Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (634850 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Daisydeevarh(f): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Nice, tnx D9ty7 for the update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Chimdim: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2015
D9ty7, ur re the best
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by zimoni(f): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2015
You are the Boss D9ty7.

Good job Bro.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2015
Oga D welcum bk oo aw holidays na wetin u buy cum grin grin grin

bk 2 d story
hakym wil betray dangerkelv

kelvin is in more serious danger cos both d police, and khal corp wil b on his trail

clement hmmm still waiting to see aw u wil pull dis tru

ngozi; mehn i lyk dis gal
d9ty7 abg gv me her numba grin grin

sly ;aw i wish mike wil b thr wen they discover dat u ar d mole so dat he can brutalise ur fukin body

Who is remaining again!! dat is ok 4 nw
btw whr ar ma guys nd babes! Make una show oo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2015
In Psquare voice..... No one like D9ty7!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Clement is in danger cause,
no coming in nd going out till he(clement) is spotted
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Wow!!!, Dis is serious ooo. I've always knwn dat Sly is d Mole. Clement is in a very big trouble o. I hope he comes out of it alive. D9ty7, u are doing a great job. Keep it up but save Clement nd Mike o.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
mike wan bigging de work oo...nice update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
adeh39:
Wow!!!, Dis is serious ooo. I've always knwn dat Sly is d Mole. Clement is in a very big trouble o. I hope he comes out of it alive. D9ty7, u are doing a great job. Keep it up but save Clement nd Mike o.
Where have u been?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Omololamide(f): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
na wa o. all these happened while i was away... things have happened! im glad im up to date, so what next.... weldone D, u re a good writer... once dis finishes, dont forget the Thomas family.... i, loving ur stories....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Olanireti(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
a great job you are so ng here. kudos to you
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Rounakid(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oqa "d" weldone... Ooo... Plz... Drop d next update charp... Charp... Make i no die of suspense.... (sneezes...) Eeeehen... Onemansquad i siqhts u...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ziziola: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hmmmmm........ I'm speechless until I see d end of this. Welldone D
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by yollychika(f): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
This story dey gimme orgasms kiss
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by MherihGold(f): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
welldone D9ty7 ur story is simply the best
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
I have always envisioned Kelvin and Mike forming a partnership in bringing kharl corp down.. seems they'll meet themselves in the forest and form a synergy that bring the corp to it's knees

