Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,559 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (636388 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
macpetrus:
Me: Dara.. Oluwasdarasimi
Darasimi: Yes sweetie
Me: Hope you are startin Your fasting tomorrow ?
Darasimi: *In low voice* Tomorrow is saturday?.... Yes I wil.
Me: Ok. *in low voice* let me call chidima and hookup with Her!
U dey craze grin
Oga D9ty7 I give you authority to ride on
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
tobilorba14:
guy u 2 xwit..u b great writer.jst update xharp xharp
kip it locked, updates drops by 4pm.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
stuff46:
nice updates oga d
I just de watch as the things de unfold

when is the next update??
4pm sire.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ritababe(f): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
D9ty7:

4pm sire.

i don catch up
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
ritababe:

i don catch up
wow! Am glad you did. Oya because of you I'll drop one now and drop the other one before 4:30pm. Then you can join me later in the evening for the last two for the day.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
--continuation--
Clement go to the exit, where the girls were made to climb the ladder upward in twos and some policemen and medical team members were ready to lift them up and walk them into the main house to be treated and attended to.
They had made series of headways in the quest to escape, about twenty two of this girls had safely left the underground while about twenty three were still hovering around the ladder.
"I need three men." He said and at once returned to the door that was restricting the the terrorist entranc to where they were.
On getting there he found the two men he left to engage the terrorists in gun battle dead on the floor.
"Engage then for as long as possible." He said to the newest three and the started shooting.
The terrorists wanted to break the door at all cost, while the policemen were trying to deny then entrance to close in on them. For the next five minutes, Clement shuffled between checking on the girls who had all ascended the ladder into the main house and engaging the terrorists. Now is the right time to move, they had three mintes before the terrorists can break the door, while they will use a minute to reach the ladder point and in two minutes they are sefely back on earth.
He knew it was a difficult thing to do, considering the fact that in two minutes, the underground cover will slam shut.
"Lets get out of here." He said to the two guys and at once, they tagged along the dark tunnel until they were directly under numerous flshlights.
"Come on Clement." The head of the medical team urged.
At once, he lifted his left leg and dropped in on the ladder, in a flash, he was safely back on earth, immediately, the other two guys climbed the ladder too, but before they could get help from the officers outside, the covering slammed shut and they fell back into the underground where the remaining terrorists had closed in on them.
Clement concluded that their own chapter of life had finished even though he felt bad that he called them to follow him, but if he had called someone else, whoever he called will definitely suffer the same fate.
Clement was successfully led into Mr Ayo's residence where some of the rescue girls were recieving first aid treatment. The only thing he noticed was their number.
"Where are the other?" He asked the medical team leader.
"Some of them died after they arrived here. You know the trauma and the effect it is having on their health." She explained.
"How many of them died?" Clement asked.
"About ten." She replied.
"Can you imagine. You mean you were here and ten children died? It would have been much better if you weren't here at all." He said angrily.
She had worked with Clement for many years and she knew how passionate he was about human life, especially children and women. He sometimes exeeds his limit to make sure accident victims are well attended to. Everyone knew him to be someone who loves the opposite gender and passionate about them, which was why he still doesn't handle cases that has to do with female criminals, because he can't bring himself to hurt them.
"Clement, I need to give you the antidote. You already inhaled the gas." The lady said changing the topic.
"What antidote again?" He asked, it was obvious he had almost forgotten about the gas which was mistakenly released by Sylvester which led to Edgar's death.
"But, am afraid Clement, this gas will affect your lungs." The lady said as she covered his nose with a rubber nossle and asked him to inhale deeply twenty times as she injected him on the arm.
"How do you mean by affect my lungs?" He asked after the nossle had been removed from his nose.
"You already inhaled the substance twice today which is above the maximum to be consumed in a year. The chemical contained 75.1%..." She was explaining when he cut her short.
"Go straight to the point, I am not interested in the composition of the chemical."
"Okay. Like I said, the chemical is likely to affect your lungs and you know what that mean? You breathing will kind of be affected too." She explained.
"Affected, as in Asthma right? Or cancer?" He asked calmly.
"It all depends, we'll have to run a test on you. You know Asthma is heriditary, so we'll try and know if you have it in your lineage before we conclude." She explained.
He was finding it hard to understand what she was saying. Why will he have lungs problem at this time when he just had his first child. Does that mean he will die?

