Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,072 members, 7,916,128 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (638890 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Mcweber(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2015
All in a circle.......hmmmm
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by alabig(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2015
I thought as much about kelvin disappearance. Obviously, mike don't have any option than to work in tandem with kelvin and in other hand kelvin would have terminated mike if at all he wanted to but he did'nt. I believe they will work hand in glove to an extent cos justice is cordially awaiting for kelvin in the near future.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by zimoni(f): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2015
Mike and Kelvin ke?

What an interesting story.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by emmabest2000(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2015
Getting more and more interesting , well done

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Well.........let's wait and see how things unfold
I'm doing pretty well and I guess u are also gud?
kingphilip:

Kelvin might but maybe his will b lighter because for nw it's just Jay that can stand as a good witness and aside that he can b let off the hook

Hw have u bin dear
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
adewealth027:
Well.........let's wait and see how things unfold
I'm doing pretty well and I guess u are also gud?
Yes I am
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Some of you might have read my novel(complicated desire).
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
I must say that I wasn't by any means warned or alerted about this decision
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

And @ Op. I am so so sorry for derailing your lovely thread
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Shebarh(f): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2015
d last update got me screaming .mike and kelvin..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by seunviju(f): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2015
Wow,this is becoming more more interesting that am short of words on what to say.Welldone d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
its becoming more interesting..Kelvin and Mike.
lets wait patiently and find out what will happen
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
oya naaaaaa
let's go there
but wait o..who will they work for? the Govt i believe
cos Kelvin lied to Maleek and Khal corp about Mike/Clement's ID, he would be killed if caught.

*wondering what Kelv is up to*

Sly, the otondo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wow
D-K and mike together
Oga D9ty7 you are so unpredictable shocked
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by buccal(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're
all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it
was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him
up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That
doesn't happen much, though.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by buccal(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
It is the writer who might catch the imagination
of young people, and plant a seed that will
flower and come to fruition. weldone d9ty7 ure really watering the act of reading in me.I pray u excel in ur endeavors
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
--continuation--
"Lets get out of here." Kelvin said dragging Mike along with him.
Mike stood rooted to the spot not moving an inch, fear was written on his face. The dreaded Danger-kelv who kidnapped him is all of a sudden becoming nice, he would have trusted him if he didn't know who he is or what he does, but the fact that he knew all lot about him explains it.
Mike felt reluctant to follow him and had it been on a normal day, he would have snatched his hand from his grip and maybe beat him to a pulp, but who does that with a hanging leg?
"Come on. You can trust me." Kelvin said persuasively.
"I can never trust a devil like you and am not coming with you. You can as well get a gun and shoot me." Mike said defiantly.
"Watch what you say to me." Kelvin warned still holding his hand firmly.
"And what if I don't?" Mike asked.
"Then you won't like what I'll do to you."
And just like he had been expecting that reply, Mike at once freed his hand from Kelvin's grip and pushed him hard on the chest.
"What did you just do?" Kelvin asked.
"What does it look like?" Mike replied clenching his fists and ready for a face off.
"You don't touch me unless I ask you to. Okay?" Kelvin said and held his hand once again ready to lead him out of his hideout even if it required force.
"Who is there?" A voice asked.
Mike frozed on hearing the voice and the owner of the voice flashed his torchlight at the bushes covering them.
"Your father. Tell him." Kelvin whispered to Mike.
"Can't you hear me? I said who is there?" The person asked once again still keeping his distance because moving closer to the bush might spell doom for him and at this time of the night, one should be wary of things he/she does.
"Your father." Mike replied chuckling.
The man was now moving closer to them as rattling of leaves could be heard.
"Good evening sir." Mike who was now standing close to a tree for support greeted the old man who should be in his late sixties or early seventies.
"Good evening my son. What are you doing here?" He asked then his eyes darted towards his wound.
"I am a policeman...." Mike was saying when Kelvin returned into the hideout and from behind slashed the old man's throat.
"Are you mad? Why did you do that?" Mike asked angrily swinging the AK-47 he collected on his way out of the Khal corp. Kelvin was able to block it with his hands even though he felt the impact as he squealed in pain.
"Why won't I do that? No one is to be trusted." Kelvin replied shaking off the pain in his hands.
"But you could at least wait and see what he is up to. He might be helpful if we both introduce ourselves as police officers. He could give us a place to sleep in his house." Mike explain angrily.
"Well, I never saw things from that perspective. May his soul rest in peace." Kelvin said non challantly as he bent down and cleaned his knife on the man's cloth.
"Now lets get out of here." He said impatiently now dragging a limping Mike along.
Mike on the other hand made no attempt to resist him drag but he made sure he did all the job. He made it look like Kelvin was dragging a box who couldn't make an attempt to walk as it was being pulled meaning the 'puller' did all the work.
"Man, its better you get a grip on your lazy self or you'll be spotted." Kelvin warned, this time they a few step away from leaving the forest onto the untarred road that passed through the forest, a regular route for smugglers and illegal immigrants.
Mike smiled, he had achieved his aim. He just wanted him to complain and he just did.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Paulv(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
D-K and mike hmmm deadly combination.oga d slap,fire,hit,jam,wound us(@ everybdy)with upd8.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmm this story is unpredictable.
Am happy to be a part of it
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
--continuation--
Chief Obi Patrick has been restless right from the time he recieved the message that his son and enemy is inside the same compound with him. It was a few minutes to midnight and sleep seemed to be some distance away from him. On a normal day, he would have gone to bed around 9pm and allowed his security men walk around the compound ensuring his safety such that, even a mosquito couldn't bite him in his room. Such was the security that was in place, but as things were now, even a million soldiers could not be trusted to do anything reason being that, an enemy was able to sneak into the compound without anyone noticing, and up till this moment, no one knew where he is or what he looked like. So far, they are yet to spot anybody with suspicious actions, everyone is of the same pack and I dentity, there is no newbie and even if there is one, where will he get the uniform, so they were confindent that Inspector Clement is not already mingling with them even though Chief Obi Patrick is not convinced but what security experience does he have? None. If his security details could assure him of his safety, then, it will be wrong to question them or fault their assurances, all he had to do is listen to them, take necessary precautions as ordered by them, be vigillant if needs be and everything will be fine.
----------
Clement carefully walked towards a group of four armed men who were conversing in low tones, but their deep voices won't allow such, therefore, he could hear them from where he was half patroling and half hiding, they spoke in English, somehow American. They are Ghananians, he concluded.
The men noticed his presence but paid him no attention, they continued with their conversation without speaking to him or asking him what he was looking for, afterall, they are colleagues.
"What precaution is being taken as we speak?" He asked five minutes later when he was tired of listening.
"Chief's CSO will be here before noon tomorrow, so he'll give us the next line of action." One of them replied.
Without invitation, another one chipped in. "But according to what our commander told us, they will embark on a thorough search by daybreak because some section said the policeman is wearing the same uniform with us even though we are not sure."
"How possible is that?" One of them asked as if he knew what was on Clement's mind.
"According to our commander, there is a file containing our pictures and other things, so every officer would be made to remove his uniform and show his identity." The man explained further. "But that is until the CSO arrived with the file." He added.
Clement knew there was no need to bring any file or pictures for confirmation, mere looking at him, the CSO whom he had lived with right from a teenager would recognise him even in the dark. Meaning he had until now, 11:59pm till 11:59am, twelve hours to get Chief Obi Patrick and arrest him, or get himself killed or abort the mission. Aborting the mission seemed the best of ideas but he had never failed in any of his attempt to nab a criminal or get them arrested. The only time he failed was two years ago as a sergeant when he had chased an hired assassin into the airport and unknown to him, the assasin had paid some people to smuggle him into a plane, but Clement was denied entrance into the depatures lounge. The assasin succeeded in leaving the shores of Nigeria but Clement made a call to the South African police department, and upon arrival, the man was arrested. Even though he did a half job, he still go the full credit.
"Whoever is mingling amidst us would make it a point of duty to sneak out before the CSO arrives and sneak in after his departure, but we'll be on a lookout." The fourth man who looked reserved said confidently.
"One of the reasons why I told the commander not to get men from different country. He should have taken the men he needed from just one country, that would enable the men to recognise one another." Another man said.
"You dey craze. If you boss didn't make this mistake will I be here?" Clement thought as he walked away.
TWELVE HOURS

