRAYER, MUSLIMS LIFT UP THEIR HANDS
PALMS OUT AT THE SIDE OF THE HEAD
SO I WILL BLESS YOU AS LONG AS I LIVE
IN YOUR NAME I WILL LIFT UP MY HANDS. (PSALM 63:4 )
ANSWERED,(A) “AMEN, AMEN,”(B) LIFTING UP THEIR HANDS. AND
THEY BOWED THEIR HEADS AND WORSHIPED THE LORD WITH THEIR
FACES TO THE GROUND.(NEHEMIAH 8:6 )
* WHEN THE MUSLIMS PRAY, THEY FELL ON THEIR FACES
THEN ABRAM FELL ON HIS FACE. AND GOD SAID TO HIM(GENESIS
17:3 )
THEN MOSES AND AARON WENT FROM THE PRESENCE OF THE
ASSEMBLY TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE TENT OF MEETING AND FELL ON
THEIR FACES. AND THE GLORY OF THE LORD APPEARED TO THEM,
(NUMBERS 20:6 )
THEN JOSHUA TORE HIS CLOTHES AND FELL TO THE EARTH ON HIS FACE
BEFORE THE ARK OF THE LORD (JOSHUA 7:6 ).
WHEN ALL THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL SAW THE FIRE COME DOWN AND THE
GLORY OF THE LORD ON THE TEMPLE, THEY BOWED DOWN WITH THEIR
FACES TO THE GROUND (2 CHRONICLES 7:3 )
ANSWERED,(A) “AMEN, AMEN,”(B) LIFTING UP THEIR HANDS.(C)
AND THEY BOWED THEIR HEADS AND WORSHIPED THE LORD WITH
THEIR FACES TO THE GROUND.(NEHEMIAH 8:6 )
** JESUS PRAYING TO GOD
”AND GOING A LITTLE FARTHER HE FELL ON HIS FACE AND
PRAYED”( MATTHEW 26:39 )
** EVEN JESUS’ DISCIPLES SUBMITTED AS MUSLIMS
WHEN THE DISCIPLES HEARD THIS, THEY FELL ON THEIR FACES AND
WERE TERRIFIED”( MATTHEW 17:6 )
AND ELIJAH WENT UP TO THE TOP OF MOUNT CARMEL, AND HE BOWED
HIMSELF DOWN ON THE EARTH AND PUT HIS FACE BETWEEN HIS
KNEES.(1 KINGS 18: 42 )
AND ALL THE ANGELS WERE STANDING AROUND THE THRONE AND
AROUND THE ELDERS AND THE FOUR LIVING CREATURES, AND THEY FELL
ON THEIR FACES BEFORE THE THRONE AND WORSHIPED GOD,
(REVELATIONS 7:11 )
OH COME, LET US WORSHIP AND BOW DOWN
LET US KNEEL BEFORE THE LORD, OUR MAKER! (PSALM 95:6 )
ALL THE PROSPEROUS OF THE EARTH EAT AND WORSHIP
BEFORE HIM SHALL BOW ALL WHO GO DOWN TO THE DUST( PSALM
22:29 )
NOW MANOAH AND HIS WIFE WERE WATCHING, AND THEY FELL ON
THEIR FACES TO THE GROUND. (JUDGES 13:20 )
AND WHEN ALL THE PEOPLE SAW IT, THEY FELL ON THEIR FACES AND
SAID, “THE LORD, HE IS GOD; THE LORD, HE IS GOD.”( 1 KINGS
18:39 )
DAVID ROSE FROM BESIDE THE STONE HEAP AND FELL ON HIS FACE TO
THE GROUND( 1 SAMUEL 20: 41 )
(JOSHUA 5:14 )
HIMSELF TO THE EARTH BEFORE THE LORD.(GENESIS 24:52 )
ISLAM IN BIBLE ••••►BOWING AND PROSTRATING ON THE GROUND
• JESUS (PBUH)
AND HE WENT A LITTLE FARTHER, AND FELL ON HIS FACE, AND PRAYED,
SAYING, O MY FATHER, IF IT BE POSSIBLE, LET THIS CUP PASS FROM
ME: NEVERTHELESS NOT AS I WILL, BUT AS THOU [WILT.]. (MATTHEW
26:39)
• MOSES (PBUH)
AND MOSES BOWED TO THE GROUND AND WORSHIPED. (EXODUS
34:cool
• MOSES AND AARON (PBUT) :
THEN MOSES AND AARON WENT AWAY FROM THE ASSEMBLY TO THE
ENTRANCE OF THE TENT OF MEETING AND FELL ON THEIR FACES…
(NUMBERS 20:6)
• ABRAHAM (PBUH)
THEN ABRAM FELL ON HIS FACE. (GENESIS 17:3)
• ABRAHAM’S SERVANT :
HIMSELF TO THE GROUND BEFORE THE LORD. (GENESIS 24:52)
• JOSHUA (PBUH) :
(JOSHUA 5:14).