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
D9ty7:

kip it locked, updates drops by 4pm.
Oga D9ty7 sharp 4 don knack
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bigwig97(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
clement take the antidote now and stop telling stories....
d9ty7, watsup with kelvin n racheal nah
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Oga D9ty7 pls drop anoda one pls kiss
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ziziola: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Even Clement dey fear death. Darasimi u beta fast and stop being lazy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
--
After spending about one hour with Tolani in the hospital, she left with Darasimi. The two girls laughed the whole journey from the hospital to the main road where they went their seperate ways.
Even though Tolani only opened her eyes, she didn't say a thing, her eye balls were just roaming around the whole ICU, she couldn't speak but she knew something was not right. She couldn't place where she was, but she knew she was not supposed to be there(in a hospital) on a good day.
The doctor said she suffered memory loss as a result of the gunshot which was a little bit close to her neck, thereby tests further revealed that a certain cord connecting to the brain has been affected, but could be patch up. Even though the chances of her regaining her lost memory was slim.
Dolapo was not convinced of the Doctor's theory because at some point, Tolani set her eyes on her(Dolapo) and the next thing that happened was her eyes becoming wet. Tears trickled out of her eyes as she kept looking at her for the next five minute, without saying a thing or blinking away. Dolapo knew she didn't loose her memory, even if she did, it was a part of her memory that was affected.
A few minutes later, the cab she boarded came to a halt in front of St Battaihas private hospital and she walked into the big hospital after paying the cab man. She made a first stop at the waiting room where she exchanged pleasantries with some of the nurses. She had become friends with them, she remembered how she chatted with them until late in the night the previous day where she exchanged contacts with them.
"Nurse Martha, how has been your day?" She had asked the self acclaimed most senior of them all and at the same time Doctor Rapheal's favourite among them all.
"My day has been good. How was exam today?" Martha asked.
"Exam was good." She replied and she made for the stairs.
"Very soon now, you too will become a corper." Martha said smiling.
Then she remembered, Chidinma who came into Lagos this morning. She excused herself from the 'aproko' nurses whom from the one hour she spent gisting with them the previous night, she knew the kind of person they are.
They talked about everybody connected to the hospital, right from the two senior doctors to the two student doctors and the patients. The only patient they didn't gossip about was Rachel and that was because she(Dolapo) was there with them.
She entered the ward to see an almost full house. Rachel was seating on her bed, while Chidinma was standing near the window, two ederly people whom she guessed was their parents sat on the two available chairs. The woman has the baby in her hands.
"Good afternoon." She greeted going down on her knees.
"Dolapo, how are you?" Rachel asked.
Their parents turned to face her and acknowledge her presence with a nod and a smile.
"Who is she?" She could hear the woman whisper to Rachel.
Rachel smiled and whispered back.
Dolapo carefully walked toward the bed and said 'hi' to the baby before exchanging pleasantries with Chidinma. Rachel was still whispering with her parents and the moment her mother said something, her countenance changed from the former smiling face to a frown.
She turned to look at Dolapo who had her eyes fixed on her. She was suprised to see the change in Rachel's countenance, no doubt they were talking about her. Was her dressing provocative? She asked herself.
"How are you feeling now?" She asked like the little sister that she was.
"Fine." Rachel snapped.
"What about those abdominal pains?" She asked.
"I already replied you. Fine." Rachel said, anger visible in her eyes.
What has she done to desrve this? Did anybody report her? Were the questions bothering her heart. She looked at Chidinma, but saw that she was looking sad too, maybe because of how she(Dolapo) was being treated.
Then the door into the ward opened, and Kelvin walked in with a sexy lady tagging along behind him.
"My brother in law, welcome." Rachel greeted.
"Rachy, congratulations." He said sharply.
"Welcome aunty." Rachel greeted the lady who bent down a bit as sign of respect. Something Chidinma detest alot.
The lady was no other person than Sandra Oselu, the international model.
"Excuse us." She heard Rachel say.
She didn't say anything not until she heard Rachel scream her name.
"Dolapo, excuse us."
She reluctantly walked out of the house. She waited a few seconds to eavesdrop and she heard Chidinma protest.
"Rachel, why are you treating the poor girl like that?"
"I asked her to excuse us, she is not a member of the family." Rachel replied.
She could hear Chidinma protest again.
"What about...?" She knew she was referring to Sandra.
"Keep you mouth shut or I send you out of here too." Rachel had scolded her and everything died down.
Hot tears tricked down her cheeks. Was she being rejected again? She knew it had something to do with Rachel's parents.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
if i were Janet
i won't let Don kill them
but they will never use their prickss again