Great updates boss d9ty7
but e b like say updates scarce this days o
Maybe u r busy sha... just take ur time n gimme the best
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Guys, I am very busy of late and as things were, we can only get updates in the evening, starting from tommorrow.
I'll try and drop few updates before I go to bed.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
okay
D9ty7:
Guys, I am very busy of late and as things were, we can only get updates in the evening, starting from tommorrow.
I'll try and drop few updates before I go to bed.
the story is almost completed,so no problem
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
--continuation--
It was a night to remember for the men of the Nigeria police force, most especially the headquaters, the Area F-command, the Ikorodu command and some other departments of the police offices.
Every police officer working at the headquaters were all working overnight and for the first time in about twenty years, the headquarters was filled to the brim. Officers who are currently on leave had to return to work on emergency and as things were, all hands must be on deck if they are to put an end to insurgency.
A senator who spoke with the reported sometimes in the afternoon claimed that the vice president, now the acting president has submitted a bill through one of his aides calling for the declaration of a state of emergency in the South west, most especially Lagos state. Everyone knows what it means if a state of emergency is declared and according to the lawmaker, plenary resumes the following day for the second reading after which there would be consentment from the lower legislative chamber and the state of emergency would be declared. The police force knew they had failed if a state of emergency should be declared and enemies have been forced to become friends, the Lagos state governor who is a member of the major opposition party who is sworn enemy with the former president, the present acting president, the senate president and his deputy and even the police chiefs whom he claimed were all working for the ruling party.
The Governor after the public release of the bill presented on the floor of the house put a call through to the State commissioner of police who pleaded that the police should do everything humanly possible in making sure that Khal copr becomes history, and just some four hours ago around 6pm, the governor sent five new police vehicles to enable them move faster and conviniently in their quest to put an end to insurgency.
No politically elected officer wants to leave the office. Even if they are voted out by the masses, the good ones will be reluctant to leave while the bad ones will resort to violence.
Sylvester walked out of the commissioner's office looking confused but his confusion was hidden behind a smile. The junior officers looked up to him for instructions, but unfortunately, he couldn't give out instructions without consulting a tired Ngozi whom after her revival has been looking dazed and closer to another pass out.
"Oga Sly." A junior officer called.
"Yes Joe?" Sylvester replied without slowing down. He continued walking towards the stairs that connect to the ICT facilities upstairs. The officer did a good job by trying to catch up with him.
"I learnt you came face to face with a deadly monster in the underground, tell me about it. Is that why Detective Ngozi fainted?"
Sylvester's patience was wearing off gradually and his anger and irritation was returning faster than it normally does.
"Is that the issue now? Everyone is trying to get solution to the problems at hand, you are here asking useless questions. I wonder how you got employed into the force." Sylvester said walking into the ICT hall while the junior officer reluctantly descended the stairs.
Afterall, they(the junior officers) are not being allowed to do anything other than to sit down idly behind the counter all day and go out on patrols.
"Sylvester, what's going on?" Amaka whom after the death of the brilliant Edgar had taken the mantle of leadership.
"Nothing much, were are just rubbing minds together with no significant success." Sylvester replied drawing up a chair from under one of the tables and sat down opposit her after he had greeted other computer analyst with a wave of hand and a smile.
"I heard about Ngozi. How is she doing now?" Amaka asked.
"She is much better, I guess. Even though she still loved tired, you know? Not that energetic Ngozi that we know, but she'll come out of it."
Amaka continued whatever she was doing on her computer and passed out various instructions to her colleagues.
"How about Clement? Its over twenty four hours since he left and over nineteen hours since he last picked his calls. What do you think is wrong?" Amaka asked.
"No comments for now." Sylvester replied.
Just then Sylvester's phone beeped. It was an unregistered number, but he still picked it anyways.
"Sylvester right?" A female voice asked.
"Yeah, please who am I speaking with?"
"That's not important for now. Have you given the box I gave you to Kelvin? Have you used it to get him?" The lady asked.
"No." He replied and the line went dead.
He racked his brain, first he replied without thinking, and on a second thtought her realised he just spoke with Becky. A call they had been waiting for in a while with the hope of tracing her location while the coversation is one, now he just blew up another opportunity.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Oyinprince(m): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
D9ty7:

Really? wow! You just made my day with that revelation abi na confession.
I will sure be there to read your story. Make everyone following this thread join me on Oyinprince's thread.
You know how we do it? Read, comment, read again, criticise and read till nightfall.
Thanks
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Thanks D9ty7
Pls I need more, Tory sweet die
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bigwig97(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
cant wait to read this story's end.... oga D and other followers of this thread, gudnyt!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Olanireti(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
good job guy, we know it's not easy to type, but we will appreciate if you can give us another update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
--continuation--
Mike was dabbing his blood soaked cloth on his gunshot wound as he was feeling gross pains, but he dare not cry out, he could feel his skin burning, he could feel hot blood flowing through his veins and when they reached the spot of the wound, the blood will gush out in great abandon like they had been craving for escape or release. He was sure that his veins were still intact, but he couldn't feel blood flowing to his leg, he couldn't feel his leg, he tried moving it, but it remained immobile like a log of wood. He needed help, he needed a life saving kit, a first aid kit and emergency attention, but for the next one hour he could get none. Even if he should call his colleagues to send a backup team, they won't arrive in the next thirty to one hour, yet as much as he felt tempted to call them, his heart broke into pieces when he remembered that he was a runaway hostage with nothing except his clothes, all other things gone.
Mike was begining to see stars, he was begining to see what looked like birds flying around a very big chair that is a big a the lad surface, a much more closer look at the bird-like creatures flying, he realised they were angels of God. Thanks to his parents who had at a very young age introduced him to the word of God by first buying him a picture story book of the biblical account of the creation of heaven and earth and the things that dwell in them, he had seen the pictures of Angels, he saw it clearly in the chapter which was dedicated to the birth of Jesus when God's angel visited Mary.
If not for the pain he was going through, he would have called the angels by their names, he knew Angel Gabriel, he knew Angel Micheal and some other angels but can he recognise them? No.
The pain he was feeling was excruciating was one of kind and with the environment he just found himself, he still managed to ask himself if he was dead or still alive. He certainly can't be dead because from what he had learnt during his years as a student when he was a regular church goer and an usher back in the student's fellowiship, he had in his first attendance at the fellowship heard the student pastor describe heaven as a place where no pians would be felt, and back then as an unbeliever, he had asked the pastor if he had been to heaven before, but as time goes on, he understood what the pastor was saying. If he could still feel pains then he is not dead, as a matter of fact, he cannot be dead. He had concluded.
But isn't that Jesus over there, on the right hand side of God? He wanted to stand up and rush over to him and hug him. He had so many things he wanted to ask, why he allowed himself to be killed, why he couldn't perform miracles to help himself out, but a book in the bible already explained that. The book of John already said God gave him to the world so he can die and wash away our sins and live in us as the holy spirit. He sat down back, thinking of what he would ask him. He spotted him from afar and smiled, he beckoned on him to come closer, but he couldn't move his leg, the man Jesus pointed his hand at his leg and it healed instantly, he could feel himself walking towards him and just like shutting off a computer his vision became blank and oblivious of his environment, he felt an excruciating pain going through his legs because he was already on his feet walking out of his fenced hideout.
"Aaaaaaargggggh!" He moaned loudly in pain.
A strong hand covered his mouth and made him sit down forcefully. His heart stopped pumping blood that moment because he thought he has been discovered by his enemies but alas, he was wrong.
"No noise." Kelvin said as he brought out a bottle of water and some other things he could use to treat his wound.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Guys, how do you see the new twist? Kelvin helping Mike. Water and oil, can they mix?
Who will influence the other? Do you think Kelvin will work with Mike? Don't you think Mike may decide to work with Kelvin?
Until tomorrow when more updates drops, I remain Dee. Goodnight!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
I think Mike and Kelvin will work hand in hand to bring down khal cooperation but won't kelvin still face the law?
Hmmmmmmmmm.......this is getting more tougher everyday
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
D9ty7:
Guys, how do you see the new twist? Kelvin helping Mike. Water and oil, can they mix?
Who will influence the other? Do you think Kelvin will work with Mike? Don't you think Mike may decide to work with Kelvin?
Until tomorrow when more updates drops, I remain Dee. Goodnight!
my previous comment talked about this synergy
they'll work together but for whom I don't know yet

d9ty7 tnx for the little dinner
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Olanireti(m): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ok, nice one. Let's how the rest of the story goes. Good night
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
adewealth027:
I think Mike and Kelvin will work hand in hand to bring down khal cooperation but won't kelvin still face the law?
Hmmmmmmmmm.......this is getting more tougher everyday
Kelvin might but maybe his will b lighter because for nw it's just Jay that can stand as a good witness and aside that he can b let off the hook

Hw have u bin dear
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2015
Morning....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2015
I tink oga kinphilip has already predicted dis move
danger kelvin nd mike workin 2geda!! Mehn dis is gud 2 hear
#khal corp don finish
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2015
Onemansquad:
I tink oga kinphilip has already predicted dis move
danger kelvin nd mike workin 2geda!! Mehn dis is gud 2 hear
#khal corp don finish
na who de plan work for na another issue o

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.