• EZRA AND THE PEOPLE :
THEN THEY BOWED THEIR HEADS AND WORSHIPED THE LORD WITH
THEIR FACES TO THE GROUND. (NEHEMIAH 8:6)
JESUS IS A MUSLIM: JESUS USING THE WORD "MUSLIM" IN LUKE
6:40:
LET US LOOK AT LUKE 6:40 FROM MY N.I.V. BIBLE "A STUDENT IS
NOT ABOVE HIS TEACHER, BUT EVERYONE WHO IS FULLY TRAINED WILL
BE LIKE HIS TEACHER."
Your claims are all baseless! How could you say all the biblical prophets were all muslims just because they fall with their faces on the ground and prayed plus, they washed their bodies before praying. Let me tell you, muhammad copied all this from the bible. Because all these events took place before muhammad found islam. Its simple, muslims prayed like them not them praying like muslims. “Jerusalem’s
Al Aqsa Mosque is from where Muhammad
rose to Heaven” - This is a big Lie and a
Myth. {How does anyone even know if
Muhammad did go to Heaven, leave alone
from Jerusalem?} This false claim is based
on Muslim guessing of the Quran 17:1
{Actually, the Quran says, “…carried his
servant [Muhammad] by night [on a
donkey] from the Inviolable place of
worship [Mecca] to the far distant place of
worship [Later-Muslims claimed this place
as Al-Masujidi al-Aqtza] the neighbourhood
whereof.” This ‘far distant place’ could
mean anywhere on earth, couldn’t it? It
doesn’t even mention a mosque, does it? If
Muhammad was already dead, then to
whom did Allah reveal this sura? {Who
coined this Sura? You see the lie/fraud in
the Quran? } The fact - the Al Aqsa mosque
and the Dome of the Rock was not built yet
then, when Muhammad was killed. Did he
go 700Km. just in one night and that too
on a donkey, over the desert, did the
donkey have headlamps, was Muhammad’s
body strapped or someone holding the
dead body, in the extreme cold of the
desert, did the donkey stop to quench his
thirst, or did the donkey have a supersonic
700 Km. flight?
Fact-Jerusalem was captured by Khalif
Omar only in 638, six years after
Mohammed's death. Throughout this time
there were only churches in Jerusalem, and
a church stood on the Temple Mount,
called the Church of Saint Mary, built in the
Byzantine architectural style, started by
Emperor Constantine 1 after 330 A.D. and
completed by Emperor Justinian. In or
around 711, or about 80 years after
Muhammad died, Malik's son, Abd El-Wahd
- who ruled from 705-715 - renovated the
Church of St. Mary and converted it into a
mosque. He left the structure as it was, a
typical Byzantine {Eastern Roman Empire}
"basilica" structure with a row of pillars
with corridors on either side of the
rectangular "ship" in the centre {A typical
church building design}. All he did was
some cosmetic renovations, removed
Christian items and replaced the Christian
stained glasses. He then named it Al-Aqsa,
so it would sound like the one mentioned
by the Muslims. This Mosque still looks
more like a church, and there is no Mosque
anywhere in this world, which looks like it.