weldone oga Clem.

D9ty7... u rock u rock u rock
u be iroko
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
The next update drops before 10pm. Keep your comments coming.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
which kain thing be dis naaa
haba
let this Dolapo experience little peace and happiness now

*breaks down and cries*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dolapo oooooo.........*feeling really bad for her*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Brother inlaw in hospital..DV is that you? I don't expect anything less than help or......
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ritababe(f): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
D9ty7:

wow! Am glad you did. Oya because of you I'll drop one now and drop the other one before 4:30pm. Then you can join me later in the evening for the last two for the day.

tnks alot
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ndukings92(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
What do I have to say to D9yt dis time around? Feed me more!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
If
i catch rachael and her parents, them body go hear am o. Meanwhile
kelvin need to impregnate sandra cause his life spam is very short
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
All dis mod in literature section , dy deserve RED CARD
i dnt evn knw thr work

I Was banned for ntin nd dose yeye pple calling thrsef mod 2 lift my ban bt dy refuse

its gud 2 b bak mehn Oga D9ty7 ah c u jare
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
ahh janet pls have mercy oo abg no let dm wipe dem out
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Flakeey:
if i were Janet
i won't let Don kill them
but they will never use their prickss again

weldone oga Clem.

D9ty7... u rock u rock u rock
u be iroko
ahh!!! Ma'am u harsh oo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Omololamide(f): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Weldone and thank u
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ah neva see my Adeh39 today.
Onemansquad: I feel your pain bro. Those mods, there is nothing to say about them. Welcome back.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Niwdog: Long time bro.
Ngukings92, macpetrus, adewealth027, ritababe, tecno4life, Ziziola, Flakeey and others who have commented so far today. I love you all.
Kip it locked and stick around, I'll drop two fresh updates in no time.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Viewing this topic: handmaid, godsonchikelue, stuff46(m), Holluwaphlexy(m), wizboi26, Sapphire06(f), Emmykul4love(m), Bifoluwa, Akinife(m), onosj(f) and 2 guest(s)

u guys should comment or i pull d trigger
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Onemansquad:
ahh janet pls have mercy oo abg no let dm wipe dem out

they shoudnt have released you na
any way say
oga d nice nice nice nice
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Onemansquad:
Viewing this topic: handmaid, godsonchikelue, stuff46(m), Holluwaphlexy(m), wizboi26, Sapphire06(f), Emmykul4love(m), Bifoluwa, Akinife(m), onosj(f) and 2 guest(s)

u guys should comment or i pull d trigger

try it and see
shea I said they should not release you
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
stuff46:

they shoudnt have released you na
any way say
oga d nice nice nice nice
bad belle

#play make u see ah go pump ur head
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rachael u nd ur parents should know that there's God ooooooo...... D9ty7 well work.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ritababe(f): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
D9ty7:
Niwdog: Long time bro.
Ngukings92, macpetrus, adewealth027, ritababe, tecno4life, Ziziola, Flakeey and others who have commented so far today. I love you all.
Kip it locked and stick around, I'll drop two fresh updates in no time.

its a honour, abeg ride on.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
D9ty7 cum update b4 i pull d trigger

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.