Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,421 members, 7,964,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:22 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (642461 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
adewealth027:
Happy birthday dear florjay.....wishing u long life and sound health
D9ty7..........pls come and take my 2nd phone so dat u can update with it........or ow much will d repair of d phone cost?

Tecno4life.....onemansquad....stuff....bluestarry...........ow una dey??

Me busy die cry

Dem come dey invite me for more story and I no fit dey even find time visit D9ty7 all in a circle and therock5555 assassin creed finish sed
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lilyomi:

*Pushes him to the floor and picks a cane.* Dnt make me beat u up this evening to sleep. All of u pls pay to me. grin grin
undecided
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Lilyomi(f): 6:07am On Jan 08, 2015
teamplayey:
@ Onemansquad: na wah for you sef!
Imagine flogging a girl two lashes then breaking the cane*
Is that how they taught u in the academy abi dem no teach una to respect females?

@Lilyomi: accept our apologies on his behalf. D9Ty7 and I will make it up to U soonest
Thank u dear. As for that man, he is a scam. He is intetested in your money.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 7:46am On Jan 08, 2015
Rounakid:
**runs with speed and qives him 2 by 2 plank wood** Manaqe dis one... I can't find d cain... **tiptoed silently to tecno4life side** Oqa dat boi.... Eeeerm.... Wetin be im name aqain.... (thinks) ehen... Stuff46 d find u oooo... He jux demanded a plankwood from our thread bouncer... ONEMANSQUAD And he vows to break ya head with dat... Beta make u qo find ya own weapon fiqht am ooo... (leaves his premise silently... And walks to a remote corner of d thread and sits... While i watchs d war wich i av' caused between dem... Ensued... )
eeeehen... Oqa "grin" wey update na...?

Jumps back window and goes home to get my 9mm revolver
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Rounakid(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2015
tecno4life:

Jumps back window and goes home to get my 9mm revolver
(adjust mysef in my sittinq... Position.) Oqa stuff... D quy dey come oooo... Make u qo prepare ooo... (aside) hw i wish dat d9ty7 will drop an update... For me to enjoy ma sef... And watchs upcominq... War...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by emmabest2000(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2015
D9ty7:
Hey guys, bad news. My phone just packed up today
naawaa ooo , more strength to ur phone oooo

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Theft alert
Lilyomi:
Starting from onemansquad, techno4life and stuff46, pay 1k each n let us buy D9ty7 a new phone. I will collect and keep it till it is up to amount grin grin.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Rounakid:
(adjust mysef in my sittinq... Position.) Oqa stuff... D quy dey come oooo... Make u qo prepare ooo... (aside) hw i wish dat d9ty7 will drop an update... For me to enjoy ma sef... And watchs upcominq... War...

he cant do nothing.
Oms abeg find that yur madzuka
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Lilyomi(f): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2015
stuff46:
Theft alert

So u trust onemansquad eh? Ok giv him ur money then
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2015
Thief

Onemansquad:

hey kip quiet let me do d dealings
d9ty7 ah hear say ur fone don pack!
*so evrybdy go drop 1k each to dis acct numba 5566778899
starting from stuff46, tecno4life , adeh39, adewealth027 ,ajaxtea, lilyomi bluestarry and d rest membas
grin grin

#failure 2 pay wil lead to punishment

please stop derialing the thread
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Stop derailing please
Lilyomi:

So u trust onemansquad eh? Ok giv him ur money then

please the rate of derailing is too much, lets reduce the rate. Drop your phone numbers for the whatsapp group lets chat there. Its still open but exclusively for ... ( clears throat) wona know that kind things na.
Techno abeg take notice abeg.
Drop yur numbers please
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Shebarh(f): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2015
my whatsapp no.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Shebarh(f): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2015
08187975827... d oda one was rong
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
stuff46:
Theft alert

who dis wan dy call thief *u wan die?*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
teamplayey:
@ Onemansquad: na wah for you sef!
Imagine flogging a girl two lashes then breaking the cane*
Is that how they taught u in the academy abi dem no teach una to respect females?