The Muslims have no shame to claim a
church as their 3rd most holy mosque . Al
Aqsa mosque did not exist when
Muhammad died. Allah obviously meant
the Medina Mosque. But the Muslims
wanted Islam to be recognized with God’s
“people of the Book” and seek some
acceptance from the Jews, which
Muhammad tried, but was rejected all the
time, as Jews consider Muhammad a fake.
Historically, from 2000 B.C., Jerusalem was
Jewish and Jerusalem is a Hebrew name,
originally it was called the ‘city of Judah’
and once the ‘city of God’. In ancient days,
Arabs had no name for this city, but in
modern times named this city ‘al-
Khuds’ {‘the Holy’}
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Ovacoma: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
You should stop lying, Issa is different from Jesus, moses is not musa, daud is never David etc. Do you remember Jesus says I m d Way, the Truth and Life, no man comes to the father but by me, did issa say that? Moses raised the brasen serpent to signify the crucifixion of Christ that whoever looks on Him will be saved, John 3: 14. Also, David accurately predicted many events about Christ, even His word on the cross, psalm 22: 1.
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Ovacoma: You should stop lying, Issa is different from Jesus, moses is not musa, daud is never David etc. Do you remember Jesus says I m d Way, the Truth and Life, no man comes to the father but by me, did issa say that? Moses raised the brasen serpent to signify the crucifixion of Christ that whoever looks on Him will be saved, John 3: 14. Also, David accurately predicted many events about Christ, even His word on the cross, psalm 22: 1.
ISA SAYS THAT SIR WHAT ISA IS TELLING YOU IS THAT NO ONE CAN GET TO GOD WITHOT OLOWING HIS TEACHING NOW DID U FOLLOW HIS TEACHING?.........IF U LOOK DEEPLY SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH ONLY MUSLIMS FOLOW JESUS
ALL OF YOU WHO CLAIM TO FOLLOW HIM DIDNT FOLLOW HIM

When
Bible said 'Anti Christ shall arise in the last days, and shall
deceived many ."Nigerian Christians expect to some day see a
huge dark man with two horns & a tail, without knowing that
most of these their today pastors are the real anti Christ Bible
talked about, Recruiting them as a potential candidates for Hell
BESIDE I ONT REPLY YOU GUYS AGAIN IF YOU CANT PROVE THE THREAD WRONG......GOING TO HAJJ IN THE BIBLE
FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR MORE
www.nairaland.com/739943/demolishing-falsehood-christianity-bible
PLS DONT QUOTE ME IF U CANT PROVE ME WRONG
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:15am On Sep 24, 2014
mustang44: Your claims are all baseless! How could you say all the biblical prophets were all muslims just because they fall with their faces on the ground and prayed plus, they washed their bodies before praying. Let me tell you, muhammad copied all this from the bible. Because all these events took place before muhammad found islam. Its simple, muslims prayed like them not them praying like muslims. “Jerusalem’s