2 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
awesome updates you've got d9ty7.. I pray all ur endeavors yield great benefits

ride on boss

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Tobilastik(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
12 HOURS!!!! ACTION FILM.... RIDE ON BRO.... U RE BOMB!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by d4real890(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ride on bro
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
D9ty7 keeps making me ask for more
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tfabu: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
But really,chief patrick can fish out clement himself by asking all d security men to assemble before him,
Just curious tho. smiley
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
iam in love wìth oga d (No homo)
The twist awesome,
Clement take care or you'll be in hell.

Kingp and Oms, i think they would work against the corp, thereby reducinq the jail sentence of kelv (buh kelv is not remorseful of what he has done).

Sly should think about what he is doinq, he is diging his grave. The way things are going, he would be the one to expose himself.

*in techno's voice, MORE
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
12 hours...
i will keep vigil for that 12 hours praying for Clement...
i feel like am watching an American movie..
You rock D9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
To everyone who have read and commented on this story in the last three days, believe me, your comments are well appreciated. I would have quoted all mentioned all of you, but doing that is equivalent to an update.
And to those who read meanings to my not replying comments, its not like I am proud or anything, It not just easy. Why should I be proud?
No vex, you will all be appreciated at the end of the story.

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by crystalsaint(f): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Paulv(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dee come nau slap,wound,jam,strike and blow us upd8..flekky her u desame flekkydgirl becus u use to follow me befor nland sounamie.hope u cool.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
observing......welldone,, d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bad CSO wey dey work 4 criminal. D9ty7 thanks 4 d update.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Sunak(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mehn finally caught up with u guys.
D9ty I salute ooo, na u b da boss. wit ur frequent updates I must say surpass every writer I av known here on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.