@Lilyomi: accept our apologies on his behalf. D9Ty7 and I will make it up to U soonest
na wetin some of dem nid b dat

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hey guys, goodnews, my phone just packed down. lolz
So na so una loff me reach? Na wa o.
Update resumes immediately. Lemme go look for my saved files, I pray they should still be intact.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by teamplayey: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Welcome back, D9ty7
. . .Still I read
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
D9ty7:
Update resumes immediately. Lemme go look for my saved files, I pray they should still be intact.
Amen oooo. updates resume
Kelvin's judgement
dancing

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thank God
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by florjay(f): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
D9ty7:

Thank God
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by unilever(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Olorun o se o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
welcome back D9ty7! Welcome!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
D9ty7:

praise the lord cheesy cheesy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
--continuation--
The road was swampy and he could feel it as his car moved along the untarred road which leads to his father's hideout. All thanks to the air condition of the car which was on, he would have suffocated behind the wheels as a result of the offensive odour of cow dungs and rotten animals which wafted through his nose as he moved slowly.
There were several houses on both sides of the road which couldn't take two cars at a time, most of the houses were tatched, while a few others were covered with corrugated iron sheets, but his instincts told him the sheets have worned out and the possibility of it leaking is very high.
"Is this a kind of an inhabited area?" He asked himself as he stepped on the gas to give the car more life. He was at the verge of giving up when he saw a burning candle from afar. This further lifted his spirit as he sped towards it, the odour that greeted him the moment he got there was enough for him to change the car to 'reverse' and back out of the settlement. He tapped the car honk twice to get the attention of the people sitting under the very large shed.
An elderly man approached him.
"Good evening sir." He greeted.
The man looked at him like he was out of his mind, then bursted into laughter. He turned back to face his fellows under the shed and said something to them in their local dialet, they all bursted into laughter, the cause of their laughter he couldn't fathom.
"Please, I am a policeman." He said loudly so as to stop their laughter, but this further increased their laughter much to his anger. He couldn't help but smile when he saw a small boy rolling on the floor while laughing. The boy should roughly be in his mid teens.
"Any future for him?" He asked himself. Certainly, the present day government is a total failure.
They continued laughing while he sat there in his car watching them, everything they did seemed to amuse him, but remembering the reason why he was there in the first place, he ignited the car engine and drove off when he heard a voice.
"Hey!." He heard someone call him.
He stepped on the brake and brought the car to a halt while he waited for whoever called him.
"Can I come in?" He heard the guy ask.
So, someone who could speak English resides in this village? That sounds interesting.
"Yes you can." He said unlocking the car door from where he sat behind the wheel.
The young man hopped in and sat on the passenger seat. From his face, one could deduce that he is still in his twenties.
"I lived somewhere around there. I was hearing your voice from inside, so I decided to come and see what was amusing my naughty neighbours." He said and smile escaped his lips.
"What are you doing here?" Clement asked, he knew the youngman beside him does not deserve to live in this kind of environment and he doesn't belong here in any way.
"Am a youth corper." He replied.
Clement looked at the guy once again.
"A youth corper?" He asked.
The guy nodded his head in the affirmative. "You mean, you are a graduate?" He asked. The guy still nodded in the affirmative.
"So what are you doing here? I mean, what's your main duty here?"
"I teach in the only secondary school around here." The corper replied.
"You mean there is a school here?"
"Yeah, but you'll have to go further into the village, here is just a hidden part of the village, but driving in from the town, you'll be tempted to drive into this part, but in the end you'll realise that there is nothing here." The corper explained.
Clement seemed to be enjoying his conversation with the corper, but he knew time was not on his side.
"I am a policeman." Clement said flashing his identity card befor him. "I am here on an official assignment, but I need your help."
"If its something within my capacity, I'll do it." The corper replied.
Clement switched on the headlight of the car from where they were such that it shown brightly on the gate of a house far ahead of them.
"Who owned that house?" He asked.
"Sir, I don't know. I started here a few months ago, but lets ask around." The corper replied already opening the car door.
"Ask who? Your naughty neighbours?"
"They are cool actually and friendly too. They just enjoyed laughing at English speakers." He explained, this time he had entered their shed.

--to be continued--

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
D9ty7, wait oh! Yhu mean clement is going to his father's hideout alone! I jst feel its risky! Beth anyhow sha, Carry Go!

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tfabu: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ride on bro
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
shankies215:
D9ty7, wait oh! Yhu mean clement is going to his father's hideout alone! I jst feel its risky! Beth anyhow sha, Carry Go!
Clement has a plan. Going there with many police officers is risky than going alone. Just watch him play his game. Moreso, there is always a backup team somewhere.
I missed you guys.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
To the guys on my whatsapp contact, most especially the members of our wonderful group chat. Bear with me, I won't be returning to whatsapp today, neither will I be available tomorrow.
Latest by sunday, I should be back.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chief Obi Patrick ur end has come.... D9ty7 more update pls.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by mariamferanmi(f): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
D9ty7 I miss u here n on whatsapp, in short we all miss u sooooo much welcome back!!!!! D
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
[quote
author=D9ty7 post=29615470]
Clement has a plan. Going there with many police officers is risky
than going alone. Just watch him play his game. Moreso, there is always a
backup team somewhere.
I missed you guys.[/quote] we missed yhu too! So much.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.