Al Aqsa Mosque is from where Muhammad
rose to Heaven” - This is a big Lie and a
Myth. {How does anyone even know if
Muhammad did go to Heaven, leave alone
from Jerusalem?} This false claim is based
on Muslim guessing of the Quran 17:1
{Actually, the Quran says, “…carried his
servant [Muhammad] by night [on a
donkey] from the Inviolable place of
worship [Mecca] to the far distant place of
worship [Later-Muslims claimed this place
as Al-Masujidi al-Aqtza] the neighbourhood
whereof.” This ‘far distant place’ could
mean anywhere on earth, couldn’t it? It
doesn’t even mention a mosque, does it? If
Muhammad was already dead, then to
whom did Allah reveal this sura? {Who
coined this Sura? You see the lie/fraud in
the Quran? } The fact - the Al Aqsa mosque
and the Dome of the Rock was not built yet
then, when Muhammad was killed. Did he
go 700Km. just in one night and that too
on a donkey, over the desert, did the
donkey have headlamps, was Muhammad’s
body strapped or someone holding the
dead body, in the extreme cold of the
desert, did the donkey stop to quench his
thirst, or did the donkey have a supersonic
700 Km. flight?
Fact-Jerusalem was captured by Khalif
Omar only in 638, six years after
Mohammed's death. Throughout this time
there were only churches in Jerusalem, and
a church stood on the Temple Mount,
called the Church of Saint Mary, built in the
Byzantine architectural style, started by
Emperor Constantine 1 after 330 A.D. and
completed by Emperor Justinian. In or
around 711, or about 80 years after
Muhammad died, Malik's son, Abd El-Wahd
- who ruled from 705-715 - renovated the
Church of St. Mary and converted it into a
mosque. He left the structure as it was, a
typical Byzantine {Eastern Roman Empire}
"basilica" structure with a row of pillars
with corridors on either side of the
rectangular "ship" in the centre {A typical
church building design}. All he did was
some cosmetic renovations, removed
Christian items and replaced the Christian
stained glasses. He then named it Al-Aqsa,
so it would sound like the one mentioned
by the Muslims. This Mosque still looks
more like a church, and there is no Mosque
anywhere in this world, which looks like it.
The Muslims have no shame to claim a
church as their 3rd most holy mosque . Al
Aqsa mosque did not exist when
Muhammad died. Allah obviously meant
the Medina Mosque. But the Muslims
wanted Islam to be recognized with God’s
“people of the Book” and seek some
acceptance from the Jews, which
Muhammad tried, but was rejected all the
time, as Jews consider Muhammad a fake.
Historically, from 2000 B.C., Jerusalem was
Jewish and Jerusalem is a Hebrew name,
originally it was called the ‘city of Judah’
and once the ‘city of God’. In ancient days,
Arabs had no name for this city, but in
modern times named this city ‘al-
Khuds’ {‘the Holy’}
I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR FALSE BELIEF ONE BY ONE
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by mustang44: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR FALSE BELIEF ONE BY ONE
I await your fabricated and false answers!
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Ovacoma: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
ISA SAYS THAT SIR WHAT ISA IS TELLING YOU IS THAT NO ONE CAN GET TO GOD WITHOT OLOWING HIS TEACHING NOW DID U FOLLOW HIS TEACHING?.........IF U LOOK DEEPLY SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH ONLY MUSLIMS FOLOW JESUS
ALL OF YOU WHO CLAIM TO FOLLOW HIM DIDNT FOLLOW HIM

When
Bible said 'Anti Christ shall arise in the last days, and shall
deceived many ."Nigerian Christians expect to some day see a
huge dark man with two horns & a tail, without knowing that
most of these their today pastors are the real anti Christ Bible
talked about, Recruiting them as a potential candidates for Hell
BESIDE I ONT REPLY YOU GUYS AGAIN IF YOU CANT PROVE THE THREAD WRONG......GOING TO HAJJ IN THE BIBLE
FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR MORE
www.nairaland.com/739943/demolishing-falsehood-christianity-bible
PLS DONT QUOTE ME IF U CANT PROVE ME WRONG
You follow Jesus teachings? Check dis out. Jesus says 'gathered together in my name' in Matthew 18 :20. Mark 16 :17 'in my name shall they cast out devils'. John 14:13-14, Jesus says 'ask in my name'... In John 14 : 26, Jesus promises the comfoter to his followers 'in my name'. Jesus says ask d Father 'in my name, John 16:23 etc . If isa is Jesus, does isa say dese in d kuran, and do you pray to allah in Jesus name? Y cofusing urself with trying to merge different personalities as one, or d same? You just twist d scriptures to join Light and darkness together, read 2Peter 3 :16, might help u!
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
mustang44: I await your fabricated and false answers!
in the first place you said quran was copied from bible i will in the first place prove you wrong note;i m quoting with scientific proof
Example 1: Local vs. Universal Flood during Prophet Noah (pbuh):
The Bible tells of a universal flood during the time of the prophet Noah (pbuh) in the Book of
Genesis, Chapter # 7: “Every living thing that moved on the earth perished, birds, livestock, wild
animals, all the creatures that swarm over the earth, and all mankind. Everything on dry land that
had the breath of life in its nostrils died”.
The Qur'an mentions a local flood affecting the people of Noah only: " Is it too much of a wonder
that a reminder should come to you from your Lord, through a man like you, to warn you, and to
lead you to righteousness, that you may attain mercy? They rejected him. Consequently, we saved
him and those with him in the ark, and we drowned those who rejected our revelations”. (Qur'an
7:59-64)
There is no evidence of a worldwide flood in the time specified by the Book of Genesis. The closest
event was discovered in 1929 by the archeologist Sir Charles Leonard Wooley, when he found
evidence of a flood which occurred around 4000 B.C. In his book “The Bible as History” Werner
Keller says: "A flood of the unimaginable extent described in the Bible still remains 'archeologically
not demonstrated" (pp.29-30)
So how would the author of the Qur’an have avoided this mistake unless the revelation came from
the initiator of the flood Himself?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Example 2: Moses and the Pharaoh:
Another comparison will again demonstrate that the Qur'an was not copied from the Bible.
The Bible states that God drowned the Pharaoh and his army when they pursued Moses (pbuh) and
his people:
“And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh
that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them” Exodus 14:28.
The clear indication in that description is that the body of the Pharaoh perished in the sea.
The Qur’an agrees that God drowned the Pharaoh and his army when they pursued Moses.
However, the Qur'an dared to differ and prove true. In the Qur'an God promised to preserve the
body of the Pharaoh after having drowned him as a sign for later generations "…Today, we will
preserve your body, to set you up as a lesson for future generations. Unfortunately, many people
are totally oblivious to our signs. “(Qur’an 10:90-92).
As God promised in the Qur’an, the Pharaoh’s body was discovered at Thebes in the Valley of the
Kings by Loret in 1898. Elliot Smith removed its wrapping on July 8, 1907 and wrote a detailed
description in his book The Royal Mummies (1912).
In the late 1970s, President Anwar El-Sadat allowed the loan of the pharaoh’s mummy to Paris to
be studied. The Chief Surgeon in charge of the project was Dr. Maurice Bucaille.
Among the discovery made by the scientific team in Paris was the pharaoh’s cause of death: "… The
salt remnant in his body was the biggest evidence that he died drowning, and his body was
extracted from the sea after drowning immediately. Then quickly they carried and embalming
process of the body in order to preserve it…"
Dr. Maurice Bucaille was so fascinated by the discovery that he devoted himself to learning the
Arabic language in order to be able to read the Qur'an in its original text and to study its meaning.
In 1976 he wrote a book titled: “The Bible, the Qur’an and Science” which caused a furor in high
academic circles, particularly in the Christian world. In his book, Dr. Bucaille aimed to prove that the
Qur’an is in agreement with scientific facts, while the Bible is not. He claimed that in Islam, science
and religion have always been “twin sisters”. Also and according to Dr. Bucaille, there are
monumental errors of science in the Bible and not a single error in the Qur’an, whose descriptions
of natural phenomena make it compatible with modern science. Dr. Bucaille concluded that the
Qur’an is the reliable word of God.
So from which source could the author of the Qur’an have obtained the information that Pharaoh’s
body (who was already dead for centuries) was being preserved somewhere in Egypt, when the
method of mummification used by the ancient Egyptians was unknown until fairly recently? How
could Muhammad (pbuh) predict that the Pharaoh’s body would be discovered centuries after his
death as a sign? Furthermore, with no mention of this in the Old or New Testaments, how could
Muhammad (pbuh) have copied it from the Bible?

3. Category 3: Scientific proofs:
Let us analyze how the Qur’anic verses which accurately foretell modern scientific ideas in the
seventh century imply divine authorship.
What the Qur’an says about the embryonic stages:
“And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth). Thereafter We
made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual
discharge) and lodged it in a safe lodging (womb of the woman). Then We made the Nutfah into a
clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We
made out of that lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it
forth as another creation. So blessed be God, the Best of creators.“ (Qur’an 23:12-14)
When Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was asked about this verse, he added:
“After the sperm-and-ovum drop (Nutfah) has been (in the uterus) forty-two days, God sends it an
angel that gives it form and fashions its hearing, sight, skin, flesh, and skeleton”
Modern science has confirmed this: organogenesis peaks at precisely 42 days.
So if Muhammad (pbuh) could not have copied it from the Bible, could he have written the Qur’an
himself? Let us see what scientific experts have to say:
Dr. E. Marshall Johnson : Professor Emeritus of Anatomy and Developmental Biology at Thomas
Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA:
"The Qur’an describes not only the development of external form, but emphasizes also the internal
stages, the stages inside the embryo, of its creation and development, emphasizing major events
recognized by contemporary science. I see no evidence for the fact to refute the concept that this
individual, Muhammad, had to be developing this information from some place. So I see nothing
here in conflict with the concept that divine intervention was involved in what he was able to write.”
Dr. T. Persaud : Professor of Anatomy, Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, and Professor of
Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg,
Manitoba, Canada:
“...Muhammad .. could not read, didn’t know to write. - You have someone illiterate making
profound pronouncements - amazingly accurate about scientific nature. So many accuracies - I
have no difficulty in my mind that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these
statements.”
Dr. Gerald C. Goeringer : Director and Associate Professor of Medical Embryology at the Department
of Cell Biology, School of Medicine, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA:
“In a relatively few Qur’anic verses is contained a rather comprehensive description of human
development from the time of commingling of the gametes through organogenesis. No such distinct
and complete record of human development, such as classification, terminology, and description,
existed previously. In most, if not all, instances, this description antedates by many centuries the
recording of the various stages of human embryonic and fetal development recorded in the
traditional scientific literature."
Dr. Joe Leigh Simpson : Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Professor of
Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Professor of Molecular and Human Genetics at the Baylor College
of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA:
“I think, that not only there is no conflict between genetics and religion but, in fact, religion can
guide science by adding revelation to some of the traditional scientific approaches, that there exist
statements in the Qur’an shown centuries later to be valid, which support knowledge in the Qur’an
having been derived from God

.”
Did Mohammed read the Red Sea scroll , which remained hidden in
one of the caves of the Dead sea and only were found in the 1948 ?Did
Mohammed read the codices of Naga Hamadi in Egypt and that were
only found a few years ago?
Did Mohummed read the Bible of Judas which was found recently in
Egypt and only translated into English a few years ago in US . This
bible in conformity with the Holy Quran concerning the story of
Crucifixion , it states thatit was not Jesus who was crucified and
some one else was
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
in addition to what i posted
I found that the strange teachings about God that one finds
throughout the Bible are completely and unequivocally missing from
the Quran. For the sake of brevity, only a few examples illustrating
this point shall be given.
The New International Version of Genesis 3:8-11, reads,“Then the man
and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in
the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God
among the trees of the garden. (9) But the LORD God called to the
man, “Where are you?” (10) He answered, “I heard you in the garden,
and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.” 11 And he said, “Who
told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I
commanded you not to eat from?”
Here, God is pictured as walking in the garden in the cool of the day.
What is even more astonishing is that Adam and Eve were able to hide
from God and he had to ask, “Where are you?” If a human is able to
hide from Him in the garden, how is it that this Lord is going to have
knowledge of the sins that people commit? It would be difficult for
any human to gender in his heart the kind of love and fear of God that
he should have when he believes that his God is so faulty and weak
that an event like this could occur to him.
In Genesis 32:24-28, there is the story and literal description of Jacob
wrestling with and defeating God. In verse 28, it says,
“You [Jacob] have wrestled withGod and with men, and you have
won.” In other words, the creator of the universe whom mankind is
expected to worship and submit to was defeated by a mere mortal in a
wrestling match.
The Old Testament even picturesGod as one who intended to do evil
but then repented. Exodus32:14states:
“And the Lord repented of theevil which he thought to do unto his
people” ( KingJames Version ). It would not be surprising for anyone to
turn away from God and not consider Him worthy of worship if He
himself has to repent from His own evil.
The Old and New Testamentsdistort the image of the prophets and
defame them. Some prophetsgot drunk! Some showed their unclothedness
to others! Some pretendfoolishness! And some fornicate and commit
adultery!
In the Qur'an, these distortions are non-existent. The reader to the
Qur'an will find continuous glorification to the prophets of God
because they are the `God-Elects' and they are the most righteous of
all men.

The similarity between the Holy Quran and the Holy Book doesn't
mean that the Holy Quran borrows from them , it means that both
came from the same source.......but bible has been tampered with
I THINK THIS IS ENOUGH PROOF TO PROVE TO YOU THAT
ALL PROPHETS ARE FROM GOD AND THEY CAME TOPREACH TOTAL SUBMISSION TOGOD UNCONDITIONALLY WHICH IS ISLAM.....SO WHEN YOU SEE JESUS AND OTHER PROPHET OWING DOWN THEIR HEAD DONT BE SUPRISED BECAUSE ALMIGHTY ALLAH SEND THEM
"Know they not Allah Knoweth what they conceal and what they reveal? And
there are among them illiterates, who know not the Book, but (see therein
their own) desires, and they do nothing but conjecture. Then woe to those
who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: 'This is from
Allah,' To traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their
hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (The Noble Quran,
2:77-79) "
"O Apostle! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into unbelief:
(whether it be) among those who say "We believe" with their lips but whose
hearts have no faith; or it be among the Jews,- men who will listen to any lie,-
will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee. They
change the words from their (right) times and places: they say, 'If ye are
given this, take it, but if not, beware!' If any one's trial is intended by God,
thou hast no authority in the least for him against God. For such - it is not
God's will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and
in the Hereafter a heavy punishment. (The Noble Quran, 5:41) "
"But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made
their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places
and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou
cease to find them- barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive
them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for God loveth those who are kind.
(The Noble Quran, 5:13) "
That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false
charge; That they said (in boast): 'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary,
The Messenger of Allah.' But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but
so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full
of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow , for
of a surety they killed him not. Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and
Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise. And there is none of the people of the book
(Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (Jesus) Before his death; And
on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them. (The
Noble Quran, 4:156-159) "
Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
QURAN 17:1
Sahih International : Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-haram to al-Masjid al- Aq§a, whose surroundings
We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing
WHY DID YOU MISQUOTE THE QURAN PLS MOSJID AQSA IS CLEARLY STATED THERE DID YOU THINK QURAN IS LIKE THE BIBLE Catholic bible is 73 BOOKS..Protestant bible is 66
BOOKS...Good news version is 81 BOOKS
QURAN IS DIRECTLY REVEALED FROM GOD NOT FABRICATED BY MAN PLS READ THE ARABIC TRANSLATION BELOW

Re: Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
these are the pictures of al aqsa mosque that u claim that it looks like a church did you see a cross on top of it?........ignorance is a disease i posted the history of al aqsa mosque for you.....the history wth both biblical and quranic verse and with dates that you can verify the incident that happen from history books but u still insist on your fbricated post
BESIDE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL PROVE THE ISSUE OF GOING TO HAJJ IN THE BIBLE WRONG ND THE FACT THAT PERFORMING ABLUTION AND SOLAT IS SUPPORTED BY BIBLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Should An Illegitimate Child Be Attributed To? / Making Fun Of Islam / Happy Barka De Sallah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 310